Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Collector Edition Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Collector Edition Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Collector Edition Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Collector Edition Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy celebrates the 10th anniversary of its Very Irresistible perfume (2003.) with the new limited flanker Very Irresistible Collector Edition. This celebratory edition is comes out in September 2013.

Very Irresistible Collector Edition is a composition made of 10 different types of roses. These are the accords: Bulgarian Centifolia rose, Moroccan Damasc rose absolute, Turkish Damasc rose absolute, Moroccan Centifolia rose absolute, "rose anise" (anise), "rose pivoine" (peony), "rose fantasia" (fuchsia), "rose emotion" (a kind of pink rose), "rose passion" (a kind of red rose) and "rose mochata" (musky rose hip).

The bottle also features 10 roses decoration, while the box presents “Happy 10 years!" inscription.

Bulgarian Rose Damask Rose Moroccan Rose Turkish Rose Rose Pink Peony Fuchsia Pink Rose Red Rose Rose Hip Anise Musk

Very Irresistible Collector Edition Fragrance Reviews

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Supera por mucho a la original, huele a rosas, a muchas rosas, a veces a rosas cremosas, a veces dulces, incluso, acidas.

Tiene un toque avainillado, y se nota bien poco el anis.

El frasco me ha encantado!

Su duración es buenísima, fácil las 12 horas y su proyección moderada.

Amethyststar
Amethyststar

Oh how I wish I hadn't spent the money on this one! I have the original Very Irresistible, which is ok, but I was swayed by the TEN ROSES--I figured, how could it NOT smell like roses?? Well, to MY nose, it does not smell like even ONE rose! It smells like a lighter version of the first one, I was SO disappointed! If you are searching for a real rose fragrance, spend your money elsewhere--this is NOT it. I am not saying it's bad, but it is not at all what I expected.

maltatude
maltatude

While I wouldn't say this perfume is my kind of thing, it is a stunning mainstream floral fragrance. A really magical reworking of the original, true to the series in that it is still recognisable as Very Irresistible - I feel it's a pretty special edition to have if you like the style of the original.

I say 'simply stunning' and definitely try this if you were open to any of the predecessors but never owned one...

As an afterthought. I just wanted to add that this is very much still a working of the original and you will not find it to be a crazy full bodied rose fragrance (contrary to what ingredients they have listed - you are getting VI with a delicate smattering of some sweet, delicious rosier notes wafting through) - worth the distinction because I would hate to see someone hesitate trying this, just because how many rose ingredients they have claimed to put in this.

passionata20
passionata20

18. January 2014

Just got it yesterday on sale!!!

Let me start by saying that i find the decoration of roses on the bottle very cheap looking. When i first saw it's announcement and press release picture i thought it looked extremely cute and that roses are made either of glass or some soft plastic. In real life they are just plain hard plastic panel of cheap looking decorations glued onto the bottle. Very much dissapointing! If it is a 10 yrs anniversary, they could have put more effort into making the whole design more attractive. As an example: add rose charms to the bottle, include a leaflet, which describes different types of roses used in making this lovely perfume. The leaflet at least would be nice indeed. I remember when companies used to do that and have put more effort into design. Now it is all about quick profit, i guess. Sad and dissapointing! :(

Now, back to perfume itself. I never liked and understood the original "very irresistible", except for 1-2 flankers maybe. But this one i wanted so badly, i don' know why. I thought with so many roses they can't go wrong. Well, it is not bad at all, this isnot a heavy rosy perfume in vein of "Paris" by YSL or "Stella" by Stella McCartney, this is a fresh dewy rose at first, later turning into avery long lasting soft yet "thick" rosy scent. Those are roses i normally smell in the flowershop, they smell nice, but not intense. Honestlyi can't already remeber when i have smelled an intensively smelling rose in shop. All of them nowdays smell very subtle. Andtjis perfume is just like those flowers - you smell nice smelling roses, yet something keeps missing and feels incomplete somehow. Like you have been cheated: expected ine thing, got it, it does look and feelsthe same but still lacks either whoomp factor or some of the key ingredient. That's how i personally feel about tjis particular perfume: i did have hopes which eeren't fully fulfilled. Yes it smells nice, it looks ik, yet something keeps botherin me that we have been cheated in here (design, prrgume composiotion).
Don't expect much from this one, it's a soft rose scent which doesn't develope at all on my skin but stays awesowe 12+hrs on my skin (1spray only). Still glad to have it in my collection, and will probably retry it later during springtime, since i feel the cold winter with a lot of snow doesn'tsuit this particular rose scent.

UPDATE: (several next days) Well, i must say that by now this fragrance is a total dissapointment! Personally i smell very little of roses in here, but for the first 3-4 hours mostly anise and very strong rose hip combination. Surprise, surprise, but out of all 10 roses i smell almost none of them!!! And they call it a rosy fragrance! Only after 3-4 hours i start to smell a very light and delicate rose accord in here. Complete dissapointment. A total let down of the fragrance and cheating on the ingredients and packaging.
I DO need to try it during warmer weather later in the year though, since i get the feeling it might smell completly different in the heat then, when i sprayed it onto my wrist and wore a glove, i guess my skin warmed up and ONLY THEN i strated to smell more intensive and quite beautiful rose note. So that´s might be a case.

Merriam
Merriam

This perfume makes me happy. It's very sweet, romantic and cheerful. I'm a big fan of roses of any kind, and this is the best rose fragrance I've smelled so far. I'm in love with it, and I'm really sad that it's a limited edition...

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I was more or less attacked by a nice but very persistent SA armed to her teeth with pink ribbons which she sprayed generously with this special edition of Givenchy Very Irresistible, telling me all about then ten different roses used to create it. Being a rose lover I couldn’t help being intrigued by this concept and so I tested it on my skin. This is indeed a fresh and lovely rose that also has a slight candy sweetness to it. The longevity is very good in terms of holding on to the rose aspect and not simply developing into a generic musk. Very lovely indeed but I prefer something a little less sweet.

diana_vikki
diana_vikki

Right now this is my absolute favorite. I'm disappointed that it's only a limited edition because this I can wear every day for the rest of my life. It is my go-to daytime perfume. It does remind me of Givenchy's Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette.

Ms. Cherie
Ms. Cherie

Tried it yesterday at Hudson's Bay Company. It's pretty and wearable anytime and anywhere but not unique enough for me. Sillage is moderate and longevity is amazing. There are ten different roses in the bottle and ten roses on the bottle to celebrate it's tenth year anniversary.

Very Irresistible Collector Edition by Givenchy 4.02 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Collector Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Collector Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Collector Edition by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Collector Edition by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.