Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irrèsistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance by Givenchy is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Very Irrèsistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance was launched in 2005. Top notes are star anise and citruses; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley and tangerine; base notes are peony and lemon verbena.

Star Anise Lemon

Lily-of-the-Valley Tangerine

Peony Lemon Verbena

Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

jessbug
jessbug

I found this bottle three quarters full in my closet, I don't even remember buying it. I quite love it; it's really a Very Irresistible that you can wear in warmer weather.

It has that unmistakable VI scent woven throughout the entire life of the perfume, but it's lighter, and slightly fresher. The citrus is there, but it doesn't warp the fragrance, it rather gives the feel of a scent that 'hovers' about an inch above the skin.

I'm worried that this might be on the verge of going bad, so I'll have to use it more before it spoils.

Migalex
Migalex

Like the original, very strong anise openning, followed by grapefruit and lilly of the valley. Because there is no grapefruit listed amongst the notes, this impression might be caused by the combination of lemon and anise. It is a weaker, fresher, summer version of the original. Sillage and staying power are not great. Nothing special really.

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Very fresh scent ....lasts all day....get many compliments on it. Love the anise.

Emeraude
Emeraude

this is fresh,but nothing special...I cant smell any flower in it...

pearl
pearl

Unfortunately I didn't like it at all, very tart. I can't recognize any of the notes listed.

Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance by Givenchy 3.58 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Eau d'Ete Summer Fragrance by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Gucci Guilty Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Dior J`adore Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Burberry Burberry Women Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hilary Duff With Love Marc Jacobs Lola Diesel Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Cacharel Amor Amor Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Yves Saint Laurent Elle Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Versace Bright Crystal