Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette by Givenchy is a Floral fragrance for women. Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette was launched in 2012. The fragrance features verbena, star anise, rose and patchouli.

Verbena Star Anise Rose Patchouli

Very Irresistible
Pure Sensation for Women

Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

basgam
basgam

I got a sample from my cousin during my holidays, and I fell in love with it on my sunny skin. It settles pretty soft on me after a moment, and stays long on my neck and clothes. It is very aromatic yet subtle at the beginning, then turns into soft petals with a hint of something warm. Definitely the 'expensive smelling' fragrance.

I think it's quite mature scent. I sense a lot of rose, some spices and very fresh type of patchouli. So, it's floral, fresh and spicy. It also seems to me that, it's musky.
Very Irresistible line has some more appealing fragrances.
This one is light, but not very easy to wear. A bitter and strong rose scent. Not one of my favorites.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

I may be going crazy, but my nostrils capture much more notes that this perfume seems to have. Early on I feel a delicious warmth, which does not correspond to Anis, but a vibrant Pink Pepper and here it is associated with some other more spices, which give a cool temperate leaving the fragrance with a different opening. With a time after the Anis proves quite leveraging the sting of output, it is tickling the nose with its dryness is eminent that no body can stand it / take it, no. Perhaps, Anis, with pepper and spices largely responsible for a good part you can not use it, I bet on the combination of these notes here and without fear of error. The interesting thing also is that in its evolution he did vaguely remember the dry down the fearsome Sicily D & G, that oily mixed green banana nuances, only in Verry Irresistible EDT that footprint is assabonetada, pungent, dense and safely Lush . In the base notes appear Roses and Patchouli, the roses here are fresh and are very real, gives the impression being macerated in front of him, and Patchouli is herbaceous and green, fresh too and nothing aggressive giving a tailpiece and support for that the fragrance lasts for many, many hours on the skin. Although not a hyper innovative perfume, worth the existence of his creation to be a distinctive floral aroma that adorns the color of your bottle!

Word of the day: resignation... (day 86)

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

A lovely fragrance in which the star anise bursts forth from the very first spray. The rose is very slight on my skin and whispers gently throughout the day, but I'm mostly getting a sweet licorice aroma. Much like Avon's Aromadisiac, the anise note rules this scent.

BabyClaire
BabyClaire

Received an EDT sample with another perfume I bought. Very disappointed. Generic floral. Couldn't pick out the anise and the rose wasn't distinctive enough to sing out ROSE. There are probably hundreds of floral fragrances like this. So that makes it boring.

turuncupilav
turuncupilav

after first spray it makes me feel smelling a bug spray. i am sorry... and then here comes the heavy rose with spices. a huge dissapointment, didn't match with my chemistry. (i'm fair-skinned.)
had it last summer, couldn't fnish and now keeping just as a piece for the collection.

- no idea about edp version -

bellad0nna
bellad0nna

I got a sample of this in the mail today. When reading that it was EDT instead of EDP, I was quite disappointed - I want a perfume that you don't have to keep spritzing throughout the day. However, with this perfume, I kind of like how the scent fades into a more subtle, lighter scent. I think this will be a great summer scent

Gemini12
Gemini12

I tried this while fragrance shopping lately and was greatly disappointed. The initial beautiful floral scent quickly faded to an unpleasant musky patchouli fragrance that would not go away, even after scrubbing. When I returned home from shopping my boyfriend asked why I smelled of men's cologne! If you like a fragrance that dries down to a slightly citrusy patchouli scent, this may be for you, but it isn't my cup of tea.

victoria.mei1992

Toilette is light pink bottle and original is violet. And the new rose is pale pink.
I've tried it again. It's gucci rush 2 copy. I'm happy I've found something similar, nice and chic perfume, hint of vanilla and some slight rosy. Unfortunately it lacks that freshnes gucci rush 2 has. And smell is less intense.

llleticia
llleticia

What is the difference between the boxes of old and new versions?
It's just because i' don't know how to distinguish these two versions on the store... Thanks

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

for a long time i thought i had the EDP version, and i never thought there was a difference. this perfume to me is too much. it just burns and stings and is rosy and that's basically it. not a fan. as a matter of fact i dislike it.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This started with a whiff of lemon, then transitioned to a very "pink" rose on a bed of white musk. The white musk is the style that I have a hard time smelling at times; like looking at something out of the corner of my eyes, I have to sniff this slant-wise to get a good sense of it. Going in or out of the house on a hot day changes the scent enough where I smell it afresh. As it dries down, the anise becomes more prominent and gives it a bit of a powdery smell. I kept trying to put my finger on what this reminded me of, with the rose and powdery anise, and then I realized that it smells like Ellen by Ellen Tracy. Compared to Ellen, though, this has lighter sillage and less longevity as it is fading about 3 hours after application. A pleasant summery scent.

ellementira
ellementira

This is pretty much Very Irresistible on a bed of powder, minus the depth the original had. I think the creators aimed to make the original "younger", but they missed the mark entirely by going the powder route instead of the sweet/gardenia/peony route. I am very disappointed to see what Givenchy has done to one of my favorite fragrances in this version. I highly recommend the original over this one if you think you might like the scent.

victoria.mei1992

It smelled like roses and sweet moss. Very elegant.

molliedollie
molliedollie

I've had this on since about 8 this morning, and it's quite warm and humid. (Keep that in mind, as I'm sure it would smell differently if it was cooler and less sticky!) Absolutely no rose, patchouli, or anise: just Dr. Pepper. It isn't wholly unpleasant, but I've just spent the last fifteen minutes trying to determine what the perfume reminded me of, and there's my assessment.

I do very much enjoy anise as a note, as well as most roses, but I have no desire to smell this on my body again. Tip of the hat to those of you who wear it well, but I can't do it.

shushkin
shushkin

I have just got hold of a sample of this and I love it. Admittedly I love the rose scent but I also love star anise, some patchouli scents and the verbena. They make a great combo creating a scent that is fresh and for me addictive! It has reasonable sillage and lasts 4 or 5 hours on my skin. I think I have found my new summer scent.

flowerpwrz91
flowerpwrz91

I think I wrote my review on the edp version. This is soapy. FULL of soap. It gave me a raging headache and made the lining of my nose and throat sore. The only perfume I've had to go and wash off in a hurry before it turned into full-blown migrgraine.
Must be the soap.

zzMaja
zzMaja

Oh so gentle, oh so soft. The rose is there, but very very soft. It is nice, but not for me. I need a little more punch with my perfumes and eau de toilettes. A very gentle, sweet person would love this scent. It does give you a soft and gentle cloud of rose and star anise, but I personally find it too bland for me.

Lali_7
Lali_7

The only difference is the new bottle's details! It doesn't look like the picture here, but like on the ad with the blondie. The smell is absolutely the same as the previous version. I like it a lot, best way to describe it is aromatic rose, and it last a very long time. I smelled lots of perfumes and haven't smelled anything that would come close to this one.

Kahikatea
Kahikatea

I am glad I did not expect a rose scent, because I would have been so disappointed. I like this scent, but I cannot love it because I cannot find anything remarkably distinctive about it. The use of anise makes a subtle difference to similar spicy floral fragrances, but I am not very good with subtlety.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I am very meh about this scent..if you are expecting an obvious rose scent, you won't be getting this..its rather sweet, with a hint of powder and I could barely smell the rose
I tried this on numerous occasions but this is a definate no for me..so far I haven't smelled Givenchy scent that I was fell in love with

ParsleyandThyme
ParsleyandThyme

It's versatile, long lasting (I got 8 hours out of it, and subtle throughout the day), and not overwhelming at all. The anise makes it unique, too.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

The opening of Very Irresistible EDT is a blend of strong star anise and rose with a hint of citrus, which has a strange warm and animalic feeling to me. After 2 hours, star anise fades from the scene and leaves rose, verbena and patchouli play on their own. At this stage, these 3 notes above are easy to discern and the whole scent smells green and refreshing. I can also detect a subtle sweetness, which amplifies after another 2 hours and strangely turns the whole scent like a mixture of honey and lily while remaining soft and fresh. This final stage reminds me of similar combo in some Mugler fragrance such as Dis Moi, Miroir, A Travers le Miroir and Angel le Lys, and eventually fades out with a more herbal twist after another 2 hours.

I somehow has a similar experience with Givenchy Ange ou Demon, as they both has a pleasant base hiding under an animalic top notes in my case. The sillage is close and the longevity is around 6 hours. It has a discret elegance like other Givenchy fragrance that I have experienced and I really like the base stage, but the effect of the top notes on me makes me remain skeptical.

chinna
chinna

a refreshing fragrance with a sexy twist..definitely a monolithic,
simple fragrance

Luisa42o
Luisa42o

I think the 2012 is wrong .. It's the same bottle and juice as always
This is my absolute favorite !

Juliette La Ciel
Juliette La Ciel

A friend gave me a sample. It is a quality smell, but very neutral, 'mainstream' there's nothing special about it, no individuality whatsoever (as well as in earlier editions,IMHO).

rita.m
rita.m

رائحة روعة روز وبتشولي والسابيس الناعمة ويدوم
عطر خلااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااب بالفعل
شكرا جفنشي دائما ترضي جميع الاذواق وتتحفنا بجديدها

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

What is the difference between this version and the EDT from 2003?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.