Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Givenchy for men

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Givenchy for men
dislike

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Givenchy for men Pictures

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet by Givenchy is an aromatic fragrance for men. Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet was introduced in 2009 as a limited edition. The fragrance features tomato leaf, cranberry, mint, basil, grapefruit and coffee. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Tomato Leaf Cranberry Mint Basil Grapefruit Coffee

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Fragrance Reviews

orestes
orestes

perfect for hot days in greece summer

Pv52fa
Pv52fa

different from other fresh scents...the tomato kind of makes it smell like blood though. i wouldn't wear it every day, but the note composition sure makes it memorable

kisherceg
kisherceg

I bought it because I like the fragrances with the freshness of tomatoleaf note.. I was very curious how it has done in Summer Sorbet..And today my purchase arrived..
I'm a little bit disappointed because it could be a very-very good fragrance seeing the notes used in it.
The first 30 minute is a real miracle with cranberry (very prominent), tomatoleaf and basil.. but after then Summer Sorbet became so subtle that almost undetectable on my skin or around me :(
I haven't found any citrus and coffee in VIFASS but I will try it still many times :)

I know it is a summer scent and now in February it can't "give itself" really in the cold weather.
I put it aside for the hot days waiting for the spring 'cause I believe Summer Sorbet will blossom then.

Well, finally I say it's a very good scent and I appreciate the effort of Givenchy's "perfumecreator-team" to make something new and different from the others but I would be happier if it was more intense to use it the whole of the year.

Ohh, and I almost forgot : the bottle is a masterpiece and the box is very nice :)

Update (2011 July): now, when temperature is over 30°C it's heavenly. All the notes appear,coffee and some citrus, too.
Don't try to test or use it in cold weather 'cause that will be misleading experience!

hope4hounds
hope4hounds

Bought this bottle thinking it was a fruity fragrance. But I smell a tomato smell in this scent. Anyone iterested in trading this scent for another?

guest_Bianini
guest_Bianini

Perfume absolutamente perfeito.. comprei.. e recomendo a todos.

periquito89
periquito89

Don't expect a scent to go to the gym, or for some heavy activities outdoorsy. This pretends to be fresh, but it keeps the caracter of his brothers Very Irresistible and Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude. Some particular sweet fresh (tries hard to be "iced" at the beginning) which pleases me. I like, since the usual safe fresh perfumes are so this, safe. But among those 3, the original Fresh Attitude is my favourite.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

The bottle is lovely... but the fragrance... On my skin, Summer Cocktail and Summer Sorbet are the same fragrances.

Maybe I should give it another try, but I swear that both are the same fragrance!

guest_Damian
guest_Damian

I went to the Bay yesterday evening and I smelled this fragrance and let me tell you I don't think they could have made a better fragrance at all. I'm not the person to spend money on these things, a matter of fact this was my first time spending money on cologne EVER!
It has a light and refreshing scent to it, not too overpowering, yet strong enough that you can't resist it. When I smelled it, the feeling of summer day comes to mind. Sort of a cool summer day that has a gentle wind just blowing at you that all you want to do is soak up and enjoy all it's blissfulness of that day. Well, that's this fragrance! Givenchy Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Fragrance is magnificent.

Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet by Givenchy 4.00 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Laura Biagiotti Tempore Uomo Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Him Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Calvin Klein CK One Lacoste Essential Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Dior Homme Sport Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Lancome Hypnôse Homme Calvin Klein Eternity Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Police Pure Man Givenchy Greenergy Joop! What About Adam Valentino Very Valentino for Men Cacharel Nemo Paco Rabanne Ultrared Men Burberry London for Men Diesel Diesel Zero Plus Feminine