Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy presents Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose in spring 2012 as the new edition of the original Very Irresistible Givenchy fragrance from 2003.

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose is announced as an aromatic - floral fragrance inspired by the raw rock 'n' roll music. The fragrance reflects rebellious style and unusual elegance signature to this house. The composition begins with very bright and fresh notes of blueberry, lemon, basil and verbena. The heart is expectedly dominated by rose, mixed with notes of anise and dewy green violet. The base accords include cedar wood and pearly musk.

Liv Tyler was chosen again as the face of the campaign. The video advertising displays her interpretation of the song "Need You Tonight" originally by INXS, which is also her singing debut.

The fragrance is available in white bottle and box decorated with roses tattoos as the last year's edition. It is offered in concentrations of 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lemon Basil Lemon Verbena Blueberry

Rose Anise Violet

Musk Cedar

Very Irresistible

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose Fragrance Reviews

hernie
hernie

The drydown is very identical to an extinguished frag, Tribu Acqua Light from Benetton

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

Crisp, floral, musky fragrance. I expected to be like that before ordering from Strawberrynet and the fact that it doesn't last too long... it's an EDT however, I like it and I think it special. I don't feel disappointed about it. On the contrary, I like it very much!

prettyswag
prettyswag

SINCE I LOVE THE SENSUAL one , this i love too...i find this wears better in winter..the base seems smoother for cold weather still remains fresh on me..love it..maybe ppl wearing it the wrong time..idk..but this is fab on me.

Waldina80
Waldina80

Has turned on my skin to an awful smelling body odor. What a scrubber! Shows no sign of letting up. I smell like a gym bag. Glad I only have a mini splash.

ETA: I have falsley accused this perfume. Turns out the floss woven bracelet I was wearing is to blame for the gym bag odor, not the fume. Still not crazy about this one, but at least doesn't smell like the great unwashed. I retract that statement. I will try again another time of year and update here.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

¿Que opino de Electric rose?, al aplicarla primero no sentí nada, como si me hubieran puesto alcohol, luego a los 10 minutos: rosas frescas, verbena, anis, y sigue sin oler mucho; a la hora: guau! rosas cítricas, pero suaves, ya, muy notorio, con muy buen olor.

No se parece a mis otros perfumes que tienen rosas (me gusta mucho esa nota) me ha parecido lo suficientemente diferente como para quererla.

El día que probé esta opción, probé y compre Collector Edition, quizá por eso batalle en apreciarla bien.

Su duración es moderada, es un EDT y se siente una estela suave y fresca.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I have this one, to me it smells like the original imperial leather soap in a talc form. It is so light and powdery and soapy. When i first tried it, it didnt blow me away, however, due to the name and the rather unique bottle I just had to have it anyway. It isnt a mind blowing scent which i really hoped it would be, coming from the brand givenchy. However i am a fan of givenchy and have most of their other perfumes, for that reason i had to have it anyway. Poor lasting power though and too weak, considering the price.

too light!I guess I don't like blueberry,as the first notes seem too boring for my taste.it's barely recognizable in the shop between all other heavy perfumes.
the middle notes are better.it smells watery.let me explain: rose+cucumber = fresh rose.I guess it's good for tomboys as it smells both fresh and unisex at this level as though I've been told I'm a tomboy,I didn't like this one.too bad cuz I loved to love this one.gorgeous bottle,tempting notes...(sighs)

fobia
fobia

I read the reviews here... But I've wanted this perfume for quite some time, I really fell in love with the bottle. So, I went ahead and finally ordered one unsniffed. Unfortunately, the reviews are right, it's really weak in potency... I sprayed on about 10 sprays and its still pretty light smelling... :/. It smells alright... Has a green minty smell that is most prominent... Probably the basil.. The rose is soft and light..

LenaBrasil
LenaBrasil

Doesn't last long at all, but it's very good.

xrayer
xrayer

Today I was browsing the perfume store when this caught my eye so I had a spritz. At first I wasn't very impressed but as time went I do actually quite like it. It started out as a very crisp zingy rose with a lemony vibe and it has mellowed out considerably to be a lovely soft rose with a slight green edge to it. I don't get any blueberry at all. I have been looking for a lighter fragrance for summer and this may be it! Will try and source a bigger sample so can wear for a few days. I agree longevity not fantastic but the top notes are really nice so I wouldn't mind having to reapply.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

A very fresh lemony rose in a beautiful bottle. Much more feminine than rock 'n' roll in my opinion, I therefore find the advertising strategy a bit strange. Unfortunately it's weak and fades quickly.

I don’t find this scent to be electric, as the name suggests. Rather, it is basically a rose scent with an underlying herbal quality. This gives it a calmness that is contrary to what I was expecting from the name electric. I thought it might be mint or rosemary before I checked the notes here, but now I think it might be the basil that is so prevalent on skin. The anise is also noticeable in this, which gives it a similarity to the original Very Irresistible. I am not detecting any of the more sparkling notes, such as the citrus or cedar. I don’t think this smells as good as the original, so to me, this flanker is unnecessary. This is a fairly pleasant, modern rose, but not full bottle worthy to me.

strange4
strange4

but i love it so muuuuuuuuuuch whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does it last so little on me, why why why

goingblonde
goingblonde

Not a soft pretty Rose-
but a slighty bitter fiesty Rose -very green .

Nice/fun summer scent but you must like Roses .

Lovely bottle too!

Charomora
Charomora

Not a fan here, after 3 days of testing... To me it's a prominent rose, too sweet, very strong for the first hour or so, and then the scent disappears completely, leaving nothing behind. It's definitely young and street style fun, and I do get the name: all that warm sweetness has a thin cool metallic counter balance to it, if I may say so, and this metallic side is kinda cool. In terms of clothes it'll be hot pink top with some metallic studs.
Not a safe blind buy if you care about longevity!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

this is one of the nicest scents I have ever set my nose on! the top notes are indeed my favorite, the drydown is pretty amazing too! th way describe this, a wondering fair maiden who is in touch with nature, I consider this scent very sweet, earthy and whimsical (not gonna lie, this actually does remind me of something Arwen(Liv Tyler's elven character) would wear! too me it says, graceful and elegant but I love my walks in the woods enjoying the smell of earth too

its like popping a blueberry in your mouth after a day of picking them from your garden on a dewy morning after it rained the whole night, then heading to your roses and taking a sniff, you get a rosy but kinda mossy and earthy essence

I can see this as casual wear for spring and can work well with fall

however I dont think this is for people who are picky and the lasting power sucks!!!,...other then that! great scent! I want this

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

I tested VI Electric Rose at the store and initially I thought it was too similar to the original Very Irresistible which I don't hate but don't love either, so I didn't buy it. Then, after an hour or less it had turned into a rose-citrus scent which was simply beautiful, elegant and young at the same time. I'm so gonna buy this one.

dina
dina

Very similar to the original Very Irresistible edt, with very weak staying power. I personally would go for the original which has an amazing projection and stays on my skin for hours and hours.

Raquel Lopes
Raquel Lopes

Muito gostoso!!!! Floral, suave mais com um toque marcante. Gostei muito!!!! Quem conheceu a edição limitada summer sorbet e gostou, vai gostar desse também. é muito parecido!!!!

Zaleska
Zaleska

My favorite of the "Very Irresistible" series!
It doesn't spoil on my skin as the original version does.
Great! :)

Very Irresistible Electric Rose has arrived on the market a little too soon after the release of Very Irresistible L'Intense for my liking. Even the sales assistants are struggling to keep up with it all. As a result, many are unaware of this flanker's existence, which is a shame.

Very Irresistible Electric Rose is quite lovely, however I wouldn't necessarily call it 'electric'. It's fresh if anything, a pleasant blend of pink roses, crisp lemon and a hint of juicy blueberries. It wears nicely during Spring and Summer, which are the seasons I assume it is intended for.

The roses in Very Irresistible Electric Rose smell pink, dewy and fresh. Lemon amps up the roses, providing a zesty and bright sensation. I quite like the way this fragrance opens on the skin.

The heart is a little powdery, clean almost, with lemon verbena taking over from the citrusy lemon, creating a smoother and greener blend. Despite the rather herbaceous sounding scent pyramid, this fragrance is easy to enjoy but not as unique as it may first appear to be.

Like Trvevil noted, this fragrance is comfy and tender. I enjoy wearing it immensely, but it's not something that I could see myself buying. I only wish that the rose accord was slightly more dominant. The lemon is complementary, but it does tend to smother the rose from beginning to end, which bothered me.

The younger consumers will most likely enjoy Very Irresistible Electric Rose. Fans of the original will also find themselves pleased with this flanker. I'm impressed, although admittedly not blown away.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Not original at all. I like the smell, is quite femenine and pleasant, but i will not purchase it because the sillage is really bad.

sweetgirl

did a review on this before....tested this again, now that its warm.....its actually very fresh and smells great! yes, similar as the others summer flankers as ppl say ...but this settles verbena fruity fresh undertones..on the skin...wait for it to settle...this whole line smells great on me...so that means they all are great in my book! :)

susiechoo
susiechoo

This is my favourite of the Very Irresistible line. Perfect spring fragrance. But unfortunately, the longevity of this EDT is the worse I've encountered in Designer Perfumes. So sad!

temo
temo

Love it! For my money, this is the best VI fragrance yet, and the only one I have purchased. Fresh yet comforting. I can't imagine how this fragrance could ever offend. I love how the rose note does not have that sick-sweet chemical rose scent that I have noticed lately in a lot of fragrances.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

To me it smells almost identical to the original edt, no purchase here.

WooooooW .. What a sexy irresistible fragrance!
I totally disagree with negative reviews … Ladies Electric Rose is the real deal if you want to hunt the guy next door … LoooooL
The lemonish rose odor in this outstanding perfume makes it so tempting and feminine fragrance that will guarantee you complements for sure!
In my opinion it would be more appropriate for intimate or romantic occasions.
Love .. Love .. and Love with first sniff

Brilliant Givenchy but I wish it was stronger or EDP.

lilikoi
lilikoi

I liked it, you can definitely smell the rose, and the lemon/lemon verbena is apparently the 'electric' part of it. I don't know about anyone else but it sure seems like all the hyped new releases are very similar to one another, nice but not stupendous. Like it but don't love it. The longevity on me was disappointing, lasted maybe 1 1/2 hours. I have to say that it is great for what it is, a light floral with a lemon twist that's great for spring/summer.

sofababe
sofababe

What a shame. After anticipating the release of Electric Rose since its announcement I find myself feeling somewhat let down. Dull, generic, and more of a fruity-floral rather than floral-green.

Please don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with ER, there's just nothing amazing about it either.

The lemon in the top almost drowns out the blueberry, almost. Rose and anise dominate the middle and by the time the cedar base arrives its nearly gone.

Inoffensive, but unremarkable.

I still prefer L'Intense of all the VI versions so far.

sweetgirl

wow....i was looking forward to this...i see its boring..!

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

I was disappointed with this. Initial spray reminded me of the tropical version from last year. Must be the basil and lemon mixing to smell of mint. The tropical is way, way better. It smells very uninteresting to me, and dries down to a watery version of the original V.I. (I am a fan of the original, sensual and l'intense). I don't see why they made this version.
Boots in the UK got the exclusive of this and it will be released at Debenhams on 16 April.

deny
deny

I just tried this one today and I couldn't smell anything. I was expecting of something amazing,but this is just bland.In this one is nothing electric!What a shame!!! Such a big disappointment!!!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Hahaaa!~
Sssooo... Seems like I'm first up here to review it and here we go.

The bottle is gorgeous, makes me want to buy it asap. I generally love all Very Irresistible range and Liv Tyler)))

Despite the leather jacket in advertisement, there's nothing brutal in it. As you may guess by peeking in note pyramid, it's quite herbal and calm. It's truly an aromatic fragrance.

At the very beginning it's similar to the original and very yummy, but then fades, fades, fades into this comfy herbal tenderness. It stays close to skin and I can sense lemon verbena there. Other notes seem faded out from top phase combination and somewhere lingering in the background.

At start it's moderately sweet rosey-anise, the fades down to green, grassy, lemony scent with woody tone to it. If I breathe in furiously, I catch the blueberry note too, but there isn't much of it there.

Pretty nice in fact, not something I would buy, but it's pleasant, inoffensive and natural smelling. It reminds me of summer. It also reminds me of Very Irresistible summer edition which had that herbal tea notes, I remember I reviewed once.

P.S. I should get me some VI, but the Sensual or Intense version))

Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose by Givenchy 3.61 out of 5 based on 197 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.