Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude Givenchy for men

Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude Givenchy for men
dislike

coffee

Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude by Givenchy is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude was launched in 2007. Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude was created by Anne Flipo and Pierre Wargnye. Top notes are coriander, mint, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are lavender and basil; base notes are cedar and coffee.

Coriander Mint Grapefruit Bergamot

Lavender Basil

Cedar Coffee

Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude Fragrance Reviews

Nobody can deny that this is a really unique fragrance. It has actually taken me quite by surprise. Not bad, not bad at all.

The scent pyramid is almost out of control, a mish-mash of notes that really shouldn't go together, but somehow work in perfect harmony. It starts off quite fresh with green mint leaves, basil and grapefruit, however the coffee adds this strange gourmand touch, which is both masculine and somewhat confusing.

Once settled, Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude doesn't smell messy or uncoordinated at all. It's a really pleasant and crisp masculine fragrance, with a lot of admirable qualities. It surprises me that this flanker didn't stick around for any longer than a year. It deserves to still be on the shelves.

I really liked the original Very Irresistible for Men, and if all its flankers are as impressive as this one, then I should really try them all. I must admit that I like the bottle design for this flanker also.

The lasting power could be better, but on a more positive note, the projection is great. Give it a chance and let yourself be surprised. It is really that good.

teadot
teadot

Fresh? Attitude? Aplenty !

No need to analyze notes here. Lest you fall for any marketing ploy about "coffee" (???). Simply, this tropical fruit punch, set against woody, balsamic basil, has got GAME ! True, a flirty head-turner like this, may not work for everyone. But this is nevertheless both novel for once, and appealing... Due in part to it's surprising potency and depth. A stand-out in a sea of wan puppy-dog juice aimed at a younger audience. (Anne)Flippo and (Pierre)Wargnye inject just the right nuance of mint -To buoy this otherwise "strident" mix, atop the cool stratosphere of Givenchy luxury.

This is a big step (imo), above other comparable fresh/young but banal confections -like Gaultier's Le Beau Male, or any cKsummer2000and-whatevs. This under-dog of a fragrance is more than worthy of an adoption.

The (literally) edgy bottle design seals the deal !

Longevity: 6/10 (in base)
Projection (Spring temperatures): 8/10 (in mid)
Art/Creatives: 8/10 (bottle, concept, and scent)
-Bottle carried over from the original.
How: Spring and Summer -but wearable
all seasons, both night or day, casual,
style conscious, dates, parties, flirting.

Ups925
Ups925

I like to think of this as a summer cologne perfect for winter. Its very rich and thick, and reminds me of a fresh shave. Sadly, my sprayer shoots out like a jet stream instead of an actual spray. Starts out with citrus and mint, evolves towards lavender and cedar. I dont get the coffee from this. Its soft without being sweet. Should be great for guys in their 30s+

gill007
gill007

it opens up with strong mint and citrus notes and dry down is kinda sweet and floral (in nice and sexy way) dry down stays kinda close to skin. smell different on hot humid days than cooler days. it was a blind buy n happy with it. my GF loves it.

i smelled Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme at airport other day, n you wont believe how similar the dry down is. after 30 mins it smells almost same. yummy !!

sameena.hossain.3
sameena.hossain.3

I got this for my boyfriend and oh, my god it turned me on so much!!! Definitely worth having.

GugaGaidzak
GugaGaidzak

Summer editions are mostly watery and boring. This is not like that. This is rich and fresh at the same time, a little sweet and quite strong in fact, but nothing that you can't handle spraying less than usual. I was not convinced by the original edition, and this one was beautifully made. It's important to think again sometimes and change the plan.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

My first impression:

Visual sophisticated gradient in green and blue metallic box / shimmering that reflects the colors of the rainbow rim before the light, look very well done and very tasteful. As the fragrance already knew and liked very much. It opens with a smell that reminds me a bullet minty toffee with a hint of mild grapefruit, the opening is pretty sweet, but it takes about 2-3 minutes, then bergamot and cedar command in the background a lot and I feel something floral. Anyway from there it gets a fresh woody very good for day-to-day. I think an interesting option to escape a bit of water. The funny thing is that it is kinda olfactory pyramid upside down in Fragrantica usually skip these citrus notes at the outset, but here the thing in my nose was quite different. Finally, a perfume for summer that I liked.

krstm
krstm

най-добрият аромат за сезоните пролет и лято.

karlee79
karlee79

This is like flowerbomb for men! It seriously makes me melt when I smell it. If a man wants a woman to remember his scent, buy this and wear it.

scentualMan
scentualMan

This is a good, smooth, natural fragrance. I particularly love the smell of the top notes which are quite interesting. The combination of grapefruit, mint and lavender is not what you would expect. It comes off more like a tart berry - maybe a blueberry or raspberry - and not a citrus fruits. As the scent transitions to the heart, the smell is less fruit and more floral.

Lastly, the scent finishes with the middle and base of the original VI minus the heavy chocolate/mocha note. The base is mostly composed of a vanilla, coffee, and cedar combo. This is where I find fault with the fragrance: the base is too muted, though it lasts for some time (total longevity=5-6hrs). I suppose you could amp it up by spraying more fragrance initially, but you're likely to just de-sensitive yourself to the smell, ultimately reducing the perceived longevity anyway. My suggestion: spray more away from your nose for best results. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend and I think it would be a good blind buy.

guest_Laguzza
guest_Laguzza

I do not like sweet perfume men, who have for example vanilla, which is not the case with this. But there's something in that scent that seduced me. Also not found very different from the version Verde. Which is also without doubt irresistible. The bottle is beautiful and everything in it is sophisticated. It is the first male fragrance sweet, I liked. It is impossible not to draw attention to this perfume, very sexy!

VanAllan
VanAllan

Not very different to his older brother, but citrus-fresh at first(bergamot, grapefruit, mint) & a little spicy (coriander), crossing after 10-15 minutes into a sweeter aromatic-herbal side with both basil & lavender clearly stated there. I also felt something smoky-sweet right after first 5 minutes, most probably the coffee, which come back more clearly at dry down, together with sweet-woody cedar, giving an romantic allure to the whole composition. A very good fragrance for spring and/or summer. (I also find the drydown fresh-spicy combo little similar to Guess Marciano, recently tested). My rank 7.5/10. ☣☣☣

lovescully
lovescully

I can sense the original 'Very Irresistible' here in the base notes, but the initial application feels very different to me. I like the effervescent cirtus notes that come through clearly at the beginning and hang around for about 25 to 30 minutes. To me, the drydown is where it has the most resemblence to its older brother. Its above average longevity and sillage make this a good option for those looking for something a bit different for summer/spring.

guest_Al.
guest_Al.

Very gooood !!!

juanma
juanma

ESTA VERSION FRESCA DEL VERY IRRESISTIBLE ES MUY RICA, TANTO QUE ME GUSTA MAS QUE EL ORIGINAL. SE SIENTEN SIMILARES PERO ESTA ES MAS SUAVE EN TODAS SUS NOTAS. LO ENCONTRE MAS DULCE AUN Y MAS ADICTIVO. ES MAS RECOMENDABLE PARA EL VERANO Y EL INVIERNO TAMBIEN, ES PARA USO MAS INFORMAL Y JUVENIL, REALMENTE ME ENCANTA Y LO RECOMIENDO.

Ramses7
Ramses7

Perfume fresco y verde aromático. La primera vez me que lo prové me sorprendió sobre todo la albahaca. Es bastante duradero.

ZeeK
ZeeK

It’s fresh, it’s polite. Right! Have nothing extra ordinary but a pride selection when you are not willing to wear a very complex one.

I like the smoothness of notes; it is not overpowering nor cried out anything, romantic & casual fragrance with reasonable lasting and silage.

Unique with me but I always gets a light aroma of GUAVA extracts from Givenchy VI-FA... I know there is no such note but may be a combination of notes in composition generates it over my skin!

periquito89
periquito89

The second Givenchy I ever tried and own. I can't say it is outstanding (I´m not sure if some day I saw one that I really thought it was outstanding), but this immediately put a smile on my face. I was expecting something stronger than what I got here, but I enjoy it. I like the opening, a little weird, where I get the grapefruit; the long lasting middle seens a little like a talc, but an exquisite one, with a bit of freshness (at this moment the fragrance doesn't scream originality); and at the base, a combination with the coffee that looks like mocha, but again not strong, just pleasant. Pretty good longevity. I like it very much.

Diablo
Diablo

I love this fragrance, when it dry down the crapefruit smell so amazing on me and in the same time, very fresh:)

it´s also a long lasting as well.
good choice at the spring and summer.

vdxl
vdxl

I love this too, as the green version. This is more in your face at first, but it is very fresh. It is great perceived in both winter and summer: in the winter it has some sweet ice accord, while in the summer it has some airy freshness we all need. It is long lasting and I love this too because it is one of the few summer fragrances with no cheap aquatic notes. I perceive something like peppermint and starfruit at the begining of the notes. Then the classic Irresistible follows its way.

crfan
crfan

Not that irresistible but quite sexy and charming. The base is a little ordinary but still smells good.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Other pleasant scent with basil for men.The touch of freshness by the lavender and mint... A touch of sweetness by the grapefruit (very notable, almost caramelized)... and coffee?

Its nice... but not sufficient "irresistible" for my taste. In fact, this one its a common aroma.
Im agree this one could be suitable for warm days... like many scents with basil

Mariano
Mariano

I tested a sample of this one and I have to say I liked it so much, makes feel really fresh, lovely notes of grapefruit, basil and fresh mint (not that annoying mint) and lasts the whole day. Perfect for summer days. In my opinion very irresistible indeed.

tuky
tuky

100% Givenchy style; I like it very much, but more mature...

Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude by Givenchy 4.00 out of 5 based on 184 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.