Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 Givenchy for men

dislike

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 by Givenchy is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 was launched in 2008. The fragrance features star anise, basil, mint, grapefruit and cardamom.

Star Anise Basil Mint Grapefruit Cardamom

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 Fragrance Reviews

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

this has a vibrant citrus notes with minty aromatics vibe. I don't thin it has only lemon note in, i bet there is lime peel as well, very sharp, fresh and it speaks summer...

longevity and silage both are moderate.

tujiang
tujiang

我个人觉得这款香水也不错,味道很清新,但是留香的时间也很短。(喜欢)

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

With 5 notes listed and only being an aromatic, I wouldn't expect this to last. I suppose that's the reason it was only released in a 100 ml bottle. Let's hope for a better future Irresistible.

agare
agare

Summer Coctail - not correct.
Summer Cocktail - correct.

rodmassacre
rodmassacre

It's a nice scent if you're going to the beach at a very hot day.
Opens up with a very peculiar mix of citruses and mint/anise.
Why beach? Sillage is very poor. Ridiculous 1-2 hours tops.

dm8m
dm8m

when i bought this scent i loved the opening of the very citrusy-fruity summer scent. it lives to it's name as a summer cocktail.

The drawback is that it's summery scent is not long lasting & i don't like it's base note. it's ending note turns me off. it disappointed me very much.

alexkos

Okay, I made a mistake by saying bad things about this masterpiece. It IS GIVENCHY for god's sake. You know what- I use it in winter time. It is wonderful. I just spray it 2-3 times and it lasts all the day and when I get in bed, O.M.G. it continues to smell fresh and clean. At the beginning it smells like mint and something sweet. After that it changes to something little bit more woody, I can even say I smell nettle. I do not why, but that is what I get. It is so m....r-f.....g great. I apologize for the vulgarism of myself, but I am in ecstasies.I do no think, that somebody would say that he does not like it. TOP RATED

alexkos

It's my first Givenchy and I bought it at the beginning of the summer. I really liked it in the shop (where it was warm) and then on the next day nobody gave any compliments. I'm young I'm only 17 and I didn't like the other musk fragrances. But this one isn't staying a long time. Not even an hour. Good scent, but not lasting. I am a little bit disappointed about it. If you live somewhere in warm place, so this one is for you. I live in Denmark, where the temperatures are not more than 25 Celsius(rarely).

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

VI FA Summer Cocktail smells like curaçao blue. The whole fragrance is a nice combination of orange, cardamom and star anis.

Highly recommended for those hot days outdoors.

Giv1952
Giv1952

just got it today. It's outrageous. Fresh and Sweet at the same times. and the fresh note not fades out.

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 by Givenchy 3.70 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail - Fresh Attitude for Men 2008 by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gucci Envy for Men Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Clinique Clinique Happy Chanel Pour Monsieur Chanel Egoiste Platinum Chanel Allure Pour Homme Dior Fahrenheit 32 Calvin Klein CK One