Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irrèsistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 by Givenchy is a aromatic fragrance for women. Very Irrèsistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The fragrance features mint, star anise, black currant, rose and milk.

Mint Star Anise Black Currant Rose Milk

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Arielrose
Arielrose

Givenchy has really gone overboard with their Very Irresistible flankers - but I have to say, this is the best Summer edition they ever made. Something about the mint note added to the mix, makes this refreshing and wonderful. It always makes me feel good wearing it. I'm glad I can usually find this on ebay, because it's a scent I continue to reach for in the warmer months. I always find I get many compliments on anything I wear from the 'Very Irresistible' lineup.

Enchantra
Enchantra

I liked it, but I found the notes of milk too persistant for me.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

I bought it unsniffed and I hadn't expected this strong smell of star anise although the anise print on the bottle could have prompted me for this detail!
The star anise is the note I find most persistent in that scent. It's not among my favourite ingredients but at least it is in perfect connection with the name - it gives the notion of cocktails, alcohol, absynthe. Definitely for anise lovers!
The rest of the notes is an obscure mist to me. Probably the rose gives the flowery background.
It's not heavy, quite wearable in summer but still not as refreshing as many summer fragrances are, in my opinion.
On me staying power isn't very good - I have to reapply every 2 or 3 hours.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is a very refreshing summer fragrance but bought it unsniffed and worried coz it remembers me bad times when i was wearing a baby fragrance and that's similar to it:(

rockcity
rockcity

This is one of my favorites, specially for hot summerday. Although it's floral aromatic , staying power of it is incredible, even I can smell it after shower. Perfect and lovely ! Anyway, Givenchy never disappoints me :)

vicki
vicki

Mostly depends which kind of skin wears this parfume.
Personally I found the note of milk too much persistent.
Great the mint at the very first start, but then blows away very soon.
Absolutely to wear in summer!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I expected from this some kind of floral-fruity thing, but got on myself a tea! Really, I sometimes ask my grandma to make me a very special tea and it smelled like this at the beginning. There was a hint of daisies in this perfume (you know, chamomilla, those used in teas). Very original and invoking memories.

angelahta
angelahta

I agree with Monique, the option to change along the day is interesting. In our tropical country this Summer Cocktail works very well, giving a short-lived freshness and supporting an occasional change of mood. I'm a summer fragrances addict therefore.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Another women's fragrance that I like a lot!
The bottle is Red, which is a color that makes me on. The smell is great and a little bit fresh, maybe, because of the mint notes.
Another Givenchy best seller!

dolita

and i like the design of that bottle than the original

dolita

i have a sample of it my cousin gave me when she was in the airport really it's very nice more then the originalas it's more quite

mlinde
mlinde

I bought this perfume on a trip to Copenhagen after having tried it several times, and I really like it!
It is less sweet than many other summer fragrances and I enjoy the mint in it, which adds freshness to this fragrance. it is a bit different and the bottle, not the least important, is lovely!

Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 by Givenchy 3.71 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Givenchy Summer Coctail for Women 2008 by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.