Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women
dislike

sour
Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Givenchy for women Pictures

Ten years after the launch of the original Very Irresistible and a number of its flankers that followed, Givenchy presents a new version in spring 2014 dedicated to the main ingredient of perfume and the queen of all flowers - rose. Very Irresistible L'Eau en Rose is equally suitable for cold days and hot summer nights, conceived as the ultimate fragrance for women, universal and suitable for any occasion.

The composition is bold and bright with pronounced notes of roses on the background of musk. Juicy and fruity blackberries surround the heart of rose, giving it liveliness and sparkle, while a gentle cloud of cotton-like musk gives tenderness and sensuality in the base.

The face of the perfume is actress Amanda Seyfried. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

Blackberry

tota

so nice & soft

jlharris03
jlharris03

This perfume has a lovely, wear-anywhere scent. However, I would give it low marks due to poor longevity and sillage.

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

Fruity floral fruity floral fruity floral. Totally generic and yawn-worthy. Givenchy, why???

sarrah345
sarrah345

I just found this fragrance and found it for a great price and it was sealed. I just opened it up and spritzed my wrists, underneath my hair at the nape of my neck, and behind my ears. I'm truly loving it but where is the blackberry "top note?" I got this fragrance after researching the rose fragrances out there because I really have wanted to make the best choice for myself.
Typically, I like fruity and floral fragrances and I don't mind musk as a base note. I'm truly missing the blackberry note which I was so excited to see here, as what that note was supposed to be! Maybe the next time I try this, I'll be a little more sparingly on the amount that I spritz on! Maybe then the blackberry will show up! This is such a true fresh smelling rose fragrance! It's truly glorious and I believe this will last a very long time on my skin! <3 :)

Brunette_Bombshell
Brunette_Bombshell

Considering the fact that I got this on a sale and paid £18 for a 1.7 fl oz bottle I cant say anything bad about it! It isnt actually bad. Its a very nice soft, floral, rosy scent , very innofensive, is perfect for a daily wear.
It is quite long lasting as well.

pauroj
pauroj

starts with a very light rose , then turns very sharp almost immediately is very givenchy, meaning is polite and clean but nothing to write home about is ok office friendly and wearable , meh is ok

ladyfragantica
ladyfragantica

The first time I tried it on, my husband told me, oh! roses, sweet roses, then he kept thinking and finally also said, rose syrup! as he also reminded the delicious sweet treats made with the rose syrup... it's a yummy fragrance, part of my collection now :)

stacia79
stacia79

Today I tried Arielrose's trick and wore this layered with Philosophy's Falling In Love. My friend said I smelled good but I think she was just trying to cheer me up. Layering the two scents did not help either one much to be more special.

Lali_7
Lali_7

I don't dislike this fragrance because it smells bad, but because it's just really boring. I guess that's what they meant by "universal"... I love the original. I don't have much to say about this one. Not a memorable scent, that's for sure.

Arielrose
Arielrose

This light new addition to the 'Very Irresistible' line-up, definitely has the rose base that makes it famous. While this is certainly a fine fragrance, I was really hoping for a little something more. I couldn't detect any blackberry note whatsoever and that was very disappointing, because I love blackberry in perfumes. This will delight rose-lovers, because it's a very fresh and summery rose scent. There is an almost aquatic quality to the mix. It didn't smell like hairspray to me, as some reviewers have stated. This scent fades the quickest of all the Irresistibles and I'd need to reapply every 2-3 hours. Even the original EDT lasts way longer than this one. Here's a note that made me like this perfume a whole lot more: I wanted to see how some blackberry would jazz this up, so I tried it combined with a spray of Philosophy's 'Falling in Love' - that took the scent to a whole new level! Made it really divine, though still very light. I also tried it with Trish McEvoy's #9 Blackberry perfume and got the same result. If I wear this, it will always be in combination with one of these, because that creates the juicy, lightly blackberried rose that I was hoping for :)

dsty
dsty

Lately I've toyed with the idea of finding a good rose perfume, because I realised I like their smell; this sample, which I already had, seemed like a good place to start. But the fact that I only like this Eau en Rose, which as the name suggests is indeed almost all rose, makes me doubt whether I really need one after all...

That's all I have to say about it, really: it's rose, rose, rose with some musk in the drydown. I don't get any berries, except maybe as a very small and shortlived hint of freshness in the very beginning, before the rosy sweetness kicks in in earnest. It doesn't last very long either but I don't mind, because though I do really like it, it just doesn't seem to hold my interest for very long. Maybe I just don't like rose enough to appreciate it in such a simple, straightforward way? I'll have to look into other, maybe more complex rose scents to find out!

Suzi
Suzi

I love roses and this is absolutely lovely and light with only 3 notes to speak of it makes it simple and uncomplicated and a fresh pure scent without being overloaded with far too many unnecessary other notes. This is the first Givenchy fragrance I've had I don't usually like their perfumes because most of them are way to strong for me but this one is different. You do have to like roses and fruity notes to enjoy this one though. I have other perfumes so I only got the 30ml but I don't think that it is going last that long as I really love this one,rose lovers out there give this one a go you won't be disappointed because I'm definitely not I give it 10 out of 10 :)

Musky4
Musky4

Very pretty, fresh and modern rose scent. Nothing more, nothing less. This is actually probably my favourite so far from the Very Irresistible line. Simple but very nicely done. If you're looking for a spring-summer rose fragrance, give this a try!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is a release that seems to be somewhat ignored by all of the modern consumers because everyone else is so excited about all the other rose scents hitting the market (roses de chloe, cartier goutte de rose, Balenciaga l'eau rose, RL Midnight Romance) and maybe even putting this in the same bracket as those fumes might be controversial but you know what? It smells fantastic! It has pretty decent lasting power. And, the berry rose musk thing it has going for it is quite beautiful.
After 3 hours or so of wear, my husband said it smelled like "leather"... so maybe this is more similar to the L'intense flanker that everyone loves! (only in the drydown stage obviously)

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

L'eau en Rose opens up on me like a big floribunda rose with the musk scent in the background. I could already tell when I first applied in the morning that this would stay with me most of the day. And it did. The musk seems to really anchor the rose to my skin, however, I get very little of the berry notes in this at all and so I'm disappointed. There is definitely a hair-spray vibe in this from the mid point on, along with a soapiness for extra added strangeness.

To me, this is a typical musky rose scent. Not bad, but certainly not ground-breaking, either. Too bad Givenchy didn't spend a little more time coming up with something gorgeous instead of something that kind of makes me say "whatever."

Very nice at the beginning, berries mixed with a drop of rose. However, middle notes are strongly rosy, IMHO rose is a bit overdosed. You need to be roses' lover to like it!
Base notes are calming and pleasant, rosy-musky.

joan100
joan100

The feminine rose notes in Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose contradicts the masculine musk notes leaving behind a peculiar smell. I personally dislike musky fragrances. The berry notes are very light but not unnoticable. This is a very light wearing fragrance that will last no more than 2-3 hours. I can see why it may remind some of hairspray as it does smell like it! The bottle and its colour is gorgeous though!

Aroussa
Aroussa

Very very nice - a modern spring-summer rose scent that is young and sophisticated but not teen-ager'y.
To me, the blackberry feels a bit wrong, almost as if it ruins the rose on musk composition by lending it a questionable candy-ness. Will have to wait and see what it ends up drying down to. So far, this Very Irresistible is still very there, three hours after spraying it on.

HB-C
HB-C

This doesn't last on me at all, almost as soon as it is dry the fragrance has disappeared, very disappointing.

I find it quite nice. It's light and soft floral scent. The rose note is not there at the beginning, it comes along after some time. Pleasant.

orelevon
orelevon

I dig it. Smells like a what you imagine a perfect literal bouquet of roses smells like. It has almost a hairspray vibe about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.