Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 Givenchy for women Pictures

The third limited fragrance in the Givenchy Harvest Collection is Very Irrésistible Givenchy Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006. Rose Centifolia, which belongs to the old rose sorts form the south of France (Grasse), intensifies the floral nuance of the composition, and brings in its velvety, slightly spicy, delicate accord. For production of this perfume, 1200 kilograms of rose petals were manually picked and processed into 1 kilogram of rose absolute.

The fragrance starts with thin spicy note of star anise; the heart is built of Rose Centifolia absolute, carnation, and rose Liv Taylor, and the base of patchouli.

Star Anise

Rose Cloves Carnation Liv Tyler Rose

Patchouli

Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 Fragrance Reviews

Martaynd
Martaynd

A gem! Light, but not weak! Beautiful. Very feminine and lovely. I save her for special occasions.

burgundyangel
burgundyangel

Unexpected find in one of my favourite perfume store. Paid only USD40 for it.. Tested on a paper strpe and bought it because it a limited edition. Somehow, it turn to a different scent on my skin all together.

Sharp anise and licorice, rose does peeped thru later. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Will give it more time. Still a good deal for the price I paid.

AmberLove
AmberLove

Found this gem while sorting out my stash.. totally got lost in my cupboard...poor thing.One of my few blind buys which I like but not love. Its too rosey and luxurioud for me.
Though this is a once in a century fragrance in my eyes, but unfortunately I cant find myself in it. Will swap or sell it ....it simply deserves pure love.

icecube
icecube

In the coldest time in my country this perfume smells very soft, sweet and a little bit spicy.
It has great balance but could have been stronger as it feels like it will fade quite quickly.

zecheiroso

Top **
Heart **
Base ***
Final score **

Minireview from a partial wearing.
The drydown was the best part of yet another floral I didn't like.

juliane
juliane

i own the original version and this limited edition, i love both, but i think they have some big differences. while the original is more sexy and sparkling this one is more romantic and elegant, because the rose smells more classic and natural. i wish you could smell more star anise and bit less rose... but anyway it's a really high quality and feel good perfume!

guest_Janice Lim - Singapore
guest_Janice Lim - Singapore

I tried various perfum at the shopping centre today, all which I tried are too strong and musky. Until, I tried this perfum on. It has a sweet rosy smell and I fell in love with it immediately. Although this limited edition costs more than others Givenchy perfum, it's certainly the best buy!

2007
jeca
jeca

Very nice, lighter then the original version, like a fresh and wet rose.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia de Châteauneuf de Grasse 2006 by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Paris Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Eau de Parfum Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Ysatis Cacharel Anais Anais Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Hot Couture Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Nina Ricci Love in Paris Cartier Must de Cartier Rochas Femme Rochas Givenchy Organza Indecence Hermes Eau des Merveilles Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Serge Lutens Bas de Soie