Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy for women
dislike

I have it: 489 I had it: 299 I want it: 408 My signature: 19

Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irrèsistible Sensual EDP was created by Dominique Ropion and launched in 2005. It comes in an elegant purple bottle in sizes 30ml (1 oz.fl.) and 50ml (1.7 oz.fl.).

The fragrance is composed of peony, fruity-green accords of Liv Tyler rose, bouquet of various rose sorts, star anise, patchouli and vanilla.

Peony Patchouli Vanilla Star Anise Rose

Very Irresistible
Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense
Givenchy Harvest 2007 Very Irresistible Damascena Rose

Very Irresistible Sensual Fragrance Reviews

blakbarbee
blakbarbee

THIS IS THE BOMB ON MY SKIN, OMGGGGGGG, I'M IN LOVE!!! This version (SENSUAL) is to die for on me...I initially purchased the original Very Irresistible in ERROR and gave it away because it didn't match my body chemistry at all, too strong!!!, but then I eventually and recently purchased this Sensual version & it is soo mmmmm creamy & heavenly, I want to eat myself, True Story, LOL!!! This is definitely one of my TOP perfumes...I am in awe!!! I'm soo Happy!!!

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Strong rose and green moss, very fresh and mystical.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Que perfume tan lindo!

En mi huele solo al principio la rosa, luego viene la vainilla y el anís. Al pasar el tiempo, se suaviza, y constantemente están alternándose las notas de vainilla, que es la predominante, luego se siente el anís y finalmente la rosa, una rosa cremosa; el pachuli, no se nota para nada.

Su proyección es buenísima, y su duración mas que larga, fácil las 12 horas.

beauty907
beauty907

Sweet, floral, a beast with projection and longevity, one spray is just enough to draw one closer and keep them there

This is a pretty Ropion creation. Very wearable , feminine, I don't think this is the best Ropion has created, yet it has that timeless vibe, as most women would enjoy the creaminess, warmth of that scent...it has a rosey edge but not in a typical rose way, the Rose is sweeter, warmer...
I like it, although I don't love it, I think it has a bit of an eighties aura...tiny bit...it is still a seductive pretty scent..maybe too much of a Rose aura for my taste.

Scout
Scout

There are 100 versions of "Irresistable" so I hope I'm commenting on the right one. The bottle is similar, so here goes...I agree with the comments here about being different on different wearings. Sometimes it goes powdery and abrasive and falls apart. But yesterday (and still, today), it's buttery and smooth and deep. The staying power is remarkable. I sprayed yesterday at Noon, and it's 9am the next day and it is still radiating from my chest and neck and the tshirt I was wearing. Just lovely. While rose is listed, I wouldn't ever think to call this a "rose" fragrance, not at all like YSL or similar. It's soft and not at all sharp like a floral. There is also vanilla, but this is not a gourmand smell. I'm not in a bake shop. This to me is what a good perfume should be: Ingredients blended to form a new scent altogether, like the way red and blue mix to form violet. Very well done.

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

Tried this on my wrist today being confused with Very Irresistible L'Intense, which I'm eager to try (but the shop turned out not to stock it). Anyway, I really like, but I don't love. Didn't care for the opening at all, much too pot-pourri, but after about 15-20 minutes it mellowed out really nicely. I let my best friend have a sniff saying I might wear something like this if I were to go on a date sometime, to which he remarked 'the scent screams "I'll definitely put out", but in a good way'. Which I guess is blunt guy speak for "Sensual", so Givenchy got it spot-on!
After the initial blah opening it was very nice for quite a few hours, moderate sillage. Longevity is very good but non-linear - not necessarily a bad thing of course. Just now, 12 hours after the initial spritz, I can still smell it close to my skin, and it smells much closer to the original Very Irresistible now, when it smelled quite different a few hours ago.
I already own standard Very Irresistible and I hardly ever go on dates or put out ;-) so I wouldn't invest in this for the time being. But if you're looking for a more daring version of Very Irresistible, definitely go for it. I imagine many guys would really like this flanker, probably more so than the original.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Round one: Soft, sweet, heady, inoffensive, and well blended. I like this very much.

Round two: I get the feeling this scent may behave differently on multiple wearings. Today, it's a soft, dusty rose, nestled in sugar-less vanilla and very mild, muted patchouli. There is something sensual about it, but it's the kind of sensuality found in rustling, crumbling papers as dust filters the sun coming in an ivy-covered window. This is an attic rose; dry, musty, and mysterious.

I wonder what round three will bring...

Tian
Tian

This perfume has been my favorite since its launch. I wore it only for almost 5 years then I went for a change but I still love it and have stocked 2 (because the price is rising ridiculously).

It smells very feminin and attractive. It lasts the entire day (yes I sprayed it in the morning and at night when I washed my face, I could stil smell it). People around me often noticed it and told me they liked it.

I hope Givenchy will keep producing this perfume, with a reasonable price rise and please don't change its recipe.

Irideika
Irideika

I don't know if it's my skin that reacts adversely to this fragrance, but it has made me nauseous both times I tried it from my sample.

xVal
xVal

First of all the bottle is gorgeous.
My bf got this for me, and after telling me the name I was disappointed. I knew this was a rose perfume, and I don't like rose perfumes.
But this one turned out to be a good one, it's very sexy and the rose is quite nice here since it's blended with vanilla,what gives it a mysterious wonderful scent.
Lasts like 12 hours+, no joke.
Men love this perfume for sure. ;)

krayonkid
krayonkid

This is indeed sensual. It alludes to something personal, something x rated that no one else can feel but your partner.

I bought this on a whim, mainly because pefumes are scares in this town and it was on sale. I am surprised by how amazing this scent is. Although I gather as much this is a winter-y scent because it does not have as much staying power in this blaring heat, the scent lingers from a spicy rose sex fest to a sensual, inviting vanilla adventure.

My colleague actually followed me around, commenting on the fragrance each and every time, how gorgeous it smells. She'd notice my scent whenever I am in the vicinity, so from that i can tell sillage is quite good.

I will not rate this perfume now as it is a winter scent and this is summer, so I might be judging it prematurely on its longevity.

But as a scent, this is an absolute winner. This will turn heads each and every time. I might even try the orignal EDP asap.

Dara813
Dara813

I really love the original version of this so when I saw this on sale, I had to try it. I've smelled a few flankers but I never liked any as much as the original. Well, I must say I like this one just as much...maybe more! I still smell the rose in this one but it mixes so nicely with the more sensual accords. It's slightly sweeter than the original too; almost like roses dipped in sugar. I know that is a very strange description but it popped into my head when I smelled it. If you've smelled the original; it's very similar but with some sweeter, richer notes. Overall, very nicely done.

gabygol
gabygol

Is very similar to its twin but you can really get the difference in the intensity. LOved it but prefer the pinkish one. At the end is just the same version with the same notes but inverted...rose, peony...well.

Arielrose
Arielrose

This is my favorite of the 'Very Irresistible' line up. It does the most justice to the rose blend and adds a wonderful, warm depth to the mix. I used to wear this everyday for years! I have since started wearing other scents, but still like to keep this one in my collection when I'm in the mood for it. It's sensual, comforting and delicious. The addition of the vanilla adds so much, and I love vanilla in almost anything. Always get alot of compliments as well!

aray
aray

I have to agree with Pixelmoxie here.. there is something about this juice that makes you want more and more and more. I find myself giving it a quick spritz pretty much whenever I walk past my bathroom! And no, it's not because of lack of longevity - at all! It's there, all the time. It lingers in such a wonderful intensive yet intimate way that I have a hard time describing it.

Absolutely THE most wonderful rose I've ever come across. Ever so lightly vanilla-creamy and warm. Indeed the essence of a "sensual" scent.

I'm actually fantasizing about getting some go-along layering products of this - I can't even dare to imagine the intensity of this awesomness (yes, I said awesomness LOL).

EDIT: I just came to realize.. the reason this particular rose is so enticing to me, who very frequently ends up with massive migraines from overly soapy and powdery rose components, is that the Liv Tyler rose is in fact a tea rose variety - much more gourmand and round than the sometimes green and "nasal" for lack of a better word, regular roses. LOVE!

pixelmoxie
pixelmoxie

So, I am not good with describing notes, but there is one thing I know: I don't like the pure smell of roses at all. For example I did not like the rose in Vera Wang, or Stella, just found them very offputting. However, I can tell you that the rose in this perfume is so exquisite, so enticing, yet shy,that I keep wanting more and more of it.
I had neglected this perfume for a long time, and recently I decided I wanted to finish it, so I started using it very frequently.The result is-the more I use, the more I want it-I am addicted! Seems like I will be getting another bottle of this beauty after all :)

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

A little too bold and rose-like for my taste, but it is a well blended fragance.

zabica
zabica

Tried it.
It is very durable on my skin, and has this dirty, cheap, sexy, provocative, dry tone to it. Which I actually like!

I can't exactly name what I smell, but it's something powdery, sensual, with flowery bits and bobs here and there. It would make a great seduction perfume for sure!

Very very bold, out there,and won't go unnoticed, that's for sure. It screams SEXY.

mzfiguer
mzfiguer

Unfortunately this fragrance doesn't get its mojo working with me. I would wear it consistently and would not get a single compliment wearing it. And it makes me sneeze :( I do praise the people for whom it works nicely with their chemistry. I just wished it had the same effect on me.

orchid_84
orchid_84

The general feel of Very Irresistible Sensual is that of a bold and elegant rose accord smoothed together with warm vanilla and spicy-sweet star anise. The rose in this is rich, yet still a little green and even a hint sharp on my skin. The patchouli also adds just enough of that underlying dark, medicinal vibe to give this sensuality and depth. Personally, I smell no peony in this fragrance.

I definitely prefer this version over the original - it is warmer, thicker, rounder, more intensive, and the notes just seem to sit better together overall. Very Irresistible Sensual also has some very strong sillage and staying power. It’s probably the only fragrance in my collection (other than the Thierry Muglers) for which one or two sprays lasts all day, and creates a noticeable cloud of sillage. Although it is a fragrance I wear only once in a while, I remember how lovely it is every time I do wear it.

This fragrance is very sour because of the anise note. I wouldn't say that this fragrance smells roses more. The roses mixed with the peonies very well. Besides, these floral notes mixed with the anise note smell synthetic enough. The pear note is also noticeable in this fragrance. And the vanilla brings some sweetness to it.

I'm not impressed by this fragrance. Often it seems to me even too sour. Sometimes it opens nice, but anyway it's not my cup of tea.

ana.stojanovic
ana.stojanovic

I receive many, many compliments on this scent. It's never overpowering and is something that I don't smell on myself. But always get asked what I'm wearing. It also lasts ALL DAY

den1011
den1011

This scent is fantastic! As many have already stated, it is really long-lasting and has a nice sillage.I have trouble finding a perfume that lasts more than 2 hours on my skin, but this one stays and stays and stays. It's my absolut favourite fragrance! To me, it has the classical elegance of the sixties but with a twist (without smelling old or anything).

jazmin89
jazmin89

I WAS NOT TO WILLING TO TRY THIS SCENT AT FIRST SINCE VERY IRRESISTIBLE IS NOT FOR ME AND DID NOT SMELL TOO WELL, BUT THIS ONE I LOVE! IS A WARMER SCENT. AND LONG LASTING.

sofababe
sofababe

7 hours and going strong!! Possibly some might think it a little bit heavy for daytime use, but I rather like heavy. I have all 3 versions of VI in miniature bottles and I have to admit I really like them all.
The combination of the rose and the anise here is a great success.
One thing I have found with all versions of VI is that they are completely linear. What u smell at first spray is exactly what u smell several hours on. BUT, this isn't a problem when the scent is so amazing!! I wouldn't want it to change, its just perfect as it is. Extremely feminine, and indeed, Sensual. A big thumbs up for Givenchy!

EDIT: 12 hours and still there. If you want sexy, feminine and long lasting, then Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual is the perfume you need.

cindo45
cindo45

LOVE IT for the Night! Too heavy for the day time - in my opinion....

we4rd
we4rd

dry down is nice, i like it
this givenchy scent are light and long lasting in my skin, and the sillage is good.

ExzaticMommy
ExzaticMommy

When I purchased this I thought I was getting the other orginal Givenchy Very Irresistable (pink bottle) I knew it was purple, but since I was new to purchasing perfume, and since it was the gift set, I had NO idea there was a difference. Oh boy, I was a bit dissapointed, but not at a total loss. I wear this every once in a while, but I need to be in the mood for it. I still dont love it, its just not "me" Im not sure what the exact note in it that makes it so different for me...maybe the combination of patchouli and Star Anise makes it too "spicy" for me Im not sure. However, not bad :)

aide.ibrahim
aide.ibrahim

first time i smell from the miniature, i fell in love with it. and the small bottle gets empty by then, i buy another the real one..it smells good. anyway its my first perfume i ever buy during my campus life.

belleperfecto
belleperfecto

best dry down ever!

natefifield
natefifield

Nice. Rose. But rose transformed into something warm, velvet, with real presence, enduring. A successful balance.

Somewhat populist, in the sense that it has no secrets and is simple to comprehend. It is not sophisticated: free of musks and other intoxicating elements.

Thus, it is ill named "very irresistible: sensual." It is neither irresistible, nor sensual. Rather, it is formal, elegant, restrained.

Wear this to dine out at a fine French restaurant, with dark red decor, and dress with understated elegance.

SheShe
SheShe

Again, this is a plastic rose like in Very Irresistible and this plastic touch is nice to my nose :O ;) - the drydown is different with patchouli. All in all my impression is that Very Irresistible is crazy, funny and not serious, Sensual is much more serious, elegant and for more mature women. Both are very good.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I like opening notes better than the dry down which is quite powdery! Te vanilla is prominent I don't smell the rose at all. I find the dry down similar to Allure which is my least favorite Chanel. Wish it lasted longer, on my skin 3 hours! I tried this in really hot weather will like to try in the fall and winter to see if it last a lot longer!

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Wow! So many good reviews!
Well,I must agree with them! It's rose,rose,rose! Lasts all day long even with just one spritz! Or should I say all night cause it's too elegant and sensual (Of course!!!) and perfect for a sexy dress and some stilletos! Perfect if you like sweetness balanced by a delicate rose!

artsymom
artsymom

I really wanted to like this but it doesn't mix with my skin chemistry. I don't smell any rose when I wear this, just anise and powder, very heavy, sweet and spicy. Reminds me of an unknown perfume I used to smell on ladies in church during the 1980's... it's suffocating on me, unfortunately.
Edit: after smelling sweet spice for 7 hrs, all of a sudden I smell cardboard- LOL. I have a sample I hope someone else will enjoy.

aldanare
aldanare

Very nice and flirty rose - but the base seems to me too candy-like, too sweet for the scent that pretends to be adult and sensual.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This one smells of anise and powder on me and a slight sweetness. It lasts well but the powder gets very strong on me where the original irresistable is less powder a cleaner finish. I love this there is something addictive about it. I have found anything with anise in it seems to get me hooked. I love lolitta lempika not sure of the spelling and mariah carey's red butterfly perfume because they seem to have that licourice smell. This is hard to find sometimes and is very expensive when I do find it. I have a mini so when I finish it I will get a large bottle because I like it that much. It isn't too sweet and not too old fashioned just a nice modern perfume but ladylike at the same time and I don't think it smells cheap in any way.

wind83
wind83

i have a mini 4ml.. i guess. well i didnt smell any roses, just vanilla.
very rich, creamy, lasting power.
i think better than ange ou demon.. (it makes me headache).

not my favorite perfume, but i guess i will wear it at night..
for dinner romantic with my hubby;) lol

sofiii
sofiii

Very Irresistible Sensual is like rose and peony lovely wrapped in some spiced-up velvet vanilla wrap. Somehow it smells quite juicy with a bit fruity nuance, yet remaining the spice but not dominating start anise note. Somehow it reminds me of Lancome’s Miracle Forever (well, they are made my the same nose).

Later on, it gets warmed up, more velvet and powdery in a rose-y way. It reminds the rich purple feel to it, in comparison to Irresistible and its other flankers. It’s deep, dark and yes, quite sensual. Somehow it makes me think of a woman wearing floor-length black dress in a black-white Hollywood movie.

There’s just enough vanilla there to hold everything together as a rose-themed velvet perfume.

I’m not impressed by Very Irresistible due to this type of rose in the perfume, but still it is nice to try on.

alebanfield
alebanfield

my GF wears it, it is fantastic! it is a mix of absolutely and traditional verry irresistible!

Highly recommendable!

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

Very Irresistible Sensual is my signature scent.
EVERY TIME I wear it I get tons of compliments.
Men love this scent.

Such a beautiful blend of rose - anise - vanilla, slightly sweet floral. Strangely it doesn`t change much on my skin and I am happy with that, I can enjoy this wonderful potion at every stage. I think this is the best one out of the sister-scents.
Perfect for a night out and I actually wear it all year round although not on hot summer days as it can be too strong, but perfect for summer nights in a bar if you want to make a statement!

Longevity is exceptional, lasts forever.

Also, ladies be aware : A real Sillage Monster is in town!!!

mjb28
mjb28

From all 'Very Irresistible' versions of Givenchy, this is my favorite. This very sensual indeed. I can't help myself admiring its scent. Roses with vanilla are nicely blended. Not too sweet which is perfectly what I love most. It is georgeously made. This is creamy but airy, strong and powerful on the first spray but when it settles, it is very feminine, clean and very romantic. I feel very elegant and sensual wearing it. What's more, it's not cloying on the skin and has a great longivity and sillage with just a few spray. I can even smell myself until the next day. My husband told me that he loves the way I smell. That's made my day!

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

well I gave this a try about 3 times now and I finally give up on this one. Based on reviews I was really excited I finally found the sensual scent I have been hunting for. Nope! this sure is not it! This is super strong going on (like bee spray strong), then on me it dries down to a bitter kind of soft musky faint powder smell. I love musk and I love powdery but this has something bitter about it I can't explain that ruins it completely for me. I find nothing sensual about this one, oh maybe just the name and the purple bottle. I guess I will keep looking.

chel
chel

A week or two ago, I came across a girl I know. Something was different about her. It may have been the fact that I was kind of drunk, but I've seen her often while in that same state, and none of those times I've thought of her as a girl I'd be attracted to. And right at the moment I was trying to figure out what it was, she said "this perfume is way too heavy for me". And then it hit me, she smelled AMAZING. I wanted to stay close to her all night, just to enjoy that heavenly rosy smell.

The next day I felt kind of awkward asking it, but I just had to know which perfume this was, and it appeared to be very irrésistible sensual.

I think Coco Chanel was right when she said "a woman who doesn't wear pefume has no future". In fact, the ones that DO wear perfumes, they can have every man their heart desires.

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

I´m testing this one today (I´ve got a sample), and I think it´s gorgeous!!!

It´s a rich, creamy and smoky floral. Rose, patchouli with warm touch of vanilla are predominant notes.

Very good sillage and lasting power.

This scent is irresistible and sensual, for sure!!

kailea
kailea

I just love this parfume. I had a bottle of Very Irresistible Sensual 30 ml. And then decided to buy Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet in bottle of 50 ml. I just enjoy it all the time. Diference in between of Velvet and clasic Very Irresistible Sensual is that Velvet has Lemon Verbena instead of Peony which comes in clasic one. But it is quite same parfume.
I will always buy this parfume. I worn it most in winter and spring at the day, and sometimes I slept in it :)
It is long lasting on my skin,it can last all day long.
I would grade it 9/10 all in all.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

This is very appropriately named: It´s really a sensual perfume because it is at the same time very close to the skin and very wild. It opens strong, but in a few minutes becomes lighter and the driedown is great. Creamy, flowery and feminine, but still wild.
Star anise is very well blended here, not dominating or shouting. Instead, it gives only a discreete spicy touch that makes the scent very special and seductive.

msksk
msksk

i love the drydown of this scent - so warm and creamy

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This is indeed Sensual. Sweet florals combined with the patchouli make it a seductive "come hither" scent. Sillage and lasting power are good.

This would be perfect for dates or whenever you want to be Very Irresisible to your man. :)

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Here's one of the most exciting perfumes I've had in my life: it made me start to appreciate rose-based scents which I used not to consider before discovering this one.

Very Irresistible Sensual is pretty powerful and noticeable yet it has kind of a calming and pampering effect on me, making me feel as if I was on a bed covered with fragrant rose petals and burning patchouli candles around me.
This EDP flanker is quite different from the first EDT thanks to a more prominent and complex rose accord (I like the fact they've used different rose species here), perfectly combined with a very detectable star anise note that provides the scent with an edgier and aromatic vibe. Drydown is absolutely warm and refined - a perfect balance between the cold thickness of patchouli and the tenderness of vanilla - making this fragrance a wonderful and faithful companion during wintertime. Actually VIS has a very good lasting power and a wonderful sillage, so I'd recommend it for evening and night use.
My only complaint is about the bottle: the silver covering of the dispenser almost completely ruined after an year or less, I wonder if it's just my bad luck or it is a common issue.

(Liv Tyler totally fits this fragrance with her wild/classy beauty)

CHIMAMANDA
CHIMAMANDA

DIDN'T THINK IT WAS SO WONDERFUL UNTIL I GOT COMPLIMENTS FROM TWO PERF FREAKS LIKE ME...AND ANODA AND ANODA. IT'S JUST GORGEOUS.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I prefer this version to the original. For me the original perfume is too intense on the rose and overwhelmingly strong on my skin. I don't mind a perfume that lasts as long as these do, but I found it harsh. I love the sensual version because the rose is made more grounded with a balance of patchouli and vanilla. It's not easy to find in stores now. I actually love to wear this more in the warmer months than in winter! Very surprising... but something makes it more magical and it unfolds into something beautiful. In the colder months the notes stay too chilled and don't develop on my skin.
I could not stop smelling the magazine scented strip, and it was enchanting once I tested it on my skin. Update: This is now a signature fragrance for me. You get your money's worth with Givenchy's intensity and all their perfumes linger. This version definitely benefits from the vanilla. It makes it sexy and cozy.

Grazia
Grazia

I absolutely agreed with Rrcoolmama2 about this scent it gets better when you wear it and has a veil.
I tried it in a shop on me and first I didn't like it but then when I was coming back home I realized a beautiful playful fragrance's veil is from me! Very nice scent!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I like this but instead of being a more intense "sensual" version of the original, it seems to be much quieter. The top notes are not as intense and the dry down is powderier - very close to the skin with very low sillage. It's not bad but I definitely prefer the original VERY IRRESISTABLE.

panda0410
panda0410

Far less sweet than the original VI EDT, however its creamier, more rounded and beautifully balanced. I loathe patchouli, but I actually love this perfume, the vanilla and peony is just beautiful and the anise isn't overt, it adds something unusual, but tempting to the senses.

I dont love it like I like VI EDT though, and the one thing I will say that isn't great for VIS is that this is totally a skin scent on me. Zero sillage and the wear time is hideously poor. Had it not been for those two factors alone I probably would re-purchase this. Will continue to use the bottle I have, but once its gone its gone. I will stick with the EDT as a preference.

selinum28
selinum28

A precious perfume. It smells very natural, even wild and woody, but it is also soft and elegant. A scent to wear when you are feeling calm and enjoying plain pleasures. It is about natural beauty.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

I will say 2 things.

1-Givenchy how dare you make this a LE!
2-It deserves it's NAME.

This is so sublime wear this on a super crisp fall evening. Remember ladies... light hand on this, it gets better when you wear it has a veil.

Lady Love
Lady Love

Similar to Very Irresistible(Edt), but the notes of Patchouli and Vanilla definitely makes Sensual Very Irresistible a better fragrance.

One of the greatest sensual scent ever made.

guest_suri sue
guest_suri sue

Ever since i got my hands on this perfume, there has been only positive remarks that i've heard both from male & female friends. It also comes from strangers. Not only it made me feel sexy, it also made me feel very confident. Will continue using till they stop production>>>

mandi
mandi

This lacks the initial sharpness that is so evident in the orginal Very Irresistible the result, i believe, of the introduction of vanilla in this version.

It has certainly lost some of the edge that may attract some to VI. It is a bit more grounded, subdued and refined.

This may work well for both daytime and evening wear; I would not dare wear the original Very Irresitible at night.

Both are good fragrances but I prefer this one.

Sensual is the perfect name for this scent, for it definitely lived up to its expectations.

Very Irresistible Sensual is rather different in comparison to the original. This fragrance lacks the fruity notes and has stronger hints of peony, patchouli and rose.

At first I was rather surprised by this fragrance's softness. It took a while to adjust, because I had initially expected something rather strong. The sillage is quite average here, however I don't see that as a bad thing.

The sensuality comes from the deep, rich woodsy notes, the earthy patchouli and the vanilla. The peony and rose notes create a feminine, and slightly soapy clean feeling.

I'd describe this fragrance as being lusciously sexy. Something that is both lusty and intriguing.

Dark Curls

i don't know why this is compared to Ange ou demon; they smell completely different from one another. Anyway, I am so happy I switched to Sensual, and I think I shall wear it tomorrow morning to chase away the back to work, Monday blues ;-)

esandess
esandess

I absolutely loved it a year ago when I tried it out first. But recently its too fruity,irritating and makes me sneeze :(

Dark Curls

i just ordered a mini bottle. I have a full bottle of the regular Very irresistible and while I like it, I have a feeling I will love this version even more!! I love the idea of the addition of patchouli & vanilla!! I will give my other bottle to my mom as she really likes it too. Can't wait to get my Sensual!!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Sensual indeed!What can i say,it is a perfect sensual feminine scent.I loved the first and i love this one more,the first one has something sour and green that i wished wasnt there but this one is softer and better balanced.I am also very impressed with the lasting power,it stays on all day.Creamy sweet rose..Perfect!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Very Irresistible is a very pretty perfume. It's so unbelievable pleasant that it's really hard to hate it, I guess. At first I get something light citrusy mixed with florals- rose and peony. Later it's enriched with vanilla and a little bit spices- very beautiful and somewhat even expensive. It could be worn both by student and woman with successful career. It's very universal and I can say that even I wouldn't be bored if I would wear this many days in a row (I usually get tired of perfume in four days in a row, that's why I wear different every day). Lasting power is very great and sillage too. You won't fail if you choose this. I would sometime love to get a bottle for myself.

rich and feminine

lucy xie

very irresistible sensual,this is my first givenchy perfume. but not for young girls. i won't buy it again until age 35. i want to buy very irresistible givenchy

Migotka

I think the reason I have fallen for it is because it reminds me of Ange ou Demon, but it lacks this certain instability that the later has. I tend to either love or hate Ange ou Demon, it seems to be different every time I spray it on me. Very Irresistible has the same air about it, I don't know why, the notes are very much different. But there is a link between them:)
It was a love at first sight, I just wish the cap would fit the bottle better.

luz
luz

This is one of my favorite florals. It is very well done and super sensual and elegant. Very Irresistible Sensual is perfume art.

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

One of the best purchases I've made this month. I wish I had tried this earlier. Very inviting and soft. Perfect for all ages who want to feel warm and sensual. Definitely worth adding to a collection. Highly recommended.

I love this, actually one of the few mainstreet scents I really enjoy. I like it much more than regular version and guess what?? it will be discontinued!! A SA told me so. I can't stand this thing of limited editions! This could easily be my HG, but no HG can be a LE! This Sensual is more intense and much creamier than regular one. Joyful, luscious, feminine, coquine, romantic and... SENSUAL!
The vanilla here is genius. A creamy rose scent is no easy job to do. Shame, I never wanted to buy it on a purpose and went on with samples and decants. I hate when they put a cake in front of me and take it off after one bite!

Livious
Livious

just one word: CLASSY!

this is my favorite irresistible edition(so far).specially I like the first impression of this perfume.I can't describe the smelling,it's sweet,but not very sweet,just the sweetness of vanilla and although I don't like peony,it;s very well mixed in this one.
nothing overwhelming in this perfume exist.it's feminine graceful to rose and it's sensual graceful to patchouli and vanilla.
I have a miniature of this perfume,so I don't use it a lot,but when the mood is right and I'm feeling so feminine I wear a little on my wrist and it remains for more tan 2 hours.
it's floral,but not a intoxicating,nor powdery floral fragrance.it's very mild and transparent,just a bit stronger than the original one.
as I'm a fruity girl and there is no fruit in the ingredients I don't think I buy it,but I like it very much.the shape of bottle,color of it and specially the lighting-shadow of the bottle are so interesting.

frangipani
frangipani

This is a very warm and creamy floral and not exactly what I was expecting or looking for. It could suit anyone and I can see why most people would like this but I don't think it is for me. The search continues....

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

I see all the review's are positive and that's rightly.I test the original and i fell in love with it but it last not so long.Then i buy "Very Irresistible SENSUAL" and it's much better.It's so lovely and long lasting!

I love the Bottle the purple gradient match very good with the smell,and it's a eyecatcher on my shelf.

This fragrance is wonderful,the first smell is a little bit similar to Chopard's WISH,very powerful and Floral.Then you smell the anise and peony it's very creamy and a bit spicy and after one hour it's a dream,it's floral sweet so velvet and delicious.This parfume is feminine and romantic,cute and confident and "sensual" indeed!This fragrance is one of my favorites,It's for Woman of all ages.

essija
essija

I have had the original and loved it but this is my Holy Grail of perfumes. Wow this one seems stronger and lasts longer. Wow this is so creamy, and beautiful. Like a bed of flowers under my nose. How beautiful and classy, smells rich and expenisive. I can't stop smelling myself, will have to get some
ASAP. This might be the Best perfume Ever...

Migotka

I was happy when this one came out, since the original did not last on me for a long time, while can smell Sensual hours after application.
It's elegant, classy, seductive, perfect for women of all age.

crysna
crysna

Givenchy my favorites parfums! i love this one is more stronger than the original and more fruity, it works well with my body chemistry and last all day! and i'm waiting 4 the new version

imgcas
imgcas

I fell in love with this fragance the first time I smelt it. It opens with fruity notes (the ones I like the least) but then the rose makes its entrance followed by vanilla and light patchouli.
It lasts long and it's lovely.

gatouli
gatouli

I cant live without this perfume, it makes me feel complete, so sweet and addictive.

guest_Anne
guest_Anne

I love kive this perfume. It smells so cute and creamy and fruity :)

guest_Soph
guest_Soph

Wow soooooo addictive love it

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

One of the best perfumes i have smelt!!!!!! It is sooooooo creamy and dreamy and fruity all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

الأمل الأخير
الأمل الأخير

The most seducing scent ever smelled.. I first interduced it from a women after it starts vaporising the mid note Wo0o0ow

even the base is dreamful

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

It's less sweet than the original version of VI.

For me, it's smell like a strong version of Estee Lauder's Pleasure Delight with a touch of spice.

Very Irresistible Sensual by Givenchy 4.12 out of 5 based on 711 ratings and 87 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Very Irresistible Sensual Perfume by Givenchy, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Very Irresistible Sensual Perfume by Givenchy, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Very Irresistible Sensual Perfume by Givenchy, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL for WOMEN by Givenchy EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Givenchy 'Very Irresistible Sensual' Eau de Parfum
Givenchy 'Very Irresistible Sensual' Eau de Parfum
Givenchy 'Very Irresistible Sensual' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
Givenchy 'Very Irresistible Sensual' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Sensual by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Sensual by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.