Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irrèsistible Sensual Velvet is a limited perfume for 2007.

It was created on the notes of Liv Tyler rose, accompanied by a bouquet of different types of rose, lemon verbena, star annis, powdery vanilla and patchouli.

This floral fragrance is particularly interesting because of a rose in bloom on the bottle, which can be used as brooch, hair decoration or bracelet.

Patchouli Vanilla Star Anise Lemon Verbena Rose

Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet Fragrance Reviews

kailea
kailea

I just love this parfume. I had a bottle of Very Irresistible Sensual 30 ml. And then decided to buy this one in bottle of 50 ml. I just enjoy it all the time. Diference in between of Velvet and clasic Very Irresistible Sensual is that Velvet has Lemon Verbena instead of Peony which comes in clasic one. But it is quite same parfume.
I will always buy this one. I wear it most in winter and spring at the day, and sometimes I sleep in it :)
It is long lasting on my skin,it can last all day long.
I would grade it 9/10 all in all.

good, sensual prety frag

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

I got this perfume as a birthday present from a friend.

Normally, I dread getting perfumes as a gift, because sometimes the scent disagrees with who I am and what I like entirely.

The Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet caught me by surprise, though. Roses, floral and sweet notes are my key favorites,so this perfume swept me off my feet with one spritz, literally.

Dark, fushia roses came to my mind, with a blend of nameless fragrant white flowers and delightful greens that makes one feel like they are caught in a cool rain, but not just any rain.

A cool rain in the middle of the late evening whilst walking through an open garden that is nothing short of being a small green house, with every fragrant flower and sparkling green plant with scents that draw birds to sing and butterflies to flutter. The fuchsia velvet shawl you have protects your shoulders from rain as you race in to head back home, past the rose gardens.

Dark and sweet. Strong and beautiful.

Excellent lasting power, two and a half hours at most. Best worn in fall or winter. ^_^

Scent 7/10

Staying Power 6/10

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

This perfume is pefect. Lovely sweet, deep and longlasting. It is also a bit powdery. GREATTTTTT

Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet by Givenchy 4.43 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Sensual Velvet by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Organza Rochas Alchimie Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Givenchy Hot Couture Christian Dior Pure Poison Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Estée Lauder Azuree Soleil Eau Fraiche Skinscent Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Agent Provocateur Strip Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1 Lancome Miracle Forever