Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet by Givenchy is a floral fragrance for women. Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet was introduced in 2009 as a limited edition. Top notes are myrrh and cranberry; middle notes are violet, rose, peony, star anise and lemon verbena; base notes are woodsy notes. Available as 75 ml EDT.

Myrhh Cranberry

Violet Rose Peony Star Anise Lemon Verbena

Woodsy Notes

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Fragrance Reviews

I think Givenchy having milked all they could out of the Very Irresistible line, has fallen into the trap of mediocrity..I had smelled it a while back , I kind of liked it, but upon wearing it longer, it really isn't anything special..it is powdery, soapy, I don't find it to smell like a summery fresh fruity scent..it has an oldish vibe that I find in lots of VI flankers..like a classy perfumed soap..certainly not the best they can offer..

enigma_33
enigma_33

Better than original, in my opinion. Original is sharper, this is more calm and girly. Perfect for summer!

xs
xs

This one is terribly fruity. It smells exactly like a sorbet; fruity sweet and sour. Very childish & quite annoying to my nose.

Like the previous reviewers have stated, this isn't terribly impressive, however it is pleasant nonetheless.

Opening with a sparkling cranberry note, there are similarities to the original Very Irresistible. It is a very Summery version of a fruity-rose scent.

The sorbet idea hasn't been conveyed well in my opinion. I can't find anything smooth or cold about it. A typical fruity floral really. Nothing vastly different from anything else on the market these days.

I bought it quite by accident...it was summer, I was in Mexico, and it is perfect for a summer evening..not over powering, mixed well with my body chemistry...love..love ..love..it

a perfume without personality!I don't know why they make too many versions of irresistible!this one has nothing new to offer.not that it smells bad,but it lacks originality.
the smelling is very fruity to me.there's something sour and fruity that makes it smell like be delicious red.I thought it's green apple.now I see it's cranberry.
the floral notes are just there to be explored,but it doesn't help either.even me,as a floral fruity fan didn't like this one very much.

markRep
markRep

As dina says "if you have the original or VE sensual"... you will like this one! For me it was the perfect cross between the two. Then the wood notes send me over the edge :) The cranberry top note is very nice I don't like anise luckily it does not show on me but must blend in with the myrhh rose and violet. also the lemon v. must blend with the cranberry nicely because I don't smell it either. May get instead of V.I.sensual. While it is still here.

dina
dina

I think it's typically similar to the original VE. Nothing special about it, its not even a bit lighter. Actually, I just thought that the name sorbet and the icy bottle would bring something a bit different but if you have the original or VE sensual, it's useless to waste your money on it. Its a pitty how big houses like Givency keep on repeating themselves this way...

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

I just got this for easter from my parents and I love it!! It's fresh and fruity and makes me think of spring and warm weather!

Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet by Givenchy 3.90 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Yves Saint Laurent Elle Kenzo Kenzo Amour Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Ralph Lauren Ralph Dior Pure Poison Versace Bright Crystal Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Lancome Hypnose Dior Dior Addict Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb