Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations Givenchy for women
dislike

marine
Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations offers sweet and sensual wave of freshness, energy and rhythm. The fragrance is enriched with feminine aromas of frangipani surrounded with dancing rose and currant buds refreshed with mandarin and foamy sea waves. The fragrance reminds us of exotic paradise of remote beaches and radiates with spontaneous, floral aromas and vibrates with warm sensuality. Available as 75ml edt. Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations was launched in 2010.

Mandarin Orange Cassis

Sea water

tincture of rose Frangipani

Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations Fragrance Reviews

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Salty, sweet and fresh but mature enough - a high quality sophisticated fruity summer-spring scent for adults. I liked it a lot-- quite original considering it's a flanker. The scent that grows on you as you wear it. Now i'm tempted to try Shakira's fragrance.

phantomplan
phantomplan

too sweet and heavy for me, but stay power is good.i dont like it. if you like sweet perfume, you can buy it.

pri_alip
pri_alip

Am I the only one that thinks that this smells just like Malibu (the drink, not the beach lol)?
Still not sure if I like it or not. Got to wear it a few more times to review it properly. First impression is that it is too sweet for my taste, though.
Let's see how it develops.

maianh83
maianh83

The more I smell it, the more I love it !
It's really very Irresistible to me !
Young, rather sweet ( I guess it's the sweetness of rose ), cool, fragrant, and with a buttery taste ( like the buttery taste of chestnuts ) and I love frangipani and tiare so I LOVE LOVE this one !

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

PULLED THIS OUT...AND love it as always ~

mirunacatowl
mirunacatowl

Not disappointed at all that I bought it. On my skin it is a quite strong frangipani (a bit too strong, maybe?), with a hint of sea water, which makes it fresher, cleaner. The other notes are just detectable, but not more. I can imagine it for summer, but rather for evenings/nights, when the skin burns a bit after the sun bath of the day. It gives me a feeling of summer night party, or of summer holydays in the Carribean.

berrygirl
berrygirl

i got this perfume as a gift. (or maybe a re-gift). I don't really get the smell. In my opinion is not a good scent for summer, or any other season.

guest_Rach
guest_Rach

I have been using this perfume for the past 2 weeks. I live in South Florida, and summer is brutal. This is a soft/strong frangance, that stays on the whole day, very refreshing but still fancy smell. I really don't go for "just out of the shower smell", so this perfume is perfect for summer and sofisticated girls.

vertigo
vertigo

I don't like the original, but this is nice.
I thought I smelled peach or apricot and some vanilla ...
It's a summery cocktail, very fruity (more than floral) and more soft than fresh.
Comparing to the men's edition of Vibrations, this is great!
One of the better 2010 launches so far, in my opinion.

Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations by Givenchy 3.93 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Summer Vibrations by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Very Irresistible Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Christian Dior Dior Addict Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Thierry Mugler Alien Burberry The Beat Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Lancome Hypnose Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Thierry Mugler Innocent Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Versace Vanitas Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense