Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 Givenchy for men

Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 Givenchy for men
dislike

nutty

Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 by Givenchy is a Woody fragrance for men. Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 was launched in 2006. The fragrance features sesame, virginia cedar, walnut, mint and grapefruit.

Sesame Virginia Cedar Walnut Mint Grapefruit

Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 Fragrance Reviews

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

What can i say
other than it just makes me think in a over testosterone leveled primitive man searching to preserve the human specie and female not only catch the messagge they kinda get receptive
spring fall summer NIGHT OUT this will be a monster if you want to get complement you cant go wrong with it

Cid1204
Cid1204

This one was the best in the Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer. It is too bad that it is replaced by other not so good summer editions.

Endymion
Endymion

I like this one more than the original. It's not that aggressive and the bottle is also more attractive! :) Furthermore, it's much much better than Fresh Attitude version which I don't like, that is a fragrance which doesn't have those Very Irresistible... "balls" :D

lovescully
lovescully

Although this is marketed as a 'Summer' fragrance, to me this is closer to the original 'Very Irrisistable' than the 'Fresh Attitude' version launched later. In my opinion this is better worn as a winter or autumn fragarance.

I can really sense the sesame and walnut but not overpoweringly so. The dry down is much cleaner than the original and where that one stays quite sweet throughout, this summer version tends to lean towards a zestier drydown. I guess the combination of mint & grapefruit helps there.

I'm a big fan of the original & 'Fresh Attitude' and I think that this 'Summer' version can also safely take its place alongside those others as a good variation of the original.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Let's be honest right off the bat: it’s the best among all the colognes in the Very Irresistible line! And it's not just my opinion...I bring with me opinions of various types of users and collectors. Luck me I have my own bottle of this gorgeous, now discontinued (unfortunately, some houses like to do these things!).

The cologne has maintained the dna of its original version, but brought a unique freshness to those who need to be extremely scented in warmer climates, especially during the summer. And, most important, without having to appeal to the more citrus and volatile fragrances, which means that they can abuse of something more intense, without being nauseating under the sun!

Now, a very important piece of information: my bottle is a tester, i.e., the official notes came written on it, and different from what I've read on some sites, the actual notes are: grapefruit bark, mint leaves and hazelnut wood. Simple and absolutely perfect!

Imagine the fruity and acid aroma from the grapefruit bark, which was submerged under a nectar of crushed mint leaves and, in the base, the sweet-woody hazelnut (so creamy as the hazelnut used in the famous Nutella). Have I said that it is absolutely perfect? Alrighty then...

Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 by Givenchy 3.94 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Summer for Men 2006 by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Prada Infusion d`Homme Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Boucheron Jaipur Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Dior Dior Homme Lanvin L`Homme Sport Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Dior Dior Homme Intense Gucci Envy for Men Versace Versace Man Calvin Klein Obsession for Men