Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise Givenchy for women

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise Givenchy for women
dislike

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise Givenchy for women Pictures Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise Givenchy for women Pictures

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise is a juicy blend of tropical flavors, sparkling, sunny and exotic. It opens up like a light breeze of refreshing mint leaf and icy anise. Intensive aroma of luscious passion fruit is revealed in the heart, surrounded by rose petals and solar accord. Sandalwood and musk in the base leave a seductive track that recalls the warmth of the white sand. The perfume is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette. Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise was launched in 2011.

Mint Anise

Rose Passionfruit

Musk Sandalwood

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise Fragrance Reviews

Cristina Mota
Cristina Mota

I dont liked the green note of this perfume. I only used once.

BabyFaceCaché
BabyFaceCaché

Looks really cute wanna get it

coco.sun
coco.sun

the middle nd base note are quite great, as you can smell after about half an hr, but before that the mint just smells like toothpaste for me... i mean it`s a great choice for summer, except for that funny twist with mint(it tastes good though) btw i luv the design and thats one of the reason why i bought it:D

LaPetite
LaPetite

It's a very nice and typical summer scent , fresh , fruity , sweet , but not too much ...
But ... I think it's a bit a pity that such big houses launch more and more " nice limited editions " instead of creating a wonderful scent every 6 or 8 years ...
I wouldn't buy it , but would wear it if were gifted . I think i'd be quickly bored with it however .

greydove
greydove

I was not familiar with the original Very Irresistible, except to say that as I smell this now, I realize I recognize the original from having smelled it on others. This is a deceptive scent... or at least the packaging is deceptive. I went for this thinking it was a light, sheer, refreshing fruity perfume. I got a bold, dark statement. Heavier than I wanted, quite musky and a bit muddied, but strangely, not entirely bad. If you're familiar with the original you won't be surprised, I think all the Irresistible's share a common theme. I get what this perfume is doing, but I'm not sure if its me...I'll say this: Im willing to get to know it, and I think it would be great for layering something sheer and powdery with less staying power. I'll just have to see if it grows on me.

P.S. I'm not getting any sandalwood or anise either, at least as far as I can tell, and those are two of my absolute favorite notes.

UPDATE: It did not grow on me. Its a poorly blended mishmosh that has no projection and a horrible composition. Tropical Paradise!? Not the ones I'm familiar with. Givenchy should be ashamed. I have cheaper fragrances that smell better than this.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

This is so nice!

It`s citrucy/fresh/fruity, rosy and soft, warm sandalwood base. I think the citrus feeling comes with the passionfruit and fresh herbs.
I wish it would be a little bit stronger and more long lasting.

If I see it at good price, I`ll definately buy it.

16.7.11 And now I have it! I`m so happy. This is fresh and warm at the same time. Soft and not overpowering at all. I would be happy to go to a tropical paradise which smells like this!

orchid_84
orchid_84

If you enjoy the original Very Irresistible you will probably love this one as well. It is almost identical, except for the minty top note. Like the original with a fresh, cool twist.

Nada90
Nada90

i will buy this one first because i am a verry big fan of givenchy. second i have the first one which i love and i had the Summer Coctail one i really loved it so much. this one and summer coctail have pretty similar notes anise mint rose. plus the design is so summery and happy just wonderful

Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise by Givenchy 3.85 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Irresistible Tropical Paradise by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Prada Prada Candy Lancome La Vie Est Belle Givenchy Hot Couture Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Carolina Herrera CH Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Cacharel Promesse Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2011 Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Dior Pure Poison Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb