Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fatale Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Fatale Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

tuberose

Fatale by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Fatale was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. The fragrance features tuberose, vanilla and peach.

Tuberose Vanilla Peach

Fatale Fragrance Reviews

llburris
llburris

I finally found this on eBay......in Portugal! It took a while to get to me, but it was well worth the wait. YUMMY is the best way I can describe it. I will wear it on special occasions so that my little bottle will be with me for as long as possible.

joasfi
joasfi

anybody knows where i can buy this now?
Tnx

saguna
saguna

Unfortunately not for me, reminds me too much of Tresor and the drydown makes me sick.

Erika Cserepes
Erika Cserepes

I love it, lasting power, floral and feminine. It's one of my favourites

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

What a lovely surprise this one is! I bought it for a few quid off ebay based on the notes and the quality of the other GVdB scents I have, which I rate (Reverie is dreamy).
Fatale is a harmonious blend of those three notes, vanilla, tuberose and peach. It is a light, fruity, soft, understated oriental, wear anytime, anywhere. It hums a happy little tune and makes me smile.
I think this one is going to be a regular wear out of my 240 strong collection, it really is a simple smiley fragrance.

gesch
gesch

Looking at the notes you'd never expect this sillage and intensity! WOW!

My tiny bottle just arrived and it's really just the 3 notes (wearing it now for 3 hrs). Neither of the notes are overdone and for me it's the perfect scent for summer:

it's fitting for parties, during the day, for a date,for a city spread; it's likeable for kids, for men, for women.

I can't really imagine anyone to find critic in this: children will love this for the sweet and fruit (it's cuddly), women because it's cute and playful but at the same time sophisticated and attractive. Men because it's distinct floral and fruity, but not childish and neither is it a sugar-syrup, plasticky mess.And it has a load of vanilla-bourbon :) This seems only be made of high-ingredients!

I'm in no way a fruity-floral or floral girl, but this is such an underrated one! Wouldn't call it floriental, rather a mature fruity floral gourmand. Really mature. Thanks Gloria! But why discontinue?

gabileana
gabileana

Vanderbilt fatale is a unique fragrance which makes you fell sexy and confident through the day. I'll never understand why they discontinued this gorgeous scent, so perfectly balanced.It used to be my signature fragrance for a few years. Now I really miss it , I'm hoping they'll bring it back( I just miss that tuberose-vanilla- peachy mix so much)!

allexa27
allexa27

Very nice perfume!I am quite surprised! The tuberose is very miled and softened by the sweetnes of the peach.Romantic perfume suitable for warmer weather IMHO.:)

Fatale by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.05 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Fatale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Fatale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fatale by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fatale by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Givenchy Play For Her Chopard Casmir Cacharel LouLou Givenchy Organza Indecence Lancome Poeme Cacharel Liberte Givenchy Ange ou Demon Escada Escada Magnetism Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Rochas Muse de Rochas Fendi Asja Fendi Avon Rare Pearls Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Guerlain Chamade Lanvin Arpege Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Madonna Truth or Dare