Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women Videos

Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Floral fragrance for women. Glorious was launched in 1988. Top notes are fruity notes, green notes, mandarin orange, galbanum and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, hiacynth, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Mandarin Orange Galbanum Bergamot

Carnation Orris Root Jasmine Hiacynth Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Glorious Fragrance Reviews

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I just recently bought this and I honestly don't know what to expect except for the flowers, surprisingly it reminds me so much of Must II by Cartier. It has more vibrant florals than Must II with a less complicated, less refined dry down.

It is absolutely beautiful and simply glorious.

mandi
mandi

A spicy floral, it makes quite an entrance with a beginning that sparks my interest but it does not live up to it's promise.

Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt 3.90 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Glorious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Glorious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Guerlain Shalimar Van Cleef & Arpels First Norell Norell Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Jessica Simpson I Fancy You Guerlain L'Instant Magic Jean Patou Joy Gres Cabotine Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Dior Diorissimo Dior Pure Poison Houbigant Demi-Jour Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lys Bath and Body Works White Cherry Blossom L.T. Piver Heliotrope Blanc