Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

Glorious Gloria Vanderbilt for women Videos

Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Floral fragrance for women. Glorious was launched in 1988. Top notes are fruity notes, green notes, mandarin orange, galbanum and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, hiacynth, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Mandarin Orange Galbanum Bergamot

Candid

Glorious Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

First impression: very strong and in your face flowers and woods. Gloria Vanderbilt's first perfume Vanderbilt is much more wearable but even so I love this fragrance. The galbanum note is what I was most attracted to. Every fragrance I have owned that contains galbanum smells marvelous. It gives this fragrance an evening elegance. It smells like walking in a backless gown with your hair up in a garden in the moonlight. The galbanum hit my nose right away and it even overwhelms the fruit notes. The green notes are clearly there I would call this a green chypre even. Of the flowers the rose jasmine carnation hyacinth lily of the valley and ylang ylang are all there, welcoming me into their fragrant get-together. The base has a ton of oak moss and cedar. This is an homage to classic chypre florals. I'm loving this perfume but I feel sorry that it didn't get much attention or critical acclaim. It deserves more attention. Buy it! Smells great!

Izymrydik
Izymrydik

Just I received a splash bottle aromata.Deystvitelno very similar in their early to my favorite Mast 2. Subtle floral and tart fruit -tsitrusovo- beginning, and then a huge bouquet of flowers and claimed in flavor, but very palpable in the disclosure pleasant zhivotinka (civet) that very unites flavor with vintage Givenchy Ysatis. In one package, I received two

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I just recently bought this and I honestly don't know what to expect except for the flowers, surprisingly it reminds me so much of Must II by Cartier. It has more vibrant florals than Must II with a less complicated, less refined dry down.

It is absolutely beautiful and simply glorious.

mandi
mandi

A spicy floral, it makes quite an entrance with a beginning that sparks my interest but it does not live up to it's promise.

Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt 3.93 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Glorious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Glorious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glorious by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Van Cleef & Arpels First Gres Cabotine Chloe Chloe Houbigant Raffinee Norell Norell Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Estée Lauder Estee Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Jean Patou Joy Givenchy Amarige Houbigant Chantilly Coty Vanilla Fields Molyneux Quartz Christian Dior Poison Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Guerlain Shalimar Elizabeth Arden Red Door