Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Honeymoon Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Honeymoon Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

Honeymoon Gloria Vanderbilt for women Pictures Honeymoon Gloria Vanderbilt for women Pictures

Honeymoon by Gloria Vanderbilt is launched in 1996 as a romantic, attractive and flowery fragrance that contains notes of lavender, jasmine, rose, carnation, lily of the valley, cedar, tonka bean, musk and sandalwood.

Lavender Musk Carnation Jasmine Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Honeymoon Fragrance Reviews

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

Lush! Although there are no fruit notes listed I get a delicious creamy apricot/peach note at the start. I have to say I generally dislike fruity florals so I was surprised to detect this note and even more surprised that I love it!

This quickly gives way to a rich, very well blended and rather sweet white floral. Quite charming.

The sandalwood shows itself towards the end and it's nice quality stuff. The peach seems to make a reappearance too. Maybe it's some combination of the tonka and one of the flowers?

This is a warm, inviting and feminine fragrance. I tend to be all about the chypre, so loving this is quite a departure for me. Delightful!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Honeymoon feels creamy, soft and it possesses the mots natural carnation note. I personally cannot find anything in my perfume wardrobe even remotely similar to Honeymoon.
Honeymoon is a lovely combination of an earlier mentioned carnation note, tonka, jasmine and sandalwood making it a perfect juice within its own olfactory group.
Lasting power and silage are decent, even though it only comes as an Eau De Toilette concentration.
Perfect spring/summer fragrance; in my opinion, it will appeal to L'Instant De Guerlain and Kenzo Flower lovers. For some reason it feels like a quality mixture of the two :-)
The name of the fragrance matches the fragrance itself perfectly; Honeymoon is a cuddly, romantic juice, perfect for an evening for two, a dinner with candles and Nat King Cole ballads in the background.
I hope it will never get discontinued and it is a shame that it's been already quite difficult to find :-(

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

Oh my, Nostalgia,
I remember this perfume from when I was 15.
One of the first real perfumes I ever had. I remember my best friend bought it for me for christmas. A lot of sweet memories. I used to love the scent back then, so sweet and flower like. I wonder if I would still like it, I haven't smelled this since 1999 or so.

lucifera
lucifera

i tried it quite a few times in a drugstore and it's quite different from her first (imo old lady) perfume! more aimed to younger public, shame i didn't bought it! smells quite unique too, i haven't smelled any other perfume that reminded me of honeymoon :)

Honeymoon by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.00 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Honeymoon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Honeymoon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Honeymoon by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Honeymoon by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Gloria Vanderbilt Reverie Hugo Boss Deep Red Dior Dior Addict Hugo Boss Boss Intense Salvatore Ferragamo Parfum Subtil Dior Dolce Vita Laura Biagiotti Roma Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Angel Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Dior Dune Chopard Cascade Rochas Alchimie Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Chopard Wish Magical Nights Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Yves Saint Laurent Nu