Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love For Love Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Love For Love Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Love For Love by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Love For Love Fragrance Reviews

26. july 2013

Yesterday i have found it in a small shop while taveling to another town. A 30ml bottle. I had to try it, since it has been on my "for test list" forever.

Well, i can´t believe how much i actually fell for it. It was very sweet and synthetic at first spray. Since the notes are not listed, i get them from "la petite´s" review: rose, violet and vanilla are the most dominant notes in here. It smells quite synthetic, a friend of mine who also smelled it didn´t like it, since she don´t like vanilla, and here is a lot vanilla present. I can´t see any black currant note BUT somehow the combination of notes makes me think of black currant. Still a synthetic one, but black currant.
it has that somekind of a bit offputing synthetic, slightly bitter vanilla note, yet i couldn´t take my nose off my wrist for the whole day and evening. It was like a magical magnet, i sniffed and sniffed my wrist. This perfume has aremarkable sillage and also a very good lasting power. It was very strong on my skin for over 6 hours!!! And sillage was quite strong, not only me smelled it, but others also smelled it around me. I like the fact that it doesn´t dry down into generic vanilla scent, the top notes are present all the way and are quite strong. That´s good in here.

I think i will definitly return and buy that bottle later, since it wasn´t expensive at all and i really liked it very much and wanted it forever.

A great soft every-day-scent where I most get Rose, vanilla and some woodsy notes on my skin.

En härlig varje-dag-doft där jag mest känner ros, vanilj och mjuka träiga noter på min hud.

I was gifted this by my dad , a couple of years ago . He told me :
" I bought you this because the Vanderbilt scents are usually nice " Then i was thinking
" OMG he blind buyed it >< "
Then tried it, hoping it will be nice , and thanks God , it is very lovely ! Nothing outstanding , but a very nice pink vanilla evryday scent ! I think it can fit many women, and is very likeable .
On a website they say notes include : Rose , Jasmine, Violet , Vanilla , Woodsy notes .
The Rose, jasmine and woodsy notes are not very present imao , it's mostly vanilla and violet to me .

Love For Love by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.00 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Love For Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Love For Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love For Love by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love For Love by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Dior Poison Jean-Louis Scherrer Nuits Indiennes Yves Rocher Cap Nature Fruit Rouge Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Ivresse d'Ete Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent La Collection In Love Again Jimmy Choo Flash Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Lancome Tresor In Love Lancome Poeme Yves Rocher Cap Nature Vanille Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Eau de Parfum Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Van Cleef & Arpels Un Air de First Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Givenchy Organza Yves Rocher So Elixir Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame