Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Miss Vanderbilt Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Miss Vanderbilt Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Miss Vanderbilt Gloria Vanderbilt for women Videos

Miss Vanderbilt is a gentle, caressing and romantic fragrance, launched in 2010. Sonia Constant from Givaudan created this velvety floral, woody and oriental composition.

Top notes: bergamot, neroli, clementine, black currant, hawthorn and May rose. Heart: rose, ylang-ylang, tuberose, magnolia, cardamom, clove and nutmeg. Base: powdery notes, sandalwood, heliotrope, vanilla, musk and tonka bean.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

Neroli Bergamot Clementine Hawthorn

Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Nutmeg Clove Cardamom Rose Magnolia

Musk Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille Heliotrope

Far Away Sensual Embrace

Miss Vanderbilt Fragrance Reviews

Katty M
Katty M

It was a blind buy for me ; and I was surprised as usual with Vanderbilt frangrances :).

I agree with the former reviewer. This has nothing to do with the original Gloria Vanderbilt.
This is a very pretty and youthful perfume with soft florals and a powdery sweet base. On me, the perfume starts out very fruity and floral, but after a while all I can sense is the vanille/ tonkabean, musk and heliotrope.
I was very surprised when I tried this in the drugstore. As I've said, it's really pretty and lovely. It's also very understated because it's soft. And my six year old daughter is wild about it!

On my skin, this hasn't got much sillage and only little lasting power.What I get is a delicate and sensual mix of cardamon, nutmeg and heliotropethat reminds me a litlle bit of YSL Nu.

If I spray some on my clothes , it lasts twice as long and the green and flowery notes become definitely more noticeable.
There is nothing harsh about it. The only citrus note is clementine orange, which is much more subtle and "quiet" than bergamot, lemon or orange.

I really enjoy smelling and wearing this. It is a "feel good" scent, warm yet airy. Its spiciness and sweetness leave enough room for the romantic fresh flowers to develop.
Although it is a "miss" fragrance, so rather aimed at younger women, I think it can please and suit women of all ages.
Ideal for spring and summer evenings but thanks to its spicy-creamy side, it is also a nice cool weather scent.Perfect for a date !

My only complaint is that the bottle and box ( very similar to those of the Vanderbilt classic fragrance) can be misleading : This is not a lighter version of Gloria Vanderbilt. They are completely different scents .

Miss Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.13 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Miss Vanderbilt fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Miss Vanderbilt, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Clea Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher Venice Christian Dior Poison Caron Caron Nocturnes (2013) Lancome Tresor Lanvin Arpege Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau Jeune Senteurs Fraiches Yves Rocher Cap Nature Vanille Joop! Joop! Femme Burberry The Beat EDT Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Christian Dior Dolce Vita Givenchy Organza Yves Rocher Nature Yves Rocher Figuier Eau Jeune L'Echappee Belle