Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Reverie Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Reverie Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

Reverie by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Reverie was launched in 1999. Reverie was created by Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, peach and pineapple; middle notes are iris, jasmine, cinnamon and orchid; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, tonka bean and vanille.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach Pineapple

iris Jasmine Cinnamon Orchid

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Vanille

Reverie Fragrance Reviews

ciobanu.andreea
ciobanu.andreea

I liked this perfume, but i always thought it had a strange drydown.First it was soooo fresh, cool, zesty, a real, genuine summer scent.Then it dried down in something floral, alcoholic and vanilla, which combination I didn-t quite understand, as it was not soft, rather it was contradictory.But anyway, I used to wear it a lot, for the top and middle notes which disclosed themselves in the first 2 hours.Instead, I preferred reverie Pure, a lighter version with less sweetness and sharpness.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Reverie was created by Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian (one of my absolutely fave noses) and was launched in 1999 (i love the soft retro alike style in perfumes of the late 90's). so i had to purchase this blind.

Reverie is indeed a bit retro alike, very powdery but the aroma is pretty and modern. soft fruity floral accords with hint of spices on a soft woody base, still powdery. a gem from the past millenium. staying power very good, sillage very good, i catch almost soft trails of powdery iris and creamy tonka. a clean and sexy one !:D

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Stunning!
These two great noses made this fragrance simply stunning!
On my skin it feels like succulent juicy cherry sprinkled with cinnamon :-) with an echo of an orchid flower and tonka creamy finish.
Feminine mood uplifter without being totally gourmand. Oriental - fruity elixir which blends beautifully with my skin.
Best suited for office and casual Saturday :-)
Cute bottle (I have 15ml handbag size and will certainly buy more!)
Quite rare nowadays, so let's get it stocked up :-)

EDIT: Applied last night and I can still smell it on my wirst although it has been more than 15 hours since then!!!! Most of my EDPs wouldn't stand up to that challenge!!!

Absolutely wonderful! A scent that stays close to me, very soft, warm, deep and superfemale. A little bit sweet at the topnotes but turns very warm and deep rather quickly. Good staying-power on my skin.

en härlig parfym som jag upplever som lite söt i toppnoterna men som ganska snabbt djupnar ner i en mjuk, varm och väldigt kvinnlig doft. På mig sitter den i ca 3-4 timmar. En doft som stannar nära den som bär den - alltså ingen "rumsdödare".

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Omg i had almost forgotten this one..One of my first perfumes,i was very young.I loved this scent so much,i wanted it more then anything.So my sister surpriced me and bought it as a gift.I was so happy and took care of it as if it was liquid gold..lol
I remember it is a nice ,sweet scent,very easy and not complicated.I would love to smell it now again,see how i feel about it 10 years later..

lucifera
lucifera

ooh i remember it! the first non old lady smelling frag from vanderbilt :-)
very nice,i also loooved honeymoon

nezzabel
nezzabel

Oh Rêverie! How I miss this scent!
Magnificent scent from Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian, trés feérique indeed!

This is a beautiful scent, from the fruity top notes and the drydown based on vanilla-tonka-orchid with a hint of cinnamon. A truly gorgeous gourmand perfume that make me think of a time of innocence... it was one of my first perfumes (i think it was my second perfume). I repurchased again by the time I was 18 and since that time (6 years ago) I've never see this fragrance on sale. I think it's discontinued wich is a shame.

This one is a true gourmand gem, dazzling and really magical, trust me.
I miss this one... I hope I find it online, I would love to own this one again!

Reverie by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.26 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Reverie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Reverie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reverie by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reverie by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.