Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Vanderbilt Women Gloria Vanderbilt for women

Vanderbilt Women Gloria Vanderbilt for women
dislike

Vanderbilt Women Gloria Vanderbilt for women Pictures

Vanderbilt Women by Gloria Vanderbilt is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Vanderbilt Women was launched in 2001. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, peach and pineapple; middle notes are jasmine, orris root and orchid; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, cinnamon, tonka bean and vanille.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach Pineapple

Jasmine Orris Root Orchid

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Cinnamon Tonka Bean Vanille

Eau de Cologne - Lavander

Vanderbilt Women Fragrance Reviews

dezaval
dezaval

I used to wear it at my work some years ago. Nice, affordable, everyday frag, quite feminine, in a non-sexy way. It doesn't last long though and in time, as I recall, it turns out to become a little bit chemical.

aryo
aryo

To Erika
I have family from netherlands who always bring this as a present for my sister..

Erika Cserepes
Erika Cserepes

I love this one very much, it reminds me of college, I used it then. I had also the body lotion and I got a lot of compliments.it is very feminine and peachy. It is hard to find now.

Vanderbilt Women by Gloria Vanderbilt 4.17 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanderbilt Women by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanderbilt Women by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Guy Laroche Fidji Lancome Magie Noire Versace Crystal Noir Lancome Hypnose Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Trussardi My Name Lancome Tresor Rochas Alchimie Calvin Klein Euphoria Burberry Weekend for Women Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Oriflame Love Potion Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Chanel Coco Noir