Designers » F-H » « Groups

Vanderbilt for Men Gloria Vanderbilt for men

Vanderbilt for Men Gloria Vanderbilt for men
dislike

Vanderbilt for Men Gloria Vanderbilt for men Pictures

Vanderbilt for Men by Gloria Vanderbilt is a fragrance for men. Vanderbilt for Men was launched in 2000. Vanderbilt for Men was created by Olivier Pescheux and Olivier Gillotin. Top notes are star anise and bergamot; middle notes are violet and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, vetiver and cedar.

Star Anise Bergamot

Violet Geranium

Tonka Bean Vanilla Vetiver Cedar

Boss Bottled

Vanderbilt for Men Fragrance Reviews

sproaty
sproaty

I really like this - nice bergamot opening with a detectable hint of the anise. The violet rises through nicely and there's a lovely woody/vanilla dry-down. I think it's a pretty versatile smell and would do well in all seasons. Would be great at the office.

I didn't pay too much for it - good value for money!

/edit 5 July 2016: it kinda smells like Chanel Allure in its dry-down.

Scent: 8.5/10
Projection: medium for ~2 hours

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I got this one today. this one kind of nutty plus wind and sea breeze.

aristocrat
aristocrat

This was a blind buy. I hugely admire Gloria Vanderbilt for the diverse and fasinating life she's lived. It was a bargain buy on ebay for 10 bucks! While I'm not a massive fan of vetiver or tonka bean ... abit too 1980s for me, I had hoped the geranium and violet would save the day. Unfortunetly not! Overall conclusion... It smells like it cost... Cheap!!

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

I had this right after it came out, about 10 years ago. I believe it's discontinued now, which is a shame.

Vanderbilt For Men is a modern and sophisticated smell, which is perfect for the colder months. It could be compared to Allure Homme or perhaps Boss Bottled (they have 3 base notes in common), allthough it's a little fresher/sharper in it's topnotes and maybe a bit more one-dimensional.
Good value for money though, since it's a pretty cheap perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanderbilt for Men by Gloria Vanderbilt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanderbilt for Men by Gloria Vanderbilt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Bentley Bentley for Men Intense Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Chanel Antaeus Chanel Allure Pour Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme ScentStory 24 Gold Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Chanel Allure Homme Sport Creed Aventus Christian Dior Fahrenheit Loewe Esencia pour Homme Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather Eau de Cologne Concentrée