Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be My KAOS Gosh for women

Be My KAOS Gosh for women
dislike

I had it: 5 I want it: 3

Be My KAOS by Gosh is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are plum, melon, apricot and pear; middle notes are jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, brazilian rosewood, lily and cyclamen; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar and amber.

plum Melon Apricot Pear

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Brazilian Rosewood Lily Cyclamen

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Be My KAOS Fragrance Reviews

angelika.dabrowska
angelika.dabrowska

wonderfoul, only one

Be My KAOS by Gosh 3.17 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gosh Be My KAOS fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gosh Be My KAOS, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be My KAOS by Gosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be My KAOS by Gosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild Hugo Boss Femme Ralph Lauren Lauren Style Cacharel Catch...Me Ralph Lauren Ralph Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Hugo Boss Deep Red Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gucci Gucci Guilty Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Naomi Campbell Exult Paris Hilton Dazzle