Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

KAOS Gosh for women

KAOS Gosh for women
dislike

KAOS Gosh for women Pictures

K.A.O.S. is a fragrance that will turn your world upside down with artfully combined modern, classic and sensual tones. Unexpected, provocative and playful.

Top notes: lemon, tangerine, and black currant. Heart: jasmine, violet and lily of the valley. Base: moss, sandalwood and cedar. KAOS was launched during the 1990's.

Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Black Currant

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar

KAOS Fragrance Reviews

FireDragon76

I'm sorry, I still love this fragrance in the bottle and on others but in the end, I have to admit that it's not working with my skin chemistry that seems to favor fragrances with some sweetness in them or what women 40+ years older than me(38) tend to wear - floral-powdery, oriental, some gourmand tones, for lack of better description.

I'll still recommend it to others though.

I had about 1/4th left, which I'm leaving in the B&B when we leave tomorrow, so that hopefully someone else can enjoy it. My husband says K.A.O.S. projects heavily on me and it's absolutely unbearable - he compares it to bug spray on me. Sorry! I really like it and I'm not trying to put others off it.

FireDragon76

I tested it but ended up getting Gosh in the box, at the time. I might get this one for my next Summer vacation but I doubt it'll be my primary fragrance. I just like that if I accidentally break or lose the bottle, it's not an expensive loss and it's so easy to re-purchase when I get home.

Update 02.11.2014: I respect that there are times and places some people don't think are right for statement fragrances and generally, Gosh fragrances are good for those occassions. If it fades quickly, I can apply it for early morning meetings and change later.

Even my fragrance phobic dad would probably just think I'm clean minus a CLEAN pricetag. I can't say if it smells like any of those because I haven't tried them. I like that people have to get close to smell this on me, like when I hug my sister in-law and only then can I smell Sunflowers. Kaos doesn't smell like Sunflowers, just to clarify.

K.A.O.S is a funny one on my skin. Like 'Nothing' I remember it as stronger on my skin but my nose could have become too accustomed to stronger fragrances, poorer at detecting fragrances or my skin chemistry could've changed, unless there's been a reformulation to their fragrances which I doubt they'd bother with.

It starts out sparkly in the spritz, then nothing on my skin which kind of scared me since I've been raving about my memories of Kaos. Then a clean, soft, warm fragrance developed on my skin. Sure other fragrances smell like that too but not everyone wears Kaos or other Gosh fragrances because they're considered low status or whatever keeps some from wearing them.

As a woman going on 38, it doesn't bother me that the same fragrance or Gosh fragrances might appeal to much younger females because I don't let such factors influence my purchases and Kaos along with Nothing, doesn't smell the same on me as on someone younger, it doesn't even smell the same on me as it used to in my younger days.

I'll update about longevity later.

yadigar
yadigar

a. o. s where do I teğmin parfümünü

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

this is my signature perfume, I have been using it since 96 or 97. Very lovely scent. It's a bit ocean like. Unfortunately you can only get it as eau de toilette and no longer as eau de parfume, cause the eup sure was a lot more sweet and powerful, and that was the Kaos I fell in love with. I got it as a sample, and I just got addicted.

anca217
anca217

I like it very much. Where can I find it online?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gosh KAOS fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gosh KAOS, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify KAOS by Gosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of KAOS by Gosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Prada Infusion d'Iris Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Oriflame Amethyst Fatale Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman Nina Ricci Love by Nina Oriflame Enigma Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys Lancome Magnifique Escada Sunset Heat Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Pop-Art Optic Oriflame Lucia Tesori d`Oriente Orchidea della Cina Oriflame Moon Nina Ricci Pretty Nina Escada Ocean Lounge Christian Dior Dolce Vita Thierry Mugler Eau de Star L`Occitane en Provence Ambre