Designers » F-H » « Groups

Cabotine Green Summer Gres for women

Cabotine Green Summer Gres for women
dislike

Cabotine Green Summer was presented in 2010 as summer edition composed of green, fruity aromas. The fragrance opens with red orange, mandarin, yuzu and pear. A heart adds lotus, jasmine and freesia, while a base is covered with musk, cedar and moss. Perfumer is Marie Salamagne. Cabotine Green Summer is a limited edition available as 50ml edt.

Blood Orange Mandarin Orange Yuzu Pear

Jasmine Freesia Lotus

Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Trussardi Inside Delight

Cabotine Green Summer Fragrance Reviews

matillyrose
matillyrose

Bang!! Citrus Pow in the opening and then it dries down to a masculine Cedar and Oakmoss. Why can't those citrus notes stay for longer than it takes to spritz?

I like it but I think it smells better on a man.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

*bangs head against wall*
When will I ever learn? I never considered myself an optimist but when I blind bought this one I must have had a flicker of hope that I might find a citrus that smells good on me. WRONG!
I would not say this is a horrible fragrance - it is very citrus (derr!) and fades quickly.
I don't pick up much on the blood orange or mandarin orange which I was hoping for most. I know yellow citrus like lemon and yuzu aren't for me but I was hoping orange citrus would sweeten it up. Eg: like Clinique happy - I love the smell of clinique happy but on me it's "umm...perhaps no". This one is not really much like Happy (it's too herbal for that).
Also, I'm coming to the conclusion that even though I have other frags with freesia in them the ones with a very strong freesia don't really do it for me.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Ok this is just... really weird. Gonna let this one develop a while, but it's not looking good so far.. :[

Ok, 2 hours in, way better :) A little mossy, a little flowery, a little green. Don't get no blood orange though, which is a shame, as it's one of my favourites.

I've not made my mind up with this one yet. It is very herbal and aromatic, which I guess is the oakmoss. Not my style really.

Very fresh, very summer green, almost like spring in a bottle. Nicely done. Nothing sour or too herbal about it, for the price this is a little gem!! The simplicity of the scent makes it easy to wear and so nice to enjoy, almost a childish quality to that pretty scent.
Pure, and innocent, like running through green meadows.

icecube
icecube

Nice and Green - has a herbnote to it and that part reminds med of SJP Covet. More green that citrusy on me.
A fresch summerfragrance.

suile
suile

Another blind buy - it's a nice, fresh EDT (not very long lasting) and it is hard to describe - a kind of green sherbert smell, not too sweet, not too sour, very uplifting. Perfect for a summer's day.

lamia
lamia

I bought it without sniffing before and I must say I'm not dissapointed at all. It's very fresh and aromatic but not in a sour way that I don't like. The silange is good too. Definitely great summer-scent!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I ordered this not having a clue what it would smell like but i thought in my mind it would be really fresh and green almost tangy and sour but i was wrong when i first tried it i hated it but them i tried it again the next morning and im really digging this cute little perfume, it is like green powder i know weird huh doesnt even make since i know, i cant describe it at all i can say its a light not real heavy perfume it is summery but not in a usally summer perfume way...give it a chance if you try it trust me i ususally like fruity/ florals that have a tangy sour smell to them but this one is not tangy in the sour way at all...I have never smelled a perfume i couldnt tell you about this has stunned me!!!! I really do like it its totally different than anyhting i have !!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gres Cabotine Green Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gres Cabotine Green Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cabotine Green Summer by Gres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cabotine Green Summer by Gres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.