Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cabotine Rose Gres for women

Cabotine Rose Gres for women
dislike

Cabotine Rose Gres for women Pictures

Cabotine Rose by Gres is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Cabotine Rose was launched in 2003. Top notes are black currant, mandarin orange, cherry blossom and pear; middle notes are peony, mimose, tuberose, orange blossom, lily, pepper, jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vetiver and frangipani.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Cherry Blossom Pear

Blushing Cherry Blossom

Cabotine Rose Fragrance Reviews

skylamor
skylamor

Any scent that has pepper in it I like. Cabotine Rose has pepper as a note so I automatically liked it when I smelled it. It's got a rose note in the middle, really light though. I feel it has that type scent that is like a pick me up. Not sweet but fresh, not earthy or comforting, but uplifting, a little green maybe with a small bite because of the pepper. I probably love it most because of that bite.

Plrowden
Plrowden

Cabotine rose is a delightful, fresh and startling pretty rose. I don't smell any of the fruit, which is a plus for me. it is not sweet; also a plus. What it is, is a blissful blend of light florals. The cherry blossoms, peonies and mimrose combine into a refreshingly bouquet. On me, there is also a sense of green, which freshens what otherwise might be a heavy floral. The dry down is really quite elegant due to the vetiver, adding just the right amount of sophistication without making the scent too serious.

I will definitely wear this on hot summer days when I want a breath of pure cool floral bliss and fun in the heat.

Sillage is moderate
Longevity could be a bit longer lasting but it is so lovely, it's fun to reapply.

LeahJane1972
LeahJane1972

This is a sweet, feminine fragrance. The rose is delicate and balanced perfectly with cherry blossom and peony and fruity notes. The fragrance did not change for a couple of hours, then it lightened and added musk and wood. The Sillage was far, but light And pleasant. At 12 hours, i can still pick up very faint notes, mostly musk.
I would wear this fragrance on outings wirh my son, or with friends.
She has earned a permanent spot in my wardrobe.

Scarbie
Scarbie

I agree with a previous review that the cherry blossom is more prevalent than the rose. This is a very nice clean scent. It is very light. It goes a bit soapy and powdery but I think it is still very nice and I just wear this scent when bumming around the house or when I'm about to go to bed.

Irideika
Irideika

Sampled this as I was passing by a Sales display at the pharmacy. Bad idea! This is such an offensive, synthetic-smelling perfume!

Vikitoria
Vikitoria

So fresh and lovely! I put this on first thing in the morning just as a pick me up and reapply during the day. Never overwhelms. Constant compliments. So inexpensive as to be ridiculous, but the scent never smells cheap.
You{ll never be sorry to have it in your collection.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

this is a lovely fragrance and also very inexpensive! would be perfect for a young (teen) woman's signature as it can be worn every single day and is sophisticated enough so that you feel classy when you wear it. It even has a nuances similar to Chloe. It's also great as a bedtime scent especially after a bath or shower. I have this on my swap list, but I think I might keep it instead for the spring :)

dhya
dhya

I am very curious about Cabotine line. And this Cabotine Rose is the first I tried.
Yes I like rose, and would be very easy for me to like various rose fragrance. I think this fragrance is simple, classic, reminds me of the perfume in the past.. but I can not remember what it is exactly, does anyone know?

If you like rose, I’m sorry to tell you that rose was not the major player here, but the combination with cherry blossom and peony make it nice and likeable.
It is feminine, classic, simple and not attention maker. Suitable to wear to the office every day.

AeronBranwen
AeronBranwen

I was wearing fcuk friction and I tested this perfume on my wrist, the combination of the two perfumes was so nice, I even had compliments on how great I smelt. Ha ha anyway this perfume is good on its own too but just a so so scent.

shoshana25
shoshana25

I like this perfume because it smells very pink and pretty. It is light, floral, and a little sweet at the same time. It makes me feel clean and confident, even when in close proximity to people because I know that I'm not offending anyone. Definitely office friendly. I would even say that people may even mistake this foryour shampoo. It smells like freshly washed hair. Very young and innocent scent.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

My first perfume from Cabotine line.
I always interested in this one because it has two of my fav note together (Cherry blossom and rose). So it won't be hard for me to like this perfume.

As I expected, I quite like it. Carbotine Rose is not any typical rose fragrance. To me, it's a 'warm rose'. Cherry blossom, peony and pepper are warming rose scent but still clean and feminine at the same time.

The longevity is quite good. It lasts almost 6 hours on me. And it sits very close to my skin like a kiss of petals.

kellbell73
kellbell73

Cherry blossom and frangipani-so sweet and fresh dominate this lovely fragrance. "Rose" is certainly a shampoo smell in the absolute best way possible. There is a subtle waft of actual rose, but it does not overpower. The musk is nearly nonexistent, and certainly not animalic. Should you be looking for a realistic rose, please look elsewhere-this is more a feeling name than a flower-it feels like a favorite dusky rose shirt with lace or a ruffle, clean and fresh, that makes you feel like a "girly-girl". Light- you can not spray too much. Low on the "headache factor". Work safe and absolutely lovely.In fact, this is equally lovely in warm or cool weather...and...the price is extremely right. For less than 10 US dollars-reapply every 4 hours if you feel the need.Please; I'd love to smell you.

mimette11
mimette11

I don't like it. It s not a rose scent and it smells very cheap.

judyahn
judyahn

This is floral and fresh. But I think it is too simple. Would be very good on girls, but for me, I prefer a more sophisticated sent.

daliflora
daliflora

Light flowery-fruity perfume, a bit cloying on my skin. I expected the pepper and the vetiver notes to be more noticeable. Got it at a low price on strawberrynet, trusting the positive reviews below. I cannot say I am disappointed, the bottle is lovely and the whole stuff is chic and elegant, but am not enthusiastic either.

Osusanna
Osusanna

Easy to wear, smells like fruity roses to me. The sillage is light so it is a good office fragrance. Very clean, very ladylike or even girlish. The light sillage makes it seem as if this EDT is more of a body spray.

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

It's totally beautiful !!! It reminds me about my favorite scent when I was a child. Classic and girly enough for 16 to 20 years old. The bottle looks so cute, I love this so much, and I also love the Blue one, but it has been discontinued for years, so sad :(

Iz
Iz

This is a good perfume for everyday, when you want to smell nice and clean, but don't want to be the center of the attention (work, for instance). I wouldn't reccomend it for a special ocasion. It's a sweet yet fresh fragance. It was a blind purchase and I like it so much, that I sent a bottle to my aunt in a different city.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Cabotine Rose (rose as in terms of color, not the flower) is a subtle, clean and light floral fragrance with a touch of nondescript synthetic fruit in the beginning. I don't know how, but i managed to finish two bottles of it, granted, not the most characteristic scent but it does smell nice. Good for days when more complex scents just do not fit.
The most prominent note probably is cherry blossom to my nose, but overall it smells just flowery and slightly soapy as it dries down.
Indifferent but pleasant, a lot like Solo Soprani Rose.

Abendlicht
Abendlicht

It is clean and a bit "shampooey".... Not in a bad way. It's a comfortable smell that I like to wear in the weekends or when I want to be discrete. It's a nice rose smell, but subtle, light, uplifting, Very feminine. Not special. I like it for these reasons.

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

Cabotine Original (green) is possibly my fave summer floral ot there- the giddy combination of notes I swoon over every time.
I don't find Cabotine Rose in the same league, however.
I just can't smell much in the way of complexity; It's just too thin and watery and presents itself more like a Calgon body spray to my sense of smell; a letdown because I adore sweet, romantic rose fragrances.
I was surprised! This flanker smells so similar to so ridiculously many after bath toiletries, I am surprised Gres felt the need to release this.

Gres makes two of the most interesting and addictive scents out there;
Cabochard to satisfy my more sophisticated cravings for green and smoky Chypres best worn in cooler weather, and then there's Cabotine, with it's heady and exotic lily- perfect for those free spirited days going to the beach on the spur of the moment during the sometimes equally unpredictable, warm off-season California days.

Presently, the rosey scent I crave is the tender and lovely Tresor, with that peach and violet accord slipped in there to make it sweetly irresistable. As my fragrance tastes and sense of smell have been known to shift and develop, I will keep Cabotine Rose and revisit it occassionally.

sally.west1
sally.west1

Recently purchased 100 mls of this from Cheap Smells for a silly price. Firstly the bottle is very cute and heavy with a pretty floral cap - secondly the smell is divine! I love florals and this light, sparkling scent is unlike anything I've worn before. Yes, its floral and I can certainly smell the rose and cherry blossom but there are delicious notes to this scent that are just gorgeous. It has a warmth to it and is slightly spicy although not in any way heavy. I don't get much fruit (which I don't mind) just a cashmere soft, peppery floral that lasts well and has good sillage. I spritzed this morning and at lunch time its still going strong. Recommended for anyone who wants a floral, feminine but not too girly scent!

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

I thought my collection of rose perfumes was complete. I discovered I was wrong when I received a bottle of this as a gift. A gossamer rose overlaying a breeze filled with sweet berries and soft tropical florals. Not your typical fruity floral. Absolutely darling, gentle, and enchanting.

What amazes me more is its longevity- I can smell it over 8 hours after I've sprayed it! The dry down is a bit more bitter than the initial scent. The vetiver emerges and it begins to remind me a bit of Hermes' . I noticed not all reviewers share the longevity. I have drier skin, perhaps that might make a difference.

nananessa
nananessa

I haven't tried this one b/c I have so many rose type scents already but I post this for them that love it.

TJ Maxx has tons of it starting at 9.99 in for the holidays.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This is a very light scent. It reminds me of Versace Baby Rose Jean. It's a very linear and not very complex scent. It's rosy and sweet like powder sugar, a very delicate scent.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This was a blind purchase. It grew on me and now is one of my faves. Kimora Lee's Goddess, in the pink bottle, is a copy of this, except this one lasts forever. Smells a little like Tresor mixed with Jadore. Very soft and pretty.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

I had high hopes for this. I am a fan of Parfums Gres and a devotee of Gres Cabotine. I also love roses and light florals when I am in the mood. So this should be a match made in heaven, right?

Oh dear, I hate being disappointed. I don't live near a lot of big shops so often buy fragrance blind after lots and lots of research and review reading.

I sprayed this once, could smell nothing at all. Sprayed again- a faint scent with my nose right up against my wrist. I sprayed this SIX times before I had so much as a waft that wasn't nostril to skin.

Yes, it is light, in the way that using a scented shower gel at 7am leaves an almost imperceptible light scent by evening, if you're lucky.

The actual fragrance is hard to describe. It's like a ghost. Just when you think you've got it nailed, it's gone again. But here goes, I'll try: a faint waft of rose shower gel, with a hint of clean laundry or soap.

Like a puff of steam, you see it, then it's gone.

I'm back to my Gres Cabotine. Now THAT's a fragrance I can actually smell.

Edit- after some further use I can smell chalk or pencil shavings like a school room. I can't fathom what this note must be, it's kind of metallic and chalky at the same time. Faint rose that fades to chalky metal. Not good.

laura.linger.3
laura.linger.3

Oh, this delicate beauty, Cabotine's younger and girlier sister, whispering its roses and making the wearer feel like she is walking in an English garden...even if she's doing laundry, washing dishes, and cleaning out the cat litter. A little bit of Henry James-style elegance in a Kim Kardashian world.

Edited to add: but such sadness...this fragrance, while gorgeous, has absolutely no lasting power on me whatsoever. I might as well be spraying water on my wrists.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I was actually wary of buying this fragrance because I’ve seen it around at discount stores and wasn’t quite sure if I should take the plunge and buy it, but I’m glad I did finally. Cabotine Rose starts with mandarin and black currant opening, then the cherry blossom starts emerging settles down into a crisp floral where I mostly smell rose mixed with some other floral notes that I cannot quite distinguish. This is a very fresh and clean scent that is girly and very pleasant to my nose and it’s a fragrance that is very easy to wear. It is still pretty warm where I live so I can still see myself wearing this for a bit longer till is gets chilly or whenever I’m in the mood for it, but I definitely think this is great for spring and summer. The longevity on my skin is about 4-5 hours, which is not too bad for how good of a deal the bottle is. I would also consider this a skin scent because of how light and refreshing it is. I think this would be a safe buy if you enjoy floral perfumes.

nastyamason
nastyamason

I really appreciate this pleasant rose scent. It does smell like other flowers as well but rose is very prominent. I was so pleased that there are no citrus notes that dominate the fragrance. The rose in this perfume is the star. I also have different Stellas (bought them all unsniffed based on glowing reviews) but IMHO Cabotine Rose outshines them all. I believe it would have much higher rating if it had higher price tag. Cabotine Rose is a wonderful perfume. LOVE It!

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Cabotine Rose is fragrance that evokes innocence. It reminds me of little girls in white Jessica McClintock dresses going to their first Communion on a beautiful spring day in the beginning of April, when the cherry blossoms begin to flower. The advertisement for the original Cabotine shows a young girl giggling while balancing the bottle on the tip of her nose, perfectly embodying the free-spirited Cabotine and Cabotine Rose. Cabotine is bubbly, girly, innocent, playful, and she doesn't take herself too seriously. She is the kind of girl who runs across the lawn barefoot chasing butterflies. As she says, "Je suis comme je suis" (I am who I am).

The opening starts with lots and lots of sparkly cherry blossom and mimosa. The rose is there, faintly, in the background, but it is not prominent. As the fragrance dries down, it becomes more powdery and clean and then, after an hour or two, turns to something slightly chemical on my skin. It doesn't last long or project well, at least on me it doesn't. Although I find Cabotine Rose more pleasant than her older and much more difficult sister Cabotine, I am more intrigued by Cabotine and find her much more interesting.

Like another reviewer mentioned, the low price point for this fragrance can cause people to approach Cabotine and Cabotine Rose with prejudice. Don't. The price does not reflect the quality of the Gres perfume house.

This is a great perfume if you just want to smell fresh, girly, and innocent, not fruity or sexy or dark and mysterious. Cabotine Rose is a great perfume for both a young girl or a girl who is young at heart.

heatherine
heatherine

I've been looking for another rose, something different from my trusty Stellas, and the bottle & reviews sold me on Gres. Truly this bottle is a joy to behold, so heavy and light at the same time. The juice inside harmonizes perfectly with this bottle. It's so rose, so floral, from the get-go that I literally felt as though I'd stuck my face into some of the old-fashioned sea roses that grow wild here on the New England coast. During the opening there is just a hint of pear & orange, hardly there and in no way subtracting from that glorious rose. Gres Cabotine Rose settles quickly but never gives up her rose notes. A few hours into wear I can pick up the other florals, most specifically the cherry blossom, but still no pepper or sandalwood. Time will tell today if she has lasting power, or if those spices will show up, but sillage is very well done. She projects, but that's just fine. Who in the world would find this glorious bouquet offensive?

EDIT: Longetivity is about 5-6 hours or more depending on how much I've applied. I am so in love with this fragrance I've adopted it as my signature. Beautiful Cabotine Rose, I reach for her again and again, neglecting the rest of my wardrobe.

jae-p
jae-p

This is really nice! Soft, sweet and feminine.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I just got this! So far i LOVE it! it smells like a Expensive bouquet of roses from a passionate lover! (at least on me) I smell roses and a tiny pinch of pepper (which makes it smell more high end) The bottle is ADORABLE and its MUCH better than Cabotine in the green bottle. I cant wait to try a few more of the cabotine fragrances!

elderflowers
elderflowers

Oh no! The bottle is gamine frivolity in spritzable form, even more winning in pink than the original green (has any bottle ever had so many flankers?). I fantasised shamefully about being the sort of person on whose dressing table it would look right at home, next to a carelessly draped 50's headscarf, a strand of pearls, and a bundle of billets-doux tied with grosgrain ribbon. I know, I know. In my defence, this is the only time I've deen seduced by the a scent's mere appearance.

I bought it blind, since it's impossible to get in my town, and quite hard to find anywhere but on the internet. I was prepared for cherry blossom, roses, mimosa, something seriously retro, very prim, rather artificial, or super-squeaky clean. Alas, none of these turned up. Cabotine Rose does smell floral, and more of mimosa than roses to me – but it's quickly out-accelerated by the sort of raw detergent note I associate with a serious degreasing action. This is probably the same note that others interpret as 'dusty'. My skin seems to summon the washing-up liquid genie from the prettiest bottles – or perhaps my nose is very sensitive to them – so others may have better luck. But I simply cannot wear Cabotine Rose, and I had made the mistake of building up high expectations. Lesson learned.

Marianna8
Marianna8

I've been looking for some pleasant rose perfume and got this one eventually at Marshalls. I've had it already for a month or two, but started using only this week. When I just bought it I did not like the fragrance as I smelled a lot of pepper which I did not enjoy and could not distinct a pure rose note. However, I gave it a second try recently and did not regret. I love it - fresh, soft, sweet floral. I smell different flowers in it and it makes me happy!)
Great perfume for such low price. Doesn't smell cheap to me at all!

scentedrat
scentedrat

Got this at Marshall's, unsniffed, thinking the notes sounded pretty good for me. It doesn't really work on me, though. I get a light clean floral, with a touch of berry sweetness. It would have been fine if it had stopped there, but it developed a layer of Grandma's dressing table dustiness, and that ended up being very prominent on my skin. Turned into a scrubber after about 10 minutes. Although it didn't work for me, I thought it had a very nice balance between floral and sweet. It didn't cross into that horrible fruity-floral sugary mess that makes me cringe and is everywhere.

Aredore
Aredore

I have often seen Cabotine Rose held up as an unsung rose fragrance of reasonable price and excellent quality, when I saw an abandoned bottle in a discount store - I tested.

It's an industrial-strength, pink-pepper, citrus aerosol that dries down to floral soap and stays what way for hours. It definitely smells more like a mimosa, a "cherry blossom," not very "rosy" at all.

Not to my taste, but a great value if it's to yours.

Cab Rose smells a lot more like mimosa to me than rose. I was surprised at the burst of pepper when I first sprayed it on, but it quickly subsided. I can detect cherry blossom and a sort of bubblegum quality that would make this a great "first" perfume for a young lady (not that age matters because anyone can wear this with confidence). I personally don't think Cab Rose smells like soap, but I can see how others might view it that way because of it's fresh and clean quality. It doesn't really seem like perfume at all.

Like Cab Gold, I can easily distinguish top, middle, and base notes. Also like Cab Gold, I don't like the drydown so much. The vetiver kinda ruins it for me. I wish it lasted longer on my skin too. I don't detect any sandalwood or musk, but those notes would definitely save the drydown for me.

Aubynik
Aubynik

Cabotine Rose has no hidden agenda in trying to be something that it is not. Nor trying to complicate matters by dark, heavy notes, or making you try to figure our her personality before deciding if you approve.

She is simply innocent and truly captures the essence of a "rose' perfume IMO. It is sweet, floral, and soapy and is of a languid nature.

I enjoy this when lounging around without any makeup (I think it's so fresh outta the shower clean), or when I don't have a need to wear one of my more punchy perfumes to get me through the day.

Edit: It isn't listed under notes, but I finally figured out what note makes this so fresh and soapy. Fressia! Totally fressia!

Chanelette
Chanelette

A lovely little perfume in an adorable cute bottle. At fist it reminded me of Eau de Dolce Vita, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it was the pear note with the touch of pepper?
The scent brings me back to my grandma's garden. As a little girl I loved to walk in the wet grass in the morning and putting my nose - or precisely, my whole face - into the bloom of her pale rose roses. I remember that feeling. The rose petals were cold and wet, covered with drops of dew. The scent was fresh and just a little sweet, much less sweet than the scent of a red rose, but not as soft as the scent of a white rose. Cabotine Rose captures the scent of the dewy rose, fresh, transparent and a kind of cold, mixed with the sweet scent of cherry blossom and spiced up with a little bit of pepper. Not as interesting as the original Cabotine but still very well done and expensive smelling fragrance.

blueberry
blueberry

Cabotine Rose is indeed very floral, with extremely potent white flowers and distinct rose vibe. In fact, it is a classic floral fragrance as the fruity notes tend to disappear pretty quickly.
If you want to stress your femininity and tend to like rose in perfumes as well as the general fresh/clean/optimistic/classic floral/pinky aura - you may find it in Cabotine Rose. The longevity is really decent on me, but usually intensive floral fragrances stay a long time on my skin, and sillage is really not bad for such an affordable product.

Unfortunately, unlike the original Cabotine and Cabotine Gold it has not managed to win my heart as it seems pretty obvious and common to me (I have a feeling I already know this scent but I cannot name it), which by no means makes the fragrance bad as such. This is just my personal reaction to a perfume that does not catch my attention in any particular way.
There is one thing about it that should be eliminated by Gres - at first, right after spraying it, strong alcohol becomes quite harsh on the nose, but luckily it passes very quickly as the flowers set in for good.
Overall, a good feminine fragrance, but not recommended as a blind buy.

Sometimes I can be a bit of a perfume snob, but in regards to Cabotine Rose, ignore the price tag as it is no reflection on the quality and the smell itself.

Cabotine Rose is an extremely pleasant fruity rose with soapy nuances. It's cheerful, girly and quite delicious.

Black currant and pear really tickles the nose in the opening, followed by a fresh, pink rose bud, peony, soapy florals and a dash of pepper to add some character.

This fragrance makes me think of babies, pink doll's houses and kid's shampoos for some reason. I think this is partly because my mother used to wash my hair with an Avon rose-scented baby shampoo when I was younger. I think I later washed my doll's hair with this same shampoo, so all my toys smelt of fruity and clean roses.

The lasting strength of Cabotine Rose is quite impressive, lingering softly on the skin for hours. I highly recommend this fragrance if you're looking for something crisp, rosey and polite.

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

Credits to nathalieZ for letting me test this one out.

A nice, sweet, retro floral fruity. I call it retro because it smelled like sth familiar from my childhood days during the early 90's which unfortunately, I couldn't remember what it was.

My nose couldn't particularly point out any of the notes listed, but this frag def smells like a bunch of pretty flowers with sparkling fruity notes, with a retro like quality.

Above all this is a good frag with a good price.
The sillage is good and the longevity is up until 5hours+ on my skin.

A must try for floral fruity lovers out there.

perfumecollector
perfumecollector

I am not much into fruity florals - but - Cabotine Rose may just be the exception. This is rose with just a tinge of fruit to it. Unlike regular Cabotine, I find this very wearable, not overpowering at all. It lasts for a moderate amount of time on me, maybe 4 hours. This is a young, trendy, lighthearted rose scent that can be worn by any age group. Not girly, just springy and youthful.
Coming back to fruity florals, I generally find them boring since they are everywhere and one smells much like the other. Also, the fruit often for me throws off the floral quality of the scent unless its very subtle. Few fruity florals find the right balance, they usually overdo the fruit but Cabotine Rose rises above the plethora of fruity florals out there. If you like rose, definitely give it a try. I think my bottle is a keeper.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

A light, rosy scent that feels just a little old-fashioned without being stuffy. This is a very feminine, wearable scent that works well for daytime use.

invisimemory
invisimemory

so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sweet.
and soft. joyful. like smart&cute little girl.

clairdelune
clairdelune

This is a very simple, straight-forward little rose scent that stays well within its genre of clean-smelling, lightly floral, totally inoffensive and wearable scents. In fact, it almost borders on boring, but the bottle, and especially the cap are so adorable, it's worth having around, if for no other reason then to just admire on top of your dresser.
If you want to buy perfume for someone and have no idea of their taste this would be an excellent, fail-safe choice due to its universal appeal. Only downside is the staying power.

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

I agree with Jale that Cabotine Rose is much different from the "screechy and unpleasant" Cabotine. Cabotine Rose is nicely blended and grounded from becoming too cloying, and moves it out of the generic floral scent by the notes of black current and pepper. And what a bargain for such a quality frag. IMO, it's as good as some of the very pricey niche scents and I don't have to save up for months to afford it.

Zoya
Zoya

very nice, happy, summer smell. after some time it becomes a little bit soapy. Very light and joyfull perfume. Lasting power is average.

Cabotine Rose by Gres 3.53 out of 5 based on 203 ratings and 50 user reviews

CABOTINE ROSE for WOMEN by Parfums Gres EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gres Cabotine Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.69oz
Gres Cabotine Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.69oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Gres Cabotine Rose Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Perfumed Body Lotion 200ml 6.76oz 2pcs
Gres Cabotine Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gres Cabotine Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gres Cabotine Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gres Cabotine Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cabotine Rose by Gres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cabotine Rose by Gres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.