Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Cabotine Sensuelle Gres for women
dislike

almond
Cabotine Sensuelle Gres for women Pictures

Cabotine Sensuelle by Gres is a new limited edition of Cabotine, released in March 2009. The perfume was created by a young perfumer Sidonie Lancesseur, who was inspired by the original fragrance Cabotine.

Juicy and gourmand top notes are composed of tangerine, peach and almond; rich flowers are in the heart: carnation, jasmine, gardenia and heliotrope; the base is made of vanilla, musk and patchouli.

Tangerine Peach Almond

Carnation Jasmine Gardenia Heliotrope

Vanilla Musk Patchouli

Cabotine Sensuelle Fragrance Reviews

kiristarr
kiristarr

I really like Cabotine Sensuelle, but I would have completely flunked the note test. This smells like nag champa incense on me! It doesn't smell as precisely like nag champa as Musc de Molinard, but incense is the overall sense that I get (teehee). There is also a slight medicinal quality and a hint of something like black cherry. Maybe the patchouli presents more prominently on me than on others with this one, but if so, I like it. Patch is a tough one for me that often fails to work on my skin. Here, it is quite lovely. Even if you're unsure about the listed notes, I recommend giving this one a try if you happen upon it. You just might be in for a delicious little surprise.

Edit: After just a few minutes, I can tell that this is absolutely a patchouli scent first and foremost on me, but it works well for me as patch goes. It is not overly dirty, but rather a bit sweet and smoky.

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

This reminds me of Rochas Tocade (which I love), only less sophisticated. It's a rather cheerful fragrance to be decribed as "sensuelle" I feel. There's a certain chemical undertone to it, but it is a modern fragrance after all.

jordana612
jordana612

too good to be limited edition!!

Gigifst
Gigifst

To my nose this is a mix of Hypnotic poison by Dior and Ange ou Demon by Givenchy...I love it, and everyone asks me what this lovely smell is...i guess i'm going to buy another botle cause i only have a 50 ml one.
Staying power is good too, not like Hypnotic Poison Elixir but good...
LOVELY SENSUAL

sweetydha73
sweetydha73

Where to buy online?

*sophi*
*sophi*

White florals(mostly gardenia) with prominent the sweetness of Vanilla,heliotrope(intensive) and almond(intensive)...very creamy ,velvet and sensual(no wonder about the name)...
I can't ignore the presence of a bit carnation spiciness ...
Yes, it may be similar to Ange ou Demon more of the side of the Angelic part!!!

It is indeed very much resembling Ange ou Demon for sure!! It does live up to it's promise very well, very very sensual!

samsara1977
samsara1977

I'm a little mixed up with this scent. One hand, I get a warm feeling of this scent, like you would like to wear this in wintertime. When I wear it though, people complement me and say it smells so fresh. It's a rather unique scent, I can't think of any other scent that's similar to this. I couldn't define any notes but now I see them on this site and I realize the almond is really strong at the start. I smell jasmine but no Gardenia (that is so strong). It has a great musk drydown. I think it's one of those perfumes you never forget but are also never the favorit 'pick of the day' although, once you wear it, you feel nice and comfortable with it.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It is a sweet and floral scent, I love it and staying power is good also. I also love the packaging and bottle:)

guest_Char
guest_Char

Everyone who smells this on me loves it. I found it at Marshalls. For $12.99 I have gone back to stock up but i bought the last one:(

guest_Gina
guest_Gina

This parfume is absolutely amazing!The original Cabotine was not smelling good on me, but this one is amazing!100% recommend it!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I am looking for this one.I found Cabotine Aquarelle today and it is a limited edition along with sensuelle but it is an aqua colored cap and writing on the bottle.It smells very fresh and marine like.It is okay but not like Cabotine.

liat
liat

It's a lovely surprise for those who do not like the original Cabotine, and a bitter disappointment for those who do.

In the bottle it smelled a little like children's' antibiotics which resulted in a most hilarious scent. Once I smelled it I was hooked, just couldn't get it out of my head. "I have to have this", I thought, "It's like wearing my baby gal's cough syrup to work!"

On the skin it starts a little sharp but not too sharp, and after ten minutes it's warm, comfortable, very pleasant and well balanced. I do like it a lot. I can smell a mixture but none of the notes (except maybe a very dominant mixture of musk and patchouli), but altogether the outcome is more than I'd expect from a Cabotine family member.

It has a great lasting power and almost nothing goes sour with it as time passes. It's a safe and peaceful scent and although very subtle and close to the skin, there is something unique about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gres Cabotine Sensuelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gres Cabotine Sensuelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cabotine Sensuelle by Gres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cabotine Sensuelle by Gres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.