Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Caline Sweet Appeal Gres for women

Caline Sweet Appeal Gres for women
dislike

Caline Sweet Appeal is the sexy edition from 2007 of the famous Caline perfume. It was created by Nathalie Lorson of Firmenich.

Top notes: dark fruit, kumquat and neroli. Heart: jasmine, heliotrope and white chocolate. Base: sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

Available as 50 ml EDT.

Fruity Notes Kumquat Neroli

Jasmine Heliotrope White Chocolate

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli

Caline Sweet Appeal Fragrance Reviews

pattyk

Update.....it's the Jasmin, it makes me sick. I have it growing by my house and it does someting to me when it blooms. That is what I'm finding in the Caline and the sweet appeal as well. Oh well. I do like them both and will wear it if I can get past the JASMIN. It's a very nice fragrance but maybe not for me....will keep trying.

pattyk

Received this as another one of my blind buys today. The first spray smelled like a lighter version of Angel. There is some note in this perfume that I don't like and I have found it in some of Roberto Cavalli's perfumes too but I don't know what it is. When I find out maybe I'll steer clear of it. Not sure if others smell the same thing I'm smelling. I like it but prefer Cabotine Gres. I will use this perfume sometimes, it is sweet but I need to get a better hold on if I can stand it all day long.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I'm actually expanding my horizons and starting to explore (and appreciate!...weird..) sweeter scents. They are just the thing for the holidays along with my spicy orientals.
The fruity kumquat and earthy patchouli are the main driving forces in Sweet Appeal. It almost has an apricot quality to it which may be why I'm attracted.I actually wish there was a little more white chocolate. (oh my gosh...who is that woman? More sweet? Blasphamy!)
There are definately more sugary scents out there. Lasting power's pretty good, 4-5 hours and a hint of sandlewood does peek it's head out in the drydown.
All in all, I'd say it's pretty good quality for the price.

Solvita
Solvita

nice sweet fragrance,not very gourmand (for me),more fruity sweet with patchouli, a little dark,sexy.Price is really nice for this perfume!I couldn't find similarities with other Caline versions,but prefer this one.Good job.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I'd never tried a Gres fragrance until this one. White chocolate was the draw card for me. There's a very strong hint of root ginger in there as well. It's a nice day time fragrance, good for summer, and lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin. A nice FFG for the office.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Sweet, sweet and again sweet. Too sweet and.....nothing more, not much more after that.Not for me, sorry.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gres Caline Sweet Appeal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gres Caline Sweet Appeal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caline Sweet Appeal by Gres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caline Sweet Appeal by Gres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Wish Givenchy Ange ou Demon Estée Lauder Sensuous Rihanna Rebelle Laura Biagiotti Roma Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Chopard Casmir Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Lancome Tresor Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Lanvin Arpege Alexander McQueen My Queen Hermes 24 Faubourg Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Rochas Alchimie John Varvatos John Varvatos