Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pastel de Gres Gres for women

Pastel de Gres Gres for women
dislike

tuberose

Pastel de Gres by Gres is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features freesia, coriander, peach, vetiver, cedar, rose, tuberose, cyclamen, lily-of-the-valley, tonka bean and patchouli.

Freesia Coriander Peach Vetiver Cedar Rose Tuberose Cyclamen Lily-of-the-Valley Tonka Bean Patchouli

Escada Sport  Feeling Free

Pastel de Gres Fragrance Reviews

mystica
mystica

The unforgettable super-green fragrance. Even the mere sight of it brought back 90s!

dixtrix
dixtrix

It was my older sister's favorite perfume. Smells very good. It's not the typical floral fragrance. It has a sweet (more like juicy) green element, but it has a back note of oriental scent that keeps it classy. It's really special. Sad that it's discontinued.

persefoni
persefoni

This is a very strong green perfume, i'd say in the style of Herba Fresca and Vent Vert. There's plentiful of vetiver, which i adore, but there's also abundant freesia, which annoys me a lot...

It's long lasting and quite linear, so no unpleasant surprises here! But for me it's still too harsh and too bitter....

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I have this one , the whole 100 ml.It is honeyee-flowery scent. Soft, not annoying , but very distinctive at the same time.I just sprayed it on my wrist, and can't stop sniffing it...

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

Very good.

millascent

This is a follow up to my earlier review above- today for the first time I noticed my bottle is not the frosted glass of Pastel de Gres (the fruity floral) but rather is made of clear glass, more like the bottle Fragrantica shows for Pastel de Cabotine... even though at some point, both scents were packaged in bottles marked 'Pastel de GRES'. Checking Ebay today, you can see most bottles marked 'Pastel de Cabotine' but the tops and box graphics do not match those of my perfume- which I know was authentic- so go figure! Either way, as the scent I have is more green floral than fruity floral, I believe my review above is for Pastel de Cabotine!

millascent

Kind if surprised to see so much dislike for this one! Many mentions of this having a chemical scent. Maybe it mellows with time or personal chemistry but I find Pastel is smooth, slightly powdery, perhaps a bit on the thin side, but not at all chemical-y, which I hate! Basically, it's is a rose-lily floral with tart peach-citrus and pale green powdery tones, a touch of crispness that runs throughout. Just a lovely soft-focus green scent with a (sweet/soapy) musk base.

smellynich
smellynich

i got a miniature of this fragrance in a UFO catcher in japan.this frag. is floral not fruity its the typical floral frag. bit sweet and oriental.

RkrChk
RkrChk

I tried this fragrance via buying a mini...I really liked it; it has a bit of a chemical scent as it reaches the base notes...That is, at least on me...This fragrance should NOT be confused with Pastel de Cabotine which classified as a floral green, and not a floral fruity like this one...

My mum has the miniature of this perfume and 3 other famous perfumes in a box and I like this one more than others.it opens with rose and some fruity notes and then it becomes sweet and sincere to the extend that I feel being in the middle of flowers,not spring flowers,but tropical's which are suitable for autumn and winter use.It reminds me a bit ming shu fleur rare by yves rocher.but pastel is less aquatic and boring and more lovely.

Pastel de Gres by Gres 3.90 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gres Pastel de Gres fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gres Pastel de Gres, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pastel de Gres by Gres. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pastel de Gres by Gres represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Emanuel Ungaro Diva Gres Cabotine Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Jean Patou Joy Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Lancome Poeme Princesse Marina De Bourbon Marina De Bourbon Hermes 24 Faubourg Kenzo Kenzo Balenciaga Rumba Fendi Fendi Theorema Rochas Byzance Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Montana Parfum de Peau Christian Dior Dioressence Yves Saint Laurent Paris Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette