Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Envy Me 2 Gucci for women

Envy Me 2 Gucci for women
dislike

Envy Me 2 is a limited edition of the fragrance Envy Me. Green is the signature color of Gucci’s spring 2006 collection. This fragrance is floral with a leafy opening with a touch of wood. The heart is Ottoman rose and mauve heliotrope bouquet. The base is composed of woody notes of patchouli and sandalwood, softened by vanilla. It was released in 2006.

Orange Oil Violet

Bulgarian Rose Heliotrope

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla

Envy Me 2 Fragrance Reviews

reggyregina
reggyregina

I wish there was a dupe for this. So far I haven't discovered anything similar. One question for those of you who have it and have purchased it from a reliable online source or a perfume store... Is the liquid itself of a yellowy-green hue? I had it when it came out in 2006 and now I repurchased it online... I can't remember if that's the right color. The color is kinda ugly, but the perfume smells more intense as the days get colder. Wonderful scent!

irenesa

Does anybody know a dupe for this??

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual boyfriend's favourite is this one, eventhough I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day. <3

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Blind bought a 100ml bottle of this on eBay for a steal of $40. At first i was really scared if it didn't suit me or last long but it really is nice!

Initially, the first hour smells like alcohol and something off. My mum said it reminded her of EA True Love and in a small way it did. I actually thought i had a fake bottle, but THEN....

Magic happened! Sweet orange and rose enveloped me into a cocoon of absolute love <3 the purple florals are beautiful and the patchouli is really subtle but it adds a slightly masculine edge.

This very surprisingly lasted for 10 hours. Its only my first day using this so i hope that doesn't change, great value for $40. If you can find a bottle for a good price then i recommend buying it!

Just noticed how annoying and horrid the opening really is. It smells really grassy and as if the bottle is off but thats just the perfume itself. Which is annoying because if i want to go out i have to spray this a couple of hours before so it can calm down. It takes about a good 3-4 hours to reach that 'magical' stage i was talking about but when its good... It is good! Also lasts till you go to bed so thats a plus... I just hate wearing it because of that opening. Ughh

Im selling this on ebay if anyone in Sydney is interested. Pick up only.

AeronBranwen
AeronBranwen

So fresh and light the scent is almost a honey dew melon to my nose. This used to be my signature scent.

Youmi
Youmi

unique, sensual sexy and attractive but elegant way...
love this parfume! but too bad they dicontinue this parfume

rfh
rfh

This perfume reminds of my mom..during my junior year in college i bought it and i could still remember the time, it was the early fall, late spring..it was at night when i opened it and tried it and the light breeze of the weather carried the smell all around whenever i go..however, i just hated this perfume dont know why maybe bcoz no one commented on it..then gave it to my lovely mom..after two weeks i was sitting next to her then asked her about what she was wearing since she smelled divine really..surprisingly she said its your perfume..and now reading all these nice review about it feeling so much wanting it..and by the way its available in the store next to my place but still hesitating whether to give it another shot or that would be it..when i smell it it reminds me of my mom and being 22 which i miss the most..great floral powdery,soft and delicate roses..

irenesa

Damn you gucci for discontinuing this AMAZING fragrance.
I droped down the bottle, and It was a total shame because I couldn't buy another bottle.

ver jaina
ver jaina

the drydown reminds me of Urban Flowers New York by Avon..used to like Urban Flowers in the past, but now i dont know. i'll give this one another try again...

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

The magic of this perfume is all about the flowy texture, like the river carrying fallen blossoms, drifting towards the horizon.

It opens with a pot of chilled sweet tea, brewed with pear, tea rose and almond blossom. Warming up on the skin, it gets slightly powdery but stays linear. When I stuck my nose to my wrist, I was suddenly reminded of Elizabeth Arden green tea. This is not to say they are similar, the resemblance was only momentary and soon disappears. There is an organic earthiness underpinning the silky texture of the perfume.

The fragrance struck me as youthful, lively and elegant. The wearer is feminine, well-groomed and optimistic. It will make a great everyday perfume, as well as for a romantic occasion on summer nights.

Wilka
Wilka

Fresh and elegant at the same time. Somehow austere. Perfect for daytime and working hours during late Spring, summer and early Fall. Can you believe they don't import it any more here, in Uruguay? I'm furious!

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Just arrived this afternoon....
First impression is sweeeeet...heliotrope and vanilla, but quickly drops to leafy greeness...more like violet leaves, slightly powdery vaguely rosey.
Will update as more develops....but loving it thus far. I'd definitely say feminine, but not cloying, or dominating, perhaps even a little austere...great floral for me...not too flowery
Staying power quite good. Doesn't develop on me past powdery....pleasant, but not mind blowing.
Will try again, but sadly got 100mls...and not going to be loving this one.
May try layering with citrus, since I don't get it here, and see if it cuts the powder.

Have given the brand new bottle to a close friend...it smell absolutely divine on her, and she loves it.I hope she wears it lots...it gives a playful but sophisticated air to her

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Yes, it is refrashing, but is not strong at all...pleasant, but disapears soon. I would use it if got it as a gift, but won`t be buying it.
Too subtle to be worth of the price.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a light fresh floral that brings to mind playful outings in warm sunny weather.
On my skin this is a fresh floral boquet with a touch of spicy sandalwood to bring some depth to the scent.
Not too long lasting, so carry it in your purse to refresh every couple of hours.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's interesting but I get all the base notes when I spray it.
It's sexy, smells expensive and classy. Warm, floral and relaxing scent. The warmth of my skin makes this perfume open like a flower.. slowly... I must wait patiently and observe, feel...
1 spray is enough, because more can cause headache, it's strong and long lasting on my skin. If it's used in small amount, it's sensual, flirty (not in a childish way) and beautiful. I imagine it on a silk scarf floating in the wind...Wonderful!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This to me smells like a very refreshing, watery, citrussy rose. The rose is very dominant on my skin. It's verging on a sweet rose but the citruses are keeping it fresh. This would be lovely in summer and just out of the shower.

I cannot detect any violet in this really as the rose is running things and I wouldn't say the citrus is specifiaccly orange, it feels more like a general citrussy smell.

Light, feminine...pretty.

katiushka
katiushka

I love the freshness and delicacy of this perfume! I am particularly fond of its balance between sweetness of character and quiet contemplation. To me, it projects a girl who is both innocent and wise; she is in the bloom of youth but knows what she wants from life. The smell reminds me of green tea in the open air, surrounded by blooming flowers.

My dad had picked this one out for me a few years ago (at the suggestion of a saleswoman) before I went to study abroad in Japan. I loved it so much that I wore this every day! It was particularly beautiful to wear as I was passing the Japanese parks and shrines on my way to school in the morning. I find it perfect for a day in early spring, or any day when the temperature is between 55 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

My only complaint is its lack of longevity. Most perfumes last a while on me, but the scent of this one is almost gone by lunchtime.

souljahhh
souljahhh

I love it...fresh but elegant.

scentsohigh
scentsohigh

I really love the smell of this perfume! its like a sweet but modest kinda smell.At first it'll smell like somewhat citrus but in a creamy way. i don't know how to describe this but its a very refreshing smell with a sensual relaxing touch to the fresh scent. It will end up smelling very soft and got this loverly scent that you would one to spray it over and over again. Best use it day and night. it works both ways.

greydove
greydove

I adore this perfume! There is definitely something alluring about it. Its refreshing, perfect for spring, or even cooler, rainy summer days. Green, a little grassy, with fruits! They ripen as the scent progresses getting sweeter and more juicy. The woods in this give it a hint of a serious edge, making it appropriate for "grownups" :D Would also make a good summer night scent.

Peaceraft
Peaceraft

this was an impulse buy.. i found it on-sale at perfume shop and got it..i wasnt sure if i liked it at first.. I already have elizabeth arden's green tea and felt that this one also smelled like green tea and i dont like having scents that smell to similar..but after a while i started liking this more and more. the scent is very sophisticated and not 'out-right' green tea, glad i got it

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

It's very soft scent, i don't know why but when i smell it , it reminds me tea ,a green tea . I really like it <3

hiraeth
hiraeth

Great perfume, especially for going to work, not to strong to choke people on business meetings - men love it, I guess it reminds them of their youth (or the young girls) - on me it smells clean and sharp - no powdery notes - but I have noticed that all Gucci perfumes smell fresh on me (even Rush) and powdery on my sister - its the type of skin I guess... The only downside - it wears off quickly. Hope they keep producing it...

hoolalaa
hoolalaa

This is a very beautiful fragrance. It's very fresh and youthful. I'm totally in love with it. Highly recommended.

mery09
mery09

I think green is a perfect colour for this perfume but after a while becomes more sweeet,but is a pleasant perfume,I think is suitable for summer and spring.Nice but not something very special.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

this one - green?? you must be kidding me!! Expecting at least a distant similarity with the pink Envy me, and the description of the notes, I must say I had somewhat different expectations..
it was fresh in the first 2 minutes, at the most.. and then it turned into something sweet, sticky and old-lady-like.. almost as if the base was the only thing that really WAS there.. clearly it won't work with my skin chemistry.. pity..

Richnata
Richnata

I think it is more for older women rather than for girls. It is a bit heavy on me. Too much of patchouli. But anyway nice.

mandashell
mandashell

I think this is a beautiful fragrance even though it is not for me. ;') As others have mentioned it smells like freshly cut grass with an energetic opening of citrus and a lovely addition of florals. Smells very natural. Not familiar with Gucci fragrances but this is very nice. ;')

I had almost given up on finding a Gucci fragrance that suited me, until I stumbled upon this little gem. In my opinion, this is by far the best Gucci fragrance, but knowing my luck it is a limited edition and has since been discontinued.

I disliked the original Gucci Envy Me, however Envy Me 2 is much more subdued and fresher. The orange in the top notes is delightful when blended with the violet. I very rarely enjoy fresh, summery scents, however Envy Me 2 had me with the first spritz.

The scent is very unique and soft. It is green in a way, but not in a sharp or bitter sense.

The drydown is very pretty with the patchouli and vanilla being only very subtle, making for a pleasant casual feel. Envy Me 2 is clean without being too soapy or shampoo-like. It has an almost powdery quality and a slight hint of sweetness that gives this fragrance character. I find Envy Me 2 to be very uplifting, and certainly long-lasting on the skin.

For now this fragrance is still available online and in some select stores, so I urge those who wish to try it or buy it, to hurry.

guest_Soignée
guest_Soignée

It is true. Men do love this perfume, they always told me that.It is sweet, fruity, a nice young smell.

chiugo
chiugo

i think this is gucci's worst ever. Hot bottle but the smell has no character and is kinda depressing.

cookie
cookie

i've been using it for 2 years now. love love love! the best from "envy" range. men love it too ;)

hotaru
hotaru

I think i -accidentally- wore it in a right time. it was hot and stuffy night, and i was dressing up for an occasion. i grabbed Gucci Envy Me 2 without thinking or even sniffing, and sprayed some.And I was 'shocked'.

It opened like fresh cutted grass with some of fresh flowers,left in the wet air.The flowery note itself was slight, thin,and trully refreshing.But the flowery note was just a tiny accent. The grand picture is green-thing. I can picture a pile of grass,a giant birch or oak tree. Or even a wide-green field. It calmed me,like a giant tree that was green and old, and where the wind blew on my face, gave me a cooling breeze in the middle of the desert that night.

It is noticeable, but not extravagant.Gucci Envy Me 2 is 'humble', unique,refreshing, 'special in its own way'. It's like a natural born beautiful girl without make up in the midst of urban -hi-maintenance girls.

I just simply love it, but i had to spray it all over again since the lasting power is weak..nice for hot and stuffy nights.

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I am going to get this one . I tried this once .. Quite liked it ... I know its Limited Edition .. So i might not get it .,.. The smell is great .. I am bad in describing smell.. All i remeber . I was walking out of stroe.,.I tried this and fell in love with it instantly.Its out of stores now .. I cant try it again .. But I wanna get this one .. Hope I get the last bottle before it runs out .... :)

pmihova
pmihova

I did not detect any fruity notes, to my nose this perfume was very sharp, green, a tad bitter and very refreshing.

KasiaS
KasiaS

A very nice perfume indeed. Fresh and clean, but not in aquatic way, rather warm, floral (very distinct violet, that makes it sensual and gives a hint of sharpness) and with a woody, a bit baby-powdery base. Definitely feminine. In my opinion they should really consider launching an EDP, because lasting power of EDT is very weak, and this scent is the most interesting of all the Envies.
An information about the nose is missing here, I would like to know who has composed this one.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

the best one out of the "envy" range. it's very clean, like you've just stepped out of the shower, but warm and a bit floral. its staying power is so and so. however, i would like to use this in the coming summer :)

this is the youngest perfume among envy fragrances.here in the pic the color of perfume is not shown well.the real color is a very flirty green and it matches the first notes which are so fresh and green.it reminds me the scent of lime,but it's not as sour as pure lime.
surprisingly the middle notes are completely different from the top green notes.after 15 minutes my friend told me that it reminds her "tommy girl" and I had to agree with her.of course tommy girl is better,but the combination of rose,violet and citrus notes are the same and both of them are citrusy-floral.
the dry down has nothing special to offer.it becomes somehow soapy,though the long lasting power is good.
by the way this one is my favorite envy fragrance and it's not old fashioned at all.

Silvery
Silvery

It's much more unique than the pink one. I really like it altough I usually don't like floral green fragrances. I imagine it as a summer scent. Light, but feminine as it was mentioned already. It's on my wishlist!

guest_Hana
guest_Hana

I brought this in the airport and it is similar to the pink one, but is more sherberty. Makes your nose fizz

melozberk
melozberk

First I read the descriptions and I bought it with the expectation of having a fresh-fragrance.Actually it is in a way! But I prefer wearing it when I go out for night. It's really attractive and very noticable. Very self-confident, feminine but refreshing and modest on the other side. I loved it even though Gucci perfumes have never been my style.

aces_star
aces_star

As far as i know, this only availabe in EDT and is the limited edition version.

Very soft sweet smell that spread out nicely.

Envy Me 2 by Gucci 3.52 out of 5 based on 265 ratings and 42 user reviews

Envy Me 2 Perfume by Gucci, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Envy Me 2 Perfume by Gucci, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Envy Me 2 Perfume by Gucci - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Envy Me 2 Perfume by Gucci - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Envy Me 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Envy Me 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Envy Me 2 by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Envy Me 2 by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.