Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Flora by Gucci 1966 Gucci for women

Flora by Gucci 1966 Gucci for women
dislike

Flora by Gucci 1966 Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci 1966 Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci 1966 Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci is launching a special limited edition of Flora by Gucci perfume from 2009. It is named Flora by Gucci 1966, inspired by the "Flora" print that adorned the scarf designed for Grace Kelly. The perfume is launched in Spring 2013.

Flora1966 is a floral chypre fragrance that combines elegance with a touch of sensuality. Dark and spicy notes of bourbon pepper and fresh bergamot lead to the rich floral heart of peony and rose. The chypre base notes of patchouli are blended with vetiver and musk.

It is available in elegant black bottle as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bergamot Bourbon Pepper

Midnight Poison Extrait de Parfum

Flora by Gucci 1966 Fragrance Reviews

lilytrivette
lilytrivette

This Gucci Flora scent is very elegant smell. I love it and the smell last very long on you. Highly recommended...just loved it so much...

julieekerr
julieekerr

this is so delightful. some of the the notes sounded heavy however the overall small is soft and beautifully intriguing. pepper and musk do not usually work on me however they do not dominate. the balance is perfect. 1966 says sophisticated lady. just lovely

pelega
pelega

Zara jasmin musc is my favourite,and very cheap price.Gucci and jasmin musc is same,both are they patchouli explosion:)

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

This is gorgeous. The bottle, the aroma, the packaging. It's completely gorgeous. It has roses & fresh spicy at the main accords refers to the above mention. But this scent smells like patchouli or maybe betel leaf at first 15 minutes. And it will settled and well-balanced until the end of the day, even get more sweet. The aroma of it's roses quite sexy. It's last all day. I think this 1966 quite good for evening. Almost forgot to say, this perfume a bit classic, everytime i wear it, feels like I'm in my late gramdmother's room, been chat sleep with her. I really missed her. BTW this perfume was very nice.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و ادب
کاری دیگر از گوچی جهت بانوان محترم با رایحه ای از گل و خصوصا رایحه دلنشین و خوشبوی گل رز
آنطور که گوچی مطرح نموده است در نسخه ای محدود این عطر را تولید کرده است و با اضافه نمودن محصولات محافظ پوست جهت راحت اسپری کردن آن بر روی بدن همانند گردن و سینه از هرگونه عوارض جلوگیری می نماید طرحی نوین در صنعت عطر و ادکلن علی الخصوص برای عطریات بانوان که از حساسیت ویژه برخوردار است
روایح گل رز - تندی فلفل - ترنج تازه - گل صدتومانی - مشک - نعنای هندی و خس خس کاری بسیار با دوام و پخش بوی بالا فراهم آورده است
آمبولانژ سیاه و شش ضلعی به همراه درب مشکی و پاپیون مشکی با دو حلقه طلایی طرحی بسیار فاخر و لاکچری بدست داده است
بسیار خوشبو و فاخر
Kik: mehrdad_gallery
E.mail: perfume.gallery121@gmail.com

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

1966 is rich, sophisticated and intensly spicy. It has a deep earthiness, slightly herbal, almost like crushed fresh pine needles. It's sensual in a somewhat masculine way, some might describe it as unisex but I would rather use the word androgynous. The black bottle is an absolutely stunning statement piece.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

لذت میبرید از یک تجربه قدیمی ام با اصالت که هیچ گاه برای یک مرد با دیدن این خانم و یا دخترش که دوباره در تمام زندگی و خاطرات شما وارد میشود تا بتواند یک رایحه کاملا زنانه را در تمام مهمانی ها شیک و خاص یک زن با تمام تجربیات یک معلم که به او آموزش های لازم را داده است تا شما از حضور او در ذهن خود با یک رایحه وسوسه انگیز ثبت کند.

mylancome
mylancome

I was surprise by this 1966, though it would be just a fancy version of Floral. The SA was so kind to let me had some free spray.

I can tell you this is a real deal. With current perfume market, bombarding us customers with cheap, synthetic perfumes, 1966 is a Real Perfume with Real Aroma Oil.

At first, I though this was a white floral like tuberose or jasmine, but the alcohol fade away, it leave me a woody smell. It's the smell of Immortelle Flowers found as important ingredient in Amouage Interlude. The flowers give you that kind of oud, woody, dry grass smell.

Ok, this perfume is the very very mind version of Interlude, it's not a silage monster that kills everyone on your way. A perfume that fits such elegant, classy lady like the great beauty, Grace Kelly.

So people, don't be scared by the price tag, this one, you pay what you get.

I hope Gucci will keep on producing this treasure.

eunicek
eunicek

So I went crazy reading reviews by everyone today, so I had to go to the Gucci store and try this myself!

I've been using Flora since it came out and I love it! This one struck me as very woody and spicy, almost like a men's perfume. Then it becomes very floral and almost sweet, but musky.

It cost me $280 (in Vancouver including tax) but I feel like I will be able to wear this perfume to special occasions, even when I become older. It's definitely worth the investment!

HUEbris
HUEbris

Bottle and Package is very gorgeous.
But not distinctive scent even that high price.
I'd rather buy another 'niche' perfumes.

talnyc
talnyc

I was at the Gucci store on 5th Ave. today and I noticed this beautiful ad campaign at the store for this fragrance. The sexy black bottle, the beautiful flowers against a black silk background....I had to see what this fragrance was about. I tested on my hand and I walked out. I immediately noticed the floral aspect, but it was mixed with musky, patchouly notes. I waited to see how it would dry down.

I go into Henri Bendel and I was asked by several people what was that I was wearing because it smelled so wonderful. They described it as floral with a tad of sweetness to it, mixed with an earthy note.

I then went into Saks, thinking that they were carrying this scent, but they did not. Someone thought it was a Tom Ford scent, but I said no.

By that time, I had to go back to Gucci with the hopes that it was still open, to buy this fragrance. I was in luck! I bought it and I am so happy.

The packaging is so wonderful. I got the impression that Gucci was trying to "copy" Tom Ford with this scent and the packaging. Tom Ford does not have scents packaged in a black silk floral pouch (if Gucci has a blouse with this pattern....I will buy it)...but the box, the look and the combination of the notes, reminds me of something Tom Ford would have created.

I love the musk and patchouly notes that mix with the floral notes. Instead of a bright spring floral, the earthiness breaks it up and makes it so wonderful. In this HUMID weather in NYC, it really made me feel earthy and sexy. I felt like no knew of this treasure, but they wanted to know...I was asked by several people (men and women).

Enjoy and love this fragrance...be forewarned...people will seek you out.

I am excited over my purchase and I hope you will enjoy it as well.

magnus-poa
magnus-poa

I need this. Really.

antonpan
antonpan

Unfortunately, this one is a copy of Lancome Hypnose Senses. The best out of Flora collection nevertheless.

Rebelyell
Rebelyell

This is a beautiful EdP, like walking into a florist in the middle of heatwave, the drydown is a touch too ladylike for me but still intriguing. Happily, although rose is present as promised I don't get a huge walking rose bush (which I'd can get sick of)it's certainly more complex, layer after layer, and rich, very rich. A floral for women and not for girls.

A bonus, the gorgeous packaging and with its own little Flora pouch, altogether will make it a wonderful present for someone.

Please Gucci, stay up market, and forget all those celeb-endorsed monstrosities formulated for 12 year olds

Blackandred88
Blackandred88

I had a chance to smell this in Italy the second it was created. "I was at the right place at the right time you could say"

One word.

Award Winner

Flora by Gucci 1966 by Gucci 4.22 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Flora by Gucci 1966 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Flora by Gucci 1966, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flora by Gucci 1966 by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flora by Gucci 1966 by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.