Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women
dislike

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci presents the new spring version of this perfume called Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche in 2011.Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche is a floral - fruity aromatic homage to the youthful optimism and fun romance. Even younger, more airy, vivid, sparkling and fresher than the original, the new fragrance is enriched with additional aromas of citruses in the top notes and aquatic and green nuances in the heart, while the base remains unchanged. The composition begins with mandarin, bergamot, kumquat, lemon and peony. The heart is made of rose petals and osmanthus with green and aquatic additions, laid on the base of sandalwood, patchouli and pink pepper.

The 70s style bottle of geometrical hexagon shape, topped with white stopper and black bow on its neck, transmits light bluish – green shades of the perfume’s liquid. The advertising face is again Abbey Lee Kershaw. The fragrance is available as Eau de Toilette in 50 ml and 75 ml bottles.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Kumquat Mandarin Orange Peony

Osmanthus Rose Green Notes Water Notes

Sandalwood Patchouli Pink Pepper

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Isra
Isra

I really like it for hot sunny summer & spring

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

When i received my sample first i check the notes: aquatic, green notes, peony and pepper are not my favorite ones so i was ready to pass on it.Gucci creations are also not on my top list. But curiosity took over and i sprayed tiny amount on my arm. And you know what? This is amazing. It's sweet, cheerful and not that green at all. Very well balance between so many ingredients. Eau Fraiche had another surprise for me - longevity. It lasted good couple of hours radiating nice, delicate sweet aura around me (at the end i used whole sample).

Sdbaby1
Sdbaby1

One of top five love it works for any occasion wish it last longer

Lana148
Lana148

I like the opening - very azonic, fresh, fruity, not overly sweet... but then disappointing, some sort of "detergenty" dry down on the skin, just like all the other cheep fragrances on the market today. Can you do a little better, Gucci?

CarrieWhite
CarrieWhite

Is citrus the main accord? Really? I only remember the strong floral one... sorry, it's quite nauseating

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

This is really refreshing your day, even cold day. It has a blast of mandarin & aquatic vibe. Trully fresh. When i wore it, anybody's around me can smell it even they're about 3 ft away. And they can feel the fresh just by sniffing it from me. I think the commercial should be for this version because when you wear it, you can feels like you are in the Flora commercial. The scent's stick on your body all day, very impressive for EdT. I had to have 1 or 2 more bottles for my own stock. 2 thumbs up for Flora Eau Fraiche. Well done Gucci

amy1983
amy1983

Fraiche is the right name for this. This is breezy,and perfect for spring. Perfect for a woman on the go. It's long-lasting and fresh. Great for daily wear. At work,shopping,or an independent day out by yourself.
I was surprised to find that there is no spearmint in this,because,that is the first thing I smell. Not to mention,the mint green juice I see.
This is a great scent,in a great bottle.

alexandraID22/32
alexandraID22/32

I bought this recently and I'm very fond of it. Lovely fresh-floral adequate for office but I prefer it for relaxing,casual time off.

This Gucci Flora flanker does not remind me very much of the original eau de parfum. Eau Fraîche is closer to the eau de toilette: a standard-issue abstract fruity-floral. Fresh, clinically clean, uplifting and bright. An SSRI frag of the twenty-first century! Or is it a shampoo-conditioner frag? Maybe this is a combination of the two.

These sorts of fragrances are designed specifically for public settings: office-ready inoffensive fruity-floral frags (ORIFFF). They match the scent of Pantene conditioner, not uncoincidentally (also from Procter & Gamble!).

I find the scent and simplicity of this Flora Eau Fraîche eau de toilette to be very similar to some of the Bond no 9 abstract florals. Most of these launches are interchangeable to me and it would be difficult to distinguish them except in a direct side-by-side sniff-off. They all tap into the same memory: freshly shampooed hair.

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

This perfume is a lighter and brighter version of flora by Gucci EDP witch i honestly don't like cuz its too much and sickly heavy but this is so fresh , aquatic , suitable for hot weather or spring time . this is a shampoo perfume or a shampoo scent cuz its like clean , good smell , expensive shampoo . I love it and enjoy it so much , plus its long lasting on my skin.

almarie
almarie

Just got this today. Fresh take on the original Flora scent- very nice!

Hellita
Hellita

I bought the eau fraiche because at that time I found Flora too sweet and heavy (but later on I have become more fond of the original as well). The eau fraiche has been in my collection for a while (second bottle now) and it's one of my favorites for summer. My boyfriend enjoys it as well, which is a bonus. The only downside is that it doesn't last longer than a couple of hours on skin so I have to re-apply after 3 hours, but overall it's a very nice, delicate and fresh floral scent.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

Lately I have been on a fresh and clean perfume kick so I ordered this fragrance from sephora.com in the 2.5 oz size to put away for the spring.I had previously smelled this perfume and really liked it.I find it rather different from most aquatic fragrances.While light blue is more on the natural earthy side and really depicts salty ocean air,Gucci flora eau fraiche is more of a seaside atmosphere and more on the classy floral side if that makes any sense.Its more elegant and I would wear this if I was going out to dinner or was more dressed up on a spring or summer eveing.This opens with strong juicy mandarin oranges and a touch of peony.The floral notes are well blended with a seabreeze accord thats clean and fresh linen like.The pepper notes are there from start to finish so if you don't like pepper you will not like this fragrance but I think it gives eau fraiche a kick.The drydown is sophisticated and the sandalwood is blended with the patchouli very nicely.It is not a dirty patchouli but it gives it a classy earthy touch.This perfume is fruity, floral ,earthy and sparkling all at once.It does depict spring and summer breezes at some beautiful resort.If you like aquatics but are looking for something a little more classy and chic give this fragrance a try.If you like chanel eau fraiche,light blue and acqua di gioia you will like this as well. This is just a tad different and more of an elegant aquatic with more flowers to give it that garden by the seaside vibe.The longevity is about 4 to 6 hours depending on your skin type and the silliage is medium.I am going to pair this with the body shops satsuma body butter to keep the juicy mandarin smell going!Happy spring summer breezes to come!

Yah-el
Yah-el

I just bought this from an ebay seller. When I first received it and sprayed it on, it had a funny smell. I thought I had gotten a loser. Then, I started cooking. As I cooked, I kept smelling some heavenly scent as I worked. I sniffed my wrist where I had sprayed the Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche -- that was it! To me, this perfume smells absolutely lovely (after dry down). Very soft and feminine. Wow! I got a very good buy on ebay -- I will have to watch for more of this. It reminds me slightly of Versace Brigth Crystal and Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise (all florals, but each slightly different). Bright Crystal is the strongest and sweetest of the three. This one, Flora Eau Fraiche, is the lightest. I love it's soft elegance!

It reminds me good quality body balm with strong green notes. Very fresh, charming, a bit soapy, but still it is perfect for hot season. Why is it worthy? It gives a lot of pleasure when you wear it.

Update: after testing it again, I am in love with it! In warmer weather, it reveals its true beauty. This scent is amazing, fresh green, and yes - I rarely use that word - noble. Perfect for office and any formal/business occasions. Miraculously fresh and totally unobtrusive!

Update2: I've tested it once more, just to be sure. And yes, I am sure I love it, even if it includes green notes! Here green notes are totally pleasant, not grassy at all!

Update3: I've bought a small bottle for summer 2014 and I am so happy!

Update4: I highly recommend to wear it in heat. It gives a lot of refreshment, like a cool shower. I feel so fresh and I love it!

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I love this one. It's never offensive and always appropriate, good job Gucci. aI hope it will become a classic perfume ! If it isn't available anymore in stores I'm gonna cry, that's for sure, I love it !

sekargambir
sekargambir

first aquatic I love! on me, it smells like a summer flower bouquet with a hint of jasmine. I used to dislike citrus noted scents - my skin disapproves them, but Flora's is adorable! it's very different with Calvin Klein summer fragrances which also citrusy. On first spritz, the notes gradually reveal themselves, one by one, like facets of a gem. Then they mingle and melt, and wear very close to the skin, with a hint of playful freshness. Flora definitely spells Class. I will go for the full size.

Red Rose

Just tried this for the third or fourth time I'm not sure how many times I tried this but it's really clean & perfect after a cool refreshing bath. Smells like a clean clothes washed with clothes softner. I adore clean smelling fragrances & this one is absolutely a winner. It doesn't smell exactly like zara matin as I thought before. This one is way better & doesn't smell rotten or cheap like I heared from some reviewers.

kikiki
kikiki

Surprisingly this is my first Gucci fragrance. It's lovely, it's love at first whiff.
I thought it's aquatic, like Acqua de Gioia, but this one is a more beautiful, more sophisticated, less raw, more natural. It has been my summer scent, and I'm enjoying this. Everyday I look forward to having to smell this scent, it's invigorating in some way.

frag-overdose
frag-overdose

My wife has this unusual preference when it comes to buying fragrance. She would go by color than smell. (I mean, the color of the juice instead of how exceptional or mediocre the smell of the scent is)

She bought this last year, simply because she wanted a pale blue-green* fragrance. Out of many other fragrances (of similar color) the sp presented her, she picked this one. She said she liked it, and she wanted it, so, she had it.

That moment, I thought this would be just another ridiculous purchase she made, of so-called 'fraiche' fragrances, that smell of calone, along with pale floral notes.

I was wrong. This fragrance is quite an exception. Instead of being 'airy-watery', the 'fraiche' comes from the lush, sweet smelling of citrus notes, plus the florals. It's not caramel-sweet, but rather more to the smell of ripe, sweet-juicy mandarin and other citruses. This is a strong but not overpowering fragrance, feminine, and simply gorgeous.

Both lasting power and silage are great. I wonder what color she'd look next.

Kitiara
Kitiara

Very fresh, fruity fragrance which cheers me up. I'm absolutely in love with this one. It is a perfectly balanced coctail of delicious fruits, spring fields and flowery vivid spirit. On me it doesn't change much while wearing it and the scent stays pretty strong for long time. It makes me feel free, confident and beautiful.

raven93bird
raven93bird

I'm in love with this scent, it was recommended to me by an empolyee and I have been wanting to buy it. The only thing stopping me is the price, so steep.

sarahdelicious
sarahdelicious

Loved the top notes, smelled so fresh and fruity. But the dry down after about 5 minutes, meh. It smells like something I can't put my finger on. Not fresh at all. Someone said bubblegum and yeah it smells a bit like an old bubblegum. If I buy a perfume that is called Fraiche I want it to be fresh the whole time.

Red Rose

With full respect to the person who compared this with bvlgari l'eau exquise, there's no comparison really. Gucci is so fresh & way cleaner than l'eau exquise & it doesn't even smell like green tea or anything like that. This one is so fesh & clean & just way too good to not have a bottle of it ♥
I forgot to add this one is the soapiest scent & the freshest ever. I thought vera wang is the queen of all soapy scents until I sniffed this one.

LuiLui

I almost have all of the Floras and this is my favorite. I LOVE it!!!

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

all gucci flora perfumes smell so fresh. really refreshing

Juliana6

Today it's cold, wet and windy. It's still winter here where I live. So I bought a hyacinth in the pot ( it's in button right now but after 3 days it will show me a wonderful and divine smelling flower), I am looking at the summer pictures, the sea, green grass, flowers. My hand cream from Yves Rocher smells like fresh cut grass and I sprayed one spray of Flora eau fraiche on my wrist. This scent brings back the summer feeling- fruits, flowers with a hint of elegance and sensuality.
Memories of summer. No winter allowed.

Aquatics aren't usually my style, however I must admit that Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche is by far my favourite from the Flora range.

I wasn't a huge fan of the original Flora. Something in it just didn't sit right with me. I also found it unoriginal and plain. This Summer inspired flanker is much nicer. It's crisp, delicate and fresh. It also feels very feminine and clean on the skin.

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche opens with green, citrusy bergamot and a refreshing ocean breeze accord. There are a fair few fruit notes in this composition, and while they are definitely present, they smell subdued on the skin. Osmanthus and peony predominantly feature in the heart of this fragrance, adding a fresh floral touch.

Due to the watery aspect, Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche seems like the perfect fragrance to wear to the beach or to the public pool. It is a very Summer appropriate scent. I doubt that I would crave such a fragrance during Winter.

Since its release in 2011, Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche has had quite a few good reviews and many fans. I can now see why it is so widely liked. I too wouldn't mind a bottle of this in my collection for the warmer months.

The projection may be fairly light on, however the longevity was impressive. Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche lasts even longer on fabric. I highly recommend this flanker.

margoess
margoess

I'm exchanging this one. When I first got it, I thought it smelled fresh, bright, not overly sweet. Kind of pear/apple-y maybe? Upon spraying it the next day, I found it just reminded me of... shampoo--nice-smelling shampoo, sure; but I'm not spending this kind of money to smell like Garnier Fructis.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

Eau Fraiche?
You would think aquatic, green scent right away, however this fragrance is more than just aquatic green floral scent. This fragrance is crisp, zesty sweet and citrusy with subtle notes of the florals. (peony, rose and osmanthus). To my nose, the kumquat is the dominant citrus scent, smells so sweet like a ripe mango. All and all, the fragrance is subtly fresh, with soft florals. Lasting power and silage are good.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

There is something about this scent that I like but I do agree with everyone who said that this scent has a weird drydown plus this barely lasts on my skin! WTF?? That's not acceptable for a designer fragrance.

ver jaina
ver jaina

i have a sample vial of this. a sniff off the vial is cooling sweet but as soon as it touches my skin the smell suddenly evaporates, leaving some kind of laundry detergent behind...and it's very faint too. looks like this one does not agree with me :/

mac
mac

Top notes are beautifully fresh and fruity. However, it's a good thing I walked around with it before deciding if I like it enough to buy because the drydown is awful -- like very unfeminine pubertal bubblegum.

Very clean feminine and delicate scent that is slightly green and soapy floral. It's not all that sweet nor fruity enough by my standard. It stays soapy musky clean for the whole time I have this on. I wish it'd be a bit less clean and more fruity or more girly floral. Anyway, this is not a bad choice out of all Flora. I just prefer the original and the Gorgeous Gardenia.

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

This is one of my favorite scents ever. So smooth and lightly sweet I could drink it. I only wish it stayed awhile longer. I don't think it will last me long at this rate.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I am very fond of this one . I like it even better than Gucci Flora edt.

Maybe because we have summer now and this scent is very clean , fresh and simple but in a very positive way. Simple but not ordinary.

Zesty lemons with flowers and oranges plus watery and other green notes are a perfect combination for my skin .

bashe
bashe

this smells like green tea with watery notes. but too sweet I think, very ordinary

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

I think my humble collection greeted the arrival of this lovely Gucci’s EDT, a very appreciated birthday gift, with kind of a relief sigh: “Finally a fragrance that can be easily worn during this hottest Italian summer!”. I’ve never tried to hide my passion for creamy and sweet fragrances in general, but really this is one of the most enjoyable scents that stay quite far from that category and still make me intrigued.

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche, since the watery shade of the juice, owns a brightness that is both lively and exquisitely refined, sending me reminiscences of some other brisk and successful summery fragrances from the past especially for its sparkling mood: Tommy Girl and Clinique Happy mostly, plus some others I can’t put my fingers on right now. Ideally put beside those, Eau Fraiche feels in a way much more aquatic, even salty and aromatic, eventually behaving like an intense floral dominated by osmanthus and peony (at least on warm skin).
A polished yet very flirtatious interpretation of freshness, that's what Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche is to me.

I can sense kind of an iced green tea note between the almost scratchy mandarin orange-bergamot combo in top notes and the more relaxed and delicate floral heart.. evoking pleasant afternoons and evenings spent on a terrace in some holiday place..
(Light-hearted chats, a turquoise and white strapless mini-dress, drinking a cool lemonade with little sugar in and enjoying the air fulfilled with fragrant nuances from trees, fruits and flowers around).
The blend of sour citrus notes and sweet osmanthus, in this EDT, feels even more pronounced than in the previous Flora releases.. like an overexposed, purer, juicier and somehow simpler version of both that never loses its graceful nature.
In the drydown the fragrance acquires some depth thanks to sandalwood and patchouli - one beloved note by perfumers at Gucci, it seems - though subtle aromatic (citrus) and aquatic whiffs keep coming from my skin after several hours.
For an Eau de Toilette, Eau Fraiche has a noticeable tenacity on skin (about 6 hours in the heat of summer), with a come-closer-and-sniff-me attitude more than a terrific sillage.

This is definitely a soothing, bright fragrance with some slight suavity and complexity to it... an excellent and most wearable choice for daytime wear in hot and humid climate thanks to its citrus-floral composition (and, most probably, it would feel like a joyous ray of sun in a cold, melancholic winter day). Not tender but lovable, not fluffy but smooth… it smells "young", yet quite formal too.
The hexagonal bottle - the same of the other Flora’s - deserves a mention for it is pretty solid and elegant at the same time, with a heavy white cap and a little black ribbon running around the sprayer… tout très chic and accurately made, packaging included.

An ode to cuteness!

karel.piong
karel.piong

I never regret buying this. Very refreshing and elegant. My co-worker complimented that I smelled so good and even asked the perfume I'm wearing.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I just received a sample vial from dinosgirl3 :D Thank you so much, you're so very kind & generous!!! I LOVE this! Its definitely fresh & floral. A very strong peony scent for peony lovers! Its unique & original, I've not smelled anything like it.

update:
this scent gives me a headache :/ too much peony.

One more thing...
The sun filled my room this morning, and I observed how beautifully the rays of light go through the bottle of Flora and make a rainbow on the ceiling.
Shakespeare has even noticed that perfume is "a liquid prisoner pent in walls of glass". This reminds me the perfume bottles of Gucci, they are all heavy and solid... like prisons for the liquid beauties.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

This is a very fresh scent but something about it really bothers my nose. It reminds me of a candle made by Pier 1 Imports called Oceans. I think it's a artificial ocean/beach smell and it's one of the only scents I couldn't wait to wash off. Luckily the longevity is not great. I've been really disappointed in the whole Flora series so far :(.

Juliana6

It's like sleeping in the meadow, in a warm, sunny summer day and counting the white clouds floating over me. Sometimes a fresh breeze passes bringing me back in my childhood - no worries, no problems to solve, no deadlines for my work...
It's the summer in a bottle, woman, freedom, sensuality, careless whispers in my ear, clean clothes, rays of sun touching my naked skin.
I adore it, especially those green notes and white flowers I get.

NatalinaD
NatalinaD

Yes, it is fresh, yes, it has fruity/floral notes, which I generally like in perfumes. It seems like it would be perfect for summer but there's something piercingly cold about this fragrance that is unpleasant. This coldness is not refreshing at all, it's irritating and clingy! Perhaps the aquatic and green notes mixed together create an overload? Not sure. It's a no for me.

Nishey
Nishey

Its very floral & lovely. I really love the scent & the design of the bottle itself is simple but edgy. Would highly recommend it to all woman :)

bufetacka16
bufetacka16

best parfume:)

katiushka
katiushka

At first this smelled so nice on me – seemed like I had found the unique floral I was looking for. It didn’t last. The fragrance gradually turned into something reminiscent of pool water with too much chlorine. I almost suffocated on my drive home (from one spray!) and had a really hard time washing this off of my arm. Please wear for at least 1.5 hours before you decide to buy!

glad57
glad57

such a nice fragrance, floral airy, a little sweet, and smells a little juicy at the same time,lasts all day on me, seems to be the best of the 3 floras (perfume and toilette)by far. It also stays floral to the end nice top note,it's a little juicy, floral middle, I think that's where the green is if any would be but it's a beautiful floral and the base is still flirting with the middle, nice soft drydown, maybe a little green but far from a forest,just a hint, and it does not at all smell like the eau de parfum, no way, this is much softer and prettier through the whole olfactory experience. I think it's the peony in it that is making me really like it.It has that note of peony that is like Lancome's Miracle which is a really nice fragrance but something smells a little cheap at the end, this one is beautiful all the way through.In california I can wear it all year round b/c of the warmer climate, so it's not just a summer fragrance, so i kinda don't care about certain fragrances for certain seasons unless it's cold and rainy and then something with a nice vanilla drydown like The One D and G would be appropriate

jventura489
jventura489

I think this might be my next purchase. It is perfect for spring summer and now that I am on the hunt for a fragrance for that season...I might just have to purchase this one. It has a very fresh scent to it. I am going to sample it for a while though before I make a decision.

natalia.arcan
natalia.arcan

I don't really like it on my skin. Is tooo sweety for me. Cannot breathe.

balloons2077
balloons2077

This one smells delicious. One of my friends told me about this one. I was skeptical at first....after I tried it, I REALLY liked the floral smell, simply because it doesn't turn into an old musky smell and it doesn't leave people smelling like old nanna. :o) Definitely one of my favourites. It's not TOO common either...

NikiS
NikiS

Love it. Fresh, sweet, wonderful.

autumnfall
autumnfall

Fresh and floral. I can't say there is anything bad about this fragrance, BUT i think the negative feedback from people is becuase the citricy appeal is simply too much for some consumers. I have to say it depends on the nose. Thanks for reading<3<3 autumn

xheatherx
xheatherx

Doesn't even last for two and a half hours. Very disappointing for such a good high end brand.

afraa
afraa

My bf loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love love it on me

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Tried this at a department store on a tester. The top notes hit me with a fresh and floral hit but not in an overpowering way. The dry down is less floral and more sandalwoody...but oh so nice. I would like to try it on my skin to see its lasting power.

LuiLui

Thanks Gucci for this wonderful perfum!
I am ur big fan!!!

rubyscribe
rubyscribe

I ordered Gucci Flora via a new yet unrated merchant listed on Amazon. It was being offered at a very low price and I risked ordering it. I was sent the Eau Fraiche instead. I have never worn a Floral Aquatic and hence was apprehensive.

However, to my surprise I loved the fragrance. Its young, its sophisticated and its light. Its just perfect.

Its very Gucci. It jives perfectly with the Gucci brand image. If you are a Gucci girl, or aspire to be one, this is your perfume!!

L.O.V.E. I.T.!!!!!!!!!

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

Fresh, light, very feminine and absolutely regenarating: that's what you need in the hot
summer days!

CenturyChild
CenturyChild

I have no idea why, but Gucci perfumes smell very weird on my skin. The opening of Flora was lovely, but after some time "something" in it (I can smell the same "thing" in Envy Me too) started to bother me a bit.
On my skin it smells like a meadow in late dry summer, when all of the grass and flowers are burnt from sun. Very pretty.

lizaan
lizaan

Just ordered this to my collection! I actually discovered this at work because a costumer was wearing this wonderful perfume and I just couldn't help myself asking what perfume she was wearing and she told me it was a Gucci one but she didn't know the name of it but it had a bottle with six sides and it was a new one. So i figured it must be the newest Flora, the Eau fraiche one and I went and got a tester of this and i just can't get enough of it!
So when i found a great deal on it I just had to buy it.

It's very sweet and fresh, i found it to be kind of a "varm" scent still tho. It's very pretty both the scent and the bottle, a must have.

Cmanier
Cmanier

love it perfect for summer! lighter than Gucci Florale i won both so i will just use the other in the fall... love love love

aniston
aniston

This smells better than the original flora. Not long lasting though.

Letylda
Letylda

Absolutely love it! But what I shame, than last on my skin, not longer than 2 houres!

aquavelour
aquavelour

I love this scent and bought for a friend. I actually was tempted to keep it bc it is really beautiful and feminine and classic in it's own way. If you like fresh flowers, hand embroidered details, anthropology, antiques, this could be your scent.

cristinamartin
cristinamartin

it's one of the best, light, fresh and sparkling..

bunny
bunny

Light hearted and easy to wear! Floral + Lightness(a little bit aquatic kind of lightness)

If there wasn't the Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, I might consider getting this. They both work at freshness and floral scents, but achieving these in somewhat different ways. Chanel Chance turns woody after a while, whereas Gucci Flora stays floral all the way. Also, the former is elegant while the latter is easy going, conforming to the imagnes of their brands and of the countries the brands are based on.

nicolette09
nicolette09

I really don't like the original flora but i thought I'd give this a try. At first it was pure love, absolutely beautiful, fresh, yummy and I thought I found the one. But after a few minutes it became strange not in a good way, my friend thought it smelled like sweat. I am kind of disappointed ... I really loved the initial notes

Petite poupée
Petite poupée

The beginning is amazing! Fresh - as if you're at the hairdresser's - and fruity, tart in a good way. Then it developes into the "normal" Flora. Very sweet and peach/pear smelling.

If anyone finds a fragrance that stays as wonderful as the top notes in this one - please pleas please contact me!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Really nice and fresh at the top. The dry down is not much different from the other Floras and unfortunately it plays up really badly on my skin.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Tried it some time ago - though didn't find it here last time.
It's basically same as other Floras, but more fresh and watery, but not watered down. Nice, cheerful. Though, there's no much difference and I still prefer EDP I think.

delphine67
delphine67

top notes are very fresh and fruity and a burst of citrus to my nose. This stage I like the best that fresh citrus wich makes the perfume crispy fresh. The drydown I like not much. Similar to the original with woody flowers. Wont buy a bottle

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Just smelled this last night at Macy's. I didn't spray it on my skin so I can't give an in depth review but it's verrry similar to the original EDP. The dry-down is a tad different.

Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche by Gucci 3.80 out of 5 based on 505 ratings and 74 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.