Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Gucci for women
dislike

I have it: 519 I had it: 160 I want it: 405 My signature: 21

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Gucci for women Pictures

The new edition,Flora by Gucci EDP, can be expected on the market at the beginning of 2010. This version was announced as more intense, deeper, seductive and richer. Notes of Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum promise the same youthful and optimistic expression of the composition as it was offered by EDT. The difference lies in stronger concentration of the EDP edition. Flora by Gucci was envisaged and created by Frida Giannini who was inspired by Gucci floral pattern used first as a scarf for Grace, Princess of Monaco. Floral motive has been enchanting women with glamorous and feminine details for decades.

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum is characterized by fresh notes of agrums in the opening, combined with beautiful peony. A heart introduces balanced aromas of rose and osmanthus, while a base is created of patchouli and sandalwood. The more opulent, stronger and more powerful EDP has the same flacon as the original edition, but is decorated with gold details on a black bow ribbon, black cap and darker liquid. The fragrance arrives in January 2010.

Citruses Peony Mandarin Orange

Osmanthus Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Pink Pepper

Flora by Gucci
Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

I have always loved the Flora scent, so when Gucci released the EDP version I was like YAAAAY because it had to mean that the only thing wrong with the EDT version - it's longevity - would be fixed.

WRONG!

This version of Flora is more rounded, more deeper, but still that feminine, fruity/floral, scent that is like heaven in a bottle. I imagine this is what running in a field with flowers in my hair would smell like (I live in suburban australia, so forgive me if running in a field of flowers smells nothing like this)

but COME ON you would think being an EDP it would have to have decent staying power, or at least be miles better than the EDT. I sprayed at 8am, by 10am it was very weak. Might as well have saved my $$ and bought another EDT bottle. I even layered the body lotion with it aaaaand nothing :( I shouldnt be that surprised, Guilty Intense was not much better than regular Guilty in the longevity department.

I am thinking Gucci is jumping on the "make it weak, customer sprays more, customer uses more, customer purchases again sooner" bandwagon. At least there will always be Chanel.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Lovely sweet floral, not to be mistaken for a fruity-floral. The juice is actually quite rich and thick. Longevity on my skin is 8+ hours and projection can be loud if sprayed with a heavy hand.

Side note: I love the bottle.

ladyfragantica
ladyfragantica

Opening is really sweet, which is something that I like, then more sweetness and flowers, good staying power 4 to 6 hours and more if you put some on your clothing, however the price is really high, try to get a hold of it as a sale opportunity.

cicciosam
cicciosam

I don't have it but i have smelled it and i like it !

- Flora is a very warm and fresh floral fragrance in the same time .

- I think it is not for young ladies or teenager but for mature women .

primarycook
primarycook

I thought I loved this, but I do not. Wish I hadn't purchased it, I never feel like wearing it. There is some heavy, thick note that I don't really care for and the perfume overall seems too sweet.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Dreadfully boring. A very sweet floral. Overpriced and overrated. It fails to inspire any sort of mood or emotion in me. Just the regular bunch of flowers, in a done-to-death combination of rose + peony + citrus + some sweet watery floral...but wait, it gets worse...in Gucci Flora that generic (but usually lovely/fresh/pleasant) combination is intensified and made cloyingly sweet by the addition of patchouli.
So I guess that just makes Flora even more intensely and in-your-face generic than the regular, lighter rose/peony/citrus combos.

pollita
pollita

I feel it a little bit too sweet and a little too acidic. Maybe it's because my skin type and pH. Anyways, a beautiful blended scent. Young but immature. For girls between 15-25 years. I may say that I prefer more deeper scents such as Bvlgari Jasmin Noir or Very Irresistible Givenchy. For those who want to keep it simple, in a white laced medium length dress and some flats or a fine sandal, in the summer sun, this will be a well balanced perfume. Cosy, floral but fruity and childish. Maybe innocent and seductive in a naive way.

Ioli19
Ioli19

I could wear this any season, it's beautiful, great silage, great longevity.
The initial citrus is brill, not sharp nor sweet, but its fresh and zesty. Soon the best osmanthus note appears, I love osmanthus and this is perfect!
It's the ideal floral perfume, well blended, and by far the best in the whole of the Flora series!
Great job by Gucci, their best perfume! Love it!

lkg14
lkg14

I really like this after the first few minutes. It's great. But....when first applied I get hair products and musk/smoke.

sempervirens
sempervirens

The sweetest one of the three (Flora EDP, EDT, eau fraiche). Better than EDT in my opinion - this sweetness makes it more mature and more unique. Overall the notes are very similar but that little difference is what makes me like EDP so much more than EDT.
Good quality scent but I see why it can be overwhelming to many. If heavy florals give you headache, EDT or Flora eau fraiche might be a better option.
Longevity and silage are enormous.

Quite good floral scent. I think there's also a dominant sweet fruity scent in it, so it's fruity-floral.
Fresh, but not too much. Also not overwhelmingly sweet or overwhelming in any other way. Delicate and clean. There is some kind of medicament scent in it, but it doesn't bother me.
It's a daytime fragrance and perfect for summer/spring.
Also good for a day in office or school. An everyday scent.
Very nice!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Best floral perfume ever!!! One of my top 5. Can't find any other floral fragrance better than this. Gucci Flora EDP is so gorgeous, rich, elegant, and sophisticated.

LisaMari
LisaMari

It has a light powdery, sugary sweetness and is fresh and peppery, held together with a slight sweet musk.
I like it - its interesting and has a nice fresh/dry note that honestly reminds me of new carpet (which I like anyway). Like when you walk in to a carpet shop -a clean, dry, fluffy scent.

semsem_sunshine
semsem_sunshine

One of the best floral fragrances out there :)
Fresh but not sporty or overwhelmingly citrus
Slightly sweet but not sugary
Special, not a typical floral
A little bit heavy so one spritz in the air and walk through it and you're good to go
Oh and the bottle is amazing (I'm a sucker for cute bottles) :D

GabrielaBurolo
GabrielaBurolo

I liked it at first sniff and bought it. But I regret it. There is a floral note that I don't like at all!

ginawadsworth

Follow up to previous post;

Having worn this for 2 days now, I can say I really do like this. I do not like any fruit in perfumes, and looking at Osmanthus in the notes info, I see it is apricot/leather. I guess I am picking up on the leather/patchouli/pepper as opposed to fruit in this perfume.

It is almost chypre like. Slightly mature but also wearable by women, but probably not teenagers.

I would call this a "business" scent, elegant, refined and classical, and is close to the skin but I find that appealing as my husband has to get close to smell it !!!

However don't let that put you off, it is well constructed and I will be sampling more Gucci's as a result.

ginawadsworth

I am very fortunate in that my husband likes me to wear perfume, and if he goes to the city he often returns with bearing perfume gifts.

I was given his last night, at some ungodly hour, on his return. As I was wearing Obsession, I chose to wait until after my shower this morning to try it. I have never purchased Gucci before, so this gave me an opportunity to test something I would not have bought. My husband has a good "nose" and chooses such lovely perfumes for me.

Once again, he has brought home an Olfactory delight. I often get so caught up in doing research here before I buy that I prejudice my choice.

Anyway to sum up, I really like it. It hits all the right notes for me and him, and will make further comments after a day or two of wearing this.

Hellita
Hellita

I want this perfume so bad and I'm just waiting to pick it up on duty free on my first travel abroad this year! I think that Thurea did a great review of Flora EdP, so I won't bother giving another one as I feel the same way! Great fragrance, just lovely.

PS! I've finally bought me a Flora EDP 50 ml. and I enjoy every bit of it! I can't really understand some of the harsh reviews below, but I'll tell you one thing. If you've smelled Flora from the bottle in perfume stores and it smells weird or sour, please don't let it scare you away as the testers are often treated badly and lights and warmth will destroy the fragrance. If you try a brand new bottle, I can't imagine anyone not falling in love with this juice! One of my favorites! :)

Thurea
Thurea

This is a unique, young lady.

At first spray it's very light on the floral and just sweet, lemon candies, the chewing kind. After a while, it's like I don't understand why it's even called "Flora" in the first place. The different kind of sweet citrus fruits, patchouli and the ever so slightest hint of peony is what radiates softly from where I sprayed it, after about 10-20 minutes of dry-down time.

It's unique. Definitely. Many times in the past when I've walked past someone I've detected the subtle traces of this in the air, and since this was a blind buy, I smirked and went "So THIS is that perfume!" when I sprayed it. It's almost as if it sparkles and tingles slightly in your nostrils when you smell it, as if beaming a smile of citrus and bright florals. It's beautiful and everything you could possibly ask for in a signature scent.

Unfortunately, while it has outstanding lasting power, its sillage is so soft it's near indetectable. I'd had hoped for something more potent from an EdP, but I guess that's the charm and personality of Flora: The sheer tenderness of it.

I'm in love.

Elmyra
Elmyra

Very unique and smells like nothing else out there, that it can be compared to.
Another masterpiece from Gucci, long lasting, beautiful development of notes, excuisite and very interesting. Among my top 10 fragrances.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

(English)
Earlier hottie is, but nothing too, after some 15-20 minutes it gets sweeter, only a sweet synthetic, artificial, nothing comfortable or cozy, it has a smell of medicine is almost childish. Can be used on a daily basis if you do not cause headache, it was a blind purchase and I will not buy again.

(portuguese)
No início é gostosinho, mas nada demais, após uns 15-20 minutos ele fica mais doce, só que um doce sintético, artificial, nada confortável ou aconchegante, é quase cheiro de remédio infantil. Pode ser usado no dia a dia se não te causar dor de cabeça; foi uma compra cega e eu não comprarei de novo.

janelle70
janelle70

Seems I'm just one of the few here who got vanilla from this EDP after I tested this from a department store. I liked that it was a fresh vanilla as opposed to a warm one (a warm one would be cloying here in the tropics), which I found quite unique and more attractive than the sweet vanillas which abound nowadays, but was surprised upon looking up the notes in fragrantica that there is no vanilla. I was even more surprised after purchasing a bottle that it was totally different from how the tester in the store smelled on me. Perhaps the tester was spoiled? But funny that I liked the "spoiled" scent better than that of the fresh bottle. Flora's scent is off-putting and I almost couldn't stand sniffing it on my skin. I don't kmow for sure what osmanthus smells like, but if that's the strongest note as voted by reviewers here, then I'd be more wary of that note in future purchases. I don't get any citruses on my skin, but I do smell citrus and mandarin orange when sprayed on clothing. Too bad, because the citruses are the only thing that balance out the cloying (osmanthus?) note for me. Flora is just okay for me but I wouldn't think much of parting with it.
EDIT: I live in the tropics and I tested this frag in the rainy season. It was much more humid then; but now in the cooler and drier months of January and February, Flora gets much better. The citruses become a bit more noticeable and balances out the osmanthus.

Ivanete Bampi
Ivanete Bampi

This bottle has a lovely design. Everything about him is perfect and good quality. Since the hexagon has a heavy glass, finishing first and when we open the box, the internal black pattern with flowers on white makes it an elegant and delicate gift.
The scent is mild, springlike absolutely accepting a good summer.
I'm already famous for citrus detest, but here's an intriguing citrus, the top notes, citrus and bergamot does not scare me, the pink pepper is very calm this scent, his only fault is that 'strangely' is called Flora (me sends the flower, but feeling he came to understand this name in the broad sense of the word), is classified as a floral, but the flowers are so shy that you hardly feel them. Its floral notes are very timid even, you know they are there in the whole of the work, but do not feel alone.
And seeing the review below, I'm not the only one who thinks that it.
In the evolution allows the combination of patchouli, sandalwood but that makes a marriage work with citrusy.
It is very comfortable, there is a striking floral, or a perfume that goes a trace or something, who will only feel approaching.
He makes the kind gentle, meek and gentle, for those days when you're dreaming and needing to see everything in pink
Well, there is a floral that is not floral, citrus is no burning nostrils, soft and lovely.

Este frasco tem um design lindo. Tudo nele é perfeito e de boa qualidade. Desde o sextavado, tem um vidro pesado, acabamento de primeira e quando a gente abre a caixa, a estampa interna preta com flores em branco faz dele um elegante e delicado presente.
O perfume é suave, absolutamente primaveril, aceitando numa boa o verão.
Eu já sou famosa por detestar os cítricos, mas está aqui um cítrico intrigante, as notas de saída, cítricos e bergamota não me assustaram, a pimenta rosa está bem calma neste perfume, seu único defeito é que 'estranhamente' se chama Flora ( me remete a flor, mas sentindo ele passei a entender este nome no sentido amplo da palavra), está classificado como um floral, mas as flores são tão tímidas que você quase nem as sente. Suas notas florais são muito tímidas mesmo, vc sabe que elas estão lá no conjunto da obra, mas não as sente individualmente.
Na evolução permite a combinação do patchouli, mas é o sândalo que faz o casamento funcionar com a saída cítrica.
Fica muito confortável, não é um floral marcante, nem um perfume que vá deixar rastro ou coisa do tipo, só vai sentir quem se aproximar.
Ele faz o tipo delicado, meigo e gentil, para aqueles dias em que você está sonhadora e precisando ver tudo em cor de rosa
Bem, está aí um floral que não é floral, é cítrico sem arder as narinas, suave e encantador.

Jama4
Jama4

Initial Spritz: Lilly is the most prominent
5 min later: it's a very light & clean; I smell lemon and white flowers
30min later: That harsh lemon /acidic note has disappeared ...it reminds me of J'adore with a drop of vanilla or a lighter version of D&G l'eau The One
1 hr later: a shy rose tried to shine amidst white flowers, vanilla and lemon
5.5 hrs later: apricots and white flowers, still very similar to a less acidic less musky J'adore
9 hrs later: a nice warm apricot scent

On my skin there is no patchouli ,sandal wood or peony.

Overall Gucci flora is light but long lasting. It stays fairly close to the skin and I keep having to put my nose right up to my arm to smell it. It is not linear so if you are repulsed by the initial smell give it some time to develop. It is a good scent for those who don't like strong perfumes and those who gravitate towards fresh / floral scents.

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: yes very
Potency: Medium ( 3-5 sprays)
Timing: spring & summer
Projection: sits close to the skin initially arms length after a few hours
Longevity: 10 hrs +
Price about $49 for 50 ml perfume & lotion at Winners
Packaging: 8/10

Will I Repurchase: yes

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

jolantuk
jolantuk

Actually i didn`t like this perfume at first.
I was searching for new perfume for this summer and faced Gucci Flora edp (the name seemed for me very summery:). I sniffed it from the bottle and suddenly some sour scent repeled me instantly, i even didnt want to test it on the paper.
But after week i was visiting my sister. She showed me the present from her husband - it was Gucci Flora. I instantly remembered that sour scent. So she sprayed couple spritzes on her hand and suddenly i felt so wonderful smell! I couldn`t beleave that it was the same perfume which i tested a week ago.
I tried it on my hand too. On me firstly opnes fresh citrusy notes-mandarin and citruses. They fades away quite quikly and then opens such a pleasant powdery scent ( I think roses mixes with sandalwood and pink pepper), which lasts on me all day long.
OK, next day I bought this perfume. I know now me and my sister smelling the same, but I couldnt help myselfe not buying this gorgeous perfume.:)
While i am wearing Flora i feel so feminine, fresh, but that powdery scent gives sensuality, and sexy feeling. Definetly gonna be my signature summer scent!
Also I was asked more than one time what gorgeous perfume I was wearing:)

Boudoir
Boudoir

Extremely sharp. Smells of burnt hair that was washed with citric-smelling shampoo beforehand.

missajane
missajane

I really like this perfume. To me, it smells like a musky, spicy, floral. It is a lot different than my other sweet perfumes. It smells more grown up to me. The bottle itself is very elegant, and I love pretty perfume bottles. However, I think the downside to this perfume is that, from what I have found, only certain people like it. I love it, but my mom and my boyfriend cannot stand it. So, unfortunately, I do not wear it often. So, this is one of those scents that I have to pick and choose when I wear it.

ngocnguyen207
ngocnguyen207

I used to had the EDT version, which was nice but the longevity was not up to my expectation. Then I decided to go for the EDP version, with the hope that it would last longer on my skin.

I had to say I did not really satisfy even with the EDP. The smell on my skin lasted for 4 hours or 5 max. I applied with 2 pumps on the wrists, and neck.

It smells 90% alike the EDT version, but the floral scent is a little bit overwhelmed than the EDT, though it's still nice.

Compared to my most favourite one: Alien from Mugler house, this would get a 6.5, minus 1 point for the moderate lasting.

Overall, yeah quite satified but dear Gucci, I know you can do better!

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

Im little disappointed coz on me it didnt last and i feel its sweet than flora not so special flora like i thought it would be

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Ah, what a wonderful fluffy cloud of soft feathers this fragrance is! Instant"want"! No, it's an instant "need"! Feels like I have been craving for it, and missing Flora for my whole life even without knowing it. I'm in love!!!

Plumiegirl
Plumiegirl

I love this scent. I put this on my clothing because I got a skin reaction but love this scent too much to give it up. I love how this settles into a nice powder floral scent. I have in in both parfume and toilet. Its my new favorite.

Update: It lasts at least 6hrs and when I was shopping when someone remarked that I smelled good as I passed by. I is my go to perfume this summer.

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

ok, but not wow. too heavy for summer, maybe cool summer-nights. a perfume made with haste, not well rounded.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am presently amazed at this wondrous concoction! I usually do not like Florals as they usually 'turn musty on me' but this 'Flora' is a treat to my nose and soul! She is light yet powerful enough to be noticed in a crowd. The notes blens so well into my skin that she radiates delicately around me all day. -When sprayed on my clothes and hair is when it is more noticeable.- The bottle is ever so lovely! Classy, Delicate, Youthful yet mature.. I find it looks lovely on a mirrored shelf , is elegant and easy to use. Sweet, innocent, playful yet sexy and Cuddly: this is how I see the Flora woman. Sweet cirtus greet you whith a light floral note that reminds me of Early Spring days. As it deepens to the opulent heart, a delicate Rose note emerges and remains throughout the drydown. A candied one that is in no way cloying but quite present (to me..). The base itself is dreamy, floral & still honeyed , spiced up with deep Patchouli ( dry and reminiscent of Cocoa) and smoothed over with creamy-light Sandalwood that lingers like a fine French-Milled Rose soap on my skin for several hours. Thank You Red for gifting me with that wonderful fragrance! It is soothing and delights me. Great choice my friend and thank you for suuuch al lovely swap!
Edit: How this Flora is growing on me.lol! Me, the fruity gourmand lover of honey and pralines? I ,who usually crave stong and sweet vanilla, resins, spices and opulence??? I would have passed this lovely by had it not been for dear Red who figured I might like it : well, my timeline thingamajig tells all! I seem to start the day wanting to wear 10 others fragrances and lookie: I end up Flora-lised!!! Cannot stop smelling my wrist. It is soo soothing. Shall repurchase for sure or perhaps a flanker... Uplifing indeed 7663shannon! I almost feel in love!

7663shannon
7663shannon

I cannot get enough of this beautiful scent. Unfortunatly it doe not last on my skin. Why ?? I cannot wash J'adore off and I cannot make this stay:(
This is such an uplifting, beautiful floral that never gets cloying or sweet on my skin. Love

Vampiris
Vampiris

i received a 50ml of this perfume on my birthday last year..crazily in love with it..it's divine and sweet..not as generic as some perfume fans described..or overpowering

the citrusy and floral notes blend so well together, creates this deep beautiful floral sensation

personally i am not a fan of floral scent..they tend to be boring and outdated sometimes..however i love the hint of citrusy notes in this, it smells like orange cake icing..delicious and uplifting..love it in my hair..really pleasant

a warm, rich and refined floral scent..very feminine and elegant..perfect for dating nights or working days..

the bottle looks pretty neat..always love fragrance in a glass bottle..

the EDT and EDP smell almost identical, but EDP works better, longevity and strength wise..recommend it if you are into floral scent

I really like Flora EDP, it smells delicious, vibrant, just a gorgeous soft floral. EDT was blah to my nose, EDP is way better, rich, with a wonderful note of Osmanthus mixing in nicely with the peony. Beautiful harmony of notes, I don't get much patchouli which is great. Feminine,warm, attractive, one to have for sure.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

My friend have this perfume. I got the smell of it in her car. Definitely suitable for women of all ages but just not me. It's a strong floral fragrance. Such strong fragrance can give me a headache. I think this perfume is becoming a common fragrance for everyone and I don't think it's that unique anymore.

deliten
deliten

I really wanted to love this one, bought a sample size (5ml or so) to try it out. The citrus/mandarin note in this one is waay to strong and makes the scent cold and rather "perfumy". It doesn't smell natural. Maybe if they would have put a slight touch of vanilla/caramel it it to warm it up it would have been better..

Even so, it is an ok everyday scent with pretty good sillage, and I can see how so many likes it (especially citrus lovers!). But to be honest - I don't get the hype.

Too bad

EDIT: I have now come to appreciate this scent. It is very fresh indeed and perfect for daytime in school and such. I think that I didn't like this one initially because I thought that it would smell like a stronger version of Gucci Flora gorgeous gardenia, which it did not. It has a few similarities though. Flora does smell natural, but can be overwhelming if not used with a light hand. What I like most is the staying power and silage. Might even purchase a full bottle..

hollycat
hollycat

A fresh yet potent, fruity floral. Its sweet but not overbearingly so. I think its a pleasant scent suitable for an office job and day wear.

Its nothing remarkable imo. But it does have quality and I can see this working wonders for some women. It cant be pinned down to one age group either, as it can be youthful yet mature at once.

Im not a fruity floral gal, so its not for me. But if you want a tasteful scent that would be a crowd pleaser and you wear floral fruity scents well, check out Flora. Its unique in that its not too sweet and isnt loaded with vanilla. Vanilla is one note that seems omnipresent, and I need a break.

lady_jackieee
lady_jackieee

It's a lovely fragrance. Simple, fresh and classy. It's EDP but it's so soft... It's like an embrace from a beloved person. I feel like wearing it all the time now.

GlitterCupcake
GlitterCupcake

I've been using this one for well over a year now.

It may put you off at first as it starts out very strong, but once it settles down it turns into this fresh, vibrant composition of pretty florals. I can smell peonies and citruses, with a subtle note of sandalwood, which becomes more obvious as the scent dries down.

I think this is a perfect spring/summer scent, it makes me think of warm summer evenings; it's very young and playful, but also quite sexy; some people say it's too generic and although I'd disagree, I see their point - it's nothing too risky, very safe to wear, which makes it suitable to wear everyday, not ony on special occasions.

The lasting power is great - you only need 2 spritzers and it will stay on all day, my clothes smells of it even a few days after use. Love the packaging aswell!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

This fruity floral (more floral than fruity) is in my opinion just as classy and chic smelling as the bottle looks.

Juicy, creamy osmanthus infused with soft citric's, a strong peony note, a rose with a whiff of vanilla leading to a drydown with a hint of sandalwood to give the florals a well chosen 'earthy' vibe. This is how this elegant scent unfolds on my skin.

An all-rounder that behaves at all occasions, I can't see you going wrong wearing this. It's like a little black dress among florals, it is versatile and classy. A well blended and timeless perfume. I daresay that people who normally wouldn't like florals might find this beauty appealing.

Silage is: "a classy and beautiful floral aura with fruity moments and an apparition of sandalwood that enhances its beauty." -- Longevity is very different from person to person. On me it's a satisfying 5+ hours if applied on clothes too.

Not the cheapest scent and notoriously moody depending on chemistry, so sample on skin before purchase to avoid buying a pretty yet fleeting disappointment. Good luck! : )

Eicher
Eicher

I could only agree with n.hidayah. I also feel the vanilla, though it's not listed anywhere. I am happy to not to be the only one. I bought Flora based on its composition - a blind buy. Well, it's definitely not my perfume. Very young and kind of sweet. I love peony and I like rose and red pepper. Cannot feel any of these in Flora. The longevity is OK, though quite week compared that this is an EDP. Fortunately, I bought it for cheap.

rubyred
rubyred

I am so envious of those on whom Flora lasts more than 20 minutes. It's light,sparkly, warm, slightly orangy but more rosy floral and the peony and patchouli is so warm. I love it but it has vanished to the wind within half an hour, even after a slathering on wrists, back of hands, forearms, hair and clothes. On my daughter it lasts for an extra hour so so. And this is the EDP. Sigh. At least I got it (50ml) for only AU$28 on ebay.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

I guess im the only one who get the vanilla. Its rather sweet than floral. I like it and usually i choose to wear this on every monday to increase my mood at office. And fortunately im not disturbed by the pink pepper which in other perfumes always get me headache. I recommend this to girls or ladies who enjoy being themselves and always wanna look young.

Anja_Karenina

P.S. But this perfume is definitely long-lasting and you can always smell it on yourself even if you put only few sprays a couple of hours later. That's pretty much the only thing I appreciate about this now. It's also definitely a "girlish" spring and summer scent, but like I said, I just don't feel "me".

Anja_Karenina

I bought this about three months ago on a whim right on the spot after initially thinking that this was something extraordinary. I was so seduced that I bought the expensive Eau de Parfum 75 ml bottle after walking around in the mall for some time. I know that this isn't listed in the notes and might sound "off" for some of you reading this, but for some reason I detected some honey (and believe it or not, the citrus top notes were not dominant at all for me at that time). Anyway, I received the 50 ml Gucci Flora Body Lotion as a complimentary gift with my purchase so sometimes I layer this on before applying the perfume. However, looking back I actually regret buying this; I mean the scent isn't bad (it's really lovely) but either my body chemistry changed (now I always get the citrus part from top to drydown) and/or it's because I "discovered" other perfumes since then which "define me". At this point, I just wear this casually on weekends when I'm at home and going to the store but I'm thinking of giving it away to my mom perhaps. I wish that I bought a smaller bottle. >_

Lumiere
Lumiere

Warm elegant citrussy floral-lush...but so subtle on me. I can't smell a hint of it on my skin-it just disappears.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

This is a warm, rich and lovely fragrance. Got the 30ml EDP and I just love it! Bit too woody in the top notes for my liking though, this is what I pick up anyway. But it's sweet and floral as well which makes it just beautiful. Classy and perfect for everyday use!

asd101
asd101

Smelled this at the store once.

The smell was gorgeously sweet and warm, it instantly makes you fall in love!

Flora is a whole lotta lovely florals - beautiful bottle and fragrance. :) PERFECT

dorinusa
dorinusa

i want this so bad...it smells wonderful,but now i have a lot of parfumes,and i guess i should wait a little to buy this....:(

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Gucci Flora is my all time favorite fragrance. Considering how many fragrances I have it is hard to pick just one to call a signature scent but, I love Gucci Flora! Gucci Flora is elegant, sophisticated, and classy. Fresh peony, cool citrus, sweet mandarin, fruity osmanthus, deep patchouli, soft rose, with light sandalwood and pink pepper. Absolutely amazing! Incredibly gorgeous fragrance! I Love it!

whiten
whiten

oh flora, how I like you in the opening and how you irritate me in dry down!! I didn't look up its basenotes here closely, I couldn't remember a single one of them, so I tried and like the first moments, but as it stays on it started to irritate me so bad! I liked it in a first few tries, I even may have written some reviews here, but a few days ago I let it on my skin for a longer period of time and I could get sandalwood, but along came something that disrupts the whole balance of the perfume. flora does a 180 at that point, turns from happy floral to gloomy, possibly rotten sandalwood on me. so I come here and bam! patchouli and pink pepper, two of my most hated notes on base notes. that explained all to me, and sadly, kept me from getting flora... goodbye flora, until you get rid of those two and come with a new formulation or flanker...

Pari88
Pari88

Simply a classic! Elegant and fun, refined yet can break a couple of "rules" playful, smart, wise, respectfuly...all the words that come to my mind when smelling this... and definitely not trampy or show-offish :-) It smells very chypre, these white flowers are mixed very well. This is one that all people can wear. It makes you feel like a tall glass of champagne; bubbly yet crisp. It is definitely worth keeping in your wardrobe. It is interchangeable as well, a day or night perfume, casual morning walks to dinners out, and even to a ball! It is really that great of a perfume, and people around you will always love the way you smell! A classic by Gucci!

phuonglnh
phuonglnh

Today I've had the weirdest experience with flora ever. In the morning I eat a bar of dark chocolate when my stomach was empty. I felt as nauseous as hell and the whiff of flora made it even worse. Then I had to wash up but the scent wouldn't come out. So, I would recommend flora for those who looking for a long-lasting, delightful, floral, powdery scent, Gucci's flora would be just perfect for you. For those who easily to feel cloying, don't even bother. However I still love this perfume so much.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

I surprisingly love this! Got a small bottle today as a gift to myself. In lieu of flowers, I decided to give me a floral fragrance instead. Usually florals give me headaches when used during warm days, but not Gucci Flora! Bright, fresh cut flowers with dewdrops on a sunny but windy day is what Gucci Flora brings to mind. Strong citrusy floral opening, smells clean and dewy till drydown, unlike other florals that tend to turn musty. Gucci Flora in EDP lasts a decent 6 hours on me.

claraaa
claraaa

this give me the headaches. too floral and overwhelming. it's like you're bathed in powder. pardon me for being blunt.

Cams
Cams

When Flora edt came out I took a brief uninterested whiff and dismissed it immediately- and never gave it another thought. Last fall I was in Brussels and a woman walked past me and I smelt something soft, distinctive and lovely - I asked her what on earth smelt so lovely and she whipped out her Flora edt!! Shocker. I regained interest and bought the edp. Love Flora- its soft ( it's ok to be soft sometimes)), fresh and just great to wear. It's a favourite.

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

I've only tried the edt version. The longevity was excellent. And even though it's not a frargrance I found myself able to use because of it's sweetness on my skin.. I will say it was absolutely beautiful..and the sweetness was a very unique kind of sweet , not like anything I'd smelled before. I have been told by several that the edp is very similar.. only a bit creamier and lasts even longer.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

IMHO this version of all Flora`s is the Best One. Deep, rich, sweet, refreshing, unique. This is totally out of main stream, definitely not for young girls, but for mature, strong and determined Ladies.

midnightsun
midnightsun

i like the opening>>>citrusy and floral ... but after a few minuts it goes wrong !! i think it's the pink pepper... i get the same ugly smell when i try
212 sexy ...so it must be it ! too shame! i'd have loved it without the pink pepper :(

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

Cypre , sweet , very yummi . Long lasting , about 8 hours on my skin . Beautiful bottle , amazing fragrance . For spring and summer . Positive vote .

beatrix75
beatrix75

I want to buy this fragrance !i tested in a drugstore and i feel in love with !its really that "flower"wich i like and its that sour that i like and not sweet wich is point for mee i feel the peony citrus-y nuance.osmatus is noticeable,and not the patchouli wich i hate.The dry down its great spicy peppery.The staying powr very good and sillage fabuloso!!!Recommended for any ocasion alldays altime !!!

lucifera
lucifera

i wanted to like this, but some reason i smell a mis placed ginger note in it :-S weird!

filiz
filiz

flora is elegant,fresh and long lasting .

it is not a boring floral scent.

you may use at work,party or a romantic dinner. it ifts every kind of occasion.

it is a kind of "men like parfume."

LilMissCatXO
LilMissCatXO

Gorgeous, sophisticated, floral scent. Everything about this perfume feels luxurious to me. The bottle is beautiful and the scent makes me feel pretty and feminine. The staying power is incredible. A few sprays and it will last all day.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

The opening is a burst of fruit and flowers, which is nice and gently wafts up to my nose. Something quickly turns sour, perhaps the osmanthus, which burns my nose to smell. However this doesn't last too long before getting into the dry down which is a beautiful rose and sandalwood, with a hint of earthy patchouli and softly spicy pink pepper. The dry down I find very beautiful, I just wish that that sour note wasn't present. But excepting that, this is a very lovely floral scent, with nice sillage.

7split
7split

I Absolutely love this perfume. Not because it smells like something I want, or I own it. It's because of the memories. My Grandma wears this on a regular basis and so whenever I get a whiff of it I always think of my Grandma and her huge garden an her house. It's aimed at a younger audience, but I find it works for any age.

KaseyC
KaseyC

absolutely for teenagers. sweet and dreamy. i dont think people would realize its from Gucci though.

aray
aray

This has potential to be a new classic. I know it's intended for younger women but I can see this be an absolute (female) crowd pleaser. So clean and crisp and floral all at once. I'm very happy to have found this.

ticalica
ticalica

How gorgeous can a perfume get!

It is such a lush floral that i was not expecting to like. SUPERIOR longevity and sillage!! REALLY SUPERIOR!

Smells rich, clean and everything you would want to smell like upon entering a new phase in your life.

imene.emma
imene.emma

i love it , it's one of my favorit perfume .
it's smells good, attractive, it stays longer than 6 hours on my skin, i find it a discret perfume; anybody agree with me ?

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

i dislike the whole flora range its a headache perfume i owned the 75ml bottle of the edt when it first came out and hated it i dont think its fresh or clean its just a strong floral that will give you a headache

ONLY DECENT GUCCI SCENT IS GUCCI BY GUCCI THE REST JUST NO GOOD

ariyah
ariyah

Me encanta su olor. Es femenino, dulce, natural y fresco. Huele a frutas y cítricos, a flores y miel.
Es ideal en primavera! Siempre que lo llevo puesto me preguntan por él pues es muy agradable. Suelo usarlo por el día ya que me parece un perfume luminoso y fresco. La permanencia en la piel es muy buena en éste que es Eau de parfum.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

All my favourite notes in one flanker :-) I could not ask for more!!!
Flora is a clean floral fragrance with citrus-y nuances in the background and thankfully, it is not dominated by patchouli :-)
It opens in a quite unusual way, I can detect citruses in a way of delicious dessert served on a hot sunny day :-)
It mellows to peony and osmanthus, the rose notes are hardly noticeable to me. The drydown is really great; a pinch of patchouli on a spicy pink peppery base.
Citruses, however, can be easily detected from the opening till the very dry down.
It does not bother me as this is what makes Flora a great companion for spring days and summer evenings!
After my rather traumatic experience with Envy Me, I avoided Gucci fragrances at all costs as I presumed they are all over estimated but Flora proved me wrong :-)
Gucci Flora would appeal to Kenzo Tigre lovers who ocassionally prefer to swap the spicy citrusy juice to a citrusy sweet.
It has good staying power and the most pleasant sillage.
Feminine, refreshing, smile inducing.
Highly recommended!

mjb28
mjb28

FLORA edp feels a bit more grown up than the original (edt) This is far more beautiful, elegant, sophisticated, powdery clean, more intense and luxurious, the scent also lasts longer on the skin. I spray myself in the morning and I can still catch the whiffs in the evening. That is really impressive!

The notes are now stronger and more sultry and well blended. It's easy to wear in all occassions despite of its richness. It is not too sweet nor too citrusy. I love it! I feel fresh, very feminine and glamorous.

They say it's linear but it is attractively unique! It's stunning! This is luxury at its best!

It's a brilliant gesture for GUCCI to upgrade it.
Well done!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Quite nice. For a floral fragrance, it is actually quite sweet. Reminds me a bit of The One (D&G) except The One is a lot sweeter and heavier. So if you liked The One but thought you could do with something lighter, Gucci Flora might do it for you. I don't find it special in any way but it is pretty and wearable (as long as you like sweet).

In find this plays up on my skin as the weather gets colder, so I recommend trying it on your skin first before you buy.

VelvetRose
VelvetRose

I love it. I find it a sweet, warm, feminine perfume for a romantic young woman. Perfect for spring.

mulan
mulan

Classy, luxurious and very atractive. Great for summer and spring.

cloibne
cloibne

This is definitely for the Eau because my combination skin doesn't do well at all with oils or concentrates which are in perfume.
When I find samples GF Eau in magazines, I tear them out and put them in my t shirt drawer.
Today, with my t shirt, I'm wearing a necklace that has thin cord with beads tied on,it was in my bedside tin with my hankies and chewing gum so it smells minty. The two smells are faint but nice together
fresh herbacious green-flowery (spearmint)+ honeysuckle(the GF osmanthus,probably).

On my skin however,Flora can get a slight chemical smell,almost mildewy leather.I wouldn't be surprised if it's the rose and base notes, none of those sit well on my skin usually. On me it's faint but noticeable enough that I haven't bought any (affordable minis).

It's got potential for the right weather/chemistry, though.I hate perfume in summer and spring during the day but, lightly, one GF spritz could be okay.

It's one of those subtle,very slightly sweet unplacable but layered not muddy scents.Another that reminds me of St Germain or Eiswein, it's a wafting bouquet, not crushed dried stale mush like some 'implacable's *ugh*

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

I bought Flora in duty-free when I was in a hurry, I hadn't enough time to test it. I liked the bottle and the name. But I don't regret. I can't say that Flora is a magnificent fragrance, it's just nice. I'm a great fan of citruses and I love rose, so for me Flora is all right! This fragrance is delicate, with normal lasting power and conciliative. Using Flora I feel myself lying in the middle of the meadow covered with wild flowers!
The bottle is gorgeous, but price is too high.

guest_RoRoSe
guest_RoRoSe

Tried it today ,,,
mmmm I liked it alooooooT
it reminds me alittle bit of D&G THE ONE >>> anybody agree with me ?
am thinking to buy it because it's class and have along lasting power ,, i sprayed it before 9 hours and still can smell it on my clothes..

azuriiita
azuriiita

"caramelized" "citric-flowers" :D ... Prominent and long lasting ;)

Its nice and feminine. Nothing special in my opinion, but you never be "bad" wearing this.

Really nice bottle :D

missflora
missflora

I came across this perfume when I was on a visit to Hong Kong, in SOGO. I tested it and decided to buy it because of its fragrance and also because we share the same name (Flora). I love it! Really lightly sweet and floral fragrance...a must have for floral/fruity fragrance lover!

guest_rochii
guest_rochii

Realmente este perfume es mi esencia
favorita, es tan fresco y dulce a la vez,la flor de peonya me encanta asi como los citricos hacen una fusion extraordinaria en mi piel, su esencia es muy duradera, y a la gente q me rodea
tambien les gusta mucho.
Te amo FLORA. SALUDOS A TODOS

hay81hay
hay81hay

i went today to a perfume store , and curiosity made me tried this ,
i am not expert in women perfume , but what i smelled was awesome.

long lasting powerful scent , attractive and pleasant, high quality .

what i get is flower , like falling in field of flowers .

for me i love it.

Lady Love
Lady Love

This is very disgusting. Flora smell like a concentrated synthetic orange juice, very sweet and intense. I can't believe a fragrance could be so cloying. The only thing i love from Flora is the commercial. The edt is more wearable.

echopark119
echopark119

It's a lovely perfume and innoffensive (on me anyway). Nothing that will turn heads but it is warm and comforting. Reminds me of a warm summer afternoon in a garden or the country. Good for everyday wear!

katyas
katyas

Flora is, on my skin, a pleasant floral. It opens with a hint of fruit, but immediately upon hitting my skin that fruit is gone, leaving just the florals, which are very clear and clean. After maybe 15 minutes or so some powder creeps in, but not enough to ruin the scent for me. The staying powder could be better - I put it on 3 hours ago and only the very faintest hint of ... something (I can't figure out what I'm smelling or if I like it) is there. Overall the scent is OK and I like it, but I wouldn't spend much money to procure it. If I could get it cheap, or if someone bought it for me as a gift I'd be delighted

ineverwas
ineverwas

Flora Edp is really sweet on my skin, with a prevalent synthetic smell. It's very plasticky, dusty, lifeless - something a Barbie doll's hair would smell like... I can't distinguish any floral notes in it, it's rather unnatural.

On the high side, I like the fact that it's strange and doesn't resemble anything I've smelled before. It does transpose you into a slightly different world and I like scents that can do that, that have a story, a personality to them.

I gave Flora by Gucci a fair enough chance. I tried both the EDT and EDP versions on the skin and on a card, and yet neither excites me.

Flora EDP is just too much of something. Perhaps it's too sweet, too creamy or just too floral. Something about this composition unnerves me.

When settled on the skin, Flora EDP smells like a bar of soap. Clean and pleasant but nothing that could cause any heads to turn in your direction. Perhaps it is that inoffensive, quiet feeling that has so many people loving this fragrance.

I hate to say it, but Flora comes across as rather synthetic to my nose. If it smelt like a natural bouquet of flowers I probably wouldn't dislike this fragrance so much. That odd creaminess makes me prefer an unscented lotion over and above this fragrance, both of them creating the same feeling.

Flora is restricted to the floral category, even though it attempts to become earthy with the patchouli in the base. I managed to wear this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was an impressive seven or so hours. Flora EDP was unfortunately so very linear over this time, that it showed barely signs of depth or complexity.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I think Flora EDP is much better than EDT, though they share a lot of ingredients in comman.

In my eye it's the kind of sweet and creamy and wet flower scent, not a dry-powdery one.

Lasting power is amazing, wearing it you'll smell like a sweet flower for many hours, at least half a day I can say.

So gorgeous, I think it's worth the money. Would be very glad if I have one bottle.

KATeriCOS
KATeriCOS

Having an edt version of Flora, this one makes me sick with its strength. I know it may sound silly, but i'd rather reapply the edt more frequently than have this one on my skin all day. Something must be wrong with me.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

I would like to give this one a try -pity about the name though - in Australia we have a margarine called "Flora" so I think that may put a lot of people off buying it! The notes are good and I love peony, rose, patchouli and sandalwood so will have a spritz next time I am in the pharmacy and see how it goes with my skin (and also test how long it lasts!)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I tried it on and gee did it fizz like sherbert! Lovely, sparkly scent with an AMAZING bottle. I was sure I had found a winner.

It has since dried down to a sickly, articial cherry smell a la children's medicine. I don't know what's causing it but I wish it would stop being so petulant & return to its effevescent self. Boo!!!!

UPDATE: It took an hour or two but it did return from its foray into yuck to become a deeper glorious smelling version of its top notes. Yay! It is probably worth an hour of weirdness for the reward!

UPDATE: I have tried both the EDT & the EDP and the EDP is an infinitly superior product. The EDT was too strident & artifical smelling.

guest_vanessa
guest_vanessa

i bought this perfume based on reviews without smelling it buti must say i love it it has a fruity smell at first but then dies down to a soft scent perfect scent for feeling romantic and girly

Sometimes all of the notes of a perfume meld together to produce an irresistible synthetic whole, rather like a perfectly composed and performed symphony. Other times, a perfume has a nondescript, homogenized quality, as though each of the individual, potentially beautiful notes has been stripped of something essential. As though the various components have been thrown in a blender and left to puree for far too long.

Gucci FLORA edp unfortunately falls into the latter category. It is really impossible to tease out the usually distinctive notes: peony (which believe me, I know, since I have a big-time "peony problem"), rose, citrus, patchouli, osmanthus, sandalwood: it all seems washed out, a bit like a muzak rendition of Beethoven's ninth. Well, except that there are no movements or development...

FLORA reminds me a bit of JOHN VARVATOS, a kind of mushy fruit cocktail/artificial flower combination which, while not a repulsive scrubber, is not very noteworthy at all. No, not to my nose.

redrose
redrose

I had a sample of flora EDT AND I must say I really liked it. Once I had a chance to get Flora EDP thinking that will stay longer on me I didnt hesitated. Well, it is far too rich for me.I was reading reviews and I can totally agree with rithacha and irishprinces,I have the same feelings.

Trvevil
Trvevil

As promised, EDP is richer and more intense. It's lovely, clean and sour. Perfect for spring/summer and I guess every occasion. Not overly sweet, but has pleasant hint of sweetness. It's pretty linear, barely changes, but it's cheering up. I really like it and consider to buy it sometime xD

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

Absolutely delicious! The drydown is one the creamiest sandalwoods I've ever experienced. I found the EDT too sweet, so I was not expecting to like this one at all. Huge surprise!

rithacha
rithacha

It strikes me as strange that Gucci would make an edp of Flora edt, which already has really remarkable staying power. I'm not a huge fan of Flora edt either, but between the two, I would pick the edt over the edp.

For the simple reason that Flora edp is far too sweet. It is a deeper and more intense interpretation of Flora edt, which was mildly sweet to begin with. But Flora edp verges on candied flowers, which never ever appeals to me. The nectared florals in the edt were bearable, but the edp smells like rose syrup.

I never got the chance to test this on my skin, but I would assume that the lasting power is wonderful; the edt was great in this department to begin with, and the edp base smells even more strongly fixed.

So I would recommend trying for Flora edt fans, but those turned away by the cloying sweetness in the edt should run for cover.

guest_Natasha
guest_Natasha

There's something strange with this perfume..

On one hand I like the smell very much, it's nice, clean and young.
But this perfume has no drydown.. The smell stays the same as it was from the first spray.. and that makes it bit of an 'empty' smell.. A bit boring also because it don't develop. And it gives me also a empty feeling when I smell it on myself.
After a while it also became a bit anoying.. don't know why.

It's defenitly not bad and smells good, only I cant get used to it. The lasting power is great btw.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I think everything is clear with Flora. It is floral, smells like peony and rose, since it is Edp lasts long and has superb strength. Has no development of smell, whatsoever. Opens and dies as floral. Not sweet, not synthetic, not bad.

If you like Flora edt and find it to light try this.
If you’re a floral fan try this.
If you fancy silage monster perfumes try this.

If all three answers are yes you should buy Flora.

kylexora
kylexora

I just receive my sample few days ago. I try it and i like it a lot. Why? Because i've tried this few time, but i dont like it. I try it in store, but i do not like it. Maybe because i try the EDT version. With EDP, i suddently like the smell after spray it. More airy, youth and energized. Great combination with less notes. However, dont it remind you of something?
Think of cheap perfume... dont you think it smell like Avon Women of Earth? actually, i like it and i do wear Women of Earth during my high school. The same scent, but without vanilla i think. It better than Gucci by Gucci which i hate because it smell like arabian perfume. Flora is great for sunny days, really nice.

golden
golden

My wonderful fiancee bought this as a gift for me.
I have tried the EDT and loved it. But i haven't worn this one yet.
Although to my nose it smells the same as the EDT just stonger and more intense, which is always a good thing, as it last that much longer on the skin.
I am waiting to wear it somewhere special. So i'll get back to you guys then.

Tried it today. What can I say...probably one of the best and high quality floral scents on the market, floar, clean (not sweet) and powdery; long lasting.

However, it's still a floral which makes it common.
Resemlblance with Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I smelled this yesterday,and i really like it.Much better then the edt,a really lovely scent.I just love the citrus/orange note,i like that it smells sweet citrus.On my want list for sure!

DLK0808
DLK0808

The EDT was fabulous and when layered with the lotion it 'went' a bit longer. Gucci extends the life with their EDP version and when it is layered with the lotion, it will last approximately 8 hours (longer if it's applied to underclothes before dressing). It is a very lovely, fresh scent appropriate for those 20 - 40ish.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

My mother received this as a gift and I like it from my first smell. Great perfume, really nice box and bottle although those things dont really matter.

jonr951
jonr951

I loved the original Flora but it just doesnt last on me. Plus its like 65 and 90 bucks for an edt! Thats a little 2 much for me. But this edp looks great! The bottle is stunning! Its probably much more $$$ but itll b worth it if it lasts longer. Cant wait 2 try it!

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci 3.91 out of 5 based on 772 ratings and 110 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.