Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women
dislike

tuberose
ozonic
Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Gucci for women Pictures

The prestigious Italian fashion house of Gucci launches a new collection of fragrances under the creative director of Frida Giannini. It comes out in May 2012 named Flora by Gucci Garden Collection. The collection includes five most important blossoms outlined on the legendary Gucci scarf designed by Vittorio Accornero for Princess Grace of Monaco. These five new editions are: Glorious Mandarin, Gracious Tuberose, Gorgeous Gardenia, Glamorous Magnolia and Generous Violet.

“It’s a sort of bouquet of scents,” said Giannini for wwd, “So Gorgeous Gardenia because I wanted to underline the gorgeously feminine side of this fragrance. Glorious Mandarin because there’s a sort of euphoria in mandarin, since it’s such a sparkly fruit.”

In the process of making these fragrances, it was very important to distinguish them from one another. The idea is that each fragrance should reflect a facet of the same woman. The fragrances come in elongated hexagonal shaped bottles with transparent rather than gold stoppers.

The face of the advertising campaign is Abbey Lee Kershaw, shot by Solve Sundsbø. The fragrances are available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette, except mandarin and violet one that will be available exclusively at Gucci flag stores as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Peach Violet Leaf

African Orange flower Tuberose Rose

French labdanum Virginia Cedar

Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Fragrance Reviews

emtopaz
emtopaz

I honestly thought I wasn't going to like this, but surprisingly I did. It's different to what I'd normally go for, being a fresh/green scent and I usually go for floral/fruity smells.

I do really like this and would buy it. The only problem is it does not last long at all on me :(

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

This is nice, nothing exceptional or memorable but completely pleasant and wearable.

A green aquatic tuberose not a cloying tuberose, sweet notes from the peach in the dry down.

I feel it's like a watered down J'adore that's a little greener, not a sickly sweet a clean sweet, young girlies could wear this for sure, doesn't last well though 2 hours tops on me.

Just nothing 'wow what is that' for me, I feel there are more original spring summer scents out there but if you wanted to fly under the radar at work or somewhere similar it would be a good choice.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Far more violet leaf than tuberose, this is a pleasant, green, sweet number. Thankfully, the peach is absent. I loved this a lot when I first started getting into fragrances, and I still find it quite pleasant. It's sort of like a marriage of the original Flora and Daisy.

smellME
smellME

Stayed away from this due to the tuberose and all Flora flankers cause there were too many.
Decided to try it again today , when systematically going through the shelves today.
Pretty good for beeing a tuberose and thats probably it, not a very vulgar strong tuberose and thst's why I liked it.

First really fresh breezy and then a light powdery tuberose comes forward.
I like it and will keep it in mind if it will overlive my large collection !
Reminded me actually a tiny bit of Elie Saab edt , my beautiful new love ,
Why not grab this next time as for a change ?
Best of the four !

ansei97
ansei97

honestly I decided to get it because of the bottle. but when I tested it out in the store I just fell in love with it. I sprayed Tuberose along with Gardenia and Magnolia in the Garden collection. Didn't care much about the other two, but boy this one was just gorgeous right from the beginning. Very subtle and clear like its color, smells like fresh flower. I can definitely smell the tuberose in there. It's just a very pleasant and feminine white floral perfume. Looking forward to making it my signature scent.

harini_20
harini_20

Gracious tuberose is a crisp fresh floral fragrance to me!!!! Perfect for summer!!! Non offending!!! The dry down is jus amazing!!!! It's very feminine, elegant and green!!!! Great perfume for a casual day!!! And the lasting power is also very decent!!!!

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

ok for who likes tuberose, but there are way better tuberoses out there!! :)

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

This is my all time favorite. I've tried perfumes for years, but none was ever perfect for me like this is. It is just wonderful. The green color to the juice is just what you'd expect when you smell it. Tuberose and the apricot are mostly what I sense, but my nose is not that refined. There's nothing sharp or biting, just lovely, sniff-your-wrist all day fragrance. It will definitely stay on my shelf for years to come. And what a beautiful bottle!

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I really like this a lot! Very different than I expected it to be. When I think Tuberose, I think of a heavy, white floral....much like Bath and Body Works old Velvet Tuberose lotion. This is NOTHING like that. It's very fresh. My first initial impression as I was spritzing this on was very green...I'm guessing that's the ozonic smell. It's a light floral scent as I'm wearing it now. I detect rose (and I'm not usually a fan of rose), but it's not overpowering....just a hint. Other than that, I know that there is something else to this perfume, but all the other notes blend so beautifully that I can't pick them out individually. Very very pretty smelling. Pretty and elegant. Sweet, shy, and playful, while being elegantly graceful...that's what this perfume is. I would wear this almost anywhere. It's nice enough for a night out, while still being low key enough to wear running errands during the day or hanging out on the sofa watching tv. I think that I may need to add this one to my collection as well! (I have the Gorgeous Gardenia also!)

darksome
darksome

A very ozonic, sour and a little soapy tuberose scent. Like a not yet finished perfume. There is something missing. Sandalwood? Vanilla? A little spice? I'm really curious how this would smell layered with a vanilla/amber scent.

I know this is meant to be a soliflore scent.. but even without adding vanilla I wish this would be creamier and less sour on me. It just not feels right.

This is a very fresh floral perfume which has a lot of greenness,rose and white flowers in it. It think it's quite elegant compared to Gorgeous Gardenia and Glamorous Magnolia.
The drydown of this perfume is just amazing. I am surprised how good it is.

Gracious Tuberose is very pleasant and elegant, I didn't expect. It's a very tamed tuberose, so that it doesn't smell like tuberose anymore. It's an all floral with a good hint of Citrus, very light and suitable for summer, but also longlasting on skin.
This is a scent that I would be happy to smell like in summer. It's like a long-long cousin of La Chasse aux Papillons. It suits all ages and it's generally pleasant to Others, not offensive.
In the first hour it smells much more fragrant and aromatic than it quickly fades to flatter generic smell, but nice.
It is perfume-y, indeed, in a chemical way, but not at all disturbing.
It makes a good gift when you don't know a person very well, still you want to give a perfume (I don't do that) and it's Gucci anyway, so many people will be pleased with it by the name.
The problem is with pricetag, too high for the scent it is

jelizani
jelizani

My reviews aren't reviews, exactly. Rather, scents and colors occur together for me. I almost always match my fragrance to my clothing palette of the day. My reviews are therefore more of a portrait in which the perfume is a key component.

Today's portrait with Gucci's Tuberose was inspired by post-WWI Berlin. I kept thinking about amaranthine, pale shell-pink, and black - sort of a feminized version of "le smoking" worn by a post-war chanteuse. Gucci's Tuberose is about as close as I owned to the fragrance that would pair perfectly, but there needs to be a bit more leather or musk to make it right. The elegant rose softens the green edges, which in turn maintain structure.

mimi88
mimi88

very gentle and light,soft green floral. Fresh but not zesty, the smell is nice, unoffensive so i think allmost everyone could wear it, it's kind a smell of something clean. But on the other hand it has no charachter, has nothing that would make it interesting, remarkable, it's kinda perfume that is not a perfume the same time. As for gucci and the price range the staying power is tragicat first seemed very bad to me but i have to addmit that the next day i put on my sweater that i sprayed with it, i could still feel the fragance

eunicek
eunicek

I went to give this a second smell yesterday but I impressions of it hasn't changed.

I was expecting something a lot fresher and fruitier, but when I actually smelled this one, it felt very soft floral. Although elegant, I thought it was a bit too subtle. The smell was nice but not remarkable.

Sweet Caroline 1000
Sweet Caroline 1000

I don't have this fragrance yet! But I have a suggestion for HME.... BUY THE LOTION AND LAYER IT... I LOVE THE GUCCI MAGNOLIA AND IT DOESN'T STAY ON LONG EITHER SO I BOUGHT THE LOTION AND I PUT THE FRAGRANCE ON FIRST THEN LOTION ON NEXT ON THEN SPRAY THE FRAGRANCE ON TOP WHILE THE LOTION IS STILL WET. IT WORKS WITHOUT BEING SICKENING.

Aeris
Aeris

I am done giving the Gucci Flora line a try. They all have an artificial, chemically smell that is not desirable, especially in this price range. I normally love love love tuberose. But instead of the gorgeous, rich, creaminess I am accustomed to, this was thin and metallic. I have several dozen Tuberose based perfumes, so I may be pickier than the average customer. But this is one I won't be buying again. I'll take my beloved TJ Maxx tuberose based Madonna's Truth or Dare over this any day (or Fracas if I feel like splurging).

true
true

عطر گوچی فلورا با کیفییت بسیار عالی رسید
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

hme
hme

I got this as a gift, and I totally love it. It is simply beautiful and elegant. A refreshing bouquet of white flowers is passing by. I like it the most among the flora collection. Unfortunately, the staying power is kind of poor and it is too soft. I would love if it was stronger and people can catch that pleasant smell over distance, but this is not the case here :((((
I am looking for another perfume with similar notes but stronger sillage, but so far, I haven't found any. Any ideas please??

Juliana6

I think Claude Monet's gardens at Giverny smell like that- blooming trees and a clean, fresh, aquatic wind whispering the memories about The Painter. On that famous bridge there's a young girl in white linen and handmade lace dress with a straw hat decorated with white tuberoses, she's listening the stories of the wind and breathing this scent.
Subtle,lovely,freshly green, non offensive and just a bit sweet and very elegant scent.

shotsilkrose
shotsilkrose

My favourite this summer, fresh, heady, summer in a perfume. Happy.

Tovah
Tovah

Tuberose? I have tuberose in my garden, so I know its fragrance extremely well. I don't even pick up hints of tuberose in this...Ozone, yes. Something fruity, yes. Vague, watery white florals, yes. I was disappointed with this one because I wanted it to be a Jo Malone Tuberose, or Michael Kors, or Fracas. It's not. It's a nice, fresh scent; just not pleasant to my nose.

sky74
sky74

wondefull perfume. Smells delicate, green but with just the right amount of sweetness. I get compliments from men.

Juliana6

It's a refreshing, calm, clean, "windy" scent without being too green and herbal or flowery sweet. I smell the orange flower more than the tuberose, but it's even better. I imagined a walk under blooming orange trees, flower petals slowly flying down in my hair. Tuberose is the link between other notes, it hides, it shows, it changes. It may "close" its eyes, but it's still there.
Staying power is very good- this scent has survived even the shower with my scented shower gel.

Perfect for summer ( and I suppose it could do some magic in the winter too) , for women who don't like sweet scents but still want to smell feminine and elegant.
I put it in my wishlist.

Tuberose dominant scents are often creamy or buttery, however in the case of Gucci's Gracious Tuberose, this white floral is crisp, refreshing and surprisingly watery.

Gracious Tuberose would make an appropriate Summer fragrance. It reminds me of other fresh florals, namely Dior's now discontinued Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau. It is an incredibly light fragrance, with hints of juicy peach and a soapy blend of tuberose and orange blossom.

The name, Gracious Tuberose is misleading in that it doesn't smell entirely of tuberose. If anything, it's a conglomeration of synthetic and clean white flowers. It's not a horrid smell, but it is disappointing, at least for me.

I actually wore this fragrance on the day of my birthday as I was in a rather spontaneous mood. I can't say that it suited the rather cold, wintry weather, but I concluded that I did find it pleasant enough to test it again during the warmer seasons.

If you approach testing this fragrance with an open mind you'll most likely enjoy it, however tuberose fans will be sorely disappointed. Gracious Tuberose hasn't managed to knock Robert Piguet's Fracas off her pedestal yet.

The sillage is fairly soft and fresh, and the longevity is average. A polite, feminine and fresh floral.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I didn't buy it yet or squirt it on my skin.....but this smells really good in a ladylike way. I definitely smell the tuberose but the sharpness is out and somehow it smells really smooth and expensive. I really like it and wanna own it but I'm more eyeballing a few other scents right now. This is a winner though

This entry in the Gucci FLORA flanker series may just be the tuberose fragrance for tuberose perfume discontents. Often tuberose overwhelms people to the point where they feel suffocated. In GRACIOUS TUBEROSE, the focal tuberose note, which is in fact detectable to my nose, is quite light and polite.

Unlike the magnolia and gardenia entries, which offer nothing even vaguely approaching the supposed soliflore note of the fragrance, GRACIOUS TUBEROSE does provide a light and gentle presentation of tuberose. Some reviewers have identified the scent as lily of the valley, which is always constructed synthetically, as far as I know, so perhaps some of the synthetics used to construct the tuberose scent in this composition overlap with those, and people are detecting salient similarities.

GRACIOUS TUBEROSE is much better than GLAMOROUS MAGNOLIA or GORGEOUS GARDENIA, both of which were rather banal and miles (light years?) away from being either glamorous or gorgeous. I'd agree that this fragrance at least attempts to convey a gracious tuberose. This is without question the best of the bunch so far, but I have to say that given my experience of the other two, I don't have a lot of motivation to hunt down and test the remaining members of the FLORA flanker series.

If I owned a bottle of GRACIOUS TUBEROSE, I would wear it now and then, but I won't acquire a bottle unless some discounter practically pays me to take it off their hands. The MSRP of these launches is way out of line with the quality of the scents.

carolien1978
carolien1978

Tested this one today and was very positive about it. I love this one above magnolia (witch is also a good parfume) But this tuberose is; soft but warm, elegant but also playful, creative and lovely. Because it's not overwelming I can wear this near my kids. Beautyful scent!

TheDizzyMermaid
TheDizzyMermaid

I'm heartily agreeing with others here who called this fragrance out for it's distinctive green note. It's pleasant and ladylike; I admit that I do have some of those type scents on my dressing table,but I like my tuberose to be a bit more of a sultry risk taker - well-traveled, fascinating, a femme fatale. A bit risque and not afraid to flout a few conventions (not TOO many!) This lovely Gucci is a pleasant afternoon, but not a torrid affair (in my books).

bfrosty
bfrosty

I do love a good white floral frag, especially tuberose laden scents so I had to give this one a go. Spritzed the tester and was pleasantly surprised. It's not a heavy tuberose to be sure, in fact I could hardly smell it but the overall bouquet is really soft and pretty. I actually thought I smelled jasmine in this and, especially during the drydown, it smelled a lot like badgley mischka's fleurs de nuit... just with more warmth. I suppose I would call this fleurs de jour.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

The Swedish Girl: Tuberose is mysterious smelling... It's warm, oriental, a night time floral... Spicy, creamy, carnal, rubbery, fleshy, earthy, grape wine, sweet, thick... No smell is more provocative than tuberose... It's a very deep aroma

No fragrance has captured tuberose because its so mysterious... A lot of people recommend fracas if you want something close to actual tuberose... It's said to be a more tamed version of the Siberian Tiger known as Tuberose

The thing that gets me is when people compare it to Jasmine or Gardenia.... Neither smells like tuberose...

To be honest: I don't even get why jasmine & Gardenia are even compared to each other... They don't even slightly resemble each other in smell... I blame artificial oils they use to make these fragrances... Because when you see jasmine, gardenia, tuberose fragrances... They have that typical MICHAEL KORS smell.. So I'm going to break it down

Jasmine: some have a very citrus sweet bubble smell that can be overwhelming.. While other variety can be Powderly floral... Then some have an indolic / tea smell... My favorite are the ones that are smoky / relaxed ex. (Thierry Mugler "Alien")

Gardenia: very innocent smelling, Just elegant... Powderly, fresh.. Fresh.. Fresh.. Just imagine a warm bubble bath in expensive baby soap... Lol that's what Gardenia reminds me of expensive baby powder.. I can see sweet, shy people wearing it.

Tuberose: is the most unique of the three.., it's the most mature (not meaning old lady) ... It's sensual, warm, seducing.. imagine a dark haired beauty.. in lace dress... delicately dabbing herself with an aroma thats grabs attention like naked skin... Vulgar, enchanting, carnel... volumptious Florals enhancing her femininity

Jasmine absolute can cost at least $400 dollars for just an OZ
Tuberose absolute (enfleurage) at least $700 for an OZ
Gardenia absolute (enfleurage) at least $700 for an OZ

So I can see why their using artificial oils.. Because these are expensive florals... & it would cost buyers hundreds...

Londonchick
Londonchick

I'm not getting much tuberose, but that's a good thing. It's nice to see it used in a subtle way.
I like this fresh slightly green slightly fruity but not sickly sweet perfume. I'm getting rose and lily of the valley. This is my fave of the range, it's an inoffensive good for happy everyday use.
It reminds me a little of Estée Lauder pleasures exotique or the summery 'pink' versions of pleasures"

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

FrUiT AnD FLoweRS :) I feel lightly masaki masaki classic.
Gucci is Very elegant and aerial. I very like it. Once I sought my own scents in heavy ambergrises and oriental scents , yet I feel well in light scents. I got this one on Valentine Day :)

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I love it. BUT.
It smells exactly like Lily of the Valley van Yardley.
And that's like only 10,- for 100 ml.
So this is way overpriced.

mariasara
mariasara

I´m dissapointed with these Gucci Flora line. I was expecting a resemblance with the flowers they are named after, but I find them very fruity, and that includes this tuberosa (I can´t say anything about the violet though, because I couldn´t find it). I will save my money for something better.

zellpang
zellpang

I don't normally like tuberose fragrance but I must say that I am quite impressed with this fragrance. I could still notice the tuberose note but it's not too heavy or overpowering, just the right amount to convey the feminine white floral character. I also like the green violet leaf accord which gives the fragrance its spring freshness. Would wear it as a day time spring/summer fragrance

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

PERFECT SPRING SCENT. PERIOD.

sparris
sparris

Nice if it wasn't for the fruity sweetness that appears after the initial white flower burst. It's a little cloying and I get the feeling it's there to make this more appealing to the masses. Irritatingly cutesy.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I have to agree with everyone here who says this is the best of the Flora Garden collection. I found the others more fruity and sweet than floral, but not this one. Tuberose can be very overpowering but not in this one. I quite like it..I think this would be a perfect scent for hot summer nights.

angelic4296
angelic4296

This one is the standout of the bunch for me...a true tuberose fragrance that at the same time isn't completely overwhelming the way tuberose can often be. I'm a white floral girl (in love with gardenia, jasmine, and tuberose), and I have to be honest and say this is by far the best of this line. The Gardenia is...eh. Boring and typical. The Magnolia is a freakin' joke - it smells like every other fruity floral out there. This is the one they got right.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

The Swedish girl:
Om du testar Christina Aguilera´s doft Inspire får du en bra doft av hur Tuberose luktar.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Is this how tuberose smells?! All I can smell is lily of the valley.

Does tuberose smell like lily of the valley? I`m confused.

mufidal
mufidal

It is lovely and light, not at all an "old lady" scent. The only negative thing about it is that it not last so long on the skin as I wished it would.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Gorgeous scent. I thought prior to spray this that I'd regret it. Surprisingly, I didn't. So pretty and sophisticated. I love that the tuberose is blended with violet leaves, rose, and peach. Wow, it's not mega fruity, which is usually what I go for. I love the floral mix. So sweet and sensual. Not overtly powdery which tends to smell elderly and gross to me. It's fabulous.

virga
virga

“Gracious tuberose” by Gucci is slightly green and slightly soapy tuberose scent. It is fresh and clean, good choice for hot summer days. Longevity is decent (3-4 hours). Overall: nice, but overpriced.

irin_ka
irin_ka

The only one from garden collection trio that I do like and that does smell of what it says on the bottle(can't get my hands on two exclusive ones therefore I don't count them).

dkny27
dkny27

Light, green, floral that subtly suggests tuberose and springtime. A smidge resembling an aromatherapy bar soap but so soft and slightly sweet. Again, Gucci does not fall short of pleasing. There is distinction in the fragrance and an overall feminine quality that makes one feel like the young days of yesteryear are still right around the corner. A young dimple in the cheek or freckles on the nose of a young woman in love..... Just oozes romance....

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I know people often get tuberose and gardenia confused, but this is tuberose and smells nothing like Marc Jacobs signature edp, which is gardenia. I have both and compared them. It's a very light and airy fragrance, and all of this spring line seems to be the same way. It smells good and it's not a cloying floral, so it would make a good gift. It's sort of refreshing and elegant. I could imagine a woman wearing this in a flowy chiffon or silk dress.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This is my favorite out of the line and gardenia is the second. I love tuberose so that's why! Its lovely.

cathxinjin
cathxinjin

I really want to like this perfume as i just spend $95 on a 50ml bottle. On the paper, it smells really refreshing,green,gentle and aquatic. I really like the bottle and the green colour so i brought without a second thought. But after i sprayed it on my body, it doesn't smell as nice and make me nauseated somehow.My boyfriend told me it smells like man-aftershave and not lady like :(( And it doesn't last at all. I had 3 sprays today and i could hardly smell it after 3 hours. I recommend that you'd better try it on your skin and walk around first before you make up your mind.

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

By far the best of the line!!! the least generic one. Pleasant, fresh but not using the typical "fresh" notes as lemon and bergamot, kind of aquatic, but in a very very subtile way (i generally HATE aquatic notes)...sweet in the heart, but a flowery sweetness instead of the typical fruity sugary sweetness...DELICIOUS!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

The Flora Garden collection is not as magnificent as Mugler's Garden of Stars, but Tuberose is my favorite out of the line-up. Unfortunately, Violet and Mandarin are the sisters that were separated from the others at birth (when launched) due to exclusivity. So, I can't say how I feel about them yet. Tuberose is not anything like Michael Kors or Fracas. Its a white floral with shared attention on green notes. Very light, airy and sheer. When I smell this, I think of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. Another fresh, white to green floral, composed of bigarade orange, white musk, caramel and patchouli. Quite classy.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I have to agree with those who say that the tuberose is hidden here. This is no Michael Kors or Kim Kardashian tuberose. As a matter of fact, on me it's non-descript floral & green most of the way through. On complete dry-down, there's some tuberose there, but it doesn't star in this show.
On my skin, this opened with orange flower. A bit bitter, but still pretty nice. As it dries down, other flowers join in, and there's a big presence of green.
Good for just about any age, this frag is pleasant, floral, aquatic. If you like light florals, here's a good (but SO pricey!) one. It's a bit like a much softer & lighter J'adore.
So far, it's lasting on my skin. I'm not sure that I would buy a whole bottle if it was affordable; certainly won't invest $100 in it. I'll be contented to visit my samples of this every so often.

WhiteSatyne
WhiteSatyne

I tried it today on my wrist, few hours ago, and I can say that I am impressed... When I smell it, I feel like I am on a field full with flowers in bloom, the sun is shining, the bees and butterflies are all over the field... And I do love nature and all about nature!!!
And I didn't expect this from a brand like Gucci... All known brands like D&G, Armani, Channel and Gucci, all their fragrancies smell sweet or heavy on my skin and I don't like that, but this one is fresh, light, not too sweet, it's amazing...
I can't say it is my number one perfume, but I can say that I want to have it. It is a bit pricey, 49£ (british pounds) for 30 ml... The thing that doesn't make this my number 1 perfume is, I guess, the fact that it is a day perfume, not a all day-all night/all seasons one, because I will like to wear it everytime...
But when I will have it, I will give it a try also during a night out, just to see how it feels...

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

Calling this a Tuberose scent is gracious indeed, its a bit green, fruity and aquatic smelling, but no heady tuberose unless you go rooting around like a hog in dirt to find it. Even then you'll probably tire of looking once you've gorged on the peaches and made yourself ill.

DocTales
DocTales

Well, this is by far the best one out of the three new garden collection scents.
It is light and lovely, very springlike, beautiful white flowers with a sweet fruity drop of nectar in them. Just as a spring breeze, it is there one instant and gone the next.
I get the white flowers at the opening, and then very soon the sweetness settles in.

The top notes remind me of Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs, the base reminds me of Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf (especially because I smell pear, even though it is not listed).
Personally, I prefer Marc Jacobs by a long shot - it is less sweet and more distinctive. Between this one and Eau Mega, I would go for the Gracious Tuberose though.

It is a nice and lovely spring frag, but also kind of indistinguishable. Not bad for one season, but no wow effect. Doesn't last very long on my skin.

kylexora
kylexora

Personally, I dont like tuberose in my perfume. So I dont expect to like this perfume when I try it. Well, I try it just because it was there with 2 other siblings. Now let me share my experience...
Initial notes is full of white florals. I got burst of jasmine, and tuberose almost undetectable. Then it comes to drydown - lush white florals with fresh watery smell. It last long, long time. A great perfume for clean summer day with white clothes. Sillage is close to moderate.
Did i bought it? No, tuberose and jasmine just not for me... if you are that type, it worth a try.

sweetgirl

returned this....didnt last on me either...smells great...just better stick with marc jacobs marc scent for the lovely scent in this fam!

koonmiin
koonmiin

Extremely refreshing pleasant smell with only 15 mins lasting power on my skin =(
Overprice for such a category...

Considering I don't like to wear tuberose on my skin, I'd actually consider buying this. That's got to be a good sign, right? It's a clean and gentle tuberose; like a mix between jasmine and baby pink roses. I think it's really beautiful, very feminine, and casually sophisticated. I could see this as some lovely, sweet lady's signature scent.

lilikoi
lilikoi

Gracious Tuberose is by far the most pleasing of the three mass market fragrances (Mandarin and Violet only available at Gucci's boutiques). To my nose it is voluptuous without being cloying or headachey. Light and airy but the sillage is not so good, nor is the lasting power, 2 hour tops for me.

sweetgirl

picked this up...the best one overall of the main 3 i tried....very pretty and floral fresh...lasting power is good:)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

On me this is pretty much a tuberose soliflore. But green and elegant, not loud as tuberose can be. Really very lovely and the staying power is great so far, still going strong at 7+ hours and still with nice sillage. I like this one much better than Glamourous Magnolia, which I expected to love. Feels expensive.

missymary
missymary

My first test of this new Flora had me gasping with surprise at the use of the tuberose. I'd never met tuberose in a fresh girly scent before.

After trying it a few times I find it less startling. It adds up to an unusually pleasant sweet clean lemonadey scent, rather like Kelly Caleche. But the tuberose really adds nothing, or rather, it's diluted into white-glove innocence.

I have to keep saying that nevertheless the perfume has a Grace Kelly nice-girl stylish appeal.

lreilsel
lreilsel

If you buy this at gucci.com, it'll cost you $52- there's no shipping fee...if you get it from most other sources, it'll be about $78, including shipping...just a tip!

jonr951
jonr951

I like this one! It's my least fav of the 3 I smelled but it's still very nice and refreshing. I definitely need the whole collection. : )

violetrose
violetrose

ooh! what a nice pleasant tuberose! It's like j'adore but not loud, elegant spring scent and it does last long.

melia
melia

I really like this one! So far I've only smelled the Gardenia and Magnolia from the new series, and I have to say I definitely like this one the most! It's very elegant and sophisticated, a great floral for spring and summer, also for the more mature ladies. Don't know about the staying power yet, but if it will be as good as Gucci Flora eau de parfum's, I will be very enthusiastic about this Gracious Tuberose!

Cams
Cams

This is fantastic! I tried all 3 for about 2 1/2 hours each and came full circle to Gracious Tuberose which is tricky as Tuberose can be a bit heady. This is fresh, long lasting and very feminine.

Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose by Gucci 3.75 out of 5 based on 423 ratings and 69 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.