Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Gucci Accenti Gucci for women

Gucci Accenti Gucci for women
dislike

Gucci Accenti Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Accenti Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci Accenti by Gucci is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Gucci Accenti was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. The fragrance features jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, tangerine, vanilla, tonka bean, peach, raspberry and sandalwood.

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Tangerine Vanilla Tonka Bean Peach Raspberry Sandalwood

Bogner Women
Fath de Fath
Quelques Fleurs Royale
Moschino

Gucci Accenti Fragrance Reviews

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

Gucci Accenti is perfection. Spicy orange roses, velvety cognac chased by a sip of amber honey, sandalwood married to ambrosial peach nectar. Oh the cruel irony of finally finding my Holy Grail, and it's discontinued. I once believed the old adage that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Ask me in a month or so when I've drained the last drop of juice from my bottle of Gucci Accenti if I still believe those words to be true.

Soie
Soie

Got this around 2000 or there abouts and absolutely HATED it. It just smelled strong, smoky, and nothing like the rich fruity oriental I had been expecting.

Fast forward 14 years to 2014 and I write a somewhat understated review (now deleted) based on my year 2000 memory of the fragrance. Well, something told me to re-test it and I just did. Accenti is an intoxicatingly beautiful oriental. It does have a smoky aura, but there is so much more to it than that.

Accenti is like a rich aged wine with fuity notes of peach, tangerine and raspberry underpinned by warm vanilla and tonka bean. The fragrance is quite a bit more woody and balsamic than it is fruity but has enough warmth and sweetness to balance out its heavy wood note There is a current of spice running through it which smells like fresh ground cinnamon to my nose. Its florals are there but play supporting roles.

I must add that 14 years ago I was a one pack a day smoker, and it definitely affected my sense of smell (as well as my sense of taste). Thankfully I did not discard this wonderful fragrance as I now have a nearly full flacon of it to enjoy.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I am confused because I thought that I had this back in the 1980's! The colors are right, the notes are right. So, what was it that I was wearing???

Porceletta
Porceletta

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. I was so upset when it was discontinued. I have searched for many years for something similar but so far I have found nothing that comes close. Is it worthwhile contacting Gucci and giving them a link to this page so they can see how many disappointed Accenti fans there are out there? May inspire them to bring it back?

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I had it back in 90th. and I have it now again: just autumn wonder with sweetness and bitterness. Like a shawl ,covering you and snuggling you with all love of man, that you love.

JaxTheMinx

I've had an intense romance with Accenti since the 90's. It was never available in South Africa so I always had trouble replenishing my drug of choice. I never considered myself a lover of oriental fragrances, let alone sweet fragrances. Yet, Accenti rolls that creamy peach, sandalwood, tonka bean incense-type fragrance together so beautifully that you can forgive her a myriad of sins. Sadly I do not recall how this performed on my skin in winter, but boy oh boy this was DELICIOUS as a summer fragrance under a hot African sky. For those who found it cloying, you might want to give it a go on a warm skin. I liked this in my 20's. I'm 40 now. I find a lot of emphasys is placed on how "age appropriateI have just (blind) ordered two 100ml bottles of Mackie by Bob Mackie from New York in the hope that it will be very similar. I cannot find Jil Sander No. 4 anywhere (also discontinued?), so I will start with Mackie. From there my Accenti takes me to to Jacques Fath's Fath De Fath. I will find the best replacement that I am able to. Keep you posted!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

omg I LOVE this.. My kind of oriental, kinda heavy, very warm, sweet yet spicy (not sure where I'm getting spicy but I do) I also get an incense type of scent. I can detect the light fruits and florals burried in it, but I personally wouldnt call this fruity or a floral scent. I wish the heavy opening lasted longer as it really mellows quickly on me..

JaxTheMinx

Sorry, this is not a review but a long-standing and rather desperate search for something similar to Accenti.

Someone here described Accenti as the "perfect balance of sandalwood+Tonka beans+peach. It's sweet and powdery and fruity". I have heard that Mackie by Bob Mackie and Jil Sanders 4 is similar, but can find neither where I live.

Given the balance of sandalwood, Tonka and peach, could any of you recommend anything vaguely similar that is more freely available outside of the USA? I'm desperate to relive my Accenti days.

I read that Dior Addict may have similarities.

lisabecka
lisabecka

My mother-in-law still has a bottle of this and to me it embodies her perfectly - grown up, sophisticated, but still feminine. I have snuck a few spritzes now and then and it's a lovely scent, rich and warm and cozy. Sillage and longevity is excellent.

aray
aray

such a blast from the past. When I first used this, back when it came out, I loved it for its fresh, clean, soapy peach. Now,almost 20 years later, I still get a hint of peach but overwhelmingly also a nose full of incense, almost resin-like smokiness. To me, it's almost like the scent has matured with me, from something very light and innocent in a much more womanly statement. I'm intrigued, to say the least.

xabaras
xabaras

After reading the reviews I got curious and bought a sample from ebay. I tried it this morning and it surprised me. It is a pleasant, very intense fragrance. It reminds me of nice perfumes that grown up ladies were using when I was a child. My mom was using something very similar called "Le feu du Vesuve" and I was crazy about it when I was a child as it made me feel "safe".. it was my mom's smell. What strikes me in this fragrance is the combination peach/sandalwood which gives it that lovely retro fragrance note. Almost incense. I like it a lot, but I would not want to smell like this. It is indeed a shame it has been discontinued,and nothing else will ever smell exactly like this one, but I think that Moschino for Woman would be a good substitute, although it screams a little more. I am happy to have a sample of Accenti in my collection. Like having a distant friend you know will always be there...

pippab
pippab

You are so right soulflwr! Very incense just like you said and certainly not one of those over the top girly girl fragrances that abound these days. Average sillage and lasting power. It's refined and cultured, but all the same, not a 'gotta have' for me.

teilani
teilani

With reference to Jillzilla and rockrose, I cannot define the feeling that they share, but Gucci Accenti and Jil Sanders No.4 WERE the two scents that my mother and I settled on for me as my first 'grown-up' scents when I was about 15 that suited me and did not set off her quite serious allergies. I wore them as my only scents for a decade and a half. Even though I've gone on a rather explosive scent-buying binge in the last 2 years and found other gems I love too, Accenti is still paired with No.4 as my signature scents. On my skin Accenti is slightly lighter and more ... playful than the rather more formal and formidable No.4 but I have worn both well in everyday and formal occasions.

Tangerine, peach, rose, and sandalwood are the more dominate notes on me that I can distinguish in this warm and luxurious, well-blended scent. I still have about half of a 100 mL bottle and will have to savor it if I cannot get my hands on a replacement given what I hear of it being discontinued. Shame on Gucci; Accenti has to be one of their better accomplishments. At least it is for me.

soulflwr
soulflwr

So this is nice, but not awesome. It smells the flavored incense they sell at gas stations and convenient stores.

I'm not giving this a bad review, like I said it's nice! But for those of us who may not get a chance to smell this one before it *poof* disappears...it smells like flavored incense. I want to say either Kush or Nag Champa.

raverdudes
raverdudes

I will never understand why is it Gucci, instead of supporting their good fragrances with ad campaigns and of course, keep them in production, they discontinue them and keep releasing these generic, easily-forgettable new scents. This one, along with Envy for Men, are perfect examples of fantastic fragrances that should have been kept in production. It's such a shame these masterpieces have been discontinued...

trueblue19
trueblue19

I'll never forgive Gucci for discontinuing this gem. This is the example of perfect balance of sandalwood+Tonka beans+peach. It's sweet and powdery and fruity (amazingly) in one. In the opening you get the mouthwatering citrusy smell which soon develops into soft, rounded ripe peach. The creamy tonka bean and sweet sandalwood linger for AGES. I put a cardigan into wardrobe and after a month or so when I took it out I still got the distinct sweetness on the sleeves and gosh it smelt even better! Until today I've yet to find anything smells like Accenti. This gotta be the best Gucci perfume, a true masterpiece by Dominique Ropion.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I agree with rockrose that this is in the same vein as Jill Sander No. 4. It's soapy, floral, and musky-spicy on my skin. Really beautiful with a slightly vintage feel to it, and very intense.

piapedersen
piapedersen

This is my favourite of all times - so therefore Gucci had to discontinue it...? I love it because of the warmth of the smell. The sandalwood compliments the other notes way better than in a lot of other perfumes. Not too much - but not too little. I dare say that Gucci should rethink their decision and start producing it again. A lot of happy women would go shopping then...

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I used to own Accenti and I loved it. I purchased it blind off of Ebay many years ago for around $8.00! Now, it's usually over $60! How I'd love to get my hands on this one again.

This perfume had great sillage and the lasting power was really good. The matching body lotion was very richly scented too.

On my skin it was a mix of tonka bean, rose, tangerine and sophisticated sandalwood.

It was a very beautiful scent and for some reason it reminded me of Tuscany.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

red fruit, amber, tonka rose,, vanilla ... for me it's a prety simply fragrance, so why does this not smell like anything else. Nice, definently what some might consider as old. For me, dries down then fades to quickly

rockrose
rockrose

Oh, how I love Accenti! The beautiful blend of the fruits, the sandalwood and tonka give it a honey-like quality that just smells GOOD. I get the same feeling from Accenti as I do from Jil Sander No.4. Pretty. They're not the same, but in the same vein. I'm wearing it today on a very brisk and windy spring day and it's a great match for the weather.

a real classic!I don't dare to wear it,but I confess it's sophisticated.to me it's too sweet,that could be because of vanilla and peach mixed with lily of the valley.
Dominique Ropion has made so many perfumes,from classics to ultra-modern ones.I can't say this one's my favorite,but I understand it's uniqueness.
don't even get around this one if you're -40 years old.

A very classy and sophisticated every-day-scent. Not loud but there all around you for many hours. Very nice!
A scent that goes into your skin and stays there for a long time . Next person have to hug you to get a wiff of Accenti.

En klassisk och sofistikerad varje-dag-doft. inte högljudd men där runt dig ändå i många timmar. Riktigt najs! Accenti går in i huden och stannar där, nästa person måste krama dig eller stå riktigt nära för att få en fläkt av denna mjuka, härliga och kvinnliga doft.

olga1780
olga1780

Wonderful fragrance but once it hit my skin I knew I already had something similar. It reminds me a lot of Van Cleef, but less complex.

CorrinaD
CorrinaD

This is one of my favorite scents!! Wish it was still available!!

Scarlette

Love Accenti! Rich, sweet, balmy, deep, enveloping. Great lasting power, especially for an EDT. Wish they had EDP...and that they would get this beauty back in action!

I definitely have a 'type', and this is it.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample and I remember that I classified Accenti as a dark fragrance, classy, much more worthy than Gucci nowadays (old school it was ;) ) but not my cup of tea.

TankGirl
TankGirl

I never thought this would smell like this, the bottle is very misleading.
This fragrance is very sweet, woddy and warm.
A word that describe it is lovely.
In my skin the main notes are tangerine, raspberry and sandalwood.
I like it a lot, oh and by the way this is a great perfume for teens too!
Insteed of spending money on celebrity cake fragrances, buy this, Accenti is great!

stelladoro
stelladoro

My favorite fragrance - a burst of tart citrus, smoldering spice, and pungent rose played against warm woods. A very exotic scent, beautiful dry down and very enticing sillage. To my nose and chemistry, Gucci and Geurlain fragrances tie for number one. Their equisite scents are long lived and have incredible prescense.

Grottola
Grottola

Big ol' floral that missed the 80's by at least 5 years. I do admire the balls it took to market Gucci Accenti in the middle of the fresh/aquatic boom. Straight-up rose, jasmine, and tuberose with some patchouli in the base. Fans of Red Door, Poison, etc. will probably dig this one. My mom owns an old bottle, but there's no way I'd ever wear it.

henny73
henny73

I desperadly need this scent ... cant live without it ... Gucci please !!!! bring it back ....

chowchow41
chowchow41

I tried to get a hold of another bottle,as i have still have half a bottle. But sadly it is being discontinued. I wish they would bring back this wonderfull fragrance because al ot of other brands bring back their 'oldies' like Lancome's Climat and Laura Biagotti's Venezia. I hope Gucci would do this to.

Scarlette

This one is great! Have worn it since the day it came out. Sweet, rich, spicy, long lasting. Sandalwoody sweetness & depth. Ultra-Riche.

I find no similarity between Amarige and Accenti. Amarige is ten times more floral. And Accenti is ten times better.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

I was expecting not to like this, so shame on me. Accenti is far, far better than I expected. It’s a strong, spicy floriental with patchouli in the base that starts out gorgeous from the first sniff. I really don’t get much fruit, just a warm, slightly peachy glow that complements the flowers, woods, skunky musk, and vanilla.

The sillage is just right, the scent is soft and comfortable, and it’s complex enough to hold and keep my interest. As it dries down, the ambery base comes to the fore with what I’m pretty sure is a good dose of myrrh. Longevity is excellent, at least 8 hours on skin. Apparently this perfume is discontinued, which is really a shame.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Iam a fan too! My kind of blend! I gave the rest of my bottle to a friend so she could experience it too. Bummer its dc'd!

Angel10
Angel10

I think this one, Nicole Miller or Casmir will be my replacements for Venezia. NM is by FAR the best price, and runs along the same lines...

solitaire
solitaire

I had it, I want it, I love it. It is the best perfume in my life, brings back the best memories ever, I was the happiest back then. This is just wrong that some scents get discontinued. hello, gucci, please PLEASE get it back. and do NOT reformulate it. eh..

passionata20
passionata20

Is it me or is it my understanding of oriental fragrances? To me this is not in any way an oriental, this one is sweet, fresh, fruity and floral. Maybe i am not good in placing fragrances in right categories, but this one is exactly as i remebered it whaen it was still available in 90´s. To me this is similar in some way to Valentino´s "Vendetta" and have also some similarities with "Clandestine" by Guy Laroche.
Rose - check, peach - check, raspberry - check, a bit of vanilla - check. But nothing more that my nose could detect. The staying power of EDT is very good. But if i had to choose i would choose Clandestine or Vendetta over this one. To me they have more character than this one.
Very nice but not favorite. Still glad i have it in my collection. Great for summer.

UPDATE (06.06.2012): Well, back then i have written my review based on the mini, now i have bought the second 50ml bottle, and i really like it. It is indeed sweet and fruity, and has a light oriental vibe, but still not fully oriental to my nose. Very interesting composition. Might be cloying if sprayed on the skin with wrong chemitry. But i have found an ultimate twin to this one: "Bogner woman III" (discontinued and hard to get). Bogner smells even more intense and more fruity, it lacks that tonka-raspberry combination, that might be unpleasant to someone. Back to Accenti: still great Gucci from 90´s with great sillage and lasting power. I WANT PURE PARFUM!!!

Kate33
Kate33

I love Gucci Accenti! This is the scent of my life. The tragedy for me that I had ceased to produce. Nothing can replace it. A beautiful, sexy oriental fragrance, continued all day. Slightly sweet, a little powder, a little spicy, musky, it is difficult to determine the perfect mix. Accenti collecting smelling very nice comments, even from strangers. Exlusive perfume as a luxurious, sexy woman. Fragrant luxury. Wonder. Gucci Accenti back please!

Endymion
Endymion

Boy, I'm surprised that no one has indicated the similarity between Accenti and Amarige (Givenchy)!
To my nose they are almost the same. Well, Accenti is a very little bit cleaner (as I find Amarige a bit dirty scent) but they are almost twin sisters.
So those who miss Accenti, use Amarige ;)

Based on the wide range of reviews--which appear to be referring to completely different perfumes--Gucci ACCENTI obviously manifests different salient notes to different noses. To me, this is an oriental woody fragrance with a huge dose of sweet sandalwood. The vague florality ebbs and flows in a somewhat oscillatory fashion but doesn't stand much of a chance next to the dominant sandalwood.

ACCENTI is not dark or deep or even obviously complex, but the sandalwood does not smell synthetic or sour, which is already a vast improvement over most mainstream sandalwood compositions. Overall, I'd say that ACCENTI is not quite mysterious enough to be a contender among my favorite orientals, and since I'm not a sandalwood fanatic (although it makes a fine base, when of high quality), I can probably live without this discontinued composition. (Phew!)

njdeb
njdeb

Understated elegance, this one is. Quite soft, but definitely addicting. I've actually had very good luck with Gucci perfumes. I like Gucci Gucci a lot and even like the recent addition, Guilty.

To me, Accenti is like a classic oriental spicy/floral, with just enough fruit laid on top to lighten things up a bit. I love the interplay here of the deeper base notes and bright floral and fruity top notes (I pick up mostly peach and rose) - really well done IMO.

The drydown (after about 2 hours or so) is a little problematic for me because the tonka (not a favorite of mine) becomes really prominant. I agree with Kterhark, anyone sensitive to tonka bean really needs to give this a try before buying.

Otherwise, Accenti is a unique and complex scent that would make a lovely addition to many a collection.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

after years of salivating lust fro this discontinued gem , a generous reviewer sent me a sample. this is so cozy and classy! i totally get the oriental rose and peach vibe to this....also turkish delight (loukhoum) candy. there is a similar reflection in this with tresor--but instead of the APRICOT/rose of tresor, accenti is more ROSE/peachy syrup....just delicious.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

A very prominent citrus & floral opening that's cheerful and bright. Then the sandlewood creeps and makes it sharp, strange I know, but it only lasts for a second before it morphs again and calms down. In the end, it's all fruit and vanilla. Tonka bean where are you? You are one my favorite notes and I wanted you to make an appearance, too!

Anyway, it's classy, grown up. Good year round. Thanks to weegee for the sample :o)

Thalia
Thalia

I don't really understand the "oriental floral" classification here -- for me it's more like oriental fruit compote! Accenti opens very citric -- I get a huge blast of tangerine -- then becomes sweet, rich, almost overripe fruit, as the tangerine is joined by red fruits steeped in some kind of warm liqueur. It earns the "oriental" designation with a base of warm woods and tonka.

Accenti doesn't smell "yummy" or edible exactly, and it doesn't smell candied -- it's like one of those incredibly lush Renaissance still lives with a silver epergne heaped and overflowing with enormous blushing fruit, accented with a few flowers. The appeal of that still life is not that you want to EAT it, so much as you want to admire its almost erotic ripeness and fleshy curves.

Accenti is a powerhouse -- it's hard NOT to overspray, it goes on very strong. And it is beautiful.

Cereza
Cereza

Oh, this is so warm sandalwood that I have a feeling that I've been wrapped in a woolen blanket in front of a fireplace. Very, very warm and invating. I feel cinnamon which is not listed, but for me is somehow present. And I do feel rose. I can't feel any jasmin or LOV, but it's ok. From the fruits listed I get only peach, but in tiny amounts. The most dominant here is sandalwood+rose, but mostly sandalwood. Warm, inviting. I don't think that this is a "sexy" fragrance or "seductive" one, I think it's more a comfort scent. Something child should want their mom to wear, so they can hug her and inhale this among with the feeling of being safe.

Sissi
Sissi

It's chic sexy and demands your attention
the typical 90's glamor transitional era
when Calvin Klein introduced us with the
first unisex fragrance CK One and still
we were going though wanning years of the
big orientals of the 80's i.e like Obsession Poison
Red Door & Giorgio of Beverly hills Red
accenti reflects that swan song of the big florienals before the tread for lighter watery florals.

It opens with a sweet and a bit tart of
raspberry in a few minutes dries to an note of tangerine and peach the drying down turns to a powdery vanilla with nuance of tonka bean and a big heap of Sandalwood. the florals like the Rose
Jasmine and Lily of the Valley are very hard to detect sadly overshadowed from their louder siblings the sandalwood
raspberry vanilla and peach;

It's intoxicating richness that is an
jewel in perfumery that is sadly going to be missed.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

This is the most sandalwoody of all the sandalwood perfumes I have come across. Creamy sandalwood infused with peach and tangerine. The opening and heart is truly quite beautiful although it does bring to mind the mystical aromas drifting from a new age store.

The drydown is soft & cosy like a blanky but not particulary defined. This smells best when the heat of your skin warms the perfume and it wafts up to snuggle with your nose.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I agree with Action that this smells similar to PR XS Extreme Girl. Accenti is a bit less sweet to me when it dries down, and I like the floral notes in Accenti a little better. However, for the price, I would pick the Extreme Girl. I would recommend testing both before purchase, and apply accenti lightly to start-it's potent. Still an enjoyable fragrance. I would certainly wear it if someone gave it to me or buy it if I found it cheap somewhere. Thank you to the generous member for the sample!

guest_Belle
guest_Belle

I think bloodflower’s description was the best. To give you an example of my taste, my favorite scents are: My Insolence by Guerlain, Tribu by Benetton, Lolita Lempicka, Sunny Frutti by Escada, Dalissime by Salvador Dali, and Bouche Baie by Nez a Nez, etc.

Accenti is more fruity gourmand than oriental on me. (Lucky me since I wanted that in the first place!) Very expensive, feminine, and sophisticated smelling scent. If you’re looking for a sweet, fruity perfume with a little bit of spice, this is definitely for you. Be sure to test it first since it’s a complex oriental and if you’re a fruity/floral lover, it might be too heavy or cloying for you. Thankfully, it worked with my chemistry. Enjoy this delightful perfume! :o)

Kterhark
Kterhark

When I first sniffed Accenti I rushed right into putting it on. To me it was all about the sandalwood (and maybe the peach), which was so warm and interesting.

For the first 2 1/2 hours I had the same experience with this as I did organza Indecence (I"m not saying they smell the same, but they have the same warm, woody base theme)

But i must add... as the tonka develops, encouraged by vanilla, this grew louder and louder on me and turned into a sweet bomb. At the three hour mark, sadly, i had to wash it off.

This has happened to me before, so if you are looking to buy this blind i would first check how many tonka heavy fragrances you have. I would say Accenti opens like an oriental floral but closes like an oriental gourmand.

bloodflower
bloodflower

Gucci Accenti is a true oriental, it feels like you're in an arabian garden at night were you sit on carepts in the ground with silk and lace shawls touching your skin.. there are peach trees around, roses blooming, plates of fruit and desserts served to you, incense and spicy candles burning in the moonlight. a beautiful perfume, not surprised that it's been discontinued..

sky76sky
sky76sky

Upbeat, feminine, fruity & fun but never tarty or juvenile.

Accenti has the qualities of your best mate - she's a good laugh, she's easy going & fun, you can take her anywhere & she'll fit right in & be greeted with smiles. She may come on strong at first, a little cheeky, a little spicy but then she reveals her warm, friendly nature & you know you'd really miss her if you were ever to be parted.

I'm not a fruit-freak but I adore how the peaches, raspberries & dried apricots are represented in a mature manner. Weirdly, the waxy rose & celophaned flowers blend well with the resinous smooth wood base - it gives it some depth & character.

A long-lost friend that I will sadly no longer see again. Shame on you Gucci - bring Accenti back...but this time put her in a bottle that matches the juice!.

Thank you, Om, for letting me try this gem! :)

Calyx
Calyx

This is so soft on my skin, I could barely smell it the first time I wore it. (I usually like quieter fragrances, so that's a good thing!)

But now I can't stop sniffing my wrist--and asking myself why, why, WHY was this lovely, peaches-and-raspberry-and-sandalwood scent discontinued?

c3c
c3c

When I first put this on I almost ran to wash it off because it smelled like the old style perfumes our grandma or great grandma's might have worn. But I decided to be patient. While it improves it really does smell like lipstick, sort of waxy. Very strange. Not horrible but definitely not my thing.

rithacha
rithacha

It breaks my heart that this beauty was discontinued!! If you ever get the chance, I strongly urge you to pick it up; I just don't have the money for it. At best, it would tingle your senses and become your new love. At worst, well, I can't think of anyone who could be offended by this delightful perfume.

For me, the opening is all about peach. Very fruity and uplifting, with a little bit of sour raspberry to temper it from being too immature. A little peppering of spicy notes. Settles down into a vivacious and well-blended heart, I definitely smell the fruity spicy rose, although it's hard to pick out the notes from the mix after that point. I really suspect there are more notes than listed, because it just smells soo complex . . . mmm. The base is sweet and spicy.

I think the scent matches the bottle perfectly! This is exactly what I would expect an orange juice to smell like, sweet peach but punchy orientals. If only if only Gucci would bring it back . . .

Sassy1
Sassy1

Why did Gucci discontinue this one but decide to keep Rush? What a mistake!
Accenti is a lovely rich full bodied scent. Fresh fruit (not too sugary) offset by the tangerine which adds just the right amount of tartness. Then I pick up the traditional jasmine and rose blend in the heart which is well done. This slowly melts into a spicy yet dreamy base, with just the right amount of sandalwood to make the vanilla interesting.
It's a definate cold weather scent, warm and inviting.
Please Gucci...bring this one back!

Gosha
Gosha

I also have the sample vial and from the first moment of application till some 8 hours later it is very likeable if not loveable! This is quite oriental and sweet, but not sickly sweet, its elegant and feminine and I cant help it - I smell a lot of incense, but not the burning sticks/overpowering stuff - this is a calm, baby incense. :-). For me there is an air of luxury in this scent, something oldfashioned in a good way...From a first sniff there is a very strong impression that this is coming from times when perfumes still were perfumes and not just cheap fragrances.

instantjim
instantjim

I got a sample vial of this when I bought a fragrance for myself. Unsure as to whether it was a male or female fragrance, I sprayed it on my wrist. Well it's a female fragrance alright. It reminds me of the sweet smell of old-fashioned bubblegum at first: sweet and fruity, but not overly so.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Accenti is alluring and inviting. If I'd happened to choose what to try/wear amongst many perfumes, I would definitely pick this one. It's amazing!
Top note was very spicy, I could feel spices for some time and later... Sweet notes balanced with spicy and wood notes. It has a little bit similar to Chopard Happy Spirit raspberry. Also I detect some vanilla that fits with tonka bean like they're sisters, warm woods, lily of the valley and rose hiding in shadow and think they're hidden well (I mean blended), It's blended so well and it smells very expensive. It really is one of the best Gucci creation! They should get it back packed in new bottle!
And while I'm enjoying it so much I can feel that it becomes a little bit more spicy. Then it's creamy woody, spicy. This perfume has it's own original hook, it can be someone's signature perfume and me too.. I would really love to own this masterpiece.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

After already raving about this perfume, I'll say that of every perfume I've tried, my bf has only expressed genuine appreciation for this perfume. Otherwise, I think he would prefer that I don't wear perfume. It's so smooth and gentle that it gives the oriental genre a good name....

I finally have it, I'm saving it for very special occasions....I sold my Allure Sensuelle too....

Best perfume ever! I think the imitators need to get to work, and keep at it until somebody replicates it so I can smell this wonderful every day!

Surreal
Surreal

Do they still sell this? My mother is in love with this fragrance but she can't find anywhere. For me It's a bit to grown up but yes, this is a wonderfull classy and rich smell wich isn't overpowering or sweet. Heavy but not sickening.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

One of the best among all Gucci fragrances. Oriental, but not too sweet, distinctive but not overpowering. I love the tonka bean notes in this one!

nilobee
nilobee

acentti gucci is my best perfume in the world i like it. naila

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

Another fan of Accenti. My favorite Gucci perfume and a great scent to wear when you have a day in front of you in which you want to feel strong and quietly confident. Not an overpowering perfume by any means... A lovely oriental that is not sweet yet manages at the same time not to be too heavy. One I will not be without.

azuriiita
azuriiita

With: tangerine, blossom, rose, lily of the valley, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean, peach, raspberry.

Very nice. Feminine. Since the first smell you can fell a really good taste... it's be better after minutes and hours... one of my favorites... With Accenti on me, I'm fell a bit injection of relax, good-humored, freshness... Comfortable and attractive scent... Good to rainy days...

I want more accenti :)

Natalia78
Natalia78

This is class!i had a sample couple of years ago and i still remember the fragrance.It is classified as oriental but in fact it is really fresh and uplifting.Good stuff!

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

I will always have Accenti on hand. Everytime I wear Accenti I get tons of compliments from men and women alike. It has been discontinued for some time, in my opinion it's the best Gucci.

Gucci Accenti by Gucci 3.99 out of 5 based on 277 ratings and 68 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Accenti fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Accenti, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Accenti by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Accenti by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.