Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women

Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women
dislike

I have it: 855 I had it: 656 I want it: 511 My signature: 41

Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci for women Pictures

After the success of the first Gucci Eau de Parfum, it has got a companion, a little pink sister, fruity-floral Eau de Parfum II with recognizable and modern blackberry nuance in floral ambience. The fragrance is luminous, and light, casual and flirty, with a lingering trace. Its simplicity and precious components make it very modern and attractive to youn women.

In top notes you will find a tart freshness of orange, black currant, and mandarin. The young and elegant heart unites violet, blackberry, and fresh jasmine. The base notes are heliotrope, musk and cedar. The perfume was created by Antoine Maisondieu in 2004.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Cassia Red Berries Bitter Orange

Juste un Baiser

Gucci Eau de Parfum II Fragrance Reviews

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Gucci II opens with a fruity-floral accord comprising synthetic notes of peach, rose, white flowers, aldehydes, a base of light mossy wood and a subtle powdery creaminess of sandalwood and, probably, ylang or jasmine. In short, a clean, fresh, soapy floral-fruity scent with just a hint of more "adult" refinement (aldehydes, mossy notes). All is artificial, static and mutely "perfect" like a shop window. Thus, nothing interesting, creative, challenging or particularly evocative whatsoever, but still versatile and fairly pleasant to wear, with no particularly evident defects. A kind of "office-scent" elegance, if you want. Or, the same kind of politically-correct, trendy and uncreative glossy elegance of a fashion magazine. Still, it's decently made, therefore I get it may be pleasant enough for customers which require only a discreet, generically refined and good-smelling perfume, standing to a proper "good" perfume like a hostess' uniform compares to a prêt-à-porter tailleur.

When I was younger, I liked it very much. Now I like it too, but it is not the way I remembered it. My taste or my skin chemistry has changed! Now it is a lot sourer and not so intoxicating as it was before. What a shame.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

Very unique scent, the bottle can be used as a weapon lol To me Gucci II is just a beautiful blend of different berries, cedar, violet and spices.. This is perfect for business people, very rich smelling.

Radostina
Radostina

Ohh I love this perfume, it's so different from everithing I've recently tried, it's stylish, rememberable and unique. I feel great when wearing it!

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I had been curious about this scent because I love the original Eau De Parfum even though they are complete polar opposites.. I stumbled upon three bottles of this and a tester at a Sephora so I squirted it on my wrist and I liked it a lot.. This is a modern pink fruity floral which we know is the common trend going on in women's perfumery.. The difference between this and the rest of the fruity florals is that Gucci Eau De Parfum II manages to give the fruity floral effect without the overdone fruity notes and the wallop of sugar that I detest! It goes on very fresh cool and tart! It stays tart through to the heart of the fragrance, and than the fruity notes start to show themselves more.. The florals are there but are tame and done just right! There is some musk and cedar in the base along with some heliotrope that grounds the scent and leaves a very nice simple pleasant drydown.. This is a classy, sophisticated fruity floral that can be worn by a women and not just young girls.. I really enjoyed experiencing this one.. The best fruity floral came across ever!

victoria.mei1992

Similar to Gucci rush 2 but more powdery, like vanilla undertone. Maybe violet, cause I don't like violets.

xrayer
xrayer

Tried this today based on reviews and I do not like it at all. Very sour, musky and can still smell it even after scrubbing wrist!! I will stick to my Bright Crystal for a floral fruity perfume.

jessbug
jessbug

Gucci EdP II was my signature during my last year in high school. I loved it so much, and still think it's perfect for a young girl who wants to smell flirty and classy, someone who is still innocent but not oblivious.

Although I've worn this religiously for more than a year, I have a really hard time describing this scent to others. To me it smells peppery (possibly thanks to the cassia, which my skin tends to amp), with this light, fresh sweetness that comes from the dark berries (as opposed to the creamy, vanilla-type sweetness in most 'young' fragrances today). I'm honestly unable to identify any of the florals in the scent pyramid, and I feel like the perfumer was going more for a 'modern & pink' feeling, rather than a concoction of clearly recognizable notes.

I still have a large bottle of this, but I almost never reach for it. I'm ten years older now, and I just don't feel like this suits me as well anymore.

msinfp
msinfp

This fragrance is tart, fruity, quite fresh and stylish. I don't find it sweet or cloying at all. It's crisp and refreshing while being feminine with all the berry scents. Also I get a peppery smell that perks up the fragrance, giving it a little character. I like that it's not the typical girly berry scent because it's spicy and has a woodsy undertone.

nshx
nshx

My all time favourite! I love the way the fragrances are so balanced in this. And the bottle i love! chic and sophisticated!

victoria.mei1992

My only favorite perfume, I used them 6 years ago on the paper and still can smell it, great. I think in short time I will buy them. Recommend for these who loves fresh, soft sweetness and fruit smells, no soapy or powdery. Unique perfume, there are no perfume like this.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

This perfume has a fresh citrusy opening. It wakens you up. After a while it gets softer. The citrus disappears and, for me, the red berries come in. The dry down is lovely. It turns to fresh and soft at the same time... I can't explain it better :-) .
It's classy, not cloyingly. More of a springtime, summertime perfume, but if you like, you could pull it off all year round.
It softens up a lot, so much so I think it has disappeared after a few hours. But if I smell my wrist, it's still there. It's a perfume that seems to have no sillage, but that isn't true, I just can't smell on me. But a day later I can still smell it on my sweater without having to put my nose to it.
I love the bottle, it's very elegant and heavy. That does give it an expensive feel :-) .

I see people here have very different opinions about this perfume. So mine is also quite weird.
At first I smelt a strong spicy smell, a little masculine even. That was kind of weird, but I liked it.
Then it became very floral which I didn't like that much.
And the drydown had quite lovely cedar scent which reminded me of cedars at the seaside on a windy day.
Full of different aspects of nature.
I'd say like, not love. I wouldn't buy it myself but if someone gave it to me as a gift I would wear it.

Boston2013
Boston2013

I think this perfume might be too "young" for an over-forty women, but I got it when it came out 10 years ago and it's just so beautiful and classy - for a young woman.

Mind you, this perfume is "a flirt" ;) and there is no toning that element down. But it's almost a soft and cozy, flirt. It "bats" those eyelashes, to be sure, but then, before you know it, it gets downright "snugly" and you find yourself just enveloped in the scent. It also lingers.

it smells pink. It's perfect for a woman in her twenties or mid thirties.

The best way to describe it is If one tried to "bottle" flirty, young, gorgeous, classy and expensive, it would be this perfume.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

A floral/fruity scent that makes you feel happy. At first it smells mostly blackcurrant, citrus and flowers but after a while mostly violet. The drydown is lovely. It is young and fresh but also classy.

Mauerbluemchen
Mauerbluemchen

I loved it from the very first sniff. It is a cristal clear clean smell. A great and very sofisticated scent.I love the way it reveals its sweetness in the cold winter days, the way it embraces me with fresh notes in hot summer days. It is so delicate. I love the mixture of fresia black currant cedar...wonderful..well balanced. When I first smelled Feerie edp Van Cleef & Arpels I could instantly get a glimpse of Gucci II. As I thought it~s the same nose who created this gorgeous perfumes.

evgenia80
evgenia80

Lovely, elegant and different! I have worn it in two different periods of my life and I really enjoyed every drop of it.

valentina13
valentina13

to be honest i could not smell anything else but a 'Hospital smell' or a 'Drug smell' at first..after awhile i could vaguely smell the sweet berries with the peony..however, everyone around me kept asking me the perfume i used, complimenting on its sweet smell..still not my favourite i can tell.. ^_^

Kaylan
Kaylan

For me, this perfume is indescribable. It is wonderful from beginning to end and everyone I make smell it loves it too. They ask what they're smelling and I say "wait for it" and they say "hmm do I smell berries?", which makes me happy that the berries aren't too in your face. This perfume does not know seasons nor the time of day. It is perfect all the time.

Julia25
Julia25

One of the best fragrances I’ve ever had. It might seem fruity and a bit girly for a first sniff but it’s not. Gucci II is womanish, radiant and optimistic. I adore combination of flowers and woody notes with a hint of black currants that give it slight fruity freshness. It’s a shame it’s been discontinued, but it often happens to fragrances I really love.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I have a 30ml of this which i sprayed about twice.Does anyone want it? PM ME!

kakamelia
kakamelia

I´ve tried it yesterday, bos the bottle looks very nice. At first I could smell fresia and peony with lil sweet base. Me and my friend considered, that it will be my next purchase, cos it seemed to fit on me.
I kept sniffing it and after one hour it changed to sweet berry smell. But that smell lasted more that 12 hours (after one tiny spray)!!! So if you are searching sweet perfume with great longevity, that´s it.
But for me nothing special. I was a fan of such fragrances in my early twenties, when I wanted to smell like a candy. It smells definitely same as the MEL MERIO from Rossmann drugstore, so I won´t buy it...

misstierra05
misstierra05

I tried to like this, but I just can't. I got a really strong spice/pepper like scent. This is nothing like my all-time fav Cacharel Promesse, well at least on my skin. :(

yesyesyes
yesyesyes

there is something lovely about the sour berries with the cassis and cedar.
As an added bonus if i carry the 50ml bottle in my handbag i have something to use as a weapon if someone tries to mug me.

AmyEmporiadou
AmyEmporiadou

It's a nice perfume but something is really bothering me.. It is too sauer! Like I can even describe it.. It is a very unique smell. I think it's love or hate.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

On me it turns very bitter and sharp. Like cheap drugdstore creation. After a while it gets woody but still with unpleasant sour undertone. Oh well, i've never had good relation with Gucci and now i'm at least sure i should stay away from that brand.

projectalice345
projectalice345

It does really smell like fresh dewy black berries, refreshing it comes on like a crisp breeze. Its like shaking a thorny berry vine covered in frost, sending a blasting cloud of soft feathery sweetness. Clarifying, sharp and clean.It smells light hearted, whimsical but manages to completely avoide the too sweet lines like Britney Spears fantasy or the Mariah Carey lollie pop bling, The ingredients present themselves timidly, quality substance made from a sophisticated creator. There is a tartness, bordering on puckering that one would get from a dry red wine. Its less of a curt smile, more of an inviting glance.The smell summons clean white linen, ice cubes and the beach on a stormy day. No cuteness, but still refreshing like a cold blast of water to your face in the morning. It helps wake me up in the morning and keeps me focused all day.

Over time this has become one of my favorite smell, its sweet treat on a winter day, i want to buy a bigger bottle, its really amazing. pink luscious downy crushed raspberries over ice with a sprig of ceder leaves. Fizzy current soda with lime, tart cherry and black berry jam with out the sugar.
On me it manages to retain the buoyant succulent delicacy of the raspberry flavor, as it is pierced by a heavy sourness of the sweetness bursting over sharp musk. Like a sour berry being crushed over tart lemon ice. Delicious. Wish it had stronger ingredients but oh well. You wont get a head ache from it at least.

slobberchops
slobberchops

think my nose is playing me up big time,just had a spray of this and its lovely but reminds me of the violet sweets you buy,and that's it !!! violet sherbert type fizzy sweets,mmm not sure its worth a bottle full

elenian
elenian

I wanted to love it so badly!!! But I can't find it on my arm after half an hour.so disappointed :(

Linzyb
Linzyb

Sprayed this on my skin today to test. Boring. I immediately thought this would be beautiful... on someone else. Just not for me. Very safe and very powdery on me! Did smell lovely though, nothing bitter or sour or sharp, very smooth and soft, blah. Some people even actually came to mind that this would smell beautiful on, so I do think it's nice. Just too safe. I picture a girl in a cardigan at a country club or something, def no rock & roll with this one! Very nice! Not for me! It's been over 6 hours and I can still smell traces of this. I think this is a nice everyday scent for the right person.
I also smelled a "pine-y" smell in this? Almost Christmas pine-y? Just at first. Could someone message me and tell me why, what notes cause that pine smell to my nose?

hollyms
hollyms

I wanted to love this so bad!!! But it's just not right. Maybe something was wrong with my sample.. I don't know. The initial spray had a very strange tange to it, it smelled super sharp and something turned me off about it. Within a minute it faded away to something completely different, a faint smell of flowers and just... green plants? : Seriously, it kinda smells like grass. Hard to tell though since it's so faint it's hardly there. I got my sample from Sephora.

Cecza
Cecza

I really love this fragrance. Two days ago I wore this for an event and a friend of mine who came to welcome me gave me a kiss and said 'OMG you smell so amazing'. Men really like this perfume and I have to admit I love it too! :) Very pleasant, sophisticatesd with a hint of sexy eradiation .

kristinka.87
kristinka.87

Perfect Summer time perfume which incorporates well balanced notes of sweet,fresh and musks.
Sexy and Angelic at the same time. Opens in a
fun ,fruity,sunny way :)))The drydown is gentle, embracing and intimate. Just LOVE it!!!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume is three things.

Spicy, Fruity, Fresh! I that order.

The casssia really plays the leading role in this when it's first wet on skin and makes the whole composition smell like spicy fruit. It's not an overwhelming beauty of a perfume but so far so good.

The drier stages see the cassia (very similar to cinnamon) temper down the little bit and it's becoming way more fruity and...dare I say...BORING.

It's turning into something that I've smelled a million times before unfortunately. Vague berries and weak citrus mushed together to form something with not the most amazing personality. Pass...

Hmm...glad this was a sample and not a blind buy. Phew!

luciterabbit
luciterabbit

this smelled so nice on paper in a magazine, but after i purchased it and used on my skin, it mainly ends up smelling like flat plain black pepper to me. My roomie agreed, just flat black pepper end. Not for me.

PNBP
PNBP

i want it desperately xDDD
i first smell it when i messed around my aunt's bunch of perfume and i found this one which made me feel like im on heaven!

arxsyn
arxsyn

There is a bottle of this sitting in my sister's and it looks bulky and unwieldy.
Despite the bulk it houses a soft quiet scent.

I sprayed this generously twice to the arm. With no idea what frag is about I thought I smelled a luminous rose accompanied by citrus and then this is completely overwhelmed by a persistent spiced peppery smell. Earthy smelling, the entire thing was patchouli like. I concur it does resemble flat pepper!

I concluded This is simply a soft, aromatic spicy floral. At some point it got sweeter and creamier with a hint of musk.

What berries? Has our bottle gone off? Can hardly smell anything anyway

Kysyona
Kysyona

wear to work as I gor my 1st job, and was on cloud 9 for as long as the bottle lasted: this is really THE fragrance to make a woman feel that she is PERFECT: I felt so complete wearing this! The dominant blackberry shares the spotlight with a very tender jasmine, and indeed there's a fizzy-bubbly quality to it, so it has a "zing" even many hours later after the spritz, and just enough sugar to distinguish it from unisex, but less than required to place it right onto the "tacky stuff" shelf: the sweetness amount is juuuuuuust right! Coming off a little powdery at the start, it clears up and has only a tiny soapy shade, which is just enough to make one feel a minute-ago-out-of-the bubble-bath fresh; then there's a cool fresh surge of morning spring air! - this gave me personally such a mood lift everytime, despite quite a rocky patch in life I was going through back in those days. It also gives an incredible amount of confidence: what ingredient exactly that is - god knows, but as if by magic I would feel like I was a very self-established successfull businesswoman, who knows what she wants and will be respected and valued at all times, but will not give up her femininity even if she wants to "wear the pants" sometimes! This fragrance is indeed unique and is not like anything from the wide floral range available these days: one of a kind, therefore makes you feel even more special. And it is not a pink fragrance that is worn by every 15-year old on the block, it is indeed more raspberry-lilac coloured with a transparent cotton veil (the powdery aspect) and it sounds incredibly sophisticated on the skin after the drydown. I 100% agree with those who chose it or is considering choosing it as a wedding fragrance: it has this " fresh new start" feel about it. I actually loved the bottle and its heaviness and stability: for a "got-up-too-late-so-running-like-a-headless-chicken-around-the-house" type that I am it was a godsent, since I was deeeeeeply traumatized once by dropping a tiny round flakon and losing the whole contents of a VERY pricey scent on the carpet ( that persisted smelling for years thus reminding me of that black day of the year!). For those, who like to travel through life with their perfume in a handbag there's a perfect solution such as a 30ml version of it - probably designed especially for that purpose, so I really can't see an issue with usage comfort here. The big bottle looks veeeery refined without looking like an item from an apothecary ( I know,I know, there's a charm in that too, but not for this kind of scent imho). I have used up 1 big bottle (75ml) and a small one (30ml), and after years of playing with other scents I am ready to come home to this one - for warm seasons ( it is so full of spring that I cannot imagine this being worn in winter, when I am gasping for a cosy or sultry oriental). It used to be my day-and-night scent, but as an eveningwear it only go with a sleek bordering on minimalistic look: straight lines, minimum accessories , an impeccable hairdo (updo) and pastel colours - the effortless chic that is so hard to attain sometimes! I can see this being a very obvious "rich b**ch scent, at least it makes me feel that not only I am worth a million - I also have one!:) Since I don't, I will be roaming ebay pages in a search of a bargain, starting now!

Ginngenie
Ginngenie

I bought it. It did not suit me at all. It was too heady and overpowering. I would not wear this in the daytime. Over time, it gave me a headache and made me feel sick. I think it was the berry influence. A pity because I did think it was nice in the beginning when I bought it.

milena

THREE YEARS DOWN THE TRACK THIS PERFUME GREW ON ME.EITHER MY TASTE HAS CHANGED OR MY CHEMISTRY. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL ON MY SKIN. LOOKS INNOCENT BY THE COLOUR OF THE FLUID, BUT WOW VERY SEXY AND ALLURING.

Dollycat
Dollycat

This is a nice, fresh and fruity perfume but nothing special at least in my opinion. The oriental version of this one Gucci by Gucci is much better and lasts much longer. This one i can hardly detect after an hour. A little bit disappointed, will finish my bottle but will not purchase it again

ladykicks
ladykicks

Fruity and very floral, I love this perfume! My bottle is nearly empty and I will definitely repurchase. It has a wonderful clean and fresh scent.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

Oh, I so love this..... Warm, peppery spiced blackberry, hints of violet - woody undertones, musky, sexy, yummy - perfect for the autumn/winter I think. Maybe my favourite perfume right now. I certainly don`t think this is a young `girls` perfume as many have said, its not your typical pink, fruity fragrance (I`m not a fan of fruity perfumes as a rule) - its elegant & deep, but never overpowering. Lasts all day, can still catch a whiff in my hair the next morning! Beautifully weighty, simple bottle, oozes class. Just gorgeous!

feeg

I bought this perfume 6 years ago in Greece, it was stolen after a month of use with my bag. I was hearbroken. Now after 6 years I bought it and I am exactly in love with it as before and reminds me of a great month I spent there. It something I can't get enough of. Im in a half of bottle now and thinking of buying a new one to be sure I will not run out of it.
It's perfect fragrance and I love violet notes in it.
In dedication to my beloved perfume I created FB fan site and hope we all gather there since in some countries it's not available anymore - and that's a shame for Gucci since there's no other frangrance from their line I would love so much (excepting men's eau de parfum II).

liesma
liesma

My FAVORITE perfume.

Fruity floral fragrance.

I don't like this blackberry musky fragrance, because it brings me associations with the pink color and the baby doll style, which I don't like a lot. And, actually, in general this fragrance remind me more raspberry scent than blackberry.

Too girlish. Too pink. Not my cup of tea(

acavicchi
acavicchi

I think this is a very nice perfume, well-balanced as there's not too much fruit, too many flowers or too much musk. It's light, gentle and unobtrusive, I think. I could see this as being one that would work well at work. I see it as more of a spring and summer scent.
On me, it doesn't last long and I find that it tends to fall a little flat, unfortunately, but I think it's very nice on other people if it works with their chemistry.

alexanna7
alexanna7

gucci II is a mature floral-fruity! Sexy,feminine,soft! Verry well blended! The blackberry and black currant are there throught out the all fragrance! But,the jasmine,peony and violet makes it feminine and mature! The cedar wood makes a nice and soft base.the musk completes that beautiful blend of fruits and flowers! Perfect for a summer night!

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I have a most gorgeous vegan and cruelty free oil imitation of this scent. I cannot tell you how the original smells,as I have never smelled it. But I will be reviewing my imitation of it:)

The oil is so very juicy fresh,with fruits,citrus of bitter oranges,mandarins ready to be plucked from trees,green crisp leaves of cassia (gently green,not gripping green).There is a strong note of black currants,so sweet like nature's gentle candy wine,but the leaves really tone the sweetness down.

There is the nutty, creamy feel of a warm purple heliotrope flower necklace draped over your heart. This flower note adds such texture to this dreamy scent.

Just a smidgeon of white flower petals I do sense. Some peony and lily of the valley (I am not really sensing jasmine) these petals add lovely touches to the layers. :)

There is also a soft woody note,just touches of cedar branches.

I find it so lovely on a hot summer day. The juicy feeling and the breezy fruit air,makes harmony on a scorching day. This scent will not overwhelm the senses.

I find the Gucci II oil imitation lasts a good 5 hours on my skin,and then I can easily re-apply. :)

Peace

graça.silva
graça.silva

amo esse perfume! lembro de momentos inesquecíveis na minha vida.

sinesthesya

my favourite perfume of all the time.. so sexy, sophisticated, fresh, i love it!

Alyluz222
Alyluz222

The fruity floral that stands out from the gazillion other fruity florals out there. Berries are dark fruits. They stain your lips when you eat them, when you bake them into desserts you really need a little extra sugar to bring out their juicy sweetness because they can be bitter and tart.....what is my point? My point is that I don't understand the average interpretation of what a berry smells like. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy is a good example. Strawberry Nerds by Willy Wonka and Cherry blowpops are good examples. Berry scents seem to always have a synthetic, syrupy, way too much sugar thing going on. This is the reason I dislike most of them. Gucci edp 2 is the berry fragrance that demands I not judge her before I've worn her. This is the exception right here! These are dirty, earthy berries, almost as if berries grew from the ground! This is a berry scent where the fruit is not all loud and obnoxious and just takes over the whole thing. I really get the smell of cedar and a floral aspect is also very present. Now I can't pinpoint one flower in particular because it is blended so well but I get the sense that I'm outdoors where there are fragrant trees and beautiful flowers and I'm eating berries from a bush in the ground. Not Willy Wonka's factory.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Initially, my coworker brought this in to work on a strip that she let me smell. I loved it at first whiff. She kept saying she hated it because it smelled like pepper. That was my favorite part! So fast forward to now and I'm at Ikea looking around. This lady passes me and i ask her what she is wearing and she says she is wearing this! Wow! Fragrance comes full circle! So, now I know I must buy it! What are the chances I'd run in to it twice and still love it! LOL!

klmckendry
klmckendry

I've never smelt anything like this (although I haven't really tried that many!). Spicy powder on first smell, but the pleasant kind.

This was a blind buy and it arrived yesterday as I was leaving for work, after showing and already having sprayed another perfume. I couldn't wait and sprayed it on top.

Well, I do physical sweaty work all day, and at the end of the day I could still smell this, and no trace of the other.

Great lasting power on me, unusual fragrance.. which I like (so many similar fragrances gets very boring), and very pleasant. Thumbs up for me =)

UPDATE: I'm addicted. This smells sooo pretty! No matter how crap I feel, or how run down I look, I feel like a princess when I spray it.. will buy again and again!

My brother gave this to me as a gift several years ago. I didn't like it. I tried and tried to like it. There was something in it that I couldn't describe that just didn't work on me. In the end, I gave it to a friend. In the past few years, my taste in fragrance has changed tremendously, so I thought, maybe I'll like it now. I tested it again. In the first 5 minutes, I smelled something soft and sweet, like berries, soft woods, and powder. But all-too-soon the berries disappeared, and all I could smell was that "thing" I didn't like about it. It was still there. I finally realized the right word is "bitter." It's very bitter, unlike any perfume I've ever smelled. I think this could be so beautiful on the right woman (or man?), but bitter doesn't work for me. It's soft and elegant, definitely classic, sadly just not on me.

Wendyladywj
Wendyladywj

I smell a dark berry with masculine, sharp cedar. It does not seem sweet or warm but bright and crisp. I love the heavy bottle/cap and light, pink/lavender color. I think this is a good early spring scent when the air is warming, the sun is bright and the snow is melting.

Spicy
Spicy

it's a kind of a pink scent, but not candy(sugary) like. I feel blackberries and peony most of all and cedar "lets" them settle. Really sexy, stylish and I think it's good for all seasons.

stephanie.smith
stephanie.smith

I purchased this perfume at an airport when I was getting off the plane and wanted to smell nice. (Since airport security throws out liquid, I could not carry my own.) This was 6 years ago. I have purchased 3 bottles since then, but it goes quick because the bottle is so heavy and mostly glass. I love this perfume and whenever I wear it EVERYONE always asks because they love it. ;-) I never tell them, this perfume is my secret :-) It is more of a going out at night perfume. Not your daily type :-) But you must smell this perfume first before purchasing. Its not everyones taste!

Aysu
Aysu

This is not an easy going, fresh, young berry scent as you may expect from the notes, not at all. It is full of pepper which for me destroys whole composition.
I was expecting a pink, young scent, a bit fruity sweetness, something that fits jeans & white t-shirt.. But this is too spicy and heavy, and I find nothing in common with Jeanne Lanvin. If you like Jeanne Lanvin and want to give this a try just because you like the other, please do not. These are completely in different leagues..
Jeanne is a citrusy / raspberry and definitely easygoing young fruity floral. But this one is gross, stuffed with pepper.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Once a girl was running after me in the subway to fing out what i was wearing!Very romantic!

panchitotigre8
panchitotigre8

I have to agree with the two reviews that are below me this one is head turner it is SEX in a bottle when I wear this my other half and can not keep his hands off me .Men ask me what I am wearing so they can buy it for their ladies.It is just so sophisticated and sexy .LOVE IT!!

This is a very dirty perfume for a 'floral fruity'!
I agree with the reviewer beneath me, it is a really pink animal.

rinz09
rinz09

This a sexy fruity bomb of candy. I literally ONLY wear this when I am going out to a party. It's way too much for a daily perfume. There is a sorority girl element to it, but not so much as Miss Dior Cherie, or any of the other candy fruit bombs that rule the perfume market today. Overall, I like it but once my bottle is out I am never buying it again.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

I had it when it first came up, and reminds me first dates with my boyfriend. Floral and spicy. Very romantic. I think I ll buy another one just to become 20 again....

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Wish the scent would last longer !! I Like it 'cause is clean and fresh, I find many florals too much for the senses, and fruity scents often too sweet or too citrus, however this is a perfectly balanced blend that is feminine, subtle and sophisticated, and has just a touch of warmth that I do not find powdery at all . A great day-to-night year-round fragrance.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Gucci II is a spicy fruity luxurious fragrance. Blackberry and blackcurrant for a sweet spiciness with violet for a soft powdery note. Light jasmine and a touch of bitter orange and mandarin. Heliotrope and cedarwood for a smooth dry down. Absolutely love this gorgeous scent!

dzoana.dzons
dzoana.dzons

to love the scent I must find it either vey pleasant and neutral (not too heavy)at the same time or unique..this one is very unique,u wont find anything similar!spicy but fresh and when it comes to occasions when to wear it it's very versatile

stillsummer
stillsummer

BEAUTIFUL. one of my favourites in my collection. Fresh, fruity (rasberry almost) fun, girly scent. If you want a perfume out of impulse or have never smelled this one before. This one is a safe bet. LOVE it.

feeg

I bought this perfume 6 yrs ago in Greece on vacation, used it every night when was going to club as a young girl and used to have those perfect summer nights...but after coming home it was stolen as brand new with my bag...now after a looong time sprayed it on my skin and couldn't wait to buy it again, so bought it right away and I'm still amazed how marvelous it is...I absolutely love it. It's a perfume in which was a hard work put in. It's not the kind of perfume that would be similar to any other. It's unique like dior addict. Once u smell it on someone you will know..! :)

farai
farai

Am in love with this, it lifts my spirit.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one is nice , But i cant come ower the peppery start. I guess it is the cassia or somthing , it is so peppery but blended whit the peony(this one can be peppery to)Violets , freesia ,Cedar , berrys and more. it is delicios , but i cant sniff up close one my wrist right away. this turns to instant head ache ..
But this is a delicios and fun , flirty , girly. I do get the a bit distant feal to this.. Like a lady that you do not want to step to close to. She like here distans , and do not let you that close .. (Dont get me wrong , Nothing wrong whit that)
Maybe a office scent.. but this might work for a early party aswell:)

Hellokt
Hellokt

Love this elegant and cheerful perfume. It always lifts my spirits and makes me think of spring; although I think it works at all times of year. It's one of those fragrances that changes on you in all seasons. In spring and summer it's bright and cheerful; but in fall and winter, you tend to focus more on the woodsy smells in the fragrance. To me, that's a sign of a great fragrance. Way to go Gucci! This is definitely modern; but with a complexity that harkens back to vintage compilations. I must admit however, that the bath soap and the lotion don't smell the same as the fragrance for me.

cerebellum
cerebellum

I would probably consider this my favourite perfume right now. I think it smells great on me, sweet and flowery but not cloying or overwhelming. I love both the top notes and the dry down, and I usually get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. I would consider this my current go-to

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

If you looking for naturale and clean scent :)

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

I had originally purchased the Original Gucci (brown) and aboslutely hated it. It smelled like Coca-cola syrup on my skin. (I gave it to my sister, she loved it) When this one came out, I gave it a try and was hooked. I've kept it in rotation since its been out and I love the bottle. Its very substantial and pretty.

upon first spray I get a blast of orange, the spice of the freesia, some thing to me that smells more like pink pepper and a bit of the musk.

I don't get a lot of sillage with this. Its more of a up close and personal smell. I tend to wear in the hotter months as it blooms a bit more on me.

I also tend to wear this with the lotion, to get a bit more length out of it, otherwise it will disappear in 4-5 hours.

On me it dosen't change a whole lot. I do get the bitter orange note all the way through however. The floral notes change some, though I won't say it smells like gardenia, it really dosen't, its more of a mix of soft floral without getting too sweet.

At the end of its life I get a bit of bayer baby aspirin smell that I attribute to the orange, heliotrope and cedar. I don't mind that smell though some would lol

I like that it never turns synthetic on me, which is a big plus. I think some perfumes (especially these days) they can have a very synthetic smell that can be a bit offputting. I'm sure that has something to do with quality of the scent used.

Kitty Noire
Kitty Noire

I tested this today because I was looking for a gift for my sister. I know she will absolutely love it, but I don't really love the price of more than €50 for 30 ml.

SheShe
SheShe

I usually like woody scents but this one doesn't work well imo. The cedar wood here is very dry and in my imagination I see a woman smiling but she's stiff and frigid and somebody you don't trust. I wish I could stop the feeling but I can't.

dreambiology
dreambiology

I had this many years ago. Used to wonder why it smelled so great for an hour or two and then turned into something else I didn't quite like....well looking at the notes here I know it was the cedar I was smelling. Would love it much more if it didn't have the cedar in the dry down.

meret
meret

Wanted to like it so much! Some of the ingredience seem to work on me - black currants, peony, lily of the valley and blackberries. But no, the perfume itself is sadly just too watery for my taste.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Well I have to say I don't like the bottle because it is more glass than liquid! It is expensive. I thought it was too peppery but when I wore it for the whole day the pepper didn't stay too long on me because perfume seems to go straight to it's drydown on me and stay there. If I like top notes I don't get to enjoy them for more than a couple of minutes. I found this one lasted on clothes and hair but on my skin I had to keep reapplying it. I do like it and it is in the category of versace crystal and guess but this is more classy I think and an older person can wear it because I think some older people as in myself 33 think versace crystal and guess are now a bit young for me. If I want the peony fresh smell or raspberries then this is what I would wear. I am reviewing the perfume I am not sure what the edt is like.

Misenchanted
Misenchanted

I reveived this as a gift and absolutely hate it! Smells like fly spray. Can't wait to use it all up. Maybe I should trade?? Thumbs up though for a gorgeous bottle design, chunky and substantial without being inelegant.

Update - Sold this on ebay. So glad it's gone to a good home. Proceeds went towards Chanel Chance....yay!

smellmenow
smellmenow

very original and modern

GawjusJess
GawjusJess

I love this perfume! Its a gorgeous, young scent that I find lasts really well on me. Quite expensive, but then it is Gucci and I think its worth it. Sweet and floral perfect for the summer!

sulfurin
sulfurin

I had this parfume as a gift two times.So i have to use it.
It's light,floral and volatile.It doesn't suit me.It's not too original and also not too ordinary.

Vreka93
Vreka93

I adore this parfume. Its very delicious.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I am not sure if you'll agree with me but isn't it a bit too spicy and woody to be called floral fruity???
Gucci II is a soft floral woody fragrance with a spicy opening.
It makes a great summer fragrance and no matter if applied generously, it will never offend or repulse anyone in your presence. Lasting power and silage are acceptable.
(The bottle makes a statement, I love Gucci bottles; they are all chunky and heavy.)
I expected more fruits and more sweetness, nevertheless, I am not disappointed with Gucci II.
Well worth trying.

sinesthesya

I am in love with this scent... this is true love haha :B ... it's girly, sweet, spicy, fresh, oh my God... i don't want to use it cause i've got a small bottle of this

MiamiSupermodel
MiamiSupermodel

I love this scent. The strong cedar dry down saves it from being too much of a young girl fruity frag. I love the berries in the opening. I think its lovely, sophisticated and fresh.
I hate the bottle topper though, it weighs more than the actual fragrance.

Genius

Does anyone know if they still sell this at stores or if they stopped manufacturing it??

Genius

My favorite perfume for any girl 25 and under. Smells innocent and enjoyable.

Chanelette
Chanelette

This Gucci fragrance is nothing like the original brown Eau de Parfum - it's its contradiction. It's crystal clear, cool, clean. I get mostly freesia with a woderful violet note on transparent musky base. The black currant bitterness stays with me all the time and I guess that's the note that makes the fragrance different from all the pink bottles out there. Nicely done, uplifting and refreshing.

msksk
msksk

Just didn't like this at all. The top notes were too heavy and overpowering, it just didn't settle on my skin

olga1780
olga1780

It is a very inoffensive fragrance, great for casual and office use. The staying power leaves much to be desired...2-3 hours at the most. So you'd better put it on and start heading for the door quickly, if you want to get any compliments. Not much else to say. I am not sure i will buy another bottle after i use this one up. For the price you can buy something more unique, impressive and intriguing.
I might change my mind about it though because i can clearly distinguish the violet, and I love violet perfumes. All i have to do is stop puying new perfumes so I can wear it more often than once a month. lol

After wearing it today- a definite no for the staying power. If you want to justify the Gucci price tag, go for Envy or Gucci EDP in the brown square bottle.

lilou
lilou

It's not original, it smells like sweeties. It doesn't stay. I think about Feerie - Van Cleef and Arpels when I smell it, but as a sexier version. It's perfect for young women.

sinesthesya

I love it!. the only thing i don't like it's so expensive.. it's so femenine, fresh, fruity, clean, and a bit strong but in a good way.. you should try it!

pinki
pinki

LOVE this scent and always have a bottle of it. It is just so delicious, refreshing and feminine! I always get compliments on it. The bottle is beautiful and the perfume has excellent staying power. I gave a small bottle to my best friend for Christmas, and she says 'it smells like you, I love it!'.

Maathir
Maathir

I'm in love with this fragrance

hya_philomena
hya_philomena

Though it's not my favorite, it's a nice, subtle feminine scent. Fruity and flowery, a bit powdery. I don't love it because it's a soapy kind of fruitiness, like the old-fashioned English glycerin soaps. Pink fits to it.

Gracey16
Gracey16

Great, subtle but unique smell. Very sweet, and suitable as an evening scent as well.

emi
emi

I'm a proud owner of this one. It is exatctly what it's supposed to be in its category: floral fruity scent. I smell blackberry, violet and something green like grass or fresh hay but maybe it's the cassia that is present among the notes. Despite of its category it doesn't smell cheap in my opinion. I think it is very classy and I find this scent very delightful. It makes me think about sunny, summer day in the wood. Lovely. The longevity and the silage are both very good.

rdx
rdx

I really love it on my wife.. it's so smooth and light with a power of lasting for a long time.
the smell of bitter orange with berries takes u to the heaven.

Well, well, well.
I was wrong about the sillage/longevity.
I wore it today at 7am and received two compliments: one at lunch time and another at night!

impli
impli

this is style, fresh, deep and a bit of tart parfume

Nanc
Nanc

The musky cedar scent really stands out, pretty all year long.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I used to use this summer fragrance.
It is a nice rose scent, little cheerful and happy.
I had to give it away unfortunately since it was too light for my skin.
Now i regret it...

So
So

Love this perfume! I know is a summer perfume, but now, before winter hollidays, the peppery flavor that bursts at the first sniff makes me "see" a Christmas Tree :-)))
I find it to be the Complete Scent: feminine but strong and "peppery" (as one of you said), sexy but playfull, mature and young at the same time...
I find the staying power acceptable. As I love it so much, I would really like to feel overwhelmed by the scent, so it would be nice if it lingered more. And more. And more ! :-))
Still, there is an issue: I've got a 75 ml bottle and it bothers me alot that it is so incredibly heavy !!! Why ?
Does anybody know if there are any other products with this fragrance (body lotions, deo, shower, shampoo etc) ? I'd really like to have it all !! :-))

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Gucci EDP II is not especially fruity to my nose, it has more of a mild soapy nuance than anything delicious. I also could have sworn this was chock full of pink pepper due to its opening of sneezy piquant sweetness.

It does seem to have a leathery texture to the perfume which is interesting. By this I don't mean it smells like leather at all but it does have an odd worn handbag texture to it.

Gucci EDP II is a step above ordinary fruity florals however I still find it too... indistinguished... from the herd. Likeable, grown up and pleasant but nonetheless ordinary.

hiraeth
hiraeth

so gentle and romantic, I just love it and would recommend it to everyone - you feel young again when you wear it and very feminine. One of the most feminine perfumes I have ever had.

Zaleska

Bought it for my birthday! :)
I've smelled it on a coworker and found it very mature and sexy at the same time! But...when my bottle arrived I became slightly disappointed, because the smell is astounding, but doesn't last long on me (smells like a body mist, in fact).

SIGH...o_o

greenrunner4
greenrunner4

At first I didn't like this because it was very peppery right off the bat. However, the drydown was very yummy. now I appreciate the pepper because I find it to be much different than anything else I have!

seromoni
seromoni

I have this parfume, I love it very much! It makes me happy. But unfortunately, doesn't last long :(

guest_MM
guest_MM

it seems that this one confirms yet again that the perfume has to fit the owner's skin.. I was quite surprised at some reviews here because this perfume I really like, and I feel it all day long when I put it! it does not bother me, it s not heavy. and funny but sometimes, at moments it reminds me on chamomile, although it doesn't contain it... :)

Kimi
Kimi

Sorry not my type. Smell is too strong though long staying power. I gave it away to my sister.Does not smell sweet to me and smells different.

picisziv
picisziv

at first smell Gucci II was too strange to me. to be honest, i didn't expect so much 'cause i thought luxury brand perfumes are famous and exclusive but their smell is not for my taste. then i went to a perfumery and the sales assistant suggested me Gucci II. "i won't like it" - i said but when i sprayed it on this scent seemed to be way better than i remembered.
one day i came into a friend who said she's wearing it. i sniffed her and was amazed by her fragrance. Gucci II impressed me and still impresses every time i feel it. it's so extraordinary that i think i could break up with all floral fruity perfumes for this one. for a lifetime...:)

sasadeen
sasadeen

A totally amazing scent, at first I smell some spicy scent like pepper but when it sets on my skin it becomes sweeter and sweeter. The lasting power is very good, lasted all day. I have a compliment on it.

tonni
tonni

Very fresh and fruity,I love this scent,a little like ENVY ME.

Cereza
Cereza

I am a fan of floral/fruity fragrances, but I seem to get bored with them really soon (after an hour or so, i am not so excited about the sweet smell). With this one - there's something really spicy at the opening which doesn't fades out. I love this fragrance, I'm smelling my wrists all the time when it's on and my bf loves these very much (and he hates all the sweet fragrances). I disagree, but he said that this is a little bit "sluty" scent.

NiteAngel
NiteAngel

Love the smell, very light and fruity, but after 1h I can't smell it at all.. Very disappointing vs the price paid...

Puma
Puma

For me these one is difficult to define... It's softy floral but I can also feel some green notes, no fruits.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Update - 5/8: There is something industrial chemical about this one... giving me a headache today. Just one spritz on wrist. I have waited 5-10 min. and still strong. Headache-inducing. So sad. :( Spritz with caution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one I am testing now, it does smell very young... It doesn't smell like Miss Dior Cherie (that one is more sweeter with candied cherries, roses and caramel popcorn.) but there is definitely something sweet and almost candy about it... that it reminds me of that one. Like maybe Miss Dior Cherie's older sister? I don't know what it is about it that reminds me of it since I know they are different. Hard to place. Am I completely off? Gucci is so new to me.

I also tried Gucci Flora last night and I really enjoyed that it stayed on my skin even once I woke up this morning. I am not used to perfumes that actually STAY on! lol I hope this one does as well. It is fading so nicely. IT is pretty, sweet, soft and comforting. :) It just makes me smile. Not really powdery per say, but very very soft. :) Very very feminine!

I smell the red berries but it definitely reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie even though I can't place why? I know they are different.. maybe it's the almost candy sweetness? Maybe it's the red berries added to this blackberry note. The black berry here is faint and not fruity/ citrusy/ bright or sour. It is definitely almost candied. It is so very soft. There is something about this that I think a little or young girl could wear this in moderation. But also young and older women. It is definitely classy enough for older ones to wear if they like sweet. :)

I will test it over the next week or so and see how it goes. So far I like it. :) But not sure if I will save up. I tend to like brighter fruity florals. More on the fruit less on the floral. Although they are cheaper. Even though they are fun, they definitely don't last and smell as clean as this one as it fades.

I really like how it blends with my own skin. It is innocent and classy and yet once its into the heart there is a light sensuality. playful and classy. Must test some more. :) I am enjoying trying this one...

There is a sophistication about this, (also the Gucci Flora I was testing last night) I could definitely see this being very appropriate to wear to a wedding or formal event. Even though this seems very girly and springtime, I honestly like it enough that I think I would wear it all year round. Sophisticated and sweet at once. Very classy. :) Most formal or designer perfumes I tend not to like for some reason. Too strong too many notes too many florals? who knows... but this one I am enjoying and I am really impressed.

This is my first time testing Gucci, and so far I like what I smell! :)

lialu
lialu

Love, love, love it!!! I totally agree with a previous review - this scent is the one you can always rely on. It works all year round, 24/7. I adore the slight "pepperiness" about it, it certainly is more than just any floral.
Recommended.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Whoa! I was thinking about what to put on my sleeve when I was dragging myself past the shelves in boredom and this pink, nice juice and it's Gucci and it's on 'for test' for a long time... Also, it was nice spring day and sunshine, birds dropping random melodies, but no floral smell lingering there yet. It was perfect choice. It really was. Though, definitely not what I expected.

Reviews promised 'pinkyness', 'cutiness' and 'typical floral fruitiness'.

Let's start with pinkiness.. totally agreed. It's pink, but classy, expensive. Cute? Not really. Cute is little girls. This one already has a good taste. [and thick wallet]. Typical floral fruity? Nah.. not on me, more like berries to me.

Opens with berries and somewhat like spices. At first moment I thought 'pink bubblegum with spices'. But that was only ironical 'hello' from Gucci II. For ''not taking it srsly'..

Further... Gucci is definitely sister of Gucci edp which is first. If I wouuld compare both that'll be like this : Gucci EDP is like black leather bag and Gucci II is pink suede/leather bag. Both from natural materials. First is vampy femme fatale, second is modern It girl with pink bag in her hand. Good work combining heliotrope, violet and peony.

Also Gucci II is that perfect thing to wear when you don't really know what to choose. All year long. Lasting power is good as the projection.

kittymoon
kittymoon

This is so likeable! The best and most stylish, discreet, innocent every-sunny-sommerday perfume ever! I love it!

Nothing for a night out. Too airy, easygoing, lovely.

misswhite130
misswhite130

Lovely smell, shame it doen't last very long. which is a disappointment for EDP.

guest_she
guest_she

even the parfume edp..it not too strong smell..but i love the heaven smell..tht make me fresh..4 star

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

Got this as a gift from my older brother.

I liked the smell, as I could detect a lot of delectable fruits and the sweet and wonderful peony that made the one spritz sparkle. The scent later advances into a light forest smell with a sweeter tone of jasmine leading the way.

The only complaint I had was that there was more bottle or glass than there was perfume XD

Scent 7/10

Staying Power 6/10

zvoncica
zvoncica

I had a dream last night.
Barefoot girl is singing on my terrace.
In a navy blue shirt.
Violets are blooming in blackberry arms.
You are my sunshine, goes the song.
Wind shakes cedar tree.
Peels of bitter orange lay on the floor.
I dance with the girl.
My feet are also bare.

Bliss. Serenity. Hope.

I had a dream last night.
That the girl is my daughter.
Imaginary travels are a gift.
Travel with Gucci EDP II.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

It smells like violets, very faint can't smell it after 5 min.

AcePilot

ajbww: I actually started a topic in the forum about not being able to smell this, and the wonderful ladies on this sight informed me that some perfumes are meant for the summer, (Like this Gucci one) and that they are undetectable during the winter! So dont worry :) I am excited for the heat so I can enjoy this perfume to its fullest extent!

ajbww
ajbww

i love this sent too, but i agree with ACEPILOT i cant smell it either after 5 mins very disapointing... but smells nice and fresh

AcePilot

I have had this for about a week now. I definetly love the scent, but I swear within 5 minutes I can't smell anything. This seems to be happening alot lately with new perfumes that I have purchased.

AcePilot

Just got it in the mail ten minutes ago. I bought it unsniffed due to the reviews, and Im glad I did! Its so feminine. It first I thought I smelled grapefruit, But now it smells delicate and soft, berries and light flora. Very feminine,LOVE IT!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

A lovely spring/summer scent,to me it smells like rasberries!Very pleasant and easy to wear.

alkida
alkida

It is great.I use the shampoo, body lotion and the perfume. It is just breathtaking fragrance!

This seems to be a very popular fragrance, and while I understand its appeal, I guess I expected something more.

Gucci eau de Parfum II appears to be the perfect Summer choice for the young and extremely feminine. This is your typical pink fruity floral, inoffensive and pleasant.

The opening of Gucci eau de Parfum II is actually quite strong, with the berries and citrus coming to the fore early in the composition. The florals, although present, hardly feature in this fragrance. The fruit certainly dominates.

The heart softens a little into a shampoo-like concoction that is both clean and delicate. Once again it is that 'straight out of the shower' type smell that is replicated here.

The drydown is by far my favourite part, with a musky and subtle berry scent creating a direct comparison to berry flavoured yoghurt. I thoroughly enjoyed this sudden creaminess and I found it to round off the scent nicely.

Although fruity fragrances aren't really my thing, I rather like its 'cuteness', I have to say that this is quite delicious. I'll also add that I found no problem with the lasting power, it lasts considerably well on me.

7Hills
7Hills

Glitteralex: I also think the dry down is woodsy. I chose this scent because it has some type of pepper note in it that I really like. It smells great on me, not too young or fruity, but rather sophisticated. I only wear it at night. as its too heavy on me for day use.

kugkng
kugkng

It's a very delightful floral fruity scent, sweet but not too sweet yet smooth.I feel so young with this scent and very enjoyable.Someone says it has no lasting but on me it's just satisfing
I think it works close to skin not loud suit enough for your romantic time.

flower
flower

I love this perfume but it doesn't have any lasting power on me. What a shame

milena

Bought this scent because it was on sale, thought 'wow' a bargain.Not my taste, gave it to my daughter and on her smells divine. I love gucci perfumes but this one is not right on my skin, definitely a scent for the young or if the chemistry is right.

guest_sweet girl
guest_sweet girl

its a nice perfume for girls!!!

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

My brother got me this for my birthday but it was the wrong Gucci perfume, still even so, it is on my desk for several years, I just cant throw it away. I would really love to love this, I absolutely love the top notes, it is very unusual, its fresh citrusy then warm flowers subtly side by side with a peppery zing HOWEVER after a few hours the dry down smells really funny on me, dare I say it smells a bit stale. Im slowly slowly figuring out that fruity scents with blackberry and citrus family dont smell too well on me later on.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Seems like most Gucci fragrances work really well on me! I had only tested this one on paper before buying it, but it definitely didn't disappoint.
It opens with plenty of fresh, ripe berries, and morphs into a rich, deep, juicy blackberry/violet mix.

Suslique
Suslique

i dont know... most of the time i make myself like it but usually i end up having a shower, washing it off and putting something else instead. too floral too sweet and kind of boring

shani
shani

this perfume is soooo perfect!!
i really want to get another one..

satindoll
satindoll

I love this perfume.It is definitely the best that I have ever had.It's so fresh and sexy.

Leni
Leni

I really liked this one in the beginning, but after I got my second bottle, I've hardly ever used it anymore. Not sure what it is, but it seems a bit too sweet to me and kind of cheap too. I will try and sell my bottle on ebay ... like many others I can't stand any longer.

dalkiuyu
dalkiuyu

I really wanted to like this scent but unfortunately, I seem to be the minority here because I just can't stand it. :( To me, it has the sickly sweet scent of a vase of dead flowers. Not attractive at all...

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Een van, jawel tot nu toe de beste voor mij.Een heerlijke geur vol fruit, maar delicate fruit, overheerlijke bessen. Ik ruik frambozen, maar die zitten er niet in volgens de omschrijving.
De geur blijft heerlijk in je warme trui hangen t/m de volgende dag.Fris en fruitig met kwaliteit! De beste!!

Oh, i love this scent, very fruity and sweet, but not too sweet.
The drydown is a little bit sharp for me but a very lovely innoncent smell. loveeee it.Very good

PolytheneGirl
PolytheneGirl

This is currently my favourite scent! It is fresh, but calm at the same time- the pale colour of it suits the smell well. The slight fruitiness of it adds a bit of fun, making it perfect for the day. I can't put my finger on why I like it so much, other than personal taste- as it doesn't initially appear to be particularly distinct. There is just something about it I suppose!

glitteralex
glitteralex

Have to say, I found the drydown on this one woodsy-anyone else?

pegsmart
pegsmart

I got a sample bottle from my sister, and it was love at first spray, the fruity/floral scent combined was a pleasure not to strong of a smell soft/femmine unlike other gucci perfumes that I found to be to maculine of a smell, but this one is a keeper.

Helene
Helene

Sweet, perfect, chic, and this colour! I began to notice that pink, violet, clear and green perfumes suit me more than yellow or brown ones.

klonk
klonk

I received this (the three small 'handbagbottles' in a box) as a gift from a friend. When you first spray it on you get a burst of black current and sweet (!) berries. Only a tiny bit of flowery notes come to my nose. After 15 minutes or so I get more of the peony and the violet. Do not ever smell any jasmine or lily-of-the-valley, which I both really love... The drydown is the best part of it. After about two hours the scent has become more easy and silent. Still remains very sweet. Too sweet.

Oxygene
Oxygene

It is quite floral-fruity, but in a good way. It is a fragrance that is not too overpowering so it's safe to wear it even if you work close to other people. This would make a lovely gift for ladies of any ages.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Juicy, mature raspberries in withered grass. It for me dysonans and some unlogic. I tried to fall in it, but it has mission impossible.

hena a
hena a

oooh!! i love it so! the combination is sweet but not overly sweet. really nice.

coco76
coco76

originally got a tester for my little sister...then kept it for myself. the black currant, cedar , blackberry, violet and musk are a beautiful lingering combination. found myself adoring this despite the cutesy 'pinkness', and the fact that i do not usually like floral smells on myself. at first splash it may appear to be for a teen, but give it a few minutes...you may be surprised.

Gemini
Gemini

I love it! Tasty fruity sexy scent.

jeca
jeca

For young girls, blackberry, stylish

2007

Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci 4.03 out of 5 based on 1221 ratings and 159 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.