Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Gucci Guilty Absolute Gucci for men
dislike

I want it: 86

leather
Gucci Guilty Absolute Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Absolute Gucci for men Pictures

Gucci Guilty Absolute, the new edition of the masculine Gucci Guilty fragrance, comes out in early 2017. It is the product of collaboration between the creative director of the Gucci house Alessandro Michele and perfumer Alberto Morillas.

The top notes include leather. The heat is made of patchouli and the base captures goldenwood and vetiver. From the brand: „Created using a particular blend with a structure that remains unchanged from the first time it is applied to the skin. Leather accord and goldenwood are custom-mixed with natural extract of the Nootka Cypress, selected especially for Gucci Guilty Absolute. The resulting scent features ultra-dry woody notes. The fragrance’s composition is intensified with three forms of patchouli oils and earthy vetiver.“

Available as a 90 and 150 ml eau de Parfum.

Leather

Patchouli Cypress

Woody Notes Vetiver

Helen Carnate

Gucci Guilty Absolute Fragrance Reviews

rmf1112
rmf1112

Heads up, this is available for purchase from Gucci.com right now.

sameh
sameh

I have to totally agree with my friend siraog with his review .
Alberto Morillas increased my hopes for this fragrance. Old Gucci fragrances are the best, but the new ones are the worst. I hope this is a return to the past.

siraog
siraog

edit: Price is $125 for 150ml, $99 for 90ml and $78 for 50ml.

olfactorium
olfactorium

A masterful release from Gucci is long overdue. Liquefied leather and blended patchouli oil sound like fine intoxicants for the nose. Could Guilty Absolute be the cure for the lack of character attributed to this series in remarks or is it just a case of March Madness? The signs are quite auspicious regarding Alberto Morillas and his many triumphs. This should be a big, fat Gucci hit! Eager to try.

Gumbinator
Gumbinator

I think the reason why people are voting, is going by what they already know. Like how an Oud frag most consider great for the cold months. The color of the juice is amber, depicting warmth. Notes of vetiver, kinda resembling spring. You see a lot of votes for Love because perhaps long time Gucci lovers know this will be a hit. Its the excitement. Its something new. Most frag heads will get that sense of excitement. Perhaps its something new to try next time your out. Not too mention, that talk about the mixing of 3 patchouli oils and using ingredients like leather, and vetiver. I also read about Oud being in there as well.

Within no time, the votes will balance out. I do not own a Gucci fragrance, but my Dad does. He owns Gucci Guilty. And loves it. This will definitely be something I will be excited to smell very soon. Let's hope all the hype is worth it!

NazguL2
NazguL2

Why fragrantica allows people rate a frag even hasn't been released?

genvy
genvy

Those aren't reviews. Stop. Nobody cares. And don't even think about voting. You haven't smelled it.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

I've had several frags with leather, patchouli and vetiver notes. But this Gucci Guilty Absolute is seemingly inimitable due to the blending of different patchouli oils. I'm really eager to buy. Hope it's out (in my region) before March '17!

SirMasterpiece
SirMasterpiece

Still hoping that one day we will get back GPH and GPH III will be released...

Dirk
Dirk

By Alberto Morillas
Well then i am interested. will test it for sure when it's out.

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

I guess I should just copy and paste my review of Boss Bottled Intense Parfum Absolue...
However, the appearance of Alberto Morillas as the Creative influence fills me with some hope beyond the initial destruction of faith that was only partially saved by Gucci Guilty Intense(I questioned 'why bother with the first GG anyway as it should have been what GGI IS)... Morillas must have been called in to add some much needed brand re-inforcement and I look forward to testing the fragrance which should really have an entirely different/new branding associated with it rather than the Guilty moniker...
Thoughts?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Absolute fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Absolute, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Absolute by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Absolute by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.