Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women
dislike

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense have been heralded as the scents of 21st Century seduction. In these audacious, globally award-winning perfumes, today’s guiltless young men and women have discovered the scent of provocation that has proved utterly addictive. Thrill seekers the world over have been seduced into indulging in guilty pleasures. Now, in the dark and mysterious Gucci Guilty Black, the story becomes still more compelling, giving it a new, more passionate and more daring edge. A sequel and a new chapter.

Creative Director Frida Giannini remarks: “These characters fascinate us as they are taken on a life of their own. We are eager to know about the next chapter in their story as it unfolds through Guilty Black”. The Guilty Black lovers bring out the most thrilling sides of each other: alone they are magnificent, together irrepressible. Fearless in their passion, they are brazen, shameless, unpredictable – ready for each and every explosive encounter. Their attraction is instinctive: they go where they sense danger and each other. Too much is never enough for our young hedonists, who drive each other to live life to the fullest. Again and again, they give in to pleasure and the excitement of breaking the rules.

Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense are scents of indulgence and guilty pleasures. Now, in Gucci Guilty Black, the house chooses provocative, glossy black to encase the glowing red and green of its iconic webbing.

GUCCI GUILTY BLACK Pour Femme is an intense oriental floral in which RED-hot sensuality is all:

Top notes

The scent demands attention with a sparkling prelude of succulent red fruits and an impertinent fist of pink pepper. The mood is youthful audacity.

Middle notes:

The heart combines the lusciousness of raspberry and peach with a heady femininity of lilac and violet. here is tenderness amid the bravura.

Base Notes:

The patchouli that is the hallmark of Gucci fragrances here generates a sense of addictive craving, while the voluptuousness of amber suggests deep femininity.

Gucci Guilty took the house’s golden entwined Gs and used this emblem as an incitement to subvert. Gucci Guilty Black carries this association still further – never has the coupling within this logo appeared more provocative. The brand is equally famed for its iconic green and red web stripe – signalling both “made in Italy” and “luxury heritage”. here this webbing is transformed into gendered colour schemes: danger-signal red for the Guilty Black heroine, unfettered green for its hero. The flacons are uncompromising bold, black perfection. As one would expect from Gucci, there is great tactile appeal in the bottles’ marriage of high-tech and high style. Giannini notes: “I wanted to create a provocative design for Guilty Black, yet building on the now iconic packaging of Guilty. We added an evocative red glass for the female fragrance, green for the male, as a tribute to the timeless Gucci web stripe.”

The imagery through which the house has brought Gucci Guilty to the world has captured attention: a spectacular combination of director Frank miller’s film noir and Frida Giannini’s sensuality. For this new project, art direction was again overseen by Riccardo Ruini, Creative Director at REm (Ruini e mariotti). Ruini has art directed Gucci’s advertising for the past five years. The campaign for Gucci Guilty Pour Femme won the coveted prize for Best media Campaign at the 2011 US FiFi Awards.

The advertisement was shot at Cinecittà Studios, the legendary home of Italian cinema. Again, its director was Sin City creator Frank miller; its stars femme fatale Evan Rachel Wood and hollywood action hero Chris Evans. Now, in Gucci Guilty Black, we join them for a fresh chapter in their story, and a thrilling sequel to what has come before. The chemistry between them is electric.

Leading fashion photographers Mert & Marcus were again responsible for the print advertising - explosively sensual images in which the gleam of the lovers’ skin is cast in red and green light. Mert & Marcus explain: “We see the couple at night, in flagrante, washed in electric green and red neon. The aura is raw and compelling. very modern, very sexy, very Gucci.”

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt, followed with 200ml body lotion and 200ml shower gel. Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme was launched in 2013.

Pink Pepper Red Berries

Raspberry Peach Violet Lilac

Patchouli Amber

Gucci Guilty Intense
Fearless

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

boannika
boannika

This one was a blind buy. Bought it a month ago. Big mistake! There is just something sickening about it, I believe it is the combination of powder and amber that make this scent unwearable and somehow heavy. The packaging is great, and that is pretty much the only thing I like about this.

dcookoo
dcookoo

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I am a big fan of the originial Gucci Guilty and Guilty Intense so I was expecting to like this. I sprayed it onto my hand and I instantly loved it. It was definitely Gucci Guilty, but much sweeter, much more fruiter. The pink pepper and red berries are definitely detectable. The patchouli is just a hint, so all you patchouli-loathers need not worry. Nicely blended fragrance, not too much of anything.

SILLAGE & LONGEVITY

Not great. Around 4 hours max. Stays close to the skin. Considering perfume never lasts long on my skin, no matter how strong it is, I'd also check other reviews.

FEELINGS PROVOAKED

Sexy, edgy, modern

CONCLUSION

A nice edition to the Gucci Guilty family, It's definitely worth a try. And I think it's worth mentioning I've seen Guilty Black selling online much cheaper than the originial Guilty so shop around for a good deal (I've seen the 75ml selling on allbeauty.com for £31).

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

When I first tried this I immediately disliked it. I thought it was loud and obnoxious. The second time, I realized I might have been influenced by the name and the bottle. To me, what's inside is more playful than seductive as its image would suggest. I still wasn't won over, but I went from hate to dislike. The third time, I went from dislike to interest. And now, I think I can safely say I like this. Though who knows what the fifth attempt will bring.

It opens with a blast of berries, then pink pepper, then raspberry, then patchouli and nectarine. Slowly the florals start to peep out as it sits. It's spicy, but definitely not dark and edgy. It's warm and pretty sweet, actually. It's well-suited for a fall evening out or a winter evening in.

auroramaria

GGI opens rather fruity with berries you can feel original Guilty in this but Intense is more fruity with raspberry and peach.
It then dries down with amber and patchouly being quite intense.
It's rather nice but personally I prefer Guilty EDP also longevity is not very good here sillage is moderate.

blue_belle
blue_belle

While cleaning out my room yesterday I found a sample spray of this hiding away somewhere. It's not the kind of thing I usually wear, and I'm not even sure where I got it because it's not the kind of thing I would be drawn to, but because of that it was the first thing I reached for this morning. Surprisingly enough, I'm very impressed!

This starts off with a juicy fruit note (current, I guess, but I actually thought it smelled more like raspberry) and then mellows out into a creamy peach/lilac combination. There's just a hint of spice in the background but it's not overpowering--even my dad, who usually hates patchouli, decided he likes this one. It's less "dark" than I was expecting but it's very pretty.

Since I haven't tried the original I might do that before I decide if I want to get a bottle of this, but I really like it and I'll have fun using up my tester.

DansingDragon
DansingDragon

I got this one at discounted price(at my own risk considering some of the reviews...), and I like it a lot - it's different from the majority of scents on the market, definitely grown-up and sexy, stays close to the skin, which makes it wearable day time and evening, and the longevity on me is good 4-6 hours:)

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Grown and sexy.. Opening reminds of a powdery Thierry mulger alien but as it dries gets sweeter and u can definitely pick up the berries..i like

arenee92
arenee92

I was really craving a new perfume, something sexy and mysterious. After sniffing around Ulta for what seemed like ages, my nose kept coming back to this one.

It smells completely different on me, than it did on the card. My skin tends to turn things super powdery, while on the card it smelled more berry. That doesn't mean I don't like it, though!

This is sexy, sweet, but not cloying. It's feminine, dark. I feel that it could be worn day or night, depending on the person. It's heavy on the patchouli, and pink pepper, with a touch of raspberry, and amber. I don't reach for this one often, but I'm glad to have it in my line up.

Jartan*555
Jartan*555

Hate to admit this but I'm usually a play it safe girl and I'm 37!!!???
I usually love the very fresh, innocent, fruity floral with just a little amber musk woodsey base. So, when I first smelled the guilty's, I thought, No Way!!but I'm finally tired of playing safe so I made myself try the One and was pleased. It was okay, actually. Then I tried guilty Black and at first it kind of scared me. Then as I started roaming around Macy's, I could smell it on me and was like WOW!!! It smelled warm yet fresh. I really like it. It's a flirty but still classy. Definitely, snuggable!!! I've gotten many compliments wearing black. The only downside is the longevity. No more than 3 to 4 hours. I wish they made an EDP, for sure.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I picked up a roller ball of this a few weeks back and I have wanted to write a review on this but I'm having trouble figuring this out. Not because I don't know if I like it or not, because I defiantly do, but because I can't really pick up what I'm smelling. It's like when you wake up from a good dream that immediately starts to fade away from memory but you can remember small bits and pieces and you try to put the pieces together but you can't, all you remember is it made you feel happy but you don't really know why.
To me, this perfume is just as soft as those hard to reach memories. With the black and red bottle and named "Guilty", I guess I keep expecting this to be loud and in your face- but it is soft, slightly sweet and demure. This should have been named "Innocent".
The opening is all pink pepper, then somewhere in the middle it's a soft....I don't know! It's just "soft". Maybe amber with a touch of the lilac? I really can't tell what any of these notes are other then just "pretty". I sprayed this on about 20 minutes ago to revisit it and I have to press my nose to my skin to get any scent. I really wish this was longer lasting and had more projection because it is very pretty and I'd probably get a full size if that were the case. Unfortunately it's a bearly there skin scent that could use more punch with a name like "Guilty".

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm a BIG fan of Gucci Guilty so I was eager to test this today when I saw it in a perfume section of a department store.

At first I liked it and thought it was very similar to the original Gucci Guilty, maybe a little bit fruitier though and the lilac is far less noticeable sadly, and I thought it was very pleasant. Luckily, I didn't even notice the patchouli in it, which was a VERY good thing because I really hate that note! Sadly though, after about 3 hours Guilty Black virtually evaporated and I can only smell it very slightly if I stick my nose right against my wrist! I tested two other perfumes as well on different parts of my arms .. Chopard Wish and Moschino Cheap & Chic Chic Petals .. and both of those have outlasted the Guilty Black.

So, for me, this would be a perfume to skip because I don't see the point in buying a fairly costly perfume that has almost no staying power. Luckily I have a bottle of the original Guilty which I got in a swap and I'd definitely get another bottle of that when I run out but I wouldn't waste my money on Guilty Black, despite it smelling nice while it lasted!

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Far from fruity, turns into the original Guilty in the dry down! this is the original but with patchouli, and you only smell a slight berry when its FIRST sprayed

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

To me this was a headache in a bottle. I just couldn't handle the intense,sour red berries and pink pepper combo, also the raspberry note was piercing my head, but I just don't do well with those notes in general. It had good lasting power and sillage, but just not for me.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

this is more fruitier than GOLD. Gucci Gold scent is really gender neutral, anyone can wear. I find Gold more muskier and bolder than this one.

sofyfragrantica
sofyfragrantica

Absolutely love this scent..but i don't know why my friend said it smelled typical,lame and before,few weeks ago,i read someone here said it smelled like play-doh (if i'm not mistaken)
Guess, different people produce different smell and some suit them and some not..i'm happy that Gucci guilty black suits me. Honestly, I really love the scent..this is my type of scent.I got the sample,i can't get enough of this scent..its sweet, sexy and seductive for me :) Love, Love , Love~

RighteousStarByDannyMotta
RighteousStarByDannyMotta

I AM A MAN AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLACK AND RED FRAGRANCE BY GUCCI SO MUCH, THAT I BOUGHT ONE JUST MYSELF A SMALL 60 DOLLAR BOTTLE TODAY!!!

Hellita
Hellita

I have a bottle of the original Gucci Guilty (used only 4 times so almost brand new) up for swap with the Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme if anyone is interested. Preferably within Europe (due to customs regulations). Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

dpepe6990
dpepe6990

Absolutely love this scent! I cannot get enough of it! It's definitely in my top list of favorites and possibly my signature. My fiancé also enjoys it. A few years back I tried the original Gucci Guilty and liked it but not enough to buy it. The original actually smells more masculine on me than the Black. As we all know, each person's skin chemistry is different, therefore, you should always try before you buy. It's extremely frustrating reading strong, bashing negative perfume reviews when a person's skin chemistry rejects a certain scent. We all wear what smells good on ourselves, there's no need to totally bash a perfume. Constructive criticism is much better than bashing. Just saying....

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Hmmmm....testing it out for the second time in the dark. First time I thought it was sexy. But i I didn't like it on my skin. I think it's the terrible patchouli note that Gucci overdoes a lot of the time. It's in several of their fragrances and it kinda smells like wet pencil shavings or sweaty money...the dry downs usually make me feel sick. Gucci if you are reading this a lot of your fans don't want this note in your scents. So get rid if it please. ..I really got a good blast of this when I first squirted.....however, it was mercifully gone within a few minutes and in really liking the masterfully present lilac uniquely associated with guilty. The Same really elegant clear scent that the regular guilty has and it is a quality scent. It does smell expensive. Maybe that's why they have that paper smell in there because they want to be associated with money perhaps. A few reviewers cited that it reminded them of Vegas and turning heads and lights and it does.....but also expensive suits and cutting deals. Fancy floral arrangements in front of waterfalls in five star hotel suites. Something about this scent makes me feel alive and like I am really good...like a make it happen girl. If I can get it to last a few hours I think I'm going to buy this.

artemiss
artemiss

I rather like the regular Guilty, and was a bit sad to see this rather than that in my sampler. I found it a bit cloying from the bottle.
On my skin, though, I think I like this rasperry version a touch more. Unlike the overwhelming mess I get on the card, on me it's red rasperry, amber and a sheer floral that comes and goes. (I suspect violet is the ephemeral one, but the lilac seems touch and go, too)

smkonink
smkonink

not that this is particularly bad mix but i do not associate this mix with sexiness but rather innocence. i can not shake the memory of play-doh from this scent so to me this is mis-named

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

MMM This fragrance has something in particular that I can't describe.
I don't have this fragrance but yesterday I went shopping with my two sisters and they have made me immediately try the scent..when I sprayed it on my hand at the biginning I did not like it very much,it was too heavy and the fact that this fragrance has a lot of alchol smelled too much of fruity-wine.
But after a while the smell was biginning to unfold and I could smell the sweetest notes like raspberry and pink pepper.
I give this fragrance 4/5 for the lovely notes and because I can't resist it even though it gives me a headache!

Jacqui2012
Jacqui2012

Very sexy fragrance. I find it strikes a personal note with me and as such it has become one of my current favourites. Behind the purchase of this scent comes a story of love, betrayal and sensuality Ha! Went through an emotional roller coaster ride with this bad boy appropriately titled 'guilty'.

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

It's got all the notes I love in fragrances... I'm not sure why it comes off like stale powder to me, very disappointing results on my skin.

Luthien999
Luthien999

My boyfriend bought me Gucci Guilty Black as a Christmas gift(the biggest package). It is a very elegant, glamourous and luxurious scent. Very stylish, sexy and full of passion as well. Not for everyday use...I love it so much. The longness is good.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Sweet, dark, and mysterious. The first spritz is boozy fruity, a little medicinal then it's sweet and sweet. The drydown is warm sweet amber, a bit powdery.

Notes from official site:
top notes of pink pepper and red fruits
heart notes of violet
base notes of patchouli and amber

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

The intial spray blast was not that great- smelled plasticky to me.
However, let me tell you- things quickly changed for the better! This is the perfect scent for young sexy moms who rock! It's fresh, sexy, addictive, and comforting all in one... not at all black or dark, like the bottle suggests. I also get a beautiful powdery smell that reminds me of my daughter's baby powder (Johnson&Johnson soothing chamomile/ lavender).

Highly recommend to anyone- it's also very safe.

I smell peaches, makeup and amber. Not a lot of patchouli or pepper.
Here and there I get a whiff of berries, but I have to think about it.
Final drydown is basically amber. I don't find it dark or sexy or even very interesting.

ledavis727
ledavis727

I spent a long time in the store deciding which fragrance I was going to purchase, and I ended up choosing this one over the original Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense. What kept drawing me back to smell this again and again was something I couldn't put my finger on for a while.. Then I realized, it smelled exactly like chocolate covered cherries! Juicy, dark and sweet at initial spray and then developing into something sexy, cuddly and warm still with a little kick of sweetness. Although it's an EDT it really lasts a good amount of time, close to 5 hours on my skin. Perfect for fall and winter, this is an absolute go-to smell for me when I want something sexy for colder days.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.

mamamia
mamamia

I dont know how but all i smell leather and milk in it. im not complaining what i smell but a bit masculine for my taste.

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

This is the most gorgeous perfume that I own, from beginning to end i just adore it. Sweet yet sophisticated, and on my skin lasts the whole day.

papergurl
papergurl

Sometimes the flanker just gets it "right", or is better on with my chemistry than the original. Intense was cloying, Black is delicious and great for fall. It lasts several hours for me and I get compliments. Smell it for yourself and see how it goes.

alanav09

to the reviewer that complained about the bottle's 'vampirish' looks - nothing wrong with that! i actually prefer my 'sexy' scents to look sexy and dangerous, and my 'classy' scents to look... well, classic. love this bottle. period.

on to the scent: dark cherries, lilac, patchouli is what i smell. I LOVE IT. i have both the original and this. its a mouth-watering scent, with that hint of 'danger' to it.

i give it 4/5 stars and would most likely repurchase (unless something even better comes out, cause i like to change it up).

you go, gucci!

Well, not worth buying, it stays on my skin for about 30 minutes, then gone. Nice scent, a bit sweet, a bit fruity, a bit flowery. Like many others - but this one is last in line - it doesn't smell anything after 30 minuter.. Bad work Gucci.

Hm, inte värd pengarna, den känns på huden i ca 30 minuter, sen är den borta. Trevlig doft, lite söt, lite fruktig, lite blommig, som så många andra men denna är sist i ledet. Den doftar inget alls efter en halvtimme. Dåligt Gucci.

renneyg007
renneyg007

If only there was an EDP.....

santrasta
santrasta

I LOVE this frag. It's sweet, but there are some spicy undertones ;) Maybe it's not exactly sexy, but seems like a good scent to wear when going out on a date when you're in your late teens-early 20s. Works great with my body chemistry, but since my skin is extremely dry (like, "bleeding when I stretch my hand too much" dry) the longevity isn't the greatest, but it manages to go on for 4-5h, which is pretty much a miracle on me!

agado
agado

smells like cherries covered in chocolate mmm yummy!

dalouchi
dalouchi

I like the original Gucci Guilty.. The intense version has more depth and longivity though. That is why when I got Guilty Black, I thought it was going to be the ultimate buy for me. To my disappointment, it smelled very heady and masculine.. It is a very nice and well crafted perfume, but definitely not for women. Or at least women who prefer to exentuate their tender and feminine side. Sorry Gucci.. This one's not for me. Unless I grow a moustach.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Very simple kind of fruit jam. One thing is for sure - it's a true fruity, no florals to be found in this simplistic juice. Berries, peach and a bit of vanilla (not lily). It just strickes me how naive (not young! young can be all sorts of things - smart, preppy, cute, charming, innocent, lovely, pretty to say the least) this fragrance is; especially compared to the price and promo (ad, design, buzz, "story"). Pass.

ChubbyRedBird
ChubbyRedBird

I blind buy this bottle simply because I just LOVE the design of the bottle, it is the most beautiful and classic bottle I ever seen.
To my surprice,this smells awsome and have moderate sillage and longevity!!!!
The bottle looks much better in real life!!!!!

chillalot

Trying out my sample...very juicy and warm. It's a winner in the sexy snuggly category..I will add this to my collection

edit: yes the bottle is very ugly...very vampirish...why Gucci??? this may keep me from purchasing...I would never want to display this monstrosity()

sensuous@midnight
sensuous@midnight

just bought it because il was massively discounted.
sprayed it on my wrist...and now, well I am not sure I did the right choice, even if it was a bargain.
poor lasting power, cheap synthetic berry scent, I shouldn't have been blinded by the price; pretty sure I won't wear it :-(
I hope base notes will be sexier. so far it just smells like some cheap celeb frag.

edit 24 hours later: on sale on eBay......

Pari88
Pari88

Wow, it smells like a cross between my beloved Armani Sensi and Armani Diamonds. The initial blast is Armani Diamonds; fruits and spices, slightly metallic and screechy. Then, almost immediately, there is the drydown: Armani Sensi. Mmmm...heaven. I would call this a love, except it lasts no more then an hour on my skin. If only the lasting power were better. I'll be putting it on my want list anyways and hoping for at least an average lasting power.

takeasniff

I have to say even though I understand the superhero idea for this campaign I don't believe the smell matches the theme. I do like the black bottle simply from a practical point of view. I have the gold bottle and it always has fingerprints over it even though I wipe it and try to look after it there is a lot of mirror like material and it is hard to maintain if you like to keep the bottles the black one to me is a little more practical.

Gucci have claimed this line of perfumes are seductive to todays customers but I don't honestly find them seductive just pleasant and inoffensive. I think of some of my older style perfumes and to me they are seductive but these not at all just personally. Obviously the current consumers have changed their opinion of what is seductive these days and obviously it usually involves berries and patchouli and I am the odd one out here but Patchouli seems to be relied upon a lot these days to attempt to make a perfume deeper and more sultry but rarely works in my humble opinion because you wind up smelling only patchouli and not much else. I cannot follow that trend I am afraid, I refer to my oldies for that purpose when I want to but that is just my experience with this line from Gucci so far.

I prefer the original as it didn't try to be sweet and innocent and sultry all at the same time which to me has resulted in missing the boat completely. At least Gucci's previous perfumes were strong and following some type of originality but this new edition is nice it is not a horrible perfume just for me it is nothing to get excited about and as usual the ones I liked are discontinued as the majority of their customer base found them too strong and these ones that I think are not so earth shattering are expanded upon with never ending flankers!!:)

Maybe in todays world strong just isn't what people want anymore but I do!

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I don't get those bad rewievs.
This is not that bad. I actually like it... a lot!
More heat and deeper than the original Guilty, a great favorite of mine.
The greatest difference is in the dry down part. There is something vanilla-like scent, patchuli..?
As i've always hated vanillatic scents, this is improvement for me. Dior Hypnotic Poison is absolutely the worst vanilla-oriental scent on earth.
Gucci Guilty black is fresh, warm, sweet and at the end; vanilla.
An for the record; not a granny scent at all.
I love this one.
I won't buy Guilty Intence version, I'll get this instead!

aqua76239
aqua76239

This is rather simular to the original but "deeper" if you will.
Its full of lilacs so if you don't care for the smell of lilacs, I suggest you steer clear of this. Personally, lilacs are my favorite flower of all time so I love the scent of it.
I don't even get a hint of red fruit-weird I know. Its all about lilacs on my skin-there is depth and sweetness on the drydown, no doubt from amber and patchouli. Patchoili normally lasts longer on me and this is no exception. I get about 3 hours out of it, although after first hour or so, its mostly skin scent but you can still smell it. So far I really like it-normally I like to smell like dessert but this is definately nice for a change.
I will say that I don't see this as "sexy" which is what all the ads seem to imply. With this name and ads, I would imagine this would be an oriental scent but its anything but(quite misleading). Also, fragrance itself is red which I find rather offputting. They could have just went with red glass bottle instead of making liquid red which can stain your clothes if you are not careful
However, I am thinking about buying this scent if I get a good deal on it. So on the scale from 1 to 5, I would give it a 4 because lasting power is not that great.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Would be perfect without the patchouli. This perfume is one of the examples that I have given for an amazing scent that is ruined by patchouli. It is so sad :(

Blackandred88

I am shocked at the negative reveiws of this. I think it's because GUCCI is becoming so popular people must exploit it to make others look good....

This is very very unique. A smell of seduction and red lights.
It remind me of Las Vegas Nighife and heads turning in all directions kinda way.

Award Winner

londonhermit
londonhermit

Initial application I get the berries and fruit. The patchouli is there hovering quietly behaving itself. The amber and violet tip toe in and sit with the patchouli. That is all. Great scent and I want to give the patchouli a pat on the back for giving the other notes a turn for a change.

evgenia80
evgenia80

Gucci accenti , gucci by gucci,gucci rush ,gucci 2 these were the perfumes...the flankers that followed are just the same to me. I hardly recognize them . I ´ve tried gucci guilty and I find it another common scent that you can hardly recognize .And the most disappointing thing is that all the beatiful and unique perfumes I mentioned are or will be discontinued..I don't want to offend someone this is just my opinion. I believe that the latest flankers by gucci aren't as original as its first masterpieces.

hollyms
hollyms

Nice unique fruity scent for nighttime

spangles
spangles

I actually really love this fragrance and dont wear it enough probably due to having so many others that i love wearing! But i do agree it is a very sexy fragrance.Well done Gucci

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I'm almost shocked by the amount of negative reviews this received.
It is indeed a very generic mainstream scent of which there are many similar to this in fragranceworld... Just because it isn't unique doesn't mean that it's bad.
I actually really appreciate scents like this. On me this is a very yummie gourmand scent. Very sweet, almost edible...
The only downside I would say is the low longevity/sillage.
Scentwise I wouldn't mind to add this to my collection.
Yummmmmm...

beth54
beth54

Am still enjoying the little spritz I got from the sample I received today. I loved the Guilty Intense and this is a lot like it but different in that this is definitely not an oriental floral imo-it's a fruity sweet fragrance. I smell very strong fruit and it's pretty good, but not good enough for a purchase. Sorry Gucci-this smells like a hundred other fragrances out there. Wanted to love you!

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

Smells just ok...like a stronger version of Guilty intense. The bottle makes me think of a super villain, dunno why. If Marvel's Carniage wore cologne, this is what his bottle would look like. Pass..

alanav09

omgooodness with the haters! Honestly, I really do like this fragrance. i own the original, and this smells very much like it, but fruitier, which (at least for me) rounds it out very well. smells scrumptious without being disgustingly fruity (ahem* anything marc jacobs has released after oh lola).

NOTE: lilac is very intensive in this. It is listed as one of the heart notes (correct me if im wrong) on the gucci website =]

its a perfume for a badass, no matter the age.

prettyswag

THEY should of made a gucci g fresh pink or something instead of this and just made a total different scent...maybe tropical or beachy for the summer...maybe thats next...so they get their last dime out of everyone!

prettyswag

Since i own gucci g intense..this is that but with added berry sweetness on the top notes...and is musky sweet in the first 10 mins..then the drydown is the original intense in the end...Why not just buy the gucci intense?..its much better and very pretty and classy...this was not needed.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

too bad it smells nothing like the original but darker. it is a synthetic fruity scent just like any cheap celeb scent.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This smells VERY synthetic, artificial, and fruit-candy-esque. It made me think of koolaid, fruit punch, or life savers. This is definitely a downgrade from the original Guilty, which had some darkness and mystery about it...it was sexy and sensual! This one is just a fruit punch.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I am kind of disappointed with this new scent from Gucci. Such a beautiful bottle and advertisment photo made me expect some mystical and shopisticated scent, unfortunately on my skin this does smell just artificial.

takeasniff

I tested this the other day on my wrist and I agree with other reviewers who say it smells too much like the original or of nothing much at all but I have been wearing the Intense version my husband brought a while ago and I have to say the mandarine orange persists on me and mixes with the patchouli and the iris and I like that mixture but sometimes the mandarine orange can come across a little citrusy and scratchy.

I feel with this version the cherry and the strawberry give it a sweetness but a smooth sweetness not a sharp note persisting like the mandarine orange. I felt this one settled nicely and lasted quite a while on my wrist. Due to the fact that I have really enjoyed the Guilt Intense once I have finished that I would consider trying this because I do like this style of perfume Gucci has released and I would like to see how I go wearing it over a long period of time and I do like flankers so there are several reasons for me that I would give it a try but if the mandarine orange didn't bother you in the first one then you could stick to that one this one is very similar.

If you are like me and liked the first one but would like to try the strawberry and cherry version then this is worth a try because these notes I think are noticeable in this flanker enough to bother with it.

I don't like the black bottle I think they should have done a rose gold colour to keep in the line of gold Guilty bottles and to reflect the sweetness this one has as it is more of a pink, gently smell certainly not evoking thoughts of a black and red bottle these colours to me are too harsh to represent this smell.

parissa1
parissa1

Very very very similar to Guilty intense but not so long lasting

patxaran
patxaran

With all this marketing hype this is the exact kind of stuff i wouldn't dream of testing in a shop. But since I got a free sample, curiosity won and I dabbed it on.... It opens with a blast of sweet and sour perfumy berryness that is ever so 110ties (that's 20 yrs after the nineties). After a little while I thought it was pleasantly bearable, like in the way of a Guerlain Petite robe Noire or a Black XS or Armani Black Carat. But hold on, this one is different and not in a good way. It's not even that there is anything specific or any note here that would put me off. This one is different. It puts me off by the absence of any edge or naturality, it smells very synthetic. Sorry I cannot like this but the good thing is it doesn't hurt very much either. Death by sameness and boredom, rather.

meret
meret

From the beginning til almost the very end I smell nothing but a red berry juice. Reminds me of my childhood and the birthdays when homemade juice was offered as a drink - at first a bit sour, and second serving horribly sweet of all the added sugar. Exactly how Gucci Guilty Black develops. With the exception of detecting some velvety softness on top of everything somewhere in the dry down faze, just right before it turns into a "plum and black currant jam with vanilla" on my skin.
As for the floral side - none! Can't find any lilies (why is it mentioned as lilacs on the introduction text?) nor violets.
Seems like this production really is about the packaging, advertising and media buzz, just as the proportions of the introduction text indicates. Sadly.

Red Rose
Red Rose

I tried this on a paper strip & forgot how exactly it smells. All I remember that it smells really sweet & nothing much after that :(

beatrix75
beatrix75

OMG its soo delicious its so friut sweet good fragrance !!!perfect for any case any ocasion i love and kongratulation Gucci

Well this not really black or intense, but this is very wearable, even it if it is light, it smells nice. It is more fruity and sweeter in the top notes than Intense which is more oriental, but on the dry down they become quite similar. Black is to Me nicer than Guilty Intense , more modern, younger, fresher
I decided to buy it, as I think I will enjoy wearing it, it is a Gucci , it is feminine,in a s oft musky way. It almost has a calming quality, which is a plus.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

This is a painfully boring, inept flower fruit soup. It smells sweet and tacky and that's it.
'...intense oriental floral in which RED-hot sensuality...'
Please... it's a meek mall scent, it's almost embarrassing.
*facepalm*

mimi88
mimi88

nice, but nothing special. it seems that i have already smelled it somwhere, reminds of many other soft perfumes.By the way i do not understand why it called black, i see no association between the smell and the black. To me word black in the names of perfumes means dark, sexy, deep, provocative and so on..i do not find any patchouli or amber here - only fruity floral. the smell somehow reminds of versace versace :)

liiva
liiva

Usually I do not like sweet scents because of they similarity and weakness, but this is acceptable, sweet but longevity is good, so I can say that this scent is with some character.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's very sweet and joyful. Like a playful kitten in the flower bed without any worries. Girly, dreamy and light. Maybe a bit childish... Too sweet for me.
I smell peach, raspberry and violet. Lifts up the mood but lacks the deepness and character I like in my fragrances. Quite long lasting.
I don't understand why it's called Guilty Black, there's nothing black, except the bottle.

jchaddad
jchaddad

the constant release of these generic flankers are just getting more and more offensive

Trendy and juvenile fruity floral of no interest.

Minnija

best staying power from all of Guilty line ;)

lucifera
lucifera

it's very light on me! :-s kinda mweh...i expected more from this

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Tried this at Selfridges yesterday and loved it! Smells just like Intense but with a fruity top which is delicious. Don't find it synthetic at all. I was with my boyfriend and he said it smelt so good he could eat me! This well definitely be my next purchase when I get paid!

Edit: Yes it is sweeter than GI, but personally I prefer it. Although I must admit, sometimes the patchouli did begin to annoy me, but I own both and when spraying them together on separate wrists, black just has the juicier, more girly edge.

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

Smells like Guilty Intense plus red berries. Sadly the fruitness makes it generic. I think that Guilty Intense is more classy. Black is probably for younger women. The name Black is misleading, this is not a dense evening scent. Sweet and fruity, that's all.

robororo

It smells almost identical to Guilty Intense, but a bit softer, sweeter and less intense. More fruity and less peppery, I think?

Anja_Karenina

I own a full-size bottle of the original EDP and just acquired another mini of the original EDT (the SA was newly-hired so she gave me the original EDT 5ml "gift" by mistake when I asked her if there were samples of the flanker ha ha), and I must say that the juice of this flanker is the exact same thing as the previous releases only that it is slightly sweeter in the top notes .Honestly, if I smelled this on someone and I had to guess what it is, I would think that it's just Guilty (basically the flanker wouldn't come to mind as you seriously cannot distinguish it from the other two Guiltys). Since I love Guilty , I won't say that I don't like this flanker, but honestly if you own any of the originals, spare yourself the $ and opt for another perfume instead. However, if someone gifted this to me it certainly would be well-received :)

The bottle is hideous though, I'm sure that there will be some men who will pick this up thinking this being a cologne ha ha ha

Hmmm I wonder what the mystery behind the Black EDP version will be like once it will be released ;)

PS. However, I think that the projection is stronger and it lasts longer than the original EDT.. but then again I sprayed a lot on my wrists so I can't be sure. I need to retest it and hopefully acquire a sample to confirm this though.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Seriously? Well, Guilty was a miss for me. Premiere was... way more horrible, I hated it so much xD

Guilty Back is tolerable and wearable. It is pleasant, mild patchouli with berries and mild spiciness, well balanced, nice and really unnecessary. There is no point in this edition. At all. Except for making money. Why? It reminded me Givenchy perfumes. I think it's really similar to Play.

I put 5 sprays on my sleeve and it wasn't too intense at all, sillage is quite medium and for this amount of sprays I'd prefer it to be more loud. I've worked night shift this night and can fairly say that on skin it lasts maybe for 5 hours.

There is nothing special, no thrill, no sex and nothing interesting whatsoever. I'm sorry, but these generic flankers bore me. Well, it smells lovely, but that's it. It's like it's made for a day you want to put on something when you really don't care what.

Other point. After an hour or so I started to notice that it smells kind of like a cheap fragrance like... It does smell a bit cheap. Same was with previous one.

P.S. I love Gucci by Gucci, all Floras and other older fragrances. So, I'm just dissappointed by their recent releases :(((

Blackandred88

Wow! This is one of those unique sexy fragrances that has no competitors. GUCCI has dominated the world of SEX!!!

No other luxury brand in the world has or ever will do what Gucci has with it's iconic sex symbols. Every other brand wants class or luxury....Gucci on the other hand has Class,luxury and pure sex.

auroramaria

I finally got to try this new flanker and I must say (to my surprise actually) that it smell really lovely!
Think Gucci Guilty and add some lovely fruit, the result is a smooth and creamy scent that seems to last up to seven hours!
Violet gives this scent a vibrant side and makes it really enjoyable.
Sillage is pretty good and so is longevity considering it's an EDT, the bottle looks better in real life.

EDIT: just for the record this has come out in Italy already so that's how I got to try it

CDGfan
CDGfan

When you need to call Batman you can just use this bottle lol

Minnija

bottle look soooo awfull and cheap....I love regular Guilty bottle, colour, design, but this one look really bad.

robororo

I disliked Gucci Guilty, really liked Gucci Guilty Intense and I hope to fall in love with Gucci Guilty Black! In my opinion, notes are amazing, I just love spiciness-freshness of top notes, calm sweetness in the middle and spicy warmness of the base notes. Definitely going to try it!

auroramaria

Gucci should stop with all these flankers and so should Burberry!!

Anja_Karenina

Hopefully this one will have better lasting power than even the so-called "intense" one. But I wouldn't be surprised if not... :/

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Gucci you will not stop doing this ?! edt first then Edp daaaah this become so boring now .. stop doing that :(

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme by Gucci 3.71 out of 5 based on 485 ratings and 91 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.