Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men
dislike

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures

Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense have been heralded as the scents of 21st Century seduction. In these audacious, globally award-winning perfumes, today’s guiltless young men and women have discovered the scent of provocation that has proved utterly addictive. Thrill seekers the world over have been seduced into indulging in guilty pleasures. Now, in the dark and mysterious Gucci Guilty Black, the story becomes still more compelling, giving it a new, more passionate and more daring edge. A sequel and a new chapter.

Creative Director Frida Giannini remarks: “These characters fascinate us as they are taken on a life of their own. We are eager to know about the next chapter in their story as it unfolds through Guilty Black”. The Guilty Black lovers bring out the most thrilling sides of each other: alone they are magnificent, together irrepressible. Fearless in their passion, they are brazen, shameless, unpredictable – ready for each and every explosive encounter. Their attraction is instinctive: they go where they sense danger and each other. Too much is never enough for our young hedonists, who drive each other to live life to the fullest. Again and again, they give in to pleasure and the excitement of breaking the rules.

Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense are scents of indulgence and guilty pleasures. Now, in Gucci Guilty Black, the house chooses provocative, glossy black to encase the glowing red and green of its iconic webbing.

GUCCI GUILTY BLACK Pour Homme is a vital GREEN fougère in which dynamism spells seduction:

Top notes:

The scent captures the senses with an explosion of bracing green coriander and invigorating lavender that evokes youthful confidence.

Middle notes:

Its middle motifs celebrate ardent, yet assured masculinity. Aphrodisiac orange flower - stimulating and entrancing - fuses with neroli and richly verdant aromatic notes.

Base notes:

The patchouli that is the hallmark of Gucci fragrances reaches a new potency blended with a lavishly textured cedarwood - intensity at its most alluringly energetic.

Gucci Guilty took the house’s golden entwined Gs and used this emblem as an incitement to subvert. Gucci Guilty Black carries this association still further – never has the coupling within this logo appeared more provocative. The brand is equally famed for its iconic green and red web stripe – signalling both “made in Italy” and “luxury heritage”. here this webbing is transformed into gendered colour schemes: danger-signal red for the Guilty Black heroine, unfettered green for its hero. The flacons are uncompromising bold, black perfection. As one would expect from Gucci, there is great tactile appeal in the bottles’ marriage of high-tech and high style. Giannini notes: “I wanted to create a provocative design for Guilty Black, yet building on the now iconic packaging of Guilty. We added an evocative red glass for the female fragrance, green for the male, as a tribute to the timeless Gucci web stripe.”

The imagery through which the house has brought Gucci Guilty to the world has captured attention: a spectacular combination of director Frank miller’s film noir and Frida Giannini’s sensuality. For this new project, art direction was again overseen by Riccardo Ruini, Creative Director at REm (Ruini e mariotti). Ruini has art directed Gucci’s advertising for the past five years. The campaign for Gucci Guilty Pour Femme won the coveted prize for Best media Campaign at the 2011 US FiFi Awards.

The advertisement was shot at Cinecittà Studios, the legendary home of Italian cinema. Again, its director was Sin City creator Frank miller; its stars femme fatale Evan Rachel Wood and hollywood action hero Chris Evans. Now, in Gucci Guilty Black, we join them for a fresh chapter in their story, and a thrilling sequel to what has come before. The chemistry between them is electric.

Leading fashion photographers Mert & Marcus were again responsible for the print advertising - explosively sensual images in which the gleam of the lovers’ skin is cast in red and green light. Mert & Marcus explain: “We see the couple at night, in flagrante, washed in electric green and red neon. The aura is raw and compelling. very modern, very sexy, very Gucci.”

Gucci Guilty Black Pur Homme is available as 50 and 90ml edt, followed by 90ml after shave and 150ml shower gel. Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme was launched in 2013.

Green Coriander Lavender

Orange Blossom Neroli Green Notes

Patchouli Cedar

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

jdawg

In addition to my previous review of this perfume, I expected this to have a more offensive scent compared to it's older brother- Gucci Guilty. I was wrong, this one IPAs a more aromatic, fresh and sweet scent that lasts very long on my skin which I get loads of compliments from everyone. I don't get why there's so many negative reviews on here. The bottle design is simple yet elegant. I am a heavy sprayer most of the time but with this, two or three sprays on the neck and one on each arm will last a 12 hour shift on me. I would definitely buy this again when I run out.

calculus314
calculus314

The name is BLACK.

The bottle is GREEN.

The smell is FRUITY.

Is this supposed to be a joke???

***Update***
Seriously, it's a sweet and fruity scent that lasts a long time. However, I think it's a little too heavy and unnatural smelling. I don't get any fresh or green notes. I just smell fruit flavored candy.

Also, the marketing and advertisement of this fragrance don't make any sense.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

I've had a sample of GGB for 6 months. I held off trying it, because of all the negative reviews. So on vacation, I gave it a try. I was expecting an average scent with little longevity. Was I wrong! I really like this on me. Hard for me to pick out the notes, but I'm considering a bottle, since it's a crowd pleasure that lasts 8 hrs. I understand that I'm in the minority on liking GGB. But remember our chemistry is different so what's smells good on me may not smell good on others.

CDGfan

Synthetic trash with aromachemicals akin to those found in cleaning supplies.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

The Macy people are always trying push this fragrance and, as implausible as it may seem, just about ever sales associate feels this is their favorite men's fragrance. Go figure! Gucci must be paying a healthy commission on this one.

Anyway, it's really not a bad..kinda light and spring/summery, but there's nothing about this fragrance that Wows me or makes me want to shell-out anything more than $25, even if I wanted to buy this one. There are plenty better and cheaper fragrances out there. Also, I get what's so black/dark about this one...smells very similar the others in the Gucci Guilty line. Moreover, it complete disappears 60-90 after applying this fragrance on my skin, thus making it unlikable, but I don't hate it.

lynwood234
lynwood234

it smells interesting but on me it is a skin scent only and lasts about 2 hrs.

jdawg

Given to me by my grandparents and I absolutely love it! Perfect for both day and night. Lasts very long.

seekritdude
seekritdude

Although its not something I would wear the amount of negative reviews surpises me. It certain is boring, and imo smells fairly old and dated. But that being said, theres nothing offensive about this at all. Theres no note to my nose that smells out of place, no mixture that is tingling my nose that I think anyone find potentially offensive either. Its green, its fresh, and even a little creamy. Not something I would wear because I honestly dont care for green, fresh scents in general. But besides the fact that as others have said its "boring" I just dont like scents like this in general so theres some biasedness there. However again that being said again although its not something I would wear, this smells fine to me and not sure why it gets all the hate. Especially given then fact I cant smell anything off hand note or mix wise that would make it even remotely offensive.

Brock
Brock

This smells like boring and laziness had a baby.

scentury
scentury

You'd have expected a fougere to be long lasting, unfortunately, I am extremely disappointed with Gucci nowadays. The scent is generic AND weak... Me the Person's review hit it on the head ; If only the scent smells as good as the press release. Get rid of your copywriters and concentrate on your scents!
At least the name is true to its contents - as Gucci is indeed guilty.
Guilty of fleecing the public.

Bobster
Bobster

Gucci needs to drop the guilty line.
The only one I thought was decent
Was the intense version and I got bored
With that in a month.
It's funny reading the note breakdown am I
The only one that smells leather in this?

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

Erm,...
... WTF's going on with the ridiculously long description above that has nothing to do with the notes?
What... are Gucci trying to blind us with dazzling set effects of a green screen movie?
I REALLY don't want to know THAT much about the concept or the film or the bottle. Tell me about the fragrance and I'll go and try it and THEN make a decision based on the way it smells. I'm not buying the bottle- I want to smell good!

*like taking a designer lunchbox on a picnic and then wondering why you're hungry because you didn't bother with the food*

...'s sake.

Right, I'm off to try it right now... but I'm throwing a strop and not going to review it out of principle. Raspberry!

I'll wait for the film version. It might be better than the script.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Blast of alcohol, but that's short lived as the tops play thru. All light green herbal...Its so light I almost cant smell anything for the first few minutes. Smell natural but typical of a green scent.

Drydown: It becomes a little bit stronger, and has a light fruity base that smells a tad but like oranges. " reminds me of chanel allure sport". The mix of fruit/citrus and faint pachuli works well and is nice. Not much of any other notes detected.

Projection: LOW I can barely smell this.

Longevity: LOW doesn't last more than 2 hours.

Overall: I honestly like the scent a lot, but its so hard to smell. It wont project and seems so soft. Its a well blended mix of creamy citrus and herbs, but to soft!

Purchase: PASS, whats the point of owning a fragrance you can barely smell?

hoyams
hoyams

The love/like/dislike chart on here would suggest that this fragrance is really bad, but I strongly suspect many people have clicked 'dislike' simply because the fragrance is not anything new and because it is too similar to the others in the Gucci line. So that may be misleading to those who have not yet tried it.

I have owned this one for about a year now and I really like it. It is not a powerhouse (in terms of sillage) by any means and it does reduce to sit close to the skin fairly quickly (maybe after a couple of hours), but it does remain there even in the morning after a night out. I think the aromatic/green scent smells really nice, I would not go as far as 'incredible'. I have not found it to be an attention grabber in a bar like I get with other fragrances such as Dior Homme Intense, but girlfriends have liked it. I have been back to the Gucci line recently and tried others, the scents may be close but they are different and I could see again why I chose this one (personal taste). Very wearable and nice fragrance which a girlfriend/wife would like on their man, but maybe not one to go for if you are trying to get attention in a social environment.

@Marciu, typo. Plus was a very long year! :)

mahshid.khademi
mahshid.khademi

I dont know if it happens or not but maybe some men fragrances work better for women. I mean its more pleasant fora women to smell it on her boyfriend than him.
I went to a store looking for an intense sent like l'instant Guerlain or Dior intens pour homme but finally bought this one -GG- it smells so good on my husband and I'm not dissappointed at all. I'm just worried a little about longevity. Thats all :-)

Marciu

Uh, and it's done. I've tried it several times. Boring, pale, bland unoriginal, bad quality, chemical etc...

You can easily smell the similarities to its predecessors - Guilty and Guilty Intense AND... to Made to Measure. Yes. They all smell very similar and when they dry down, they're identical to my nose...

This one is a little "greener" in the opening - the only difference that I've noticed. It lasted max. 4 hours on my skin without any sillage, just sticked to my skin...

A pass.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

I bought this for my boyfriend straight away after smelling it, its such a manly sexy scent !! Really cannot understand why it has so many negative reviews. I'd recommend for an everyday scent for someone who is also fed up of all the generic one million scents out there !!

spartan
spartan

More CRAP rushed to Market by the For profit to heck with Quality Money making Leviathan that is Gucci. Hey Gucci Marketing Team, Here is some Free marketing advice. Rerelease Gucci NOBILE, Thats right you know that Quality Fragrance that you created before you became Money Grubbing Marketing Scum! Nobile is selling on Ebay for Hundreds of dollars and climbing all the time. So start wringing your Greedy Sweaty hands together and rerelease this Magnificent Juice and watch the Money pour in as you start to gain a glimmer of respect back from the Fragrance community.

Cheers

Gulity Black 1/10

bcray82
bcray82

Boring. It's exactly the same as guilty, guilty intense. If you blindfold me and asked me to tell the difference, I'd fail - and I have a fine tuned nose with a lot of niche fragrances. Generic, and more of a Gucci marketing ploy to repackage the same crap with a different name just to make a buck. Gucci has gone down hill in the past 5-7 years IMO.

jmo_erd
jmo_erd

Simply not impressed. It's too sweet for what I expected from Gucci. Especially compared to Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme. Although I smelled before I bought, it didn't work well with my skin. I have about 3/4 of a bottle I'm willing to trade for a more masculine scent: Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme, Gucci Pour Homme, Farenheit, Polo Red, M7 Vintage, Kouros. Make me an offer.

Nick M
Nick M

Overly synthetic with weak longevity... but I like it! Gucci scents have done nothing for me, until this. Sorry but it doesn't remind me of the original, which like many of you, I find nauseating.

All I can say is be sure to spray this one on your skin at least two different days because like the Batman themed packaging, it's been quite mysterious to me. Don't judge this one too quickly.

RebekahR84
RebekahR84

The only difference between Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Black is that the Black is much spicier smelling. We went with the original because my husband drives a car all day at work, and black is much more potent, so I can see it becoming a headache in a closed space.

Marciu

To be honest, I haven't tried it yet and I'm not in a hurry to do it. Tell me please, how much is it different from Guilty and Guilty Intense? My guess is: not much. Am I right?

faraz
faraz

well today i tried this at store.. honestl soooo dissapointed, jus 3 hours longevity on my skin... if you want good projection go for intense version thats so much better than this..

hankypanky2
hankypanky2

Did not buy this based on reviews bought Gucci phii

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

گناهکار هر رنگی که باشد با باعث گناه میشود واین گناه برای دیگران باعث این میشود گذر از کنار شما بسیار سخت است و وادر میکند شیفته شما شوم
با این رایحه دل انگیز برای هر شنودهای دلنواز و جذبه چنان من ودیگران را بسوی خود میکشد.

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

not sure what hits the noses of other reviewers to make them hate such a pleasant fragrance... to each their own i suppose, theres plenty of scents i hate that others adore.

i get a clean, green, deep imprint from it that invokes thoughts of a forest after rain. cliche'd but still enjoyable.

that being said, it smells amazing on a man and makes me want to jump the bones of whoever is wearing it

RobbieX
RobbieX

Just tried this in Boots (UK store) Really lovely fragrance. Floral, fresh and distinctive with a noticeable patchouli and (I think) violet. Lasting power and silage are good. Only tried it once but, so far, I love this one.

dmirror

This is not a bad scent its just not an amazing scent it smells good just not what you would expect by the name of it its not black or guilty its a sunny day spring summer scent and its a fresh green shower happy scent this is my second review I see all the dislikes for this fragrance when it ain't that bad it doesn't stink or nothing so I don't get why so many dislikes theirs a lot of fragrances that actually stinks but a lot of you guys give good reviews too but any how i'll say this scent gets a 7/10 I've gotten compliments wearing it it smells like nice soap its like a prada amber mugler cologne gucci's version

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

Displeasing. Almost entirely indistinguishable from the unworthy predecessor it branched off of. Sorry, but I cant do a serious review of this one, because I simply refuse to wear it or take it seriously. Fake; as synthetic as rubber and floor cleaner sweet. Is gucci playing limbo or something? Cause they keep setting the bar lower and lower. 3/10

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

So as of now 50 people still want to own this!What on God's holy earth for?the jury's out on this and their verdict,Guilty!!

vitilsky
vitilsky

You're all plonkers. This smells amazing, go and wear all your shitty incense and burnt plastic crap. As for longevity, it lasts quite well. Just because it is Gucci "Guilty" Black doesn't mean it's crap. To me, Gucci Guilty Intense is crappier, as it is a sweet disgusting smell, but to each their own - I don't hate you for liking Cacharel Pour Homme or Comme des Grandmother's to impress your friend's grandmother.

dmirror

It has a nice fresh clean smell to it but I just don't think black with this scent it's more of a sunny day spring scent kind of remind of marc ecko green just guccui black is heavier but overall black smells good it can be worn every day to work or casually it's not offensive nice soap smell 7 out of 10 people will like it good stuff just not amazing but I own it anyways sample it on your skin longevity is around 6 to 8hrs it sits close to the skin after the 3rd or 4th hour but it's nice not spectacular 6/10 it's worth owning if your like me and like a wide variety to choose from

ularewolf
ularewolf

I still plan on picking this one up sometime. I do think it gets a lot of undeserved flak, and having a chance to sniff out the Gucci Guilty line, I have to say this one is the most pleasant to my nose. I really like the almost bright yet subtle green, fresh smell to it.

Maybe people are disliking it even before they sniff this, judging it right away because it has the Gucci Guilty name and the fact it's the second flanker in the series.

Maybe it's also because it has the word "black" in it but should have been called "green". Not to mention that would have had three G's in it which would make it more fitting!

It is fairly misleading, because you aren't getting a dark, mysterious scent from this at all. At the same time though I don't let things like that bother me, I enjoy what my nose tells me to enjoy.

dreamframer
dreamframer

I love it! Very masculine and fresh. I don't get why so many people dislike it...

benpaul12
benpaul12

This is tacky garbage.

The packaging and the adverts seem to target the David Guetta, neon clubbing type with this Paco Rabanne-ish junk.

Tom Ford's reign brought a great American touch of class to Gucci and his perfumes with Gucci were the best. Now discontinued, this Euro-trash crap is pumped out.

Gucci was great, now it's putting out the same insipid crap like Calvin Klein.

pjd1234
pjd1234

gucci gone bad on this one nothing special here just your typical fresh aquatic fragrance no originality nothing special. This is a good scent for newbies very safe and synthetic. I guess good for the summer day and night no wow factor for me when i smelled it i was very dissappointed and ofcoarse the gucci price tag. The bottle itself is 90 ml why not make it 100 ml for 80 usd common now theyre not getting any favors here i guess gucci is trying to pull an armani price tag here anyway in regards to the scent for me its very generic not bad not very good either its does not make sense why they call it black when its a fresh summery frag nothing dark about it its obviously a mainstream frag gucci better get theyre fragrance game up my rate.
longevity 6/10 6 hours top you can go crazy on the trigger here.
sillage 6/10 poor to moderate projection.
uniqueness 5/10 nothing unique about it.
overall smell 6/10 im being generous here
price vs quality 5/10 90ml(talking about being cheap) 75-80 usd retail go online if you really like this one
versatility summer early spring.

arash.khodadadi.68
arash.khodadadi.68

I just bought it and it smells really great but, its smell doesn't stay at all! Even on my clothes! And I checked it on my other friends' skin too! Don't buy it!

mengal
mengal

broken type of smell..
smells well on clothes rather than skin..

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Does this remind me of Gucci Guilty? Yes.

Is it better than Gucci Guilty? Yes.

It is very similar but has enough difference to be considered "different." It has more depth. The original almost makes me nauseous because it is very light and there just something about it. This is heavier which is much, much better.

dmirror

Just smelled it a few days ago its a decent scent not bad i like it it smells fresh and clean its not spectacular cause it does kind of smell like a fancy irish spring soap but in a good way i think that 7 out of 10 people will like it i most likely will purchase it later on during the summer or fall just to add something new to my collection i got lots of samples of it for right now

mrcontinental
mrcontinental

Well I like it.

Smells a bit more intense than Intense and just different enough to be noticeable to my nose. I don't regret the purchase as I'm sure it will only grow on me.

Overpriced of course but most fragrances are nowadays.

ISmellAwesome!
ISmellAwesome!

My "cool guy" cologne. Bold scent . Projects a noticeable scent for a few hours, after that it is only noticeable on the skin's surface. This cologne is perfect for going out. Gucci Guilty Black works its magic by getting you noticed while out-on-the town, also having your back when you bring your date to your place for some one on one time. The bold scent stays on your skin ready for a more intimate encounter.

overwest
overwest

Just not for me.

Na0
Na0

Why so hated ?
Well, that's not unusual, original or inventive... But smells so great !

Just because it's synthetic or a little bit messy, you have to dislike it ?

That's clearly not a masterpiece, but a perfume don't had to be it to be loved, otherwise, just a few should deserve it, no ?

It won't be an important perfume on fragrances history, for sure, but it's pleasant if not oversprayed. So, that's a like for me ! I won't buy it, but I won't puke or throw it away if someone offers me it.

As I said on Lady Gaga - Fame, the first objective of a perfume is smelling great, rest is purely bonus. It serves its purpose, no more, no less.

Smell : 3 / 5
Versatility : 3 / 5
Longevity : 5 / 5
Projection : 4 / 5

Overall : 15 / 20

jjwade
jjwade

here, i think this smells ok. i've got no beef with this fragrance at all and would def wear it. don't know why everyone's freaking out about it.

ryanmaes
ryanmaes

It's sad to think a few years ago they made gucci pour homme one of my favorite fragrances of all time and replaced it with this piece of crap. I miss the old designer game back when ysl and gucci actually had some kick ass stuff not a watered down air freshner

SixTSix
SixTSix

People need to stop bashing scents on here. Gucci Guilty Black is actually very good, its not groundbreaking or the best thing out there but its good enough to wear.
To someone considering buying this. If you like the notes in it than go ahead its actually very pleasing.

madmax
madmax

Gucci should be guilty of releasing this mess.

CDGfan

Of all the designer releases in the past 2 years, this one is hands down the worst. This smells worse than the bargain bin fragrances you get in drug stores. Smells exactly like a pine air freshner you get at gas stations. What makes this even more tragic, this is coming from a house which was known for stellar fragrances, like Rush, Envy and GPH I. Sadly, all of them have been discontinued and the the trash which is Gucci Guilty has replaced them.

Andred whatever, nobody gives a rat's ass that your a psychiatry student, if anything your the one who needs to go to the funny farm and get a shrink, with your bizarre rants and inane reasoning. You need a 7 paragraph essay to make your point and I made mine in a few sentences. Also using anti semetic references is just pathetic. You seem so perturbed, I pity you.

Riverwide
Riverwide

Truly pathetic "scent". It smells almost identical to the other two Gucci Guilty predecessors. In other words, it smells of nothing.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

It is GUILTY of 'lack of inspiration' and GUILTY of 'complete void of quality'.....which-ever flanker applied to but this is just GROSS.

m1ndfuk3d
m1ndfuk3d

I dig it. Longevity isn't all that great on my skin but it smells fantastic. :)
I'd definitely see this as a warming modern fresh fragrance.

Blackandred88

*********one thing I her to add.

After reading your reviews on past fragrances, I noticed how fond you are of quote "MR. TOM FORD" and how you compare everything to his products.....

LOL. This explained everything.

I don't think I need to say more than what I've said, but suggest you look at Ford's new collections and look back at D&Gs collection from TEN years ago.

TF has copied 98% of his work from Italian duo D&G, used GUCCI reputation to build his career and labeled his products as "American luxury".

Criticize. It gets you nowhere.

CDGfan.....

The way you talk about this fragrance has become a joke. Get over yourself. You must be extremely insecure if your going to these measures to induce drama in this board. I can tell why you criticize fragrances, its because you have been criticized all your LIFE.

I am a Physician Assistant practicing Psychiatry for the past 6 years. Upon analyzing your responses, I can definitely say your one depressed individual who needs medical help. An SSRI should do the trick, all the molecules you have inhaled have caused some sort of imbalance in your receptors or something.

Wake up and realize your GUILTY of hatred. People like you induce evil just like Hitler did. No matter what you say, a perfume is an essence that helps a person feel better about themselves, confidence I should say. You my dear critic, are far from experiencing true confidence.

Cheers!

marycon
marycon

Bad. Soooo bad. This shouldnt cost more than 5 dollars.

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

Want to buy the same exact cologne you were already disappointed in (Gucci Guilty) in a different bottle? Well then Gucci Guilty Black is the fragrance for you! Just as weak, just as generic.

omsi
omsi

Nothing special, but certainly wouldn't agree that it is as bad as some seem to be saying. I preferred it to Gucci Pour Homme and Sport and much more than any of the others from the guilty line. It does have a soapiness, which could definitely appeal to some more than others. It has a bit of a synthetic smell, but let's be honest, all perfumes save the high-end Middle Eastern options and to a lesser extent private collection viz Tom Ford et al smell synthetic, because just simply they are! In any case, I find that is blends well with other aqua fragrances, especially Bvlgari, Ferragamo and Versace.

uxmanali

Tried it today Utterly disappointed!

Marciu

Well, I was wondering : to test it or not to test it...

I did. And I wasn't surprised from that what I've received on my skin.

Yes, it's another air freshener from Gucci & P&G. But this one smells more like forest. A green air freshener. "Good" job Gucci :( Lasts simillar to Guilty, 2 hours or so.

A waste of time.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A boring, generic, undistinguished scent. Smells like everything else on the market. That's what it's guilty of.

Another thing: It doesn't last. Longevity is poor.

Finally, if I were the head lawyer at D.C. Comics, I'd sue. This bottle looks like something that would be affixed to Batman's utility belt.

CDGfan

BlackAndred, firstly I suggest you learn how to spell before dispensing your ridiculous response, I am not going to bother getting into another argument with you. If your happy with garbage than so be it, but use your brains before calling out seasoned reviewers on Fragrantica as shills and supposed "haters" . I am entitled to my opinion as you are , but do not go categorizing members who write meticulous reviews as shills! It ruins the integrity of the site and the members!

cerversa
cerversa

It's a bad scent, really bad.

CDGfan

Blackandred 88, I don't know what position you are to call other reviewers "haters" and supposed shills, firstly this is a shit fragrance period there is no beating around the bush with this one. If smelling like a 99 cent air freshner from a gas station, floats your boat, than by all means, kudos to you! Lot of the reviewers here are seasoned fragrance collectors and reviewers and have a vast olfactory profile and can spot a trash fragrance with ease.
The only good thing about this fragrance, is you can use it to call Batman lol.

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Not to hop on the bandwagon, BUT, this is very generic, light/vague smelling. I feel like I would have to take a bath in it for any amount of longevity on my skin, which eats powerhouses. Not bad smelling, but is just so "common" smelling nowdays that its very forgettable. Sorry Gucci, just sayin...Reminds me a bit of original Michael Jordan, with its fresh cut grass thing...

theaegranite
theaegranite

Gucci I wish you could of added vanilla at the base and bergemot to the top. :(

kamikaze702k
kamikaze702k

this is poor, tried it today, its weak, generic, nothing special at all, just another cheap flanker at a high price, try it, you will not like it.

binker

Was a little disappointed in that it is pretty similar to the other guiltys & was looking for more of a fraiche version of guilty bit still a great scent. Gucci guilty sport/summer in the future would be awesome!

binker

Just got this today & love all the gucci guiltys. To me the black compared to the intense the black is stronger spicier fresher less powdery & less sweet than the intense. I really like it & if u like all the other guiltys this is a must have.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

i generally dont like gucci perfumes ,because they are so light that hardly noticable. but this one is different. it has good sillage and smells great (sweet but not cheap , has somewhat tobacco sweetness). smells good even on paperstrip and three spray on paperstrip were strong enough that next day when i entered the room i could feel it. (like all perfumes the smell it givesoff in the room is different from what you might smell keeping the papersampler close to your nose. but both are good, closer it smells fresher and farther a bit sweet heavy)
but somewhat overpriced.

I initially thought this was the Batman celebrity scent but no, it's still Gucci trying so hard to deliver an aromatic green fougere. Stick to Nobile.

lepper.king
lepper.king

its-on-my-list.

Bruno2theV

Finally I got to try this little guy. First impression I got, the bottle looks really nice, it's that kind of bottle that people who like to collect perfume bottles, mostly from limited editions, would like to have.
Secondly, the juice: first spray, I can feel the orange flower and the lavender. It's is a woodier version of the original Guilty and more sweet.
Pros:The bottle, and the perfume is really good for those who are used to the Guilty line, a fresher version for Spring and Summer
Counts:The smell becomes really generic like his father and older brother

Final score: 7/10

lennard.groenendijk
lennard.groenendijk

I just received a sample and all I can say is soap. I haven't tried any of the other Guilty scents so I can't really compare it. I think it is a nice scent, especially the opening, but I would rather use it as a scent for a some shower products. In my opinion it is way too soapy for a perfume. And since it is soapy I also don't get the 'black', nothing to wear at night. Maybe if you stay inside the whole day.

It is a nice green and fresh scent with decent projection and longevity, though nothing special and not really what I expected. Too soapy and linear.

johnnybr0801
johnnybr0801

I still think the original Guilty was better, more fresh and charismatic. I just dont get this "BLACK" thing, with the dark green bottle and so on...anyway, this juice will be a big hit for sure in the upcoming summer in europe, as this is appealing to lots of the younger crowd. A perfect party scent!

Linden
Linden

Just not sure I get it...Expecting something a bit heavier, warmer, hoping for perhaps a more elegant scent with a `Black` flanker of an already dense, sweet-woody pair of Guilty`s. Instead, it`s green-aromatic...and even more synthetic than I could have imagined. Essentially smells like the opening accords of the original Guilty, with less patchouli and some lime scented dishwashing liquid thrown in. Not impressed at all.

bobaban
bobaban

The sales lady wanted me to get this when I went to buy a cologne. I politely declined but took a sample. I won't call it bad perse, but its definitely not the way I want to smell. There is a definite clean, minty smell to this. And I don't think it smells like Gucci Guilty at all. While I think you would smell clean if you use this, it won't be that yum smell women want. What women wants to eat soap? If you like Irish Spring body wash or soap and want to smell similar to that, you may like this. On me it doesn't last either, I cant smell it on my skin after 4+ hours. Overall, I can't recommend it only that you try it and see.

CDGfan

I will concur with Antopan, this is actually WORSE than Gucci Guilty, it smells like car airfreshner with a bit of pine thrown, it is quite possibly THE worst designer fragrance release in 5 years, beating out even John Varvatos USA. I own Gucci Homme I and II along with Gucci Envy for men so it is quite tragic to see what this house has become. Gucci under Tom Ford, was just 20 000 leagues better, in ever facet. This fragrance is not even commercial or mainstream, it is just out and out terrible.

trickykid300
trickykid300

I have tried it today and I really like it. It smells kind of like versace pour homme with a bit more of a minty/piny/apple hit to it...almost like they mixed versace pour homme with hugo boss hugo. I have to say I liked it way more then versace homme. I would recommend it if you want a fresh scent for the summer but dont want to have an aquatic.

I smell these notes mostly: fresh green apple, mint, pine, watery notes, citrus, musk, lavender, and woody notes even though some of these arent listed....on the dry down it has a light aroma of cassia, which is part of lacoste's essential. luckily for gucci, lacoste smells synthetic, gucci does not. In fact Gucci has a real natural feel to it.

I personally would choose hugo boss hugo over this because Gucci smells 'similar' to other popular scents, where hugo boss hugo is unique...and thats just how I roll. However if you enjoy wearing fragrances that no one else has then gucci could be for you... a runner up might be chanel blue if you want to try another fruity fresh frag for the summer.

Bruno2theV

I actually am looking forward for this. I liked his previous editions let's hope this one does not disapoint me.

To those who tried it? Does it remind you of any perfume?

mrmonnet
mrmonnet

Both of you guys have a point. I know that there are guys who are really into fragrance more than others. I personally wear what I like, I don't care what any woman says about my cologne, clothes, car, etc. Divorce will do that to you I guess.

CDGfan

joshrj your reasoning is quite juvenile and idiotic, if your definition of a good fragrance is getting compliments from a few bimbos at a local nightclub, good for you! People who collect fragrances do not lose focus of what smells good, rather their olfactory experience is more complex and wide, and they appreciate the nuances and subtle aspects which go along with it.

joshrj711
joshrj711

I really just dont get all the hate surrounding these guilty fragrances... Let me tell you guys something, mens fragrances are made so men will smell good to women. Let me tell you something else, Gucci's Guilty Fragrances do that and they do it very very very well :) ;)!!! I think some men that have been into collecting for some time begin to lose their sense of smell for what actually smells good. Ive seen guys liking stuff that when i smell it im just like "eww total grandma fragrance!" Then when my wife tells me the same thing i know its not just me lol!! Bottom line- if it smells good to you and girls like it then go with it! duh!

antonpan
antonpan

Tried this one a few days ago. Some can't imagine there is something worse than Guilty. But there is! Gucci Guilty Black. It is Guilty but less citrusy, less sparkling and more soapy at the same time with lower sillage and longevity. Personally I do like Guilty, but Guilty Black is the most synthetic mess I've ever smelled.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

who did rate "moderate" button upside ? why did u rate it ,if u didnt smell? u liar..u liar..u liar

uxmanali

I hope it won't be a disappointment like guilty

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme by Gucci 2.59 out of 5 based on 274 ratings and 86 user reviews

GUCCI GUILTY BLACK POUR HOMME for MEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme 3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.