Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Gucci for men

Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Gucci for men Videos Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Gucci for men Videos
Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures

Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme by Gucci is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme was launched in 2015. Top notes are lemon and bergamot; middle notes are orris, orange blossom and snowberry; base notes are patchouli and musk.

Lemon Bergamot

Hunter

Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

alexis2017
alexis2017

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! i dont care am a lady but i love wearing this fragrance... the citrus smells sooooo good it blends well with musk and patchouli, i would say this the only citrus fragrance i would wear as a lady (i dont like flowery citrusy on women perfume), it did not smells too masculine to me LOL

VexedRomance
VexedRomance

Guilty EAU is a much fresher version of the original Gucci Guilty. It's definitely the fragrance perfected. Guilty EAU has a very similar opening has the original Guilty—with this crisp, white iced lemonade presence. However, due to the removal of cedar and lavender from the formula, the clarity and refreshment factor of the opening in Guilty EAU is out of this world! It's so sweet and smooth—and has this sparkling tinge to the freshness of the fragrance—like purity of snow itself.

This aromatic effect is provided by the snowberry and orris root. It's literally what gives the fragrance its glow. You can distinguish the two notes clearly, but the effect they add to the fragrance is so divine. It's like walking through the snow-covered woods, and you can smell the cold freshness from the bushes, with this crisp, fragrant white berry accent off the top of them.

This freshness factor makes Guilty EAU such a pleasure to wear. The fragrance is light and non-offensive. It does just as well in the winter as it does in the summer. It's just a really amazing men's fragrance; that's reminds me of the original Gucci Guilty back when it first came out. I couldn't tell you what's happened to it, but the very first batches of the original Guilty had this same quality of freshness and appeal to them.

When I came back to the fragrance world a few years ago, I couldn't even recognize the fragrance. It's almost nothing like I remember it. The original Gucci Guilty was very appealing like Guilty EAU is, although it didn't have this sweet, crisp, Italian ice perfected vibe about it—that makes Guilty EAU so unique and divine—and ultimately way better even than the original Gucci Guilty as I remember it.

This is definitely an amazing fragrance to the core. It's like redemption for all those people I've seen haunted by the ghost of a fragrance, that seemingly died in secret, and became just a mystery to the world. So if you're one of those people that have wished for a perfected version of Gucci Guilty—Guilty EAU is definitely that wish come true.

Perfume_David_Master
Perfume_David_Master

It is nothing so special about this scent, a big name and another patchouli musky floral scent. It is grouped as a woody aromatic.
The smell is pleasant, but the projection and longevity is far beyond its price and expectation!
You need to test this on your skin few times before you decide to buy it or be a gucci maniac ;), otherwise, do not waste your money and there are tons of far better scents out there.
I would say gucci guilty man is suitable to wear in spring/summer mornings.
The combination of orange blossom, orris and snowberry makes this a nice light citrus white floral powdery scent, but what a disappointment when it fades away after an hour and becomes a skin scent!
In my opinion:
Projection: 6.5/10
Price: not so cheap
Overall: 7/10

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Gucci as Armani, Ralph Lauren and Paco Rabanne were becaming factories, no more originals noses for doing icononics and amazing fragances ... Several flankers as Guilty and Pour Homme ... No more masterpieces like Envy, L Art or III ...

Lovestosmell7
Lovestosmell7

We just recently got this in our store. At first it does smell like Gucci Guilty but after it sits for 20 minutes it deff smells like a fresher version. It still has that slightly sweet tone to it but it smells nice. If you already have gucci guilty then i would not purchase it. But if you never have a gucci then check it out. Great work fragrance

TonyAKAMrClean
TonyAKAMrClean

To me, this scent is a perfect blend of Versace Pour Homme and Burberry Brit Rhythm, both of which are favorites in my collection. I never would've imagined something that was at the midway point between the two though, because they're such different scents! Brit Rhythm is leathery with deep fruity notes. Versace Pour Homme is aquatic with florals. Combining them? No way. But Gucci Guilty Eau does exactly that! Longevity for me is perfect and it just barely lasts noticeably through a 9 hour work day, which is perfect. Today I can even still smell it under my shirt over 16 hours later! Mind you, that's under my shirt. It won't last that long on skin.

Bottom line: Forget everyone's comments about synthetic this and generic that. It smells good, period!

Wear what you like, and like what you wear.

GodKing
GodKing

OMG! Another Gucci Guilty fragrance that smells like every other Gucci Guilty fragrance. It's not a bad fragrance (pleasant, synthetic, people-pleaser) but come Gucci...an original thought, concept, idea and perhaps a somewhat original men's fragrance would be welcomed.

I give this one a 5/10 based purely on the scent alone. But it earns a barnacle encrusted anchor for being so dull, boring and a clone of a copy of a clone. What's Next? Charro schlocking, "Gucci Cuchi-Cuchi Guilty? It's no wonder why Gucci has fallen to being one of my least favorite designer houses. Ugh!

MrBumblepants
MrBumblepants

I've tried this many different times in dept. stores and also recently got a sample of this with a bunch of other samples, so I was able to really test it out better on my skin.

I don't think it's bad, it's a safe scent for sure. But just does nothing for me at all. Seems like there's a ton of other fragrances that are just like this or in the same vein. It just doesn't really stand out in any way to me. Also I'm a fan of sweeter scents so that may have some bearing on my opinion. This is a fresher citrus based scent that doesn't have much sweetness at all.

So this just falls into that gray area for me, where I don't love it nor hate it, it's just kinda there. Not something I would wear.

Santos89
Santos89

Boring, synthetic and thin citruses on top of some non-descript musk and bland woody sweetness.

I get a tiny hint of orange blossom and perhaps a smidge of patchouli if I really stretch my imagination.

Other than that, it's pure nothing. The same basic sweet, cheap and thin shit they've been bottling ever since the original.

Honestly, it drives me nuts. Balmain Homme is in a similar style, yet somehow manages to actually smell good and slightly creative. It is possible to do a fresh sweet scent that actually has some quality to it. Why must Gucci insist to fail every time?

Perhaps I am being unfair. I know the Gucci by Gucci line has been a big hit for Gucci, the Guilty possibly an even bigger hit. And credit where credit is due - Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme is decent.

I just know that Gucci can do so much better. They gave us Envy for men and Pour Homme I & II.

Why can't they show just a teeny tiny bit of creative and possible release something that's actually good? I'm not looking for a fragrance lovers fragrance at all, just a great scent. Paco Rabanne did it with 1 Million, Viktor & Rolf did it with Spicebomb.

Both of those are sweet and mainstream, but damn decent in their own rights.

Please Gucci, get your act together.

Longevity is fairly non-existant. 2 hours tops.

tetsuoyouth
tetsuoyouth

Smelled this at a sephora and it smells like a "lighter" less potent Dior Homme Eau (the blue liquid one). The comparison didn't hit me instantly because of its general lack of potency but it is 95% DHEau. Redundant purchase if you have any of the DH line or GG line.

dolcethadon

I ran into this new Gucci Guilty flanker at Ulta.. At first I thought it was the same old Gucci Guilty because the bottles are almost identical but soon I realized that it was the new Gucci Guilty Eau, so I gave it a spray on a tester strip.. This is just my first impression of this new flanker.. Gucci Guilty Eau opens up very reminiscent of the original Gucci Guilty just a bit brighter & fresher! Fresh citrus top notes lead to a very fresh floral heart which than leads to a patchouli and musk base.. Gucci Guilty Eau smells a whole lot like the original Gucci Guilty except it is lighter, brighter, & fresher! There is no lavender here, instead there is amped up citrus & florals.. Lots of fresh florals like snowberry & orris compliment the prominent orange blossom heart.. The patchouli base is still there but it is a much lighter patchouli this time around.. I am not sure if this Eau flanker was really necessary being that Gucci Guilty Black already was basically just a fresher cleaner version of Guilty.. It does seem to perform very well, especially for an Eau flanker.. If you do not like the original Gucci Guilty or the Gucci Guilty Black flanker than I doubt you will like this one.. But if you do enjoy the other Gucci Guilty fragrances than you might really like this one! This is basically the Gucci Guilty for hot summer days! But when all is said and done, shame on you GUCCI! Shame on you for discontinuing all the great quality classic Gucci fragrance to release endless flankers of mediocre fragrances..

groover
groover

Tried this at a perfumery today, first blast
smelled very good, so i thought id go back and apply a bit more.
The second time all i got was the same smell
as guilty intense and a twist between black, to me
this seem like a pointless release, its nothing
new just a boring ok smelling fragrance, but i guess
its all about the money these days, doesnt really matter
if its a new one as long as somebody buys it anyway.

Housebliss
Housebliss

During the first two minutes after application it smelled like Dior Homme, and I attributed that to what I thought would be iris. Considering iris isn't a part of the fragrance, maybe it was the orris.

Anyway, based on the name (eau) and notes listed I thought this would be fresher and more crisp than it actually is. It smells a little dense and heavy, and not one I would use during warmer weather.

I had a hard time identifying the notes, and it ended up smelling like some kind of dark aquatic fragrance on my skin.

It did last for several hours, and sillage was moderate but it's not something I'll be wearing again.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

This is the best fragrance Of 2015. It reminds me of the classic YSL homme with a modern twist. Simple, elegant and fresh.

dolcethadon

Another flanker of Guilty really Gucci? Gucci Guilty Eau? As if the original Gucci Guilty wasn't already fresh and inoffensive enough? Mind you Gucci Guilty Black is already a fresher version of the original Guilty, which I found quite odd since the name of the fragrance is "Guilty Black".. I really thought that since Frida Giannini was gone that Gucci would go back to creating unique, quality, fragrances that they were known for when Tom Ford was around.. Gucci how about before you decide to release endless mediocre flankers to very average smelling fragrances how about you bring back the classic quality fragrance that Gucci was known for.. Envy & Envy for Men, Rush & Rush for Men, Eau de Parfum & Pour Homme!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.