Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Gucci Guilty Intense Gucci for women

Gucci Guilty Intense Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Guilty Intense Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci Guilty Intense retains almost the same notes of the original formula, only they are made more intense and powerful.

This intoxicating floral oriental fragrance contains "excessive" dose of pink pepper and lilac. It opens with notes of mandarin and pink pepper. Flowers of lilac, violet and heliotrope form the core of the compositions, laid at the base of patchouli and amber.

The perfume is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Gucci Guilty Intense was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Heliotrope Violet Lilac

Patchouli Amber

Guilty
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme

Gucci Guilty Intense Fragrance Reviews

paperbackhead
paperbackhead

I was digging through a makeup bag, and found a sample of Gucci Guilty in one of the pockets. This is by no means my favorite kind of scent- I love patchouli, and this is the complete opposite. I smelled the clean soft note, and nothing else. I don't know if my chemistry is lacking cause of the lady flow, or if this one is just a bad apple.

Chiquis
Chiquis

It’s interesting to read that on others Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense don’t last long. It actually lasts fairly long on my skin (around 6 hours). Initially I get a smell from this perfume that reminds me of baby wipes. However, after around 15 minutes that dries down into something very feminine, lightly floral, with a dash of something... Sexy (presumably the pepper). It’s quite nice in my opinion. I would wear this when I don’t want to offend others with my fragrance (as I like to wear pretty strong scents). Gucci Guilty Intense doesn’t really “shout”... It’s one of those scents that people will smell after you walk past them. It leaves a wonderful trail.

dcookoo
dcookoo

I'll keep my review short and sweet;

I'm lost for words. It's just.. amazing! This is pure sexiness and class in a bottle. I adore wearing this. Absolutely gorgeous! Well done Gucci, this beats the eau de toilette version hands down.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Ambery floral goodness! This EdP may not totally fit into the sinful and kind of provocative concept suggested by the name and the ads, but there’s definitely something addictive and overly sensual about it which I couldn’t find in the - nonetheless pleasant - first version.

On me Guilty Intense feels vibrant and cozy since the opening, with the sparkling blend of red pepper and mandarin orange providing a juicy, kind of nectarous crispness: the spicy aspect is quite noticeable in this initial phase, more than in the previous Edt where the emphasis was instead put on the fruity tones of peach, although the peppery note manages to stay demure and gently tickling, adding a certain warmth to the briskness of citruses. The overall effect is sheer and smooth at the same time, like a bright summery sunset. Shortly after the floral heart appears: a seemingly undistinguishable bouquet of velvety flowers in which only lilac really stands out with its intensely sweet aroma, luscious and almost erotic in here, while delicate hints of heliotrope lead slowly to the ambery undertones from the base. From there on the composition seems to turn down the light and at the same time it acquires depth, getting a bit darker and more voluptuous without losing its radiant aura: the beautifully blended drydown, dominated by an honeyed mélange of amber and patchouli, melts so well with my skin to create the sensation of a luxurious body lotion applied after a bath.
I wouldn’t go so far describing this fragrance as having a “your skin but better” quality to it, because all in all this is a quite perfume-y scent if that makes any sense, but probably its self-proclaimed sexiness comes from that creamy aspect provided by the amber and lilac accord that, to me, recalls the scent of warm silky skin.

I feel like this is a fragrance I should have in my collection one day, being a lover of sweet/ambery florals: after testing many from this group I would say Guilty Intense falls into the category of those flororientals I would be able to wear on a daily basis thanks to its perfectly balanced sillage (not too subtle neither obtrusive in the least: just right) and the very good longevity (about 8 hours on my skin).
Having to choose only two words to describe this scent's personality I'd say it is equally polished and seductive: it doesn't try hard to be complex or at all costs unique, but in my book it is a must try for those looking for an easy to wear oriental that's both warm and luminous.
All in all, a beautiful and in my opinion underrated/overlooked fragrance (that's often the flankers destiny....).

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

A fragrance to drool for. Wear this you classy ladies. Gentlemen will love you for it.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Ironically, this perfume does make me feel guilty, but probably not for the reason you think.
A good friend of mine gifted me a mini gift set of gucci perfumes last year, and I didn't like anything, but tried oh so hard to convince myself I at least like this one. 9 months later after I have never worn it once despite "loving it", it's time to face the music. It's so hard to admit to yourself that you hate something someone you like so much has given you.
I rarely leave negative feedback for perfumes, because I truly believe just about anything can be loved my someone, so why bash? But I feel like my warning to other bubblegum haters should be carried out, JIC.
GGI just doesn't do it for me. It's confusing, I feel like if lilac just wasn't in here it would have been fine, because I like pink pepper, patchouli, and amber. However with that sweet watery flower though, it smells like peppery bubble gum to me. I hate bubble gum! It assaulted my nostrils all throughout work, and with my first held high I swore never again!
I could never stand the flavor, reminding me of that cloying fluoride paste from my dentist. I still remember how over joyed I was with my dentist got in other flavors (yay, spearmint!).
To those who like it, hope I didn't offend. If it's any consolidation it sure lasted a long time!

ancaan
ancaan

I adore this so much! I love lilacs and Gucci has created a rapsody dedicated to these gorgeous flowers! Stunning perfume, elegant and seductive. It's not a loud perfume that screams at you, trying to make itself noticed. It's soft and powdery, mysterious and delicate. Like a fine silk scarf wrapped around your neck.
Longevity is good: 8+ hours on me. Sillage is moderate.
You can wear it anytime: day, night, winter, summer.

NowGet2WorkBitch
NowGet2WorkBitch

Love this very sophisticated smelling but not old ladyish or boring it's defo a woman's scent I wear it on nights out it is an intense smell but not overpowering at all

taylorcake1
taylorcake1

I really really love this, I have been testing it for a few days and it smells great. I won't purchase though, because the sillage and lasting power on my skin is really poor. I can barely smell it after an hour. Bummer because the smell is so fab.

venclips
venclips

This is second Gucci that i have after Gucci edp. I had try the Guilty edt, but i think that is not enough for me so i blind buy this after i read nice review from fragrantica for this Guilty edp.
I find it sweet from the first spray. After a while, the sweetness is gone than lilac note blended well with pink pepper. I can smell warm patchouli and amber at the base. A simple, modern yet sophisticated. It is not overwhelming, I mean this is moderate sillage, long lasting enough, office safe, day and night fragrance, easy to wear in any occasion. Nice bottle too. I love this. So why don't you try this? :)

willfulmissconduct

On the dry down, I get a strong scent of makeup powder. To me, it is very similar to the face powder theme I got from Love, Chloe. However, Love, Chole was suffocating and powerful to the point where I couldn't breathe. Guilty Intense is much more enjoyable and just gives off a pasing whiff.

willfulmissconduct

Another plus for this perfume is the packaging. The cap locks down and you can just toss the whole thing in your bag and go. No worries about the cap getting lost or it leaking in your purse. The whole bottle is about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Great design.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

Pink pepper and lilac with a backdrop of Amber. I would not say intense, or really all that guilty. Not a sillage monster and you could wear this to work.

MsDana
MsDana

Beautiful! Longevity is amazing, it is still going strong after 6 hours. The strongest notes on me are the Amber, florals notes, and the pink pepper. I love it.

wind83
wind83

I wear on the night, perfect! So warm, sensuelle, and never get wrong with Gucci.
First i want to try the guilty first, and after my seller give me a little cheap price than guilty..

i gave it 8/10

matty64
matty64

Depending on your bodies chemistry, a man can wear this. I do.

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

who the heck said a dude could pull this off? I'm a dude and I tried this earlier today and I def smelt feminine!!! :(

however, it smells really good. If a tall, brunette, black coat wearing chick wore this, I would be falling for her right off the bat. mysterious, at the same time lovely scent

alimuanis
alimuanis

amazing perfume so beautiful for day and night and all day perfume i buy it for my wife she love it and i love when she wear it
try intense it's nice :)
i I bought GUCCI GUILTY INTENSE Eau de parfum bottle
I bought
Size of the bottle / 75 mL
Price / $123

My opinion is :-
Occasions : walking/wedding/party/meeting/business/normal time/bedtime/office/love moments
Season: fall /winter / spring /summer
Compliments 10/10
Bottle design 10/10

Scentsofwellbeing
Scentsofwellbeing

I accidently sprayed this all over me at the mall the other day when I was headed out for an evening with friends. I didnt realize it was the women's intense version.

Yes, I am a man and I put 4 sprays of this on my body..

It is slightly floral, but mostly spicy and warm with notes of pink pepper, patchouli and amber.

To my surprise, heads were turning, compliments were flying, and everyone wanted to know which "spicy powdery fragrance I was wearing"

I never told anyone it was gucci guilty intense for a woman, but seriously..

A man could pull this fragrance off without anyone assuming it was "feminine" or "girly"

It is much better than the gucci guiltys for men

Drunkinator
Drunkinator

Ahh! This perfume is so sexy! It's like the little black dress of perfumes. When I smelled it in the bottle I wasn't a fan, but I tried it on and once it dried I loved it! My boyfriend liked it too. Perfect for special occasions and nights out.

adele l
adele l

Mixed bag for me..bought a gucci coffret of 5ml bottles, found flora to be super pretty and delicate but gucci guilty and gucci guilty intense both started off as straight harsh alcohol in the open before the scent developed on my skin..should love it according to the notes but GG seemed just mediocre with mild sillage and staying power..but like I said flora was quite delightful, go figure!

happygeisha
happygeisha

oh Gucci, its hit or miss with you saucy italians. this one is most definitely a HIT. guilty intense smells dark and gothic (pink pepper, amber) but still very alluring and sexy with its soft lilac drydown. its potent, possessing and seductive. wear this at night with something black and slinky and he will be yours the moment he catches your scent.

sky74
sky74

This perfume has such a glorious beginning, and such a yucky ending on my skin. It's a tragic movie.
It starts amazingly wonderfull, but after a while, transform into an old lady yucky cheap perfume. The regular Guilty on the other hand, smells amazing on me and I love it!
It's also rediculously expensive in my country. Really not worth it.
Isn't it fun finding a perfume you don't like? every time I find a perfume that I don't like I feel that I'm saving money lol!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Like this one. Sexy and can be sprayed liberally to make a bold statement

SparkyMarky
SparkyMarky

I had this perfume before and I think I still wanna buy it again. Every time I'm wearing this on a date or going out to the club , People keeps telling me you smell so good and asking me what perfume I use....Of course it's Gucci Guilty Intense for woman but I think this can't go wrong on men. For me I think this is a good Unisex perfume just like Gaultier 2. Only this one have a very sensual , sexiest , mysteries scene which will makes you seductive with the people you meet. I'm saving my bucks to go for this one again

aime.road1
aime.road1

Chance by Chanel is my signature scent, at home (my vanilla job) everyone can tell where I've been wearing this. My kids are always like. I'm also liking this Pink Sugar shit I bought at the sephora rack. It's a toilette, some light vanilla, citrus-y smell. Wears great too, throughout my whole day....but i fell in love with That Gucci guilty stuff....that lilac....oh god...so mysterious ans sexy...

hollyms
hollyms

Just bought this and wore it tonight. I'm a Dior girl through and through, so this is my first Gucci. I do like it, I think it's definitely different and sexy, and my boy went crazy over it. But it's not love yet. I wish it was a little sweeter, with more vanilla - more feminine. As it stands, it's almost a unisex scent. Sexy, but not as feminine sexy as I would like, if that makes sense. Still a great scent worth the hype. We'll see if it grows on me.

vreyna
vreyna

I just received my first sample of Gucci Guilty Intense --- OMG, I can't stop smelling myself. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I have several new fragrances arriving this week, as I was always wearing Vera Wang Princess & G&B's Light Blue, but I'm ready to try something new as my signature scent. I'm thinking I've found my next signature scent in Gucci Guilty. I'm also receiving Viva La Juicy, La Vie est Belle by Lancome, & Flowerbomb in the mail in the next week --- so who knows, maybe I'll love one of those more, but it's going to be hard.

I can tell that it's going to be hard to figure out which one to invest in to become the ONE I wear daily. Gucci Guilthy Intense is soooooo awesome!!!! I love this perfume....now I can see why all the great reviews - it's sexy, which is exactly what I wanted. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether it has a strong enough smell, that was my problem with VW Princess. I only put a small amount of my Gucci on today since I'm not going anywhere, but I could smell it well, so I'm hoping others can too.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

This was something very new for me to try I usually don't go for these smells but I have to admit I love this one!, the lilac and amber really stand out on me with the powdery almost musky type smell. It is a mysterious seductive perfume with plenty of depth in the dye down it just gets better and better sillage is excellent on me and so is longevity it lasts me all day or night. it Is a sophisticated sexy smell with a desire to want more in the dye down as it continues to evolve and wrap your senses in a sexy orgasmic mysterious heaven! You don't know whats coming next its wonderful!

Jama4
Jama4

Glamor in a bottle!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume!!! Guilty Intense was a blind buy for me after reading all the great reviews all over the internet. I was initially put off by the price, but after smelling it I had no regrets.

The most prominent notes are pink pepper, lilac, amber and patchouli. If you like Black XS, Flower Bomb and Diesel Fuel for Life, YOU WILL LOVE Gucci Guilty Intense.

My skin type: oily / youthful
Office safe: no too strong
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Projection: arm's length
Longetivity: 10 hrs+
Timing: Fall & Winter / Evenings
Packaging: 9/10; the front and back of the bottle is gold, the side pannels are clear so you can see how much perfume is left
Price: $69 for 75ml / 2.5 oz at Winners / TJMaxx

Will I Repurchase: YES

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

I feel so relaxed and just myself when I wear Gucci Guilty intense. It smells floral powdery fresh. I just love it. I wear it everyday and never grow tired of it.

selinu
selinu

It smells like a romantic sex. Not too thick or strong just romantic, heavenly and sexy. Its on my buy list but not at the tops however. Don't find it special enough.

hazelnut
hazelnut

It's intense allright! But what it dries down to is actually very alluring and soft...floral. Its one of those things that I would spray on my clothes and then wait about 10 minutes to get dressed. The dry down to me, is worth waiting for. I just dont like the name. I dont want to be guilty.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Gucci Guilty and Guilty Intense are pretty nice fragrances, more sophisticated than let's say Premiere which is utterly generic, it's not even funny.
Guilty is young, sensual and invigorating but also elegant and even sophisticated. A wonderful lilac- based fragrance.
The problem with it is the lasting power -- it just doesn't last on me, even this so called 'Intense' version. 2 hours and i can't even smell it. I expected a bit more from Gucci.

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

This is a really warm, powdery fragance. I love it. It sets close to my skin. But I think that the name gucci guilty eau intense isn't completely right. The fragance is really nice but it is nothing very intense, it's merely subtle. The lasting power is ok! A nice fragrance and very suitable for different occasions.

filmoyster
filmoyster

I liked Gucci Guilty Intense, but would only wear it for specific situations. It is a very light sillage perfume with very little longevity. Due to it's lightness I would recommend this before a bedtime seduction. It would also be good for a dinner out when you don't want your fragrance to interfere with your food. I found:

Within the first five minutes:
- Lilac, which I find made me feel pretty more than sexy
- Pepper notes that were uplifting and balance the lilac
- I noticed the violet, but cannot detect the mandarin

The perfume evolves quickly:
- Lilac remains and amber note increases
- Pepper dies down quite a bit after a half hour

6/10 rating
*1/10 headache factor - this does not give me a headache.

filmoyster.wordpress.com

Olia_Aroma
Olia_Aroma

The smell of letting yourself be yourself. Love it.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

The first half hour of this spray is a kind of bitter yet soapy smell that I didn't paticularly care for.
After the half hour, the bitter smell goes away, and this turns into a warm, spicy smell.
I can smell the pepper and what I think is lilac.
As soon as the patchouli starts to blossom, this fragrance becomes much prettier. My boyfriend, who didn't like the initial notes, told me that the smell kept getting better and better.
That is until it went away. I sprayed this on around 6 p.m, and it is now 9:30 p.m. I have to put my nose right up to my wrist and sniff hard to find it.
3 and 1/2 hours? Seriously?
If this fragrance had some longevity, it might have been tempting, but I have cheapo body lotion that lasts longer than this fragrance!

lat
lat

It does indeed smell like that kind of old-fashioned make up that's not around anymore. A pleasant, sweet and powdery smell. To be honest, I thought Guilty would be something different - the EDT did nothing for me, I could barely smell it and thought there was nothing guilty about it, but I like this one a lot better.

On my skin it's pepper, amber, violet and lilac. Patchouli keeps it earthy and grounded, which is nice. This could have easily soured down to a bitter pepper-patchouli combination but it's sweet and well-balanced, I must say. It's almost syrupy and the lasting power (especially on hair- try it out) is really great.

Vita nuova
Vita nuova

very atractive perfume , you can wear it ,you must wear it , you have to wear it :)

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I was disappointed with this fragrance, it was all hyped you and i was so looking forward to buying it, it smelt lovely on the sample paper it still does smell lovely on my skin, the only problem is it really doesnt last long on me maybe an hour tops which is a shame as its nice but so weak! :(

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Disappointed, everyone raved about it, i smelt it, and nothing hit me, just a normal pleasent fragrance, :(

D@n!
D@n!

Aroma picante, sedutor e ao mesmo tempo sofisticado,inspira sensualidade. Para momento romantismo =)

jeanhartzog
jeanhartzog

My HG fragrance for over a year now, and I have tried every fragrance under the moon. On me, it is a very sexy, follow me around store, fragrance that I adore myself. Cannot get enough of it and spray on pillows for heavenly sleep. Smell my wrists daily when I need "pick me up." The soft sexiness has never been mastered until Gucci came along with this unforgettable fragrance from office to bedroom. I will wear forever.

laurajulietk
laurajulietk

I tried a sample of this and love it. For whatever reason it makes me think of Le Feu d'Issey, which I wore in the late 90s. Maybe it's the pepper? The two have something in common that I love, not sure what.

seraaaa
seraaaa

So very sexy. This smell turns heads everytime!

iset
iset

I adore Guilty Gucci Intense. Lasts a really long time. It really goes with my skin.

s_athena
s_athena

Something about this one smells really artificial and fume-y to me - there must be a substantial amount of white musk in this, because I'm getting that telltale, airy headache-inducing cloud from something that's not listed in the notes. I'm also getting a bit of a peach accord that I have to admit goes really well with the lilac and fruity spice of the pink pepper. As for amber... what amber? Maybe somewhere in a supporting role, but the base is all about the tamed plastic patchouli holding it all together.

The problem I have with this one is the same problem I have with Midnight Poison. It's a pleasant fragrance, even if a little heavy on the musk cloud (why is that note not listed on here?). But in isolation, this scent does not impress me at all - sillage is barely there, with "poof and it's gone" longevity", and while it's a pretty scent, it's nowhere near the sex-bomb that's advertised. Heck, if used on pulse points I'd use this on a spring or summer day for work - to me this is that non-sexual and nondescript. Take away the gold flacon and the sexy advertising (I do have to admit the ad is stunning), and Guilty Intense's overall impression scent-wise is more in the vein of Love Chloe's powdery pastel florals and musk: something nice to feel feminine and put together everyday, but forgettable. But at least Chloe EDP and Love Chloe have an aura of class and posh cleanliness about them. They smell like money spent on expensive toiletries, or like the French soaps in a five-star hotel. Guilty Intense doesn't even have that class level going for it. Between the gold plastic flacon and the forgettable drugstore scent, this is not worth paying full designer retail. No-go for me.

Amarah
Amarah

I heard so many good things about the edt so I decided to try it, i did not like it one bit! A week later I bumped into this beauty and thought i'll give it a go and see if it's anything like the edt.. to my suprise I loved it and bought it instantly! It's a very erotic, sexy, sensual very feminine and it has an extravagant feel to it... LOVE IT!

enna1408
enna1408

at first it smelled like wet grass to me, so i got the burberry body and as soon as i stepped outside the shop, i smelled my hand again .......i brought the box, and paid for it in 30 seconds !!

for its price, it's kind of expensive but it's gucci right ?? :D

i wouldv really regret if i didn't buy this one....

the only think i don't like about it is that it's gone after 2 hours.... i wanted it to last longer

pailin
pailin

I don't know why at first I don't like it.
after sprayed, I fall in love.
very long lasting. It smell a little bit older than my age.

Lola Montes18
Lola Montes18

Reminds me of high end lotion/make up you can't get anymore. Not a bad thing. Very sophisticated & enticing. Very very light vanilla as well.

I don't know whether an intense version of this fragrance was entirely necessary. To be fair, the original Guilty was fairly short-lived, and while Guilty Intense is an improvement in terms of projection and longevity, it leaves much to be desired.

Gucci Guilty Intense is a pleasant fragrance, easy to wear and a sure crowd-pleaser. It shows a somewhat interesting contrast between peppery florals and earthy patchouli.

Since this fragrance has been 'amped up' to an EDP, what was considered pleasant in the original fragrance, now smells sharp and at times, a little screechy. The pink pepper accord is unfortunately overwhelmingly strong on my skin, smothering the feminine lilac and heliotrope blend.

I personally like to wear scents that make me stand out from the crowd and feel exceptional. Once again, (similar to my reaction to the original Guilty), this flanker comes across as bland and overrated. The high price tag leads you to expect so much more.

Gucci Guilty Intense is much warmer and more elegant than its predecessor, making it a good choice for Autumn and Winter. Fans of the original fragrance that had issues with its lasting strength, will most likely enjoy this intense EDP flanker.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Overall I find this composition stronger and more floral than the EDT, due to the intensified lilac note. Also the patchouli seems more dominant in the base, which is my favorite part since I love patchouli. While the EDP and EDT are definitely related, they have different personalities, and so I would choose one over the other based on mood or weather. I think the EDP smells more mature, has better longevity and more defined phases, but I love the sweetness and balance of notes in the EDT, especially in summer.

stefanorsi
stefanorsi

LOVE.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I SHOULDN`T like this, because of the patchouli, but I do.
It smells like "Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence", which also has patchouli. And these two are the only patch perfumes I can stand.
The patchouli in those two scents smells very musky, maybe that`s why I can handle it?

It`s a very dark and erotic perfume in my opinion. I can smell flowers and citrus in the EDT, but not so much in this EDP, thankfully. It`s deeper, and more "guilty". :-P

Ambery, musky, warm, sexy, confident, womanly... Great sillage and longevity when sprayed on clothes.

Trinidella

Ok well, I purchased this one recently and have to hide it from my twenty year old daughter. It became her go-to scent when she has to party!!!! I cannot say that I've worn it one day yet, but I will before she wears it all...........hmmmmm just spayed it and its a wow-zer!!! It bangs!!!! some serious stuff here!!!

marcello19
marcello19

Tested this one yesterday, I would not say that this is an oriental-floral fragrance, but a floral-fruity to my nose. At first I smelled juicy pear, but I guess it was the mandarin, a bit weird. It is a bit spicy maybe from the pink pepper, but overall a nice floral-fruity fragrance which is a quite familiar to me. I don't want to say that this is ordinary or cheap but sometimes I do feel that.

hadeel07
hadeel07

like it ..

Trinidella

Always wanted this one. Now I got it and I feel like a million dollars - definitely not Guilty!!! It wears well on me during the day and does not require any 'touch ups".

xdollpartsx
xdollpartsx

This baby has attitude and bite!, very sexy scent, very clean and crisp yet the sweetness is all spiced up to a more mature alluring quality. It is all about the pink pepper in this, I think i have a weakness for pink pepper to be honest. This one is not for the shy and retiring but the only flaw is the lasting power :( surprising for the strength of this perfume (and the price!) It is a gorgeous smell that lasts maybe 2 hours. I would say this is for the summer months also as it is very fresh and I couldn't see it lasting more than an hour in colder months unfortunately.

Elledujour
Elledujour

It smells like Dr. Pepper.... mmmmm :)

Danyhella
Danyhella

One of the best perfumes I have ever tried and bought directly after that.

Have been searching for a long time for something very special, elegant, seductive, provocative, luxurious at the same time but not too heavy. This is IT. Become quickly one of my favourites. Love the adds too - the video fits great to feelings I have wearing this one as I feel confident, sexy, provocative and cheeky :-)... I guess that's where the name comes from hahaha.

What a rebellious scent (but not in that stupid teeny way - no offense to teenagers, just sayin'). Try it, anyone who is searching for a fragrance that could become a part of your character not only for some perfume to impress people around. Guilty Intense is not a perfume but the way of living.

Only bad thing about this one is lasting power as you all can confirm here I guess...

hawraa.aljanabi
hawraa.aljanabi

Perfume so beautiful

bent.libya
bent.libya

I love that perfume and there are no words to describe how amazing it is.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The juice is concentrated and deeper than the original one ..

Both are too similar ,,but this version has more stages & levels till reaching the heart of the perfume..I smell more intensive Oranges & violets here.

Juicy, charming & flirty scent.

On my skin thee lasting power of the EDT was so good ,, and this EDP is sticking on my skin even if I washed it.

I think this EDP is to be used in winter, because of its heaviness.

I have 2 bottles now of Gucci Guilty EDT which is one of my top 10 perfumes, and diffidently I will purchase this one later when I finish both of my bottles.

burcu76
burcu76

I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!
my signature parfum of all time!
the only parfum I'll ever wanted! Thank you Gucci!!!!!

ilms11
ilms11

I actually have both versions of Gucci Guilty fragrances. They smell amazing, BUT again- the lasting power is very very weak. It could have been my signature scent, if only this could have lasts longer than 1 hour.

Profumata
Profumata

Guilty is a favourite of mine, but it has weak lasting power. Therefore I think Intense would be a better choice. If I repurchase Guilty, it shall be the Intense version.

Scentwise, I don't detect much of a difference between the two versions.

boruvka44
boruvka44

It has better lasting power (the original cca 2 hours, this one about 6), sillage is weak on both, but to be honest, the fruits was a reason i liked Guilty, in Intense i don`t get them so much. Other than that, it smells identical to me, Intense`s drydown smells a bit cheap, like random Escada.
Those flacons are amazing though!

artsyrn
artsyrn

Spicy,soft,sweet,sensual. Yummy peppery amber dry down. Great stuff.

remas1
remas1

i have this perfume and i love it so much

Shemakk
Shemakk

I would say I got the sample one week ago and I was expecting a bit more out of this because of the branding of this perfume.....I didn't felt the guilt side of it but the perfume for sure has a very different appeal to it...it is mature but at the same time not overpowering. ...it has deeper violets and that's why it stays and didn't let you forget it. It surely special occasions perfume

melitalee
melitalee

This dries down to a lovely lilac on me. The beginning is a bit sharp but after about an hour it is fine and I really liked the lilac.

kitti002
kitti002

very very sexy! Have it, Love it <3

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

The original, tedious 'guilty' overlaid with fake caramel instead of chemical cleanliness. Not absolutely dreadful, but pretty dreadful for the price. Bravo marketing dept. at Gucci! A triumph of appearance over substance.

jaa456
jaa456

Finally the edp! I own and love the edt but was tired of having to tote it around with me and reapply because it would disappears.

Alas, with the edp you get more of the peach and citrus and less flower on my skin. The spillage is poorer than the ept but the longevity is doubled. Which on me means 4 hours. I think I'll have to wear them together.

The edp you want all over your skin and the edt you want on your clothes or to use in warmer months.

The edp is still sparkling, fresh, honeyed with a great patchouli dry down.

sundaygirl34
sundaygirl34

I think this smells exactly the same as gucci gucci. So i now have both! just different bottles lol

karolla28

I was right. I tried it and I prefer still EdT. its too heavy.

takeasniff

I had wanted to test this but hadn't seen it lately. Yesterday my husband surprised me with a bottle. He seems to find things that I look for and don't see but he finds them.

I like this I think it is classy and a bit stronger thank goodness. I have been waiting for the designers to return to the stronger perfumes because there are heaps out there for the people who like linear scents which is fine but others like me who like strong perfumes haven't had much choice from the mainstream of late.

This doesn't last very long on me. I have to respray every 2 hrs or so. I am not sure on a really cold day if it lasts longer or on a really hot day. The weather here is middle of the road so it is hard to tell at the moment.

If you like Estee Lauder Sensuous or Kate Moss Velvet Hour, Deseo by JLo, Britney's Believe, Provocative Women by Elizabeth Arden, Infiniment by Choppard etc you should try this but only if you can afford it because it is mega expensive and doesn't really last and is not as strong as it could be really.

It is strong but not offensive and polarising like Angel or Red Door etc you could wear this to the office because it has a smooth warm drydown slightly sweet. I don't get any headache from it and my husband could only smell it a little bit.

It is slightly spicey and warm so not sharp or prickly and no where near as strong as Bella D Opium by YSL. If you wear those sort of perfumes it is a great middle of the road one to choose as it has little elements of all of those perfumes. It could be worn on a hot day without being too cloying as long as you don't spray too much.

I think this one needs the body lotion with it to really smell it all day but appart from that it is very nice and worth a try if nothing else.

takeasniff

Is it just me or are perfume designers trying to ease the mass market back into stronger perfumes? That for me is a good thing as I am craving something strong but original with lasting power and is available. I know I should stick to niche perfumes if I am after that but sometimes you just want to know you can find something when you like it. I don't have a lot of time to go hunting for things and I have to say most places seem to carry the same old range of perfumes some of the niche ones on here I have to go to David Jones to smell them.

I have noticed quite a few popular designers are introducing "Intense" versions of their previous editions which don't last and are difficult to smell apart from others on the market.

I hope the strong perfumes make a comeback as there really are enough office safe perfumes to chose from.

By the sounds of the reviews here this one is one to try. As usual no where around me sells it and doesn't know when they will be getting it. Sighs.. oh well I am sure I can wait. :(

This is a bit stronger than the original, but all in all it's still the same. For me it's too sweet vanillary and I see this on young girls. Still the staying power is not good.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I agree this is quite better than the first version, the amount of pepper is perfect, the patchouli.. very refined... I sense some honey and purples ... it's quite beautiful. I could definently see a man pull this off as well as a women. Well done Gucci, you've turned a flop into a winner!

To earlier comments. I really dont pick up any fruit.. maybe a little peach, but barely... it doesn't quite feel fruity to me , much at all.

And the wall street occupiers are hero's.. patriotism doesn't mean to be patriotic to the gov. it means you keep it and every other power house constantly in check! We should all follow suit.. neither the protesters or this perfume is anywhere near ''out of control''

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

First reaction was, 'wow'! It has a great punch when you first put it on. Dries down softer and more oriental...but still oh so nice. Much nicer and more staying power than the original.

freogirl66
freogirl66

Got it as a gift and can't wait to wash it off...smells like something from a nursing home side drawer

Colas123
Colas123

much,much better than the first version.

HazelMae
HazelMae

I surprised myself by buying some of this stuff. Most of my fragrances are strong chypre or patchouli-based things. But let's face it, we don't need to blow the doors off every single day. This is a fruity-musk that for whatever reason I found a little more appealing than most out there. The patchouli is just a hint, barely there. The dominant note for me is peach.

I have to say the whole "Intense" thing is fairly insulting to the consumer. It feels kind of like "What ho, Biff, are you telling me now we have to put perfume in our perfume? This Occupy Wall Street thing is out of control boys." The composition is highly unoriginal, fruitiness, clean musks and patchouli. But, it smells good, I bought it.

kenz
kenz

So apparently due to my girlfriend complaining I haven't brought her anything for a long time, I decided I'll buy her a perfume because I wanted to get a cologne too hehehe.

So I came across this product on the male section side, not knowing this is actually a female version of the intense and I brought it!

To be honest this smell better than the male version and I actually thought this was made for males because my girlfriends perfume normally smell so sweet compared to this one. Even my girl thought it was for males and she liked it and told me to buy it -.-"

I have a question down below if someone could answer it.

spiderman_rome
spiderman_rome

Not really a fun of this poduct. I think That Gucci by Gucci was far better in terms of looks and luxury execution. This bottle is plasticky And Not That sophisticated. i think though that the intense version of the fragrance Is nice, voluptuous and feminine. A nice creation.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Quite powdery and sweet, it reminds me of cologne and smells a little old-fashioned on my skin, not interesting enough.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This is definitely intense! It last a long time in my skin and that is a miracle because most scent just fade on me with the exception of a few. This is very similar to the original although this version is more oriental more deep smells like violets and mandarin it's kind of refreshing. But I have to confess that it was not love at first sniff. I'm still getting used to this scent. This would be great for day time and for going out. I have only wore it two times and the first time I most have oversprayed, because my sister told me she didn't like the perfume I was wearing. I can see that if one sprays more than two times it can be overpowering and nauseating. I was wearing it today and my mom commented on how good I smelled. From now on I will only spray two times maximum. You have to be really careful where you buy this one a lot of fakes out there!

Seraphic
Seraphic

Starts of as a very heady floral but dries down to a beautiful smooth spicy oriental. More intense the the edt for sure. Lasting power is much better then original edt

stelladoro
stelladoro

I've been wearing the Guilty, and it is a pleasant oriental, but just not enough presence and definitely not long lasting. I'd decided against buying a full size bottle since it seemed to be lacking something. From reading the reviews here it sounds like Gucci may have 'fixed' it by intensifying some notes and sublimating others. Will definitely give it a try next time I'm in a department store. Gucci Accenti has been one of my favorite fragrances for a long time. Love Gucci, Armani and Dior.

fenia
fenia

it has quite a lasting power and a unique warm and at the same time intense aroma.i liked a lot more than the original one.

Minnija
Minnija

I ADORE it, I LOVE it, but....what about staying power??????? it i sreally reallu really bad....about an hour and thats't :( but it is so beatiful...Actually regular Guilty is more intense in longevility unfortunately.

Annica
Annica

Gucci Guilty never managed to catch my interest so I have not even made an effort to try to get a perfume sample. I don´t really know why. When I bought a hair care product a few days ago I got a perfume sample of Guilty Intense and I am totally hooked. Must purchase a full bottle of this wonderful fragrance. It´s so delicious.

rosely22
rosely22

this perfume smells delicious, the floral smell lasted all day , and I get compliments every time I wear it.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

I have to admit I did enjoy this lovely scent. The only downside was that it only stayed on my skin for 15-20 minutes. I feltlike I purchased an expensive body spray. I couldn't believe it! I was so dissapointed! Isn't it supposed to be very strong or intense version of Guilty? Perhaps it was my chemistry. Regardless,I had to return it and bought something with more longevity.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

The other day, I went to the salesperson and told her, that I was bored and would she be kind and give me some scent-samples. She gave me this.
It has a plain plastic stopper and I was afraid I was going to spill it all over me. Well, my fingers got wet and I managed to get some of it on my wrists. Ok, what was it like?

This is pure sex! That is what came first to my mind.
Hot , steamy and erotic. Lush and juicy at first, deepens to a very sexy, musky ending. Long lasting on my skin.
Well, of course I had to phone my friend about it. We had a great time figuring out different occasions to use Guilty intense.
She had a better word for Guilty intense, with a twinkle in her eye: Po*n-scent. She told me she was going to put some on when going to bed, next to her husband. See what happens..? Does he even notice ..?

Anyhow, I WILL purchase this when possible.

Liz7733
Liz7733

I love this as much as I love the original! The only thing I miss is the lilac from the original Guilty. There is much less of that note in the intense version. The staying power is MUCH better in this version as well. Although it has better staying power I would say that this scent can be used at anytime, day or night (IMO). It has soft, fresh and then warm notes upon drydown. This and the original are my signature scents.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A smell similar to it's homme brother, so similar it could be a twin

0-10 mins- Young, modern scent, Similar to homme intense but less fruity than that smell, which is a suprise, instead it replaces the fruity with female floral

10 mins - 1.5 hours - Some projectio, little bit of sticky orange

1.5 hours -4 hours - little or occassional projection, nice scent on drydown, though same as many other

Not for me, sorry, forgettable

jazmam
jazmam

IT's the original, only lasts longer, and a tad more ''guillty'', seems to not have quite the lilac overdose as the original. it's deliciious without being gourmand. Love it!

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

I originally loved the first guicci guilty, but find it didn't live up to the ''guilty'' part, maybe ''innocent untl proven guilty''. I loved it but couldn't help get a little bored, however It's a gorgeous scent that I do enjoy owning.

I just recieved a tester of the gucci intense.. and I love love it, it's very similar only stronger, more depth. great staying power

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

LOVE THIS...FAR BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL....LOVE THE SEXY DRYDOWN...LOVE!

jellybeantree

Like the edt it appealed to me straight away , smells just like edt only a bit sweeter and stronger, although after a while it dried down to the same flat smell on my skin. It could be my skin chemistry but I found it underwhelming for the price! I prefer so many other perfumes this one is like you are so excited about it at first because it smells so intriguing its like very good bubble gum that tastes so good at first but after chewing it a while the flavor is gone and its just stale so you spit it out. thats what gucci guilty is to me.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این عطر مرا بیاد زندگی لذت بخشی که از یک زن زیبا داشتم .

I remember the fragrance of a beautiful woman I had the pleasure of life.

leushka
leushka

This is beautiful fragrance. Although the almond is not in the content, I felt like it was almond cream on my skin. It stays onto skin and holds there for several hours. I can imagine to wear it during autumn as a day frag even it is "intense" version and was thought to be probably night smell. To me it is versatile nice Gucci.

zfyreangel
zfyreangel

I bought this today. I have the original Guilty as well. I like them both but there is something beneath the surface of this fragrance that is sensual beyond belief. I purchased it at Nordstrom, the larger bottle came with a container of a glittery whipped body souffle for the same price as the large bottle alone. The body souffle is soft with a hint of shimmer, so beautiful. Great deal! :)

varnyte
varnyte

If sex had a smell it would be gucci guilty:D

blueviolet
blueviolet

This one is lush, its like the original but stronger (duh), def goes on my wish list. I think its stays on a bit longer than the original as well. Also, its a bit more intresting than the first.

jellybeantree

Carla67 I have to say that staying power is so personal, some fragrances stay a long time on my friend but on me fades fast. It is a edp so it should be stronger. Better to test it for yourself on your skin.

heliotroupe
heliotroupe

Intense definately lasts a lot longer than edt version, richer and warmer very sensual on

karolla28

I have EdT version and in summer is too heavy for me... so EdP must be more stronger :/. Not sure, or it's ok, but I'll try it.

Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci 4.14 out of 5 based on 816 ratings and 113 user reviews

GUCCI GUILTY INTENSE for WOMEN by Gucci EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Gucci Guilty Intense 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gucci Guilty Intense 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.