Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men

Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men
dislike

Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men Pictures

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense, provocative and a strong fragrance, introduces accords of amalfi lemon, coriander and lavender in its top notes. The heart of orange blossom and neroli settles in a trace of patchouli, cedar and amber.

The fragrance is available in 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette. Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme was launched in 2011.

Lavender Coriander Amalfi Lemon

African Orange flower Neroli

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber

Guilty Pour Homme
Zara Man Silver

Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

jdawg
jdawg

Reminds me of the Gucci Guilty Pour Homme. I don't have it myself but rather, I have the Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme. I love the Gucci Guilty line despite all the negative comments or reviews on here. I was a given 4 small samples of this, two sprays on the next, one on each wrist. With the nature of my jib, it involves a lot of hand washing technique and I must say, this perfume really sticks to my skin regardless of how many times I wash my hands. I even get compliments from my patients and colleagues saying I smell good even after a 13 hour shift. I need to buy this and the Gucci Guilty Pour Homme to complete the line. One of the best out there!

LiveWicked430
LiveWicked430

Back in 2011, I found a strip ad that was for Gucci Guilty Intense. I opened up the strip and it was LOVE at first sniff. I held onto that strip for the longest time cause I just loved smelling it that much! I eventually broke and bought a small bottle and have adored it ever since.
Sadly, I drifted away from it as I loved to sample new fragrances. Few days ago I ordered a very small bottle to see if the love was still there. I discovered that it never left. The moment I smelled it again, no fragrance I owned meant anything. This is the scent for me. I smell it and it's just perfection to me.
I know that people say it smells generic and cheap but to me it's amazing! On me the projection is strong and the longevity is great! It really always depends on the person.
The scent is slightly sweet from amber, which I think is mixing with that touch of lemon. The woody notes are there to give it a good backbone. I can never get enough of this fragrance!

john2589
john2589

TOO SWEET , DISGUSTING,SMELLS CHEAP, NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL, however projection and longevity very good

mcaldow
mcaldow

People bash the Gucci Guilty line, and I understand why, but just because the Gucci Guilty line isn't unique or any different than the other Gucci fragrances, it doesn't mean that this is a bad fragrances. I quite like this, it lasts for about 7 - 10 hours on me and the sillage is great, not too powerful but not too weak, and the scent is a more intimate, intense version of the original Gucci Guilty pour homme. I will admit that I own much better fragrances, but this isn't a bad fragrance at all, especially for beginners to the fragrance game.
3/5 stars

Manny44
Manny44

The knock on this fragrance as generic is off the mark, it is an interesting, sexy, and stealthily strong cologne that feels like a great "nightlife" fragrance but the rub for me is that it is the only fragrance in hundreds that gives me a terrific headache.
I'm not sure which ingredient is the culprit but after testing this 3 times there is no doubt this gives me a headache. Of course I'm not going to give it a dislike
because it may just be bad chemistry.

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

Based off the reviews i didnt expect much and when given a free small bottle sample bottle at sephora i thought, lets give it a go. I had also a sample of gucci guilty black and it smells sexy as hell. So I try the original and it has a very similar scent but with a more alcahol based smells, It comes off strong at first but is very subtle sticking close to the skin and lasts for around 4 hours. I really like the smell it smells sexy and a little bit dirty and rounded out with a fresh lemony dry down. This is def a aromatic citrus/musk scent that is non snythetic and lingers with a mysterious deepness that stops it from being too linear and common. I got a compliment from a girl at a hair salon while wearing this. It was funny cuz later that day i saw the same girl at the market by my house and she ended up giving me her number and a hug saying i smelled really good. No other cologne has done this for me.

jejemon
jejemon

after using for a few weeks, this one gets me headaches. its very strong on my skin, silage and projection are quiete good on me and it last more than 8 hours on my skin, i like it but its cloying. so if anyone wanna buy this stuff just be careful on the trigger 2 - 3 sprays are enough more than that it gets headaches.

johannbale
johannbale

Buy a lemon and squeeze it onto your skin!

I consider this as one of my worst ever blind buys. Plain. No identity and there's nothing special in its juice to make it as an outstanding fragrance.

Categorised under Woody for its Virginia Cedar and Patchouli on its base notes? OK, It's far from that. The Woody term was almost not obtrusive at all. Terrible longevity(2 hrs+ on my skin). Actually, this is just a plain citrus scent!

scent 1/10
sillage 5/10
longevity 3/10

Overall 30/100

Sadly, I've to say this, this juice should not exist. 'Not recommended at all' unless you just want to add an extra weight for your wardrobe.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Not a smell that will repulse you when smelled, but also, Not a smell that will stick in your mind either. Gucci guilty is very linear... No evolution whatsoever.

I smell lavender and orange blossom and that's it. But it's mostly the lavender that I detect.

With Gucci, I feel i have to be harsh... I can't accept this product from them. It's passive, uninspired and very very bland. Nothing new, nothing groundbreaking or innovative... Even the bottle is bleh!

For me, Moschino forever is much cheaper than this scent and has the same quality, longevity and even better projection.

Marciu

This one is sweeter that regular Guilty. And that's pretty much difference between them.

It surely is not more intense than Guilty. It's sweeter, but the quality of it(I mean quality of ingeredients used in this) is equal as in Guilty. I mean equally bad. Also causes me a headache. Stays on my skin same amount of time as Guilty and projection is none, just like Guilty's.

Avoid both if you can. You won't miss anything.

TroyBoy
TroyBoy

I love this stuff. I bought this because the lady at Ulta recommended it and said it was their best seller. This smells a little like Diesel Only the Brave. Its different from most colognes though and maybe part of the reason for the bi-polar reviews.

2AngelsDaddy
2AngelsDaddy

Top tier juice for sure! Wife's fav and a straight panty dropper no doubt. I own all the Gucci Guilty's and this is the go to weekend stuff and never fails. Most complimented juice in my arsenal and for good reason. Do yourself a favor and grab a bottle, better make it a big bottle...trust me!!!

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I didn't know what I was looking for so I approached this with some interest (probably because it's supposed to be intense). I was fascinated. It's by far not an every day fragrance, but when you use it, it's amazing. It would be probably too strong for every single day to wear this and only this, but once a week or once a blue moon... it takes you places and makes you hoover.

Let yourself surprised.

Okay so being thoroughly underwhelmed by the original I thought I'd better try this one and guilty black just to check I hadn't just dismissed the entire range off hand.
First of all this fragrance is pleasant, very pleasant indeed I love the lemony sherbet opening and subdued gentleness of this fragrance, I can see why it would be a good crowd pleaser as to me at least, it's the dictionary definition of 'inoffensive'.
It is VERY similar to Zegna Forte to me but lacking in one crucial area.... depth!
Forte has more of a Tonka/tobacco/honey thing and this takes it a level above Guilty intense but other than that massively similar. The drydown of the Gucci just gets lemony softer and more powdery and longevity is poor and projection is non existent really stays close...where as the Zegna has a much deeper more sensual dry down and is by no means a beast but lasts a little longer.
Basically if you like this fragrance and the original (which I do to an extent) but want something yet more 'intense' check out Zegna Forte.

CDGfan

This is just a combination of drugstore quality aromachemicals in a bottle. Cheap, vile and boring.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Tried this one today along with Guilty, it was ok but nothing super spectacular. It was much better than Guilty which I did not like. Overall honestly this one is fairly boring and kind of a let down, however this is still gonna make the like section since it is somewhat pleasant and wearable, but isn't for me.

5.5/10 overall

bricktop
bricktop

one of my favourite frags,great for colder months and pretty long lasting

Catch83
Catch83

Really loving this stuff, I just don't understand the bad reviews but to each is own. Smells so good, projection on skin not the greatest but spray on clothes it last for a whole week!

spartan
spartan

Bought A bottle as it was on sale. Another huge disappointment from Gucci, it seems Gucci is only after A quick profit these days and could care less about putting forth A top shelf fragrance like they have in the past.
Week, synthetic, poor longevity. Incredibly boring!!
A pretender and fale competitor to Chanel Allure Sport.

Marciu

If I had to say what is over-hyped by Gucci and P&G company, I'd say it's definitely whole men's Guilty line. I heard that women's Guilty is quite nice, but seriously, why should I pay for something that has Gucci in name and doesn't smell like Gucci anymore?
We don't (at least I don't) know the name of perfumer that made this... Is it also Jacques Huclier from Givaudan?

Marciu

It cannot be better than Gucci PH II, Gucci II smells like a perfume, this one smells like air freshener. It has no composition at all. To be honest, comparing it to any other men Gucci (except Guilty which is the same as this and Guilty Black which is the same bad as this) is a bad joke... I really would like P&G to surprise me one day and make something what really smells like a fragrance, not a cheap cosmetic :(

cougarR
cougarR

my new signature !

mcowan
mcowan

Has a nice scent but personally I cannot smell it from more than a few inches away from the area I sprayed it. Not something I would buy again. Looking at all of the other reviews it is probably just me but hey, to each his own.

GMK

@ Marciu Thanks for correcting me , its 'Noble' indeed which is called Nobile ;), keep correcting me as English is not my first language.

Marciu

@GMK - I agree with you, but it's Nobile, not Nobel :)

GMK

What a decline from legendary Nobel, Pour Homme I & II, Gucci falls so deep in the kids stuff and being persistantly Guilty.

LaFlame513
LaFlame513

I personally wasn't to fond of this cologne, at first. I blindly ordered it from online. I wore it to work the following day after it arrived, an honestly.. I hated the smell! I felt like i had been cutting flowers all day. But on the other hand, I got more compliments in ONE DAY then I've ever got from any other cologne. Women absolutely love this cologne.

theaegranite
theaegranite

Love this sweet fragrance during the spring. The projection is a bomb of orange flower, grass, and lemon. It's like walking in a forest sweetened with lots of lemon, orange flower, and amber. The longevity is not good at 2 hours; always have to reapply.

twlahue
twlahue

Fragrance enthusiasts discount this fragrance because it was made to be a pleasing, mainstream scent. There is nothing wrong with just smelling good. If you want to smell good and get a lot of compliments, this is a great scent. If you want to smell like a forest, burnt tires, or incense and celery look elsewhere.

effect18
effect18

I loved the way this smelled when I sampled it at Macy's . When I got it home, it still smells great. The top note is good, but the dry down is awesome. I love the spiciness. The bottle is unique, but the cap can be hard to remove.

My only constructive criticism I can give, is to improve the first spray note. If this smelled like the dry down,I'd have bought 3 bottles.

kazewayz
kazewayz

A little stronger than the original, with a little amber in there. Citrusy, smoky, woody. That's about it. Not too exciting. Didn't last long on skin. Try it though.

nurigs
nurigs

Not Bad at all , but doest last long, soft projection and nothing that special for a signature. Average smell.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Slight improvement over the original...however, the one-flanker-after-the-other thing can really cheapen a brand.

Marciu

Intense? Intense generic, I guess.

It smells to me the same as Guilty. I really can't find any differences. Another air freshener. Doesn't last, doesn't project and almost doesn't smell like a perfume.

I don't get it.

CDGfan

Its not bad, but its a very pedestrian and boring fragrance, a shadow of the former Gucci fragrances under Mr.Tom Ford. Gucci Pour Homme I, Gucci Rush, Gucci Envy, were vastly superior fragrances, in terms of complexity, projection, and sillage. 5/10

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

Only smelt this once but when I did… WOW! I was trying a lot on at the time and this one stood out for me. Every stage of it smells amazing and I got 8+ hours out of it with just the right amount of projection.

It's very sexy, masculine, sophisticated, mysterious and overall a great scent. Can be worn at day but best for night time. It's suitable for young guys too. Let's hope with more smells my opinion stays this good on it. If yes then I'll have to make it my signature scent!

Smell 4/4
Longevity 2/2
Projection 2/2
Versatility 1.5/2

TOTAL 9.5/10

UPDATE: yep, I'm gonna have to get this one.

dbouklieva18
dbouklieva18

Wanna make a good first impression? Gucci is your friend :)

lepper.king
lepper.king

Gucci still my favourite scent, this intense not the best but i like the smell.

bcire3k
bcire3k

I don't know if everyone or anyone has had the same experience as me; however, I definitely enjoyed it. Started off very citrusy with some spice and gradually became more sweet. It seemed more appropriate for daytime use at first then eventually switched to a smell that, to me, seemed more appropriate for summer nights. Much more floral at the end. Great projection and longevity. Got complimented after I sampled it.

sameel
sameel

do i get compliments ..yes! do i like it.. well so so!

silvernose
silvernose

What is with all the hate towards this spectacular, sexy, sweet fragrance. Gucci guilty intense smells of a sweet flowering tree alongside with bursts of fresh citrus that eases the nose and then takes over with its intoxicating scent. Sillage and longevity are both amazing I sprayed this on my skin at seven in the morning and it was still going at it after the whole day I showered at ten so well over twelve hours even projection was still clouding away of course not as strong as when first sprayed but still for someone to smell you from twenty feet away after nine hours and drools over the fragrance, that is nothing to complain about. ;)

faraz
faraz

Gucci guilty or this intense which one is best and longevity?

kalbing
kalbing

Got it as a Christmas present from my wife. It's one of the best perfume I have in my collection. Contrary to most of the bad reviews here, it is really quite good. Got so many compliments wearing it! It's perfect!

irfan2k9
irfan2k9

as the name suggest u buy it and then u fell into intense guilty why i bought this, really disappointing

farshad.mohebban
farshad.mohebban

I luv it, and since I buy that, almost 60% of my friends asked about what it is... if ur looking for an highclassy one to wear it at especiall events as a VIP i definetly recommend it...;)

I honestly did not enjoy the original Gucci Guilty pour Homme. I found it a little too sour and strong, at which point I warned my boyfriend to never buy a bottle of it for so long as we were together.

I approached this Intense flanker with an air of trepidation. My fingers were crossed behind my back, and my painkillers close by just in case. Thankfully this is a far better fragrance than the original. It's strong, but nowhere near as overwhelming as Gucci Guilty pour Homme.

It's a slightly more improved composition. The lemon and orange blossom accords are less sharp, and the lavender appears to be much smoother. Amber has also been added to this flanker, along with a masculine and spicy coriander note.

I hope this fragrance isn't a limited edition. I'll most likely scream if they discontinue this and keep the sharp, messy Guilty pour Homme on the shelves.

Don't let the 'intense' fool you, as it is not as bold or overpowering as you might expect it to be. The sillage is strong, however it won't knock you out. It's still a pleasant and wearable fragrance. It has my tick of approval.

AssMaster3000
AssMaster3000

I'm not sure what it is, but this fragrance just doesn't do anything for me! Took a sample home and tried it on my skin; at first the woods and subtle floral notes opened very nicely, but after the first twenty mins it bareley changed beyond a basic amberesque fragrance.

I hate to sound so negative, but this is a one-dimensional fragrance that falls flat and fails to deliver. I guess a lot of people are buying it for the opening notes and the Gucci name

Kdu
Kdu

This is much better than the original version

royal112
royal112

Good solid scent, not goin to overwhelm but not likely to offend either.

unquote
unquote

Not bad, although I have problem discerning the difference with the regular version. They're too similar, both in the notes and longevity.

Burridge
Burridge

Personally I really like it, nice ambery and almost spicy dry down, nice top notes, bought the 90ml today and wore it for going out tonight, not long come home and after 5 hours I can still smell it strong, so great longeivity and projection.
Not sure why some people are so abusive towards fragrances in their reviews. At the end of the day; it is down to personal preference, NOTHING else.
If you don't like it, state why and explain why it isn't for you. Instead of bashing it and saying you hate Gucci blah blah. It's childish. I'm 17 and am more controlled than some on here. Apologies for my rant, I am rather under the influence at the moment.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Oops, I put my previous review on the wrong perfume. I'll remove the other review. The male perfume I tested was the Intense version of Gucci Guilty. I thought it was the other Guilty, since it was so weak, but I read on the cardboard of the sample that it was the Intense version. So here goes the review that should have been here instead:

I'm a woman and I accidently got a sample of the male version, namely this one, Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme. Since I had the sample, I tried it. I put it on my chest, arms and behind my ears and was quite generous, since I felt it was very weak at first. It continued to be weak. Just 30 minutes or so after putting it on, I could hardly smell it. Then I was out with my sister for several hours and normally when moving around, you get whiffs of your perfume from time to time. I didn't get any. Later in the evening I asked my sister if she had smelled any perfume from me during this time. She said no. I even got her to put her nose at my neck, to smell the point where I had put the perfume. She said she could hardly smell it from me, even when she was that close. It was very weak. Too bad. I thought it would be stronger, since it's a mens perfume. That's the only bad part, the weak sillage and the longevity. Otherwise it's a good scent. Smells sweet and leather. It doesn't say it's leather in it, but all notes aren't listed. I can smell leather or something that smells like leather. I can't detect the lemon at all on my skin, nor the amber. I would like it if it was alot stronger and lasted longer. It wasn't Intense on my skin anyway.

saju5
saju5

i tested Gucci Guilty Intense today,long lasting,better sillage and seductive appealing fragrance.plz whenever buying perfumes plz do test it,an see what goes best with ur mood!
i've got many perfumes but i wear accordingly.don't have
more words 2 describe this beauty go an get it ;)

virajrvyas
virajrvyas

Its a boring fragrance, like a sophisticated window cleaner. I applied and it started fading way from my skin ergo there is nothing "intense" about it. While I lasted I could smell lemon and the amber. I would suggest you buy Diesel Only the Brave, its cheaper, it smells great and the bottle is awesome.

I have started to hate the Gucci house because they release overpriced shit fragrances like this one and discontinued a gem like Gucci Envy. Anyways if you own it or love it, I'm sorry for the harsh words, but I speak the truth.

kevdg18
kevdg18

Absolutely love this fragrance! It is seductive and mysterious. I'm always getting complements which is what great fragrances achieve.

GugaGaidzak

From scented water to fizzy drink!! Way to Go!!! Bring the pour homme edition back , thats all !!!

ZZxyx
ZZxyx

It is very interesting, strong and pleasant fragrance. Opposers, hands off Gucci Guilty Intense and walk pass it!

chef.peporr
chef.peporr

I dont know why a lot of people is bitching this fragrance. I know, it's far away from being the best scent of the world, but it's not in any way nasty. I've received very nice compliments. The lasting power is amazing (it lasts about 10 hours on me). It's very nice to wear it on a cold winter night. Try to avoid it in hot days. It could get overwhelming. 9/10 GREAT!

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

I was going to "recharge" my wardrobe with "the one" of D&G..when the lady at the store proposed this scent to me..

It started with a hit of amber accompanied with orange..that was intense start.

Let it dry down and you'll start get the patchouli & lavender hints wraped in lemon.

The lady asked me to check after doing my shopping..& I'm home now..5 hrs after putting it on & still well noticeable.

With all due respect to all opinions here, I would say it's a nicely blended scent.
Maybe it's not in the same class as Gucci by Gucci; but still..it's nice & pleasantly wearable.

I think of getting the 50 ml., it's worth a try!

DirtySyndrome80

But its not really that bad IMO..

DirtySyndrome80

This should be the intense version of the original, but somehow I find this to be lack of projection compare to the original..

ofokudoh
ofokudoh

this isn't d best perfume in the world but i like it.far better than most CK perfumes.also noticed dat reviews shldnt be relied upon 100%.most pple here r just hating it unnecessarily.le male by JPG is so celebrated with very positive reviews but i smelt it myself and i cant even remember it's scent 2 show how irrelevant it is.love this 1,i bot it and if u hate it,get me a beta 1.

hesione
hesione

I agree it's not the most interesting, unique scent in the world, a little bit simple without edges, but I also don't see the reason for hating it like a lot of negative reviews here. As a female, I can see this on a boy-next-to-door type of guy, always sunny and very easy to like.

manofscents
manofscents

guilty was terrible by itself, yet they diceded to make an intense version. Its like throwing a bag full of dirty diapars into a garbage truck. probably a frag for the mainstream masses of untrained noses. a slap in the face to the loyal underground experienced. pour gucci tryna make a dollar.

farsi3003
farsi3003

If you are looking for a signature scent, Guilty is not the best choice. This is a common scent and it can be easily mistaken for many other perfumes. It lasts around 2-3 h. You can still feel it after 4 hours if your nose is right next to where it was sprayed. Great bottle instead.

bcoops
bcoops

LOL 95% or more of the populations are inexperienced noses and would be absolutely repulsed at some of the scents the "experienced" noses call masterpieces

this scent is not nearly as bad as most are trying to make it out to be, as with any scent the only person who needs to to love it is you....let your own nose decide

stayclose
stayclose

The top notes are energtic and inviting leading quickly the the orange which stay around a while mixing in the soft base of patchulli. The dry down is mystical rock and roll with a orange crush. Its haunting. I like it.

Linden
Linden

An very warm woody-spicy, with sweet floral nuances. Guilty has a sensuality about it and an interesting dark, modern synthetic edge that works in my opinon. Definitely a "night-out" scent. I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews as I see similarities with Black XS, which seems favoured by many, although I prefer Guilty. Interestingly, on my skin the drydown is similar to that of Giorgio Red (M). Projection is average, longevity is quite good.

rafiqi
rafiqi

just bought 2 days ago... to me it smell nice and stay about 8 hours.

RobbieX
RobbieX

I agree with Misterjohn below. Only had a spray in a store but found it to be a really pleasant patchouli/floral/fresh frag with good longevity. I would definitely consider buying this one.

misterjohn
misterjohn

I am shocked at the hate for this fragrance in the previous reviews. Went shopping today to see what I might be in the mood for and ended up picking this fragrance up after an hourlong visit and many comparisons.

Thei scent is linear. It starts with lemon mixed with woods and a pronounced patchouli. Gradually, the lemon gives way to lavender accented with patchouli and other spices. It also becomes more of a woody spicy mix. Even so, the lemon remains in the background coloring the scent. The lavender also has a key role to play. Despite the predictable pattern, the particular mixture of the elements varies, sometimes even between sniffs, as each of the accords waxes and wanes. The dry down is, in my view, a rich, seductive mixture.

While others seem to have issues with longevity, on my skin it lasts forever. It has been 10 hours since I applied it at the store and, while it is a skin scent at this stage, it is still quite noticeably there. During its earlier stages, it projects well and smells woodsy and spicy.

I bought this one following head to head skin tests of the complete line of John Varvatos, which it crushed in terms of projection and longevity. The only negative, to me, for this scent is that it is very popular, and I prefer not to wear scents that others are wearing. My suspicion that this popularity is, in part, responsible for some of the hate on this fragrance.

Bottom line: If you are looking for an interesting woodsy and spicy scent, this one fits the bill nicely. Definitely worth a look.

cjgoehner
cjgoehner

I agree with Edward.shebar, Gucci Intense is addicting. I am no expert and can't detect any particular notes but I'm continually sniffing myself. I'm usually not attracted to scents like this, the colognes I like normally have tonka, coffee and vanilla. To be honest, the only reason I tried this was that the initials resembled Batman. For a cologne that is bashed on, why can't the stores keep it stocked? I got the last bottle left on the shelf and I'm planning on getting another bottle. Lasts all day and then some.

frogman
frogman

Intense of an already bad fragrance. Is this the same company that gave us Gucci Nobile? Sigh.. Please bring back Nobile.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Intense guilty, but how intense is it? It survived more than 6 hours, even after bath! Potent stuff, be warned.

The sourness wt citrusy first note disappear so fast in minutes and the strong powdery heavy ambery patchoulli scent last hours..... this is not a everyday fragrance, great winter frag but nothing special.

Test it before make purchase, it may not be everybody taste as the sour first note remind me a big pot of rotten oranges plus strong vinegar!

edward.shebar
edward.shebar

I dont want to share how good this stuff smells because I dont want everyone else smelling like me but how can I keep such extasy away from humanity? For the first time in my life I’m going back to buy another bottle of the same cologne in less then a week just to know I have back up. Gucci Guilty intense is an addiction. I spray it everywhere on my body. I can’t get enough of it and everyone who smells it on me loves it too! its just such a sexy scent that is unparalleled by ANY of today’s other fragrances. The only thing that comes within striking distance is the Dior Pour Homme. I think all the bad reviews must be for the guilty non intense as that fragrance has little to no longevity once it hits the air but the Intense stays on my skin for up to 24 hours. Very unique and powdery sweet patchouli, neroli, orange blossom scent. Lots of compliments. I find it very silly to say this is a poorly made fragrance or that its a flop. Get real folks, this stuff has been on back order for a month at most places and very few returns. Despite what Bloomingdales website says there is no means EDP-only EDT. But it is strong enough. Please my fellow fragrance lovers ,DONT JUDGE this Cologne par excellence by its scentless brother.

Projections: 10
Uniqueness: 10
Overall quality: Infinite

JimmyLee
JimmyLee

I respect everyone's opinion but seriously...this one is well-made !!! the only reason why it got many bad reviews is cuz this bottle is ahead of time..its too advanced for people at this time being... Trust me, I got many compliments and I love it!

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Friends don't do this to friends! So why is Gucci's doing this to us.

All I can say is, shame, shame, shame. This, is Intensely boring. A space waster. And, with so mediocre frags by name brands already confusing the public what is the purpose?

So why bother launching a scent that really serves no purpose? Not sure of Gucci's thinking. Since they have some note worthy ones, why not re-promote those instead of relegating them to the dust pin of drug stores and street fairs?

The notes are really a jumble. Really is not worth the time to review. Run from this!!!

Gucci Yawn ....

the new boring fragrance....

The Mistake....is now... Intense!!

Gucci should be ashamed of puttin their label on this thing, after realeasing masterpieces like pour homme and pour homme II. my tip, take a shower with a nice soap, ignore this..... make it flop!!!

Dear Gucci, dont insist here, I have two words for you

TOM FORD

antonpan
antonpan

Guilty Pour Homme itself is not a bad fragrance. It's a powdery less citrusy variation of Chanel Allure Homme Sport, people around rather like it. The only problem lies in its longevity, but in Intense version this issue has been improved.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Re:K1's comment,

Why dont they just bring back Rush? Giving us Gucci by Gucci and Guilty were mistakes in my opinion.
Gucci by Gucci-sport was better than the first edition, but weak as.
Gucci by Gucci seemed to target simplicity among mediocre, masculine scents, but would do well to be a simple scent if marked down, which means, to get a good profit margin, they'd have to cheapen the formula and it'd be toilet spray. Guilty seemed to lack recognition of Hugo Boss, and results in a release and marketing campaign for something that turned out just like a Boss frag(i think it was Boss Soul). Its only at low cost and low expectations that either of these should be successful, so to not waste money on ad campaigns and getting their hopes up.

IMO, bring back Rush, stop advertising Gucci by Gucci, just p**s Guily off completely and spend a good deal of effort creating something different.

armaniboy
armaniboy

this is not a fragrance.its just a smell. a sexy nauseating fresh play-doh sweat smell.off putting and inviting at the same time. my nose felt confused.it is similar to the original, linear, better longevity but silage stayed the same. Feels like there is no structure. i call this gucci chaos. very expensive and cheap smelling.chaotic indeed.

cerebellum
cerebellum

I really like this one, it is really sexy! I am a girl, and only tried it on myself, however (got a sample at the mall and couldn't resist!)but I plan on giving the sample to my bf and seeing if he likes it. I love the crisp, citrusy yet slightly spicy top notes--I think I like it even more than the women's!

Auskk25
Auskk25

Bought it today and all I can say is not bad. It smells similar to the original and the scent is very linear, doesn't change much from start to finish.

It lasts more than 6 hours on my skin. Projection is moderate for the first 4 hours, then becomes close to the skin.

Worth check it out guys.

With just one spritz on my wrist, Lavender is not present, but I definitely get more of a sensual amber; making the scent smooth oriental-like; a nice quality in a fragrance. Patchouli is quite prominent while orange blossom is mild and not at all feminine. cedar is hardly there either unless I really dig into it. Not much similarities between this and original, though. (it's kinda like Prada Amber and Prada Amber Intense) So Gucci Guilty Intense may be just a warmer and denser/richer version of the original. Neither one is 100% successful, I think. But when it comes down to one winner, I'd go with this Intense because I'm more of an amber fan.

ManicPsych290
ManicPsych290

Call me crazy, but I really like this. It's definitely not 'loud', but smells very nice. Nothing profound, but nice. 7/10

ArkangeL

I take that back... the lasting power is equivalent to it's original. Guilty Intense is indeed Guilty of deceiving you during the first phase of the dry-down. It has all of the characteristics of a fragrance assumed to hold, and then it becomes very sheer. A richer concentration, yes. It also has the same vanishing abilities. ::Sigh:: The Mass Market.

Scentrist
Scentrist

Does "Intense" always need to reflect "intensely poor"? I'm not expecting a lot, but the same type of quality I experienced in the 2003 Gucci Pour Homme.

This doesn't do it for me in the sense that it dries almost immediately into an amber, albeit a very ordinary and synthetic amber that lacks any surrounding character. No sharpness, no character, linear, synthetic and cheap feeling. In a word, not out-and-out terrible and perhaps a decent bow to the masses, but entirely forgettable and unremarkable.

Gucci, how you've let me down once again.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fruity modern scent which is similar to some female scents...

0-5 mins - Sticky, fruity smell with modern male twist. Projection good- approx 1.5 foot around. Ages 20-35.

5 mins - 3.5 hours - Modern twist goes and this becomes a nice sticky and fruity smell. Smells like a little orange, but this is not listed. Projects 1 foot around so does not fill the room. Very similar to Female Hugo Boss Intense or Female Georgio Armani Diamonds EDP, perhaps they project a little longer than this though.

3.5 hours - 8 hours. Drydown ok, a little spicy very now and then - smelt cumin but this is not listed. Rare whiff of projection, otherwise projection all gone

Not for me, so many fruity sticky smells around and this is no better than those others. Also, I want more projection and for longer, however for many this will project enough. Nice enough

ArkangeL

Although I must admit to it's added strength and lasting abilities, it is still very much a synthetic bomb. I've noticed lately, designers have had a battle of the bottles competition in session. Most of the effort seems to be occurring outside of the bottle.

querelle

It's alive and kicking in Harrods. Very, very mediocre. Very.

Vacpeddler
Vacpeddler

I think you're all full of it. This is one of the best frags I've smelled in awhile.

tuscany
tuscany

This was a DISAPPOINTMENT from Gucci..it's stinks so bad,that there were time's I could'nt wait to take a shower..throw my bottle away..
not impressed at all..cheap and sticky..

stever882
stever882

One of the worst colognes i have ever smelled!!
smells cheap.

Liz7733
Liz7733

Does anyone have any info on Guilty intense for women. I also know there should be a version for women but it will come out in the UK first.

junior halston
junior halston

I don't think this is real - that bottle looks like it was done in photo shop.

Castor
Castor

If it is intense, it must intensely bad. As many said, what is the use of launching a scent that smells like laundry detergent? Do we have to imagine this smells like an amplified version of Skip? Are they trying to improve what has been done with the original Tommy? Marketing mysteries, or marketing flaws, I guess.

querelle

Instead of launching an Intense NOTHING, they could use the money they spent on that, in charities. At least..

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

Why to do "intense" version of any ordinary and cheap drug-store-like fragrance? Gucci have discontinued the classic Pour Homme and started to produce these cheap waters :(

jonr951
jonr951

It kinda does doesn't it? Here's hoping it is real cuz the original isn't anything to go crazy about. I'm hoping Intense means better. Haha. : )

Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme by Gucci 3.70 out of 5 based on 459 ratings and 99 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.