Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Gucci Premiere Gucci for women

Gucci Premiere Gucci for women Videos
Gucci Premiere Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Premiere Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Premiere Gucci for women Pictures

"Inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour and fronted by a modern icon – Blake Lively, this new fragrance is an invitation to embrace one’s own red carpet moment."

The new Gucci fragrance Premiere is inspired by the beautiful gowns from the Gucci Premiere couture collection shown at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.

"Gucci Première celebrates the star in every woman. Whether she is holding court at a film opening or business meeting, all her moments are golden. She turns as many heads in an impeccably tailored suit as a couture gown. Grace sits with attitude, beauty with power. She enjoys her achievements and wears her authority with ease. Wherever she finds herself, she is met with admiratione. She is a modern icon."

Frida Giannini said: “For such a successful woman, something equally remarkable was required. Gucci Première is womanly, intriguing and as seductive as the perfect couture gown.”

TOP: bergamot, orange blossom; The fragrance opens with the luxury and exuberance of a vintage champagne. A burst of effervescent bergamot fused with feminine and celebratory orange blossom conveys the heady excitement of the red carpet entrance.

HEART: white flowers, musk; At the scent’s core nestle the brilliant white flowers of an intense bouquet, laced with a magnetically sensual modern musk. The timeless allure of the leading lady, the perfect balance of sensuality and power, inspires a collective captured breath.

BASE: leather, wood; The fragrance’s warm and indulgent foundation rests in a beguiling cocktail of subtly smoky leather and creamy balsamic woods that epitomises absolute glamour.

EDP 30ml, EDP 50ml, EDP 75ml, Body Lotion 200ml, Shower Gel 200ml, Deo Spray 100ml. Gucci Premiere was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Blackberry

White Flowers Musk Orange Blossom

Woody Notes Patchouli Sandalwood

Gucci Premiere Fragrance Reviews

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I just tried this sample and I must say I am a little disappointed. The fragrance is lovely. It opens with citrus but then mellows. The white floral scent is sweet, but is toned down by the sandalwood. All in all, a lovely scent. My only disappointment is in how quickly it fades on me.

MathildaFhyr
MathildaFhyr

It gives a quite heavy scent, but not overpowering. In the beginning it smells ALOT of citrus, but it fades into a smooth round scent which I really love and it feels expensive!

I thought this was something very classy and elegant, but it's actually quite simple white floral scent.
White flowers are a little sharp for my nose, but nothing too overpowering. The bergamot gives it a soapy aroma and sandalwood gives a little spice.
The outcome is nice, but not stunning as the marketing tries to convince us.
The golden packaging promises more than there is.

picisziv
picisziv

I know Gucci Premiere is not very popular and has few big fans. I refuse to think it is because it's hard to like (in a way like Poison for example) but because it doesn't stand out in an obvious way. It doesn't make you feel you came across something genuinely new or unconventional. One can say it is an ordinary perfume and seemingly weak sillage and longevity don't defend Premiere's reputation at all.

Although in high perfumery where Opium and Chanel Coco rule this really is not appreciated too much, but for regular people Premiere is a very gorgeous scent. It is luminous and if you think about it, the notes are quite - well - sort of intelligent.

It is really dear to me as this was a christmas gift from my mom in 2013. I was actually glad that I was given a perfume less suffocating as I felt a little overdosed on scents then. And people's reactions were fantastic :)

My friends snuggled to me sniffing my neck and told me this was my best scent so far. One of them was a perfume hater and liked nothing but Acqua di Gioia and she asked if Premiere had a higher or lower price (and I know she's been saving for AdG for months).

Oh and boys love this too. A guy told me I smell infinitely feminine while an other one said my scent was... well the right translation would be something like "tail-yanking". Erm excuse me.

I am probably lucky to have a great chemistry with Premiere as it is fairly strong and lasting on me. I asked a girl in a party if she could still smell my perfume and she said she constantly could. My mom helped herself with a little of it and got a nice compliment on a funeral!

I suggest go give a chance to Premiere and if you don't expect it to be too individual and you accept that you won't be feeling it all the time, you might have a positive disappointment at the end. :)

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I do enjoy the peppery-powdery scent of this fragrance - I would keep it if it had more longevity & sillage with my skin chemistry, but I know that with how quiet it is on me, I would never reach for it, and it would turn in the back of my collection!

Very feminine, empowering, lovely scent, though. I can see this working for many people.

galaxy86
galaxy86

I had opportunity to sample this when I went to sephora earlier this year (yes, I have to travel long distance to reach nearest sephora...:(). Anyways, this is a beautiful perfume. I love the opening (its orange on my skin) and dry down (balsam on my skin) most. Its next on my buy list. The dry down is quite similar to bvlgari omnia jade.

sparkybish
sparkybish

A light, classic, soft, perfume that is reminiscent of vintage powders without coming across as something you would have smelled on your grandmother's vanity. The patchouli adds a nice spiciness without screaming PATCHOULI. Not terribly distinctive, I don't imagine anyone would know which perfume you were wearing, which could be a good thing for some and a negative for others.

Water_is_my_life
Water_is_my_life

Got this for my mom after she had commented to me that Gucci Premiere reminds her of that used-up flacon of CK Eternity that my dad got for her (it was the first perfume he got her).

I wasn't too sure what she meant until she sprayed it and I remember the scent as distinctly something very "my mom"...I guess it's because she always wore CK Eternity when I was little.

Scent wise, I find it to be alike to Burberry Weekend, but more slightly more dressed up. It's posh, but it's not in-your-face. It still has a certain "presence", and it is noticeable, but only if you take the time to give a light sniff. It isn't trying to drip in vanilla-amber-and-diamonds, which is something I appreciate despite its gaudy bottle that is trying too hard to scream out "I'm a million bucks!".

Akarui_hana
Akarui_hana

Sexy is the best word to describe it. It's a very urban, glamorous and modern scent that is easy to wear at any time. I received many compliments wearing this perfume. It is a luxurious and well balanced blend between white flowers, sandalwood and patchouli. It lasts a long time and projects well. One of my favorite fragrances.

ladyone1
ladyone1

received this perfume as a gift. the smell is elegant, a little bit too intensive for my taste, but nice.
i have worn it during a period every day and got kind of tired of it. the perfume can be worn at any occation!

BiancaDrumea
BiancaDrumea

I quite like this one. I got it in the smaller size because I was not sure if I will end up loving it or not. I think it is very nice for more casual wear and it sits so close to the skin that you do not need to worry about bothering anyone while wearing this.

Nena0131
Nena0131

It reminds me Flora so much, that I had to test both. My nose doesn't find much difference.
It is a nice one, sweet, fruity, and elegant.

Nicely pretty. Creamy florals with a sweet musk base. A bit too sweet for me, though, and smells very young. Not really as black tie as the name suggests

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

This is a classic fresh floral, all I get is the white floral with a hint of citrus. Very wearable for daytime without being too loud, just that sillage is quite weak.

archivist
archivist

rickyrebarco's review was right on the money for me; I find this scent to be a perfect choice for days when I want to present a polished exterior that doesn't reveal my idiosyncrasies and quirks. There are times when I want people not to focus on exterior traits like an unusual perfume or a unique outfit or an unconventional accessory - times when I just want to look professional and polished in a conventionally successful way. This perfume is fresh and bright without being screechy, mature without being vintagey, warm and ever-so-slightly masculine and self-assured. I don't think anyone would notice the perfume on its own merits, it just blends in with an overall impression of good grooming. To me it smells very much like an upscale department store like Barney's or Neiman Marcus; it smells expensive but not eccentric. I can't imagine that this perfume would cause someone to form a subliminal negative opinion of someone wearing it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I have worn this scent over and over for about 5 days trying to decide what to say about it. This is an elegant and rather "rich lady" smelling fragrance, but not in an off-putting way. It seems like a non-Parisian attempt at the Hermes effect. It fails in coming anywhere near the quality of a Hermes scent. But on its own less loftier terms, Gucci Premiere is pretty. It has a lovely bergamot and white floral blend that lasts for quite a few hours. It does not have much sillage and moves quickly to a skin scent, but I did not get any salty or sweaty smells on my skin.

It sounds a bit silly to say this, but to me this smells like the modern person's take on the idea of an elegant "perfume." It is a sort of melange of many elegant smelling scents from the 2000's. It reminds me of the wonderful scent I get when I walk into Saks Fifth Avenue or Neiman Marcus near the cosmetic and fragrance counters. You can't put your finger on it, but it is a generic upper crusty "perfume" scent that I associate with good things and pretty things. Is this fragrance wonderful, original or fabulous? No, but it is pretty and pleasant and it's a great office scent, interview scent or nice fragrance to wear to the theatre or out to dinner where you want to smell nice but you do not want to offend your seatmates.

I got a great deal on a bottle of this fragrance and I plan to keep it and enjoy it.

ecerusen
ecerusen

after rush, i didnt like gucci's frags for too long. but this one make me a surprise,i like it. it is creamy, florally fresh, and has some womanity.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

i smell salesladies wearing it, and I am NOT going to wear this. It has become of shampoo vintage.

emelim
emelim

Bought it today with body lotion and mirror in gift box, so happy, i love Gucci ♥♥

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

I am not exactly sure why but this fragrance made me think of a sweeter and less commanding version of old Oscar de le Renta. It is intended to bring to mind Old Hollywood but when I think Old Hollywood mainly Chanel No.5, Shalimar, Oscar de la Renta and Joy seem more like what I would expect to smell strolling down the red carpet than this. Gucci premiere reminds me more of young and modern Hollywood.

It is faddish but nostalgic of great perfumes gone by, and even though it doesn't have an air of glamour or grandeur, I would put this down as a retro perfume that doesn't take center stage but still is lovely in its own right.

Although it didn't get along with my body chemistry, I didn't find it cheap, trashy or offensive. I can tell that Gucci was missing the days of yore and tried to mix that with the tastes modern audiences. The bottle is extravagant, the sillage is 1/4 of that and the longevity is half of that still.

Overall, I wasn't wowed by it nor put off by it. It's something that can be worn while out on a date where the wearer is someone rather unnassertive, casual and goes with the flow and definitely no diva.

aurora21
aurora21

This is one of my favorite perfumes to wear when going out for dinner or to the movies. To me it smells very fresh. It is one of my favorite Gucci perfumes. I also have the lotion and it smells identical to the perfume.

slowmotion
slowmotion

Quite lovely in the beginning but as it wore out it smelt of dried sweat. Not attractive. Very disappointing. Did not match my body chemistry.

khatsar
khatsar

I was struck by the similarity to Carolina Herrera 212-- same bergamot opening, orange blossom sweetness, inviting musk, and sandalwood finish. Same feeling of chic and comfortable femininity. Both are very "white" skin scents and neither is meant to be the center of attention, but 212 has more of a whisper-light quality whereas Gucci Premiere strikes me as a bit more...intentional. It is inoffensive-- not a femme fatale fragrance but lovely for everyday, like a pair of black leather ballet flats.

The only things holding me back from purchasing this are 1) an off-key, overly perfumey note that rears its head smack in the middle of the drydown and screeches all over the musk and 2) the fact it lasts maybe an hour on my skin, if that. Very poor longevity and sillage. It's almost like a body mist, and that ZOMG PERFUME note is completely out of place in what is otherwise a lovely composition.

I'm left wishing Gucci had put as much care into the fragrance as they spent on the bottle.

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

this perfume to me smells like soft suede, it is just soft and delicious. I think the bottle, the name and the commercial do lead a person to believe that this scent is bold, opulent and just nighttime evening glamour at its best. This is more of a skin scent, very subtle and gorgeous. like suede and liquid gold.

sparkling champagne poured at midnight. understated but not boring. it has a creaminess to it, which is why is reminds me of suede. the orange blossom peeks through a lot which tilts it to more of a feminine scent, despite the wood and musks. the balance is just right. This is what I envision the Victoria's Secret models wearing at the fashion show. it is feminine, but has a slight edge. Sexy but not overdone. It doesn't try too hard, and I think that is why i want to bathe in it. Just addicting.

Cmiw
Cmiw

For me, this is a very elegant smell. It's got leather, mostly floral, but I think it's just my body chemistry when I sniff it on the bottle, it smells like too much and heavy but when I actually wore it(it's a gift, I don't get to choose), it smells very elegant and glam, but never too old or womanly. The bottle is very glam and the overall feel is luxurious. I wonder why there's so much hate on this perfume? Then again, noses are sort of an individual thing so yea

shalita87
shalita87

Nice fragrance, wish there was a little more leather:) I'm still happy with it though!

pink and pink
pink and pink

I bought it yesterday only for this bottle! It looks rich.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

My daughter received a bottle of this for her birthday and I sneaked a spray from it today. It has now been on my wrist for 7 hours and I find it rather lovely. I liked the first impression and now that it has warmed up on my skin am enjoying the soft musky dry down. I know there are no roses in there but there's something about "Stella" and YSL's "Paris" - I wouldn't say no to a bottle if it was given to me. Obviously suits my skin to hang around for 7 hours and no headache in sight so it's a "thumbs up" from me!

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

A very familiar scent, nothing special. Another bottle with shampoo smell !!!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This is a very nice citrusy white floral, but it's not terribly unique. It smells like something you'd smell at the club and wouldn't turn your head to look for. I didn't pick up the patchouli in it at all, and I'm glad, because that would have made it harder for me to wear. I just don't see myself wearing it very often. Like Flora, it's a little too safe for me.

dcookoo
dcookoo

A little sweet, a little musky, a little floral, a little creamy. Divine! Even better than Guilty (which I still really like but has been bumped into my 3rd favorite Gucci fragrance after discovering Flora). Plus, have you seen the Tv ad starring Blake Lively? Beautiful!

jinjun
jinjun

Sweet and musky - for me this equals 'headache inducing'. Does not smell expensive and doesn't last very long. As someone already mentioned, the golden bottle is a bit ott. Would never buy this.

dia321
dia321

When I first sprayed some on my wrist, I really couldn't tell what it smelled like or how I felt about it. The fragrance seemed normal and nothing new but then a few minutes passed, the fragrance set in and that's when I began to really like it. There's something sexy about it. It smells flowery-sweet with a woody support. Definitely lasts a while, overall a pretty great scent.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I really like Gucci Premiere. This type of fragrance just works well with my chemistry. I do find it heavy however it would be a great daytime perfume for work. Premiere is a hard one to find words for - I guess rich and elegant might sum it up. I read the reviews below about poor lasting power but honestly I am sitting here with my small tester of Gucci Premiere on my left arm and testing Gucci by Gucci on my right and wowza seems to be lasting on me. So I keep snffing each arm and while both are slightly similar premiere is the more feminine of the two. I am still on the fence with Gucci Gucci. I definitely would purchase a full bottle of Premiere and wear it in confidence. If anyone has a full bottle and wanted to swap for a full size new 2.5 of ladies Gucci by Gucci let me know

Juliana6
Juliana6

Initially it's sweet, but the orange flower makes the scent a bit fresh. Warm, still sweet, thick ( musk, I guess). Finally it transforms into sweet, warm woody scent.
Good for those who like flowery sweet scents with woodsy heart notes.
Overall this smells good, but for this price one can find something more interesting and vibrant. Staying power could be better. Can't say I dislike this. I do like it as a light summer scent but not enough to buy. I'll pass.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

There's so much hate for this fragrance...but honestly, what are you people expecting? It's GUCCI....since when is Gucci high class enough to be held up to couture standards? Gucci has always been poor man's Chanel, so I don't understand why everyone is criticizing this so harshly.

I love this fragrance, because it does orange blossom right. I have no idea why everyone marvels over fragrances like Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino, which reeks of overly sweet, waxy neroli-accords that smell just like fruity pebbles.

This fragrances takes some really basic, overdone notes, and presents them in a fresh, glowing, incandescent way that is simply beautiful.

The leather isn't too strong, which is good, because it lets the floral/bergamot mixture take control for the majority of the seven-ish hours this fragrance lasts on me. Incredibly long for a Gucci fragrance.

This is tangy, fizzy, sparkling, and alluring, while also being versatile and stately enough for everyday-wear. The bottle is gorgeous, but the gold color is just a cheap coating of paint that chips off at the drop of a hat.

It's a great perfume, but I deeply regret paying full price for it.

Julia1992
Julia1992

AFter 5 minutes it reminds me of Gucci by Gucci.

arrode
arrode

This is a basic, gentle floral. I really don't smell the leather at all, which is a shame! It smells nice and isn't offensive at all. I wish the scent would actually radiate off my skin as it sits directly on my skin and I can't smell it at all unless I stick my nose right up to where I sprayed. If this wasn't so tightly bound to my skin, I would say this would be the perfect office scent. :( Such a shame because I usually can't stand florals and this is one of the few florals I think I could bear.

jellybeantree

Wow so many people dislike this fragrance! I like it, there I said it , if I am in the minority than at least I wont smell like everyone else! I think it lasts but chemistry is everything with fragrances!

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Nondescript white flowers, a touch of bergamot that disappears within half an hour, a bit of dusty leather, barely there. Artificial sweetness. No sillage, weak lasting power. Generic, bland, not worthy of the bottle, name and glamorous campaign. In the light, delicate, inoffensive category, I'd rather choose Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche, while not groundbreaking it's still a much better scent. Gucci Premiere is the weakest and the least distinctive of all Gucci fragrances.

_smelly_cat_
_smelly_cat_

I believe I´m anosmic to this one since I can't smell anything.

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

I had a small bottle of this. I liked it enough but it never was a favorite, or one I reached for that often. It is a basic floral. Not too impressed with this Gucci.

Jama4
Jama4

On me Premier EDP smelled like honey and like amber (white flowers and leather). It is an oriental scent that can be worn on hot days (32 C / 85 F). It does not smell cheap and is for someone who is classy, confident, but doesn't like to draw a lot of attention.

Skin Type: oily
Office safe: yes if applied lightly
Potency: Medium ( 2- 5 sprays)
Timing: all year any time
Projection: arm's length
Longevity: 10 hrs +
Price : $79 for 50 ml/ 1.7 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx
Packaging: 9/10 I love the gold bottle

Will I Repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

I just have to be upfront and say what I think; modern mainstream perfumery is butchering orange blossom. There, I said it.

Gucci Premiere was a disappointment for me. The glamorous, gold bottle was hinting at something classy and elegant, but what I got was a predictable and synthetic white floral with some musk and metallic bergamot. Essentially, Gucci Premiere is a casual, tea-party floral, perfectly paired with paper doilies and plain scones.

On one hand, I'm pleased to see white florals making a bit of a comeback, but on the other hand, I wish they were done right. I'm not feeling it. Thank goodness Gucci Premiere is a relatively light fragrance or this testing may have ended in a headache.

The leather accord is only very subtle. Gucci Premiere seems to be taking its cues from Dolce & Gabbana's La Lune 18, another soft, leathery white floral. Neither of them are bad, although they are sometimes difficult to wear. I think Gucci Premiere would be the kind of fragrance that I would tire of quickly.

The lasting strength is not too bad, however the projection is on the weak side of things. But then again, I think Gucci Premiere would smell less pleasant if it were stronger. To be honest, I think Gucci by Gucci EDP is a much better perfume. Gucci Premiere is not something that I predict will stick around for very long.

Tovah
Tovah

This definitely has a "vintage" vibe (a la Michael Kors Very Hollywood). However, I feel strangely anosmic with Gucci Premiere. It's as though the whole scent is muted and nothing stands out that makes it catch my attention. It smells so nondescript it could be a Parfums de Coeur body spray or the latest Marc Jacobs (but it would be in an adorable bottle). At first Premiere is a bright, yet gentle white floral with subtle hints of leather, then it's...nothing. I suspect I need to try this again when it's not hot and dry (temps have been in the low 100s) because many fragrances, esp. ones with leather, seem to need more humidity to "bloom" on me. So far, for me, Gucci has yet to come close to having a fragrance like the magnificent Rush in its first incarnation. Rush could stop me in my tracks and, in seconds, transport me to a fantasy.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I just tried this at Bloomingdales. It was recommended by two senior fragrance sales associates that felt like it fit the requirement for an upcoming meeting that I have in the Las Vegas area. With Vegas being so HOT... (literally and figuratively) -- you definitely don't want to wear a fragrance that will have any form of OVER POWERING effect... simply because you don't know how this will effect you in such severe heat.

I smelled this on the card and it is truly scrumptious. Very soft, very lady-like, it has a very "reserved" upper-class type aroma that in less intrusive than a lot of "in your face" type fragrances. I loved this for the first two hours then really lost the smell of it. It has a very quick fade... too much of a fade for something that is over a $100.

For this type of investment, you expect more mileage from your fragrance, and the economics of this -- doesn't work for me. I like a fragrance that holds its essence for at least 6-8 hours... at least. I don't have time to keep respraying throughout the day.

Read the other reviews. The majority said that they liked the fragrance initially, but that it quickly dissipated. This is a shame, the initial notes of this are gorgeous. Perhaps this is the fragrance to wear when you are having a quick lunch date or something before going to the gym or playing sports. I'm sure that there would be an occasion where this would be the perfect 'fit"... but for most things, I would at least want my fragrance to last 6 hours before needing to reapply!

rootbeerlord
rootbeerlord

Smells like really nice Mr bubble. Nice but not worth 100 dollars, for that price going to have to give this thumbs down.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Is it just me or are these perfume houses going down a particular track. A lot of perfumes I have tested lately I think they are really nice when first sprayed but gone are the days of the "drydown". I am finding most of them are either disappearing or drying to a very generic laundry powder or shampoo smell. That's fine you can always respray it and enjoy the opening all over again that is fun but if you are someone like me where perfume goes straight to the drydown very quickly then this becomes a merry go round of spraying all day just to smell something.

This one I am affraid does this. I like the opening spray and the lovely solid gold bottle but the drydown happens so quickly and it is just a nothing kind of smell that no one including me can smell and it is super expensive. I don't mind paying but I want a drydown of somesort. I don't know most perfumes are designed today to pack everything into the first blast and then that's it wham bam thankyou mam. Not impressed it must be cheaper for the companies who construct them or maybe with the change of ingredients, chemicals these days they just don't last or develop like the older style perfumes.

Aspendina
Aspendina

amazing scent, omg its heaven but no lasting power. i do intend to give it another try and just spray more next time and see how it holds up, i am so in love with this.

Fresh&wild
Fresh&wild

I bought a travel gift set of Premiere along with Dhalia Noir edt gift set at airport when returning from a short trip two weeks ago. I was late on my flight so i picked them without testing. And i wish i didn't!!! I rarely get disappointed in a perfume; happened 2 or 3 times, and Premiere was one of them.

The perfume is soft and sweet, which i didn't expect from Gucci, as a lover of Gucci by Gucci edp & edt i was hoping for a near depth and aura: 1st disappointment: it smelt exactly like Lady Million !!! Very soft metallic flowery sweet scent that has poor sillage: 2nd disappointment!!! I kept on trying to find something i should love about this perfume because i paid ualot for it which means to me i should at least like it シ i was impressed by longevity.
It's not a bad smell but it's not special like the bottle. I will test it in summer maybe it will develop more.. i will use my bottle but no repurchase.

robororo
robororo

Bought this yesterday as a birthday gift for myself :)

It smells woody and white floral, and first few minutes after applying you can even smell faint bergamot.
It has moderate lasting (6 hours tops), and the sillage is very soft, people can smell you only when they are really close to you.It's just what you expect from this sophisticated, elegant smell - the name "premiere" really suits it.Glamorous!

susieqrj
susieqrj

Smells ok, but the lasting power is totally ridiculous... vanishes from the skin in less than 2 hours... I bought it to use on a wedding party and I had to reapply 3 times before leaving my house... at the time I got into the party, it was gone.
Waste of money...

Zian Lotus
Zian Lotus

I bought this perfume a few days ago and absolutely loved it! I smells very seductive, sexy and it lasted from the morning to the night. I would definately recommend this to anyone!

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

On me it's very woody and floral with tiny tiny hints of citrus!
At first, there's a hint of citrus but on me it's overpowered by white floral scent, I love love white florals and this one with musk and the woody notes it's lovely. It makes me happy.
The dry down is a bit leathery, very tamed down musk and wood notes, no citrus at all now maybe i get a whiff of white florals but it's toned down with the woody notes that is certainly dominant.
Not so surprisingly, i love the dry down the most.
It lasts about 4 hours on me, I think it's a day scent and perfect for going out or having coffee in the morning, trying to relax. It's an all year round perfume as well.
It's sophisticated and gorgeous.

Unfortunately, it's not my kind of perfume :( I like it enough to not "dislike" it.

Clyn11
Clyn11

One of my favourite office scents!!

Fresh, Classy, Inoffensive, Not distracting.
On me the strongest notes are Bergamot, White Flowers & Wood. Drydown is lovely --powdery with a hint of freshness.
Suitable for all seasons in my opinion.

tvdvampire
tvdvampire

good perfume but really poor lasting

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Az első fél órában kissé erős, egy 90-es évekbeli húsvéti élményre emlékeztet, de nem a rossz értelemben. Idővel lágyul, finom púderes lesz, ez a legjobb rész, de sajnos nem túl tartós. Innentől hamar elillan.
Szerintem érett nőknek ajánlott illat.

pforever
pforever

im the manager of a perfume store and this is my fave womans fragrance out of everything that we stock.
so unique
so sophistacted
so elegent
lasts all day
and a very fair price!!
another stella fragrance from GUCCI ;)

Lanlisa
Lanlisa

The SA showed me this one and I loved it from my first sampling. It is on my long list of purchases one day but not top of the list as there are so many uniquely gorgeous ones still to buy. This one smells beautiful and worth trying at the beauty counter. There is confusion on eBay as to which bottle is the Premiere version. Be sure if you order there, that you get the solid gold bottle not the clear and frosted stripe one. Two different perfumes by Gucci.

missdior
missdior

This smells like bananas on me!? Does anyone else get this ?

jillianin
jillianin

sophisticated, chill, stylish, girly, my surprisingly favourite.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

The description given for this perfume fits it to a "T", except for the Brooke Lively part. Exactly what you would wear to a premiere. Powerful, classy and quality with a vintage vibe, but not my mother's glamor perfume. This one is a keeper for those most special events where I want to feel like a movie star. And the drydown was just as nice, kicking off one's heels after a fabulous evening and putting on pj's for lovely dreams.

lat

I wore it today and poured half a sample on my skin. I got a compliment (and rightly so as it is pretty), BUT followed by remark: "Yeah, this is very light and subtle".
That was less than 1 hour from applying it. The juice does NOT justify the price tag, I'm afraid.

On me the scent is very subtle. While I liked it on paper, on me it developes into a rather unpleasant scent :-(

lat

Alright, I had to edit my post after getting my sample and wearing it for a while. This does not smell like Flora on my skin, the distinct leather note makes it sexier and deeper than Flora can ever be. Powerful white flowers that could get sickly if it wasn't for bergamot and orange blossom breaking the sweetness. As time progresses on my skin it's white flowers - orange blossom - musk- leather combo.

This would be absolutely great, but then, less than 2 hours in it fades to a typical musky/powdery/flowery drydown which is unrecognizable from many others out there. No leather, no woods, nothing special. Disappointing for the price to say the least.

irenesa
irenesa

I tryed today and i really likee it. This is not memorable... But what the hell, can i be honest? I loooove the bottle and the add. I like white florals so im fine with it. This is lacking "sweetnes".

selinu
selinu

My bf really loves it but I think its a bottle of shame for gucci

smellME
smellME

Finally tried this ...
But I have to be honest, I am not impressed by gucci this time.
Hiding in that luxouros gold bottle is really nothing new..so sad.
I don't really know what I was hoping for but this fresh, sporty
kind of smell is poured in the wrong bottle.
Its a nice smell and it will probably suit a lot youngsters.
So I guess Gucci brand fishes for their new market.
At least , now I know its Gucci by gucci original I have to get me in the future, that one was divine !

LexDidems
LexDidems

Trialled this one today, from the blotter it smelled luxurious, soft but comforting. I'm not a fan of citrus smells at all, preferring not to smell of dishwashing liquid, but this was a soft unoffensive citrus. I walked around with the blotter for a while and grew steadily in love. I circled back and skin tested. Still in love. To me its a beautiful unoffensive summer scent, and that's exactly what is missing from my collection. I wore Premiere for the day and ran back to the store just before closing to purchase a bottle. I got a 75ml bottle and scored a free bottle of the 30ml! Very pleased. I can still smell it and its been 8 hours now.
For me a perfume has to be unique and hard for people around me to identify. I don't generally like mainstream perfumes but this one is high price enough to weed out the masses. For me it is worth the price of this bottle to be one of the few wearing it.
It also has to be unoffensive and have a moderate-to-intimate sillage as I work in a hospital in close contact with people.
This ticks all the right boxes for me and still smells devine.

Sanny
Sanny

This perfume is nice and soft. I love it!

eunicek
eunicek

This perfume definitely smelled a bit like Flora to start, but shortly after it was very musky, so it felt like a grown-up version. Overall, I liked this fragrance and it would be good for an evening event, especially when you want to feel extra sexy.

aqua76239
aqua76239

this is citrusy floral that is quite plesant but as others said, nothing new or interesting. No different from hundred others. Lasting power of a body spray. I don't know what happened to Gucci but they really went downhill in quality of their fragrances

I think that if you are looking for a soft musky scent, this will work.I expected a bigger scent all around, with the name Premiere, so I am not impressed overall, it is light,a bit watery feel also, but for the ones who like musky florals, with a hint of woods this will do fine.Didnt leave a lasting impression on me though.
I definitely dont get half of the notes listed in it.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Quite nice, so far my favorite Gucci scent but still not my style enough for me to go and buy a full bottle. Maybe when i'm older, in my 40's perhaps .. On the plus side, this lasts really well, the bottle looks super luxe and the scent fits this season perfectly :)

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

This smells like one of those fruity fresh celebrity scents. Or one of those linear summer scents. So common. Not worth its price. I have 4 of those 2 ml vials they give away in stores and that's 4 too many. I wish the store had given me other samples instead of this one. I just needed one drop to test it. I don't need 8 ml of this stuff. And I wonder too, where is the leather? And where are those woody notes? I can't smell them either. The description says it's a warm fragrance. To me it's not. It's fruity, citrusy fresh. I think I can even smell strawberry in there. There is something very sweet in the background. There's no strength either. I have to put my nose to my skin to smell it. A rip off for sure! Even I feel ripped off, even though I have free samples. Bad Gucci, bad!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

To me Gucci says elegance without having to shout it out. This fume embodies that sense. The flowers are soft and feminine not loud and bright as in Fracas. The citrus and orange blossoms are so minute to me that it isn't almost there but probably is what makes the fume remain fresh rather than thick and heavy as in oriental perfumes. I find the leather and woods blanket the flowers to keep it elegant and subtle with no sharp edges. This perfume is so rounded that I find myself waiting for a hint of something interesting. The drydown is more of the same so it felt flat to me. It is too nice and not distinct enough to keep me interested as if it is too afraid to offend. It's perfect for the office but too expensive for a daily perfume.

On me,
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: about 2 hours
Rating: 2/5 too elegant, subtle and rounded

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

To me it has a generic expensive perfume smell about it, don't get me wrong it's a nice perfume and lasts a long time but its not original. It would make a great gift for your wife or mum wouldn't recommend for a younger person though.

goingblonde
goingblonde

A nice elegant floral/musky scent,

too common for the price ;-)
Having said that - I sure wouldnt mind it as a gift ..

EDIT: I recently was gifted it :) YAY!

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

I wasn't a fan of Gucci perfumes before, but now I don't get the bad reviews. I really like this one. I would buy it for my mom, I think it's musky and I loved it!!

lisarad
lisarad

Really enjoyed wearing this today. Beautifully woody and clean smelling. Not a lot of sillage or longevity. Not the most compelling frag, but, it was nice...in a nice way. I am a librarian, and felt that it was appropriate for the location.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

همانند کذشته خاص شیک مناسب فصل برای زمان سردی هوا بسیار خوب جواب میدهد بمانند یک زن شیک جذاب وبرگرفته مشک برای لحظه های مراسم ومحیط کاری باابهت .وقار یک خانم رسمی

wunderland
wunderland

i didn't expect to enjoy Premiere. the description that came with my sample said something to the tune of ***vigorous woods*** which made me cringe

from beginning to end, Premiere gave me only one note: a gorgeous bergamot. however, i had to bury my nose into my wrist to enjoy it ... Premiere is like a beautiful bergamot secret. it just wears too close to the skin

modest. classy. professional

tina.collins
tina.collins

Just got a sample ..the top note does not dissapate very quickly -- but what a beautiful scent-- definitely a winter scent..

haidynn
haidynn

I just love this one. To me, it's very different just because I've never been all that much into floral scents and wore mostly fruity perfumes for many years. But this fragrance touched something in me that made me buy it. And now it's already been a couple days that I've had it. It sits on my shelf and I walk around it in circles like a curious cat. I've spritzed it on a couple times and it's just great on me, dimensional, fresh, sophisticated and opens up in many different layers during the day. But the thing is, I can smell it on my skin all day long if I choose to wear it. This is too overwhelming for me. On the other hand I love what I smell and just cannot stay away from it :) That's my dilemma. It keeps luring me in but I can't wear it all the time.

larita91
larita91

Simply beautiful. Not so unique, because it reminds me some other fragrance, but it is a love at first sniff for me. Simple, feminime and classy in a real good way. I really appriciate the matureness of this parfume, because it has absolutely NO old lady smell like so many others. Simply beautiful.

wbp
wbp

I am not a Gucci fan and for me this is another nothing special fragrance. Yes it's not bad, but with no personality. Just another anonymous fragrance. Sorry.

maltatude
maltatude

This one is actually quite good. It has a characteristic of the dry down of Hot Couture EDT by Givenchy but smells completely different in all other respects.

I am guessing I am picking up on similar ingredients or an accord that is the same.

The opening is quite a nice citrus. Overall, for a mainstream fragrance, they've done ok. Worth sampling. Can't really say if I would wear it, I have only tried it on my skin once. So far, it's not bad. The orange blossom is not too overpowering.

saguna
saguna

I loved Gucci Rush 2 for its sweetness, and Gucci Guilty for making me in a good mood, like on the top of the posh world, but this one has nothing to do with Gucci brand. Big big disaster.
One good thing : stays on clothes for long, on my skin fades away after one hour...
The scent itself is boring, sour and a bit familiar...
Where the hell is the leather in this frag?

SweetScoops
SweetScoops

This parfume works wonderfully with my skin. The top notes settles down within minutes and then I experience up to 8 hours of a soft and warm scent.
I realize many of the people consider this to be nothing special. And while it may not be anything special I consider it beeing a safe and clean scent and great for wearing at work. I will definetly continue wearing this. :)

blond2012
blond2012

Very very weak- it disappears within 1-2 hours!!!!

Timetoski
Timetoski

I LOVED this but both times I've worn it, it disappears within an hour or two. I was suprised at that. I consider this a unique fragrance and appealing to my husband ( who doesn't like fragrances) as well.

gomt
gomt

I've read many negative opinions about this fragrance, and I must admit it sort of disappointed me too.

I enjoyed the first two to three hours: nothing exceptional, but a neat sparkling composition, classy and fresh citrus floral. Not the kind of perfume I usually pick, but nice still. It even got me wondering why is Premiere judged so harshly. Maybe it doesn't live up to the bottle, but is it so bad really?

I guess I found out later, about four hours after I spritzed it. The comparison is somewhat disgusting - sorry for that - but at this time Premiere started to remind me of... urine. It was awful, and so strong I couldn't wash it off. Half-washed off it started smelling alright again, but uh. Not wearable, or at least with my chemistry I'd have to wash it off after three hours while it's still pleasant.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Gucci Premiere began very sheer, just as the gold tone owned by the bottle. As the fragrance became less transparent, it turned semi-warm... growing more appealing until the leather and musk failed terribly in the end. In its final phases, I was reminded of Red by Giorgio Beverly Hills. Gucci Guilty Intense is a far more sophisticated pick and very well made. This perfume was simply created for those who collect bottles and not so concerned about what's occupying them.

scain54
scain54

Reminds me of many a failed Avon..

Eleiria
Eleiria

"Nothing so special" in a beautiful bottle. The name and the ads make one think of the glamour of 40s, but, unfortunately the fragrance is too weak to support such an illustrious image. Premiere seemed nice and inoffensive on paper, however when I put it on my skin it was lost in the same minute. All I could smell was a faint alcoholic fruit, which I expect can be acquired from a simple cologne very cheaply and easily if I ever wanted such a thing. This is probably because my skin chemistry doesn't match with this fragrance however it was nothing special on paper either. That's about all I could say about Premiere.

Stephaniejanef
Stephaniejanef

I already own Gucci Flora. Why buy its identical twin? Yawn!!

aristouka
aristouka

Nice bottle,crazy price,nothing special at all! the smell is just ....disappointment!

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Gorgeous bottle, but what's inside is nothing special, I've smelled this before a million times!

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I sprayed it today and i really liked it!Now i have to spray it once again and if i am still happy with it,it will become my smell for the winter :)

Aroussa
Aroussa

terrible.. sickly sour....awful... not worth shelling out your hard earned money for.

olgina
olgina

this perfume is amazing! i smell it yesterday and i like it very much! of course it is a bit expensive but it is wonderful!

Rominabanana
Rominabanana

So much hate for this one lol...

I'll tell you more about it later on, I sprayed it on me today, because by the way I look and smell the sales assistant told me to get this one.
It was pure love at first sniff and I can definitely tell its Gucci premiere if I smell it on someone else.
Sprayed it on a couple of hours ago and the fragrance is still intense, so I'm definitely thinking on going back and getting the bottle. It's gorgeous.
Maybe the fragrance sometimes has to find its owner and suit the person. Well, this one has definitely found me as we create a nice, complete couple now lol

susiechoo
susiechoo

I really wanted to like this fragrance. A) because blake lively as the endorser makes it that much more appealing.

it's a NICE scent. but that's just it. it's nice. it's safe. there's nothing distinguishing about this scent. definitely very generic. ok i'll stop now.

This scent seriously reminds me of Elizabeth Arden "5th Avenue"

Terrible, boring, weak "perfume." Disappointing at best. Victoria's Secret is more appealing. This is like some kind of slightly vanilla, slightly fruity, sweet, watery, bland juice. I don't smell any of the notes listed, it's just a chemical puddle.

rainydays
rainydays

Definitely for those who like classy white florals. It DOES smell expensive, but not necessarily unique, which is why I'm passing on it. Premiere became noticeably warmer and more woody after a couple hours on my skin. Pretty, but not incredible.

personsa22
personsa22

In Premiere's attempt to be well by all liked it has traded away its purported originality.

That being said... the ad campaign and the commercials are impeccably executed.

Heliotrop
Heliotrop

Just boring. Where is the champagne? Where is the wood? All I can smell is a girly white floral with a hint of musk and some orange flowers. A perfect office scent.

noninoni
noninoni

Very generic indeed... I was surprised that the Gucci saleswoman at the store who was promoting this in Birmingham said it was a mix of champagne and roses... I did not see any of this in the composition.. I'll have to pass on this one

antonpan
antonpan

Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the personality here. A typical white floral in the base (with no flower dominates) and a typical fruity citrusy opening. Just normal. Gucci Guilty is much better (i like lilac there), Gucci by Gucci is really good.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

I was hoping for something interesting...but I agree with the reviewer below; they are all smelling the same. A generic light floral opening, with a bit of a fruity undertone, and this one also has a very linear dry-down, so not even changes in the notes to hope for on the way. Additionally, this is not long-lasting. The best think about it is that it has minimal sillage.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

you know as beautiful as this smells they all are starting to smell the same...fruity fresh...i rather have classy,sophisticated and unique..it seems like the only way your gonna get this is by paying a steap price for Parfum only brands at this point because they are just not making perfumes like they use to..even poison i went to test the original and they all have a similar note that smells like playdo...nothing like how they were before and i know my mom owned the originals and i use to spray them on myself and went to see if i would buy one for my first poison buy and i was dissappointed...this may sound silly but i am getting more fun out of celebrity pefumes these days because at least i love the gourmond fun smell but even that is short lived...at the expense of using cheaper ingrediants we are loosing overall value...i believe my days of perfume collecting are gonna be less and less...i want more bang for my buck

dormir6
dormir6

I love musky frags. In the store I couldn't smell anything, I simply couldn't detect it. I was sad, but I'd experienced the same with Gucci frags, after a little time they become lingering around me nicely. I got home, when I find the paper, and LOVED the musk! It is crystal clear, woody, and musky. The problem is the poor sillage, but tell the truth, some niche musky fragrances are the same; beautiful but not heavy at all. And it's typical with musk. Gucci Premier is something different than the sweet, gourmand, average parfumes of present days. Nice try! But not glamouros, sparkling like it's suggested in the ad. I must test it on my skin, and than decide, because it is uniqe at last!

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

Such tough critics here! I guess I'm so drunk on Fruity Florals that this came as a relief to me! I don't know that this is anything new under the sun, but I found it a refreshing reprieve from the jammy syrupy fruities that have invaded and pervade the market right now. Even all the Dior, Chanel, Bvlgari, etc, that I tried are just all sweet sweet sweet. NOT that there is anything wrong with that... I love my sweets, but I was searching, searching for something different. In fact, I started out looking for rose, but found that all of THEM are sweet and jammy. Tresor's Midnight Rose is enough for me I guess. Though Givenchy's Very Irresistible Bulgarian Rose was a pretty good tester today... a little spicy kick to it, but still sweet.

So, Gucci Premiere struck me as different enough that it is on my long list (the one I may or may not ever get to for buying)... but may end up on my short list (the "have to buy's) if I don't find something else.

I'm not gonna bore you with my interpretation of the notes. As a matter of fact, I just re-read the notes, and they really seem pretty true to what is listed. So, go test it and see for yourself.

blueviolet
blueviolet

I was really excited to try this yesterday. I have read so many raving revs about it. I sprayed it. Waited 5 secs, and sniffed. Nothing. Well something but nothing worth mentioning. It's been done. It's simple yes, not bad at all, fresh I guess but very anonomys. Doesn't stand out doesn't offend. I have and enjoy Guilty intense, and just like this one I found the original guilty just a tad watered down, but still better than this. Perhaps if they intensify premiere? Like a shows topping premier should be all about. Don't ask me about the notes cos I could hardly smell any. Probably some flower.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I was so sad about this one. I had gotten a very nice sample from SexyMe and from the sample it was beautiful. Like a deeper, stronger Gucci Guilty with just something new added. It's what I felt Gucci Guilty Intense should've been. For some straaaaange reason when I got the bottle from Macy's it turned into a straight up Leather COUCH on me! I hate leather so much in scents! WHYYY?! That bottle is beautiful so I do hope they do a flanker and lose that leather note :(

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i like this...even though to me gucci guilty is much more better and sexier...but this is just nice...drysdown to light clean woods mixed with clean leather floral notes...if i get it as a gift , ill wear it, but its not a must have or big deal...just a nice scent, soft , classy, work/office scent...great for someone who wants to be sexy ,soft and quiet.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

Out of all the Gucci fragrances next to Gucci Envy Me and Gucci II this I really like.Probally because the spade the original Gucci and now they have this.To me this smells quietly elegant with the hint of leather.It lingers softly on the skin.This would be a perfect for the office or for chruch because it doesn't scream it has social grace.I love it and want to own a bottle hopefully real soon.

Whit
Whit

I smelled this yesterday, even though the stores have had it for a while, I held off because Gucci really isn't my thing. Well, this smells nice but that's about it. As everyone else has mentioned, it has no sillage, no longevity and it's fairly commonplace. So sad! I think I've found one perfume from their design house that I really like and even then, I'm not rushing out to get it. Gucci, what happened? And why do you always disappoint me?? *sighs*

sehaman
sehaman

I don't know...I certainly don't get "Glamorous" as the adjective here. What are those starlets on the red carpet doing? They're working. And that's what this fragrance smells like it'd be good for. It doesn't trail. It sits close to the skin. It's a musky white floral: there's nothing unusual about it to turn heads. It's just fine. You could wear it to work or while in close quarters traveling and no one would be bothered - even if you doused yourself in it.

As someone in my early thirties, it's hard for me to imagine where I would wear this to feel glamorous. (The pool?) I think I'm the wrong demographic for it.

Lulaw
Lulaw

This reminds me of Tommy Girl...........but I really like it!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

what to say here !!
I am sorry Gucci ,, not this time ,, hard luck next time !!

Amazing bottle, great advertising campaign BUT the scent itself is NOTHING ..

cheap,common, weak .. I prefer Guilty thousands times more than this mess !!

No lasting power or sillage as well.

Big Disappointment :s

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A very short lived, close to the skin, common place white floral...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 min - Bright, stands out, something quite sexy and a little citrus floral

1 min - 1.5 hours. 4 inch projection. It nose-dives and crashes to such an average common place scent, which has been done a million times before. It is a stereotypical white floral, with what appears to be a watered down patchoulli- though not listed. A little bit synthetic and could be bad for allergy sufferers

1.5 hours - 2.5 hours - 1 inch projection

2.5 hours - 3 hours. Close to skin

I do not understand how Gucci can go from the Masterpiece of Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women EDP 2007 - black bottle - to this lame frag

Not for me

Trvevil
Trvevil

Awful. This is synthetic leathery mess. Starts with odorant style citruses and opens up loudly floral leathery. Not really pleasant, causing headache. Couldn't wait to get home and wash this away, it resembles me a base of not too good cheap fragrance. I recommend trying this before you buy, because this isn't an inoffensive option.

After washing it away I can tolerate it and it resembles already mentioned J'adore. Therefore they aren't too original too. Boo, Gucci.

jonr951
jonr951

I sprayed this one on my mom today and did not think much of it. It was fine and I liked it more than their Gucci by Gucci but it wasn't anything wonderful or even memorable. LOVE the gold bottle though. I'll have to test it with my Guilty to see which of the 2 I like more. Did I mention I LOVED the bottle? Haha! : )

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

Gucci Premiere smells like the Macy's cosmetics department... Perfumy, might be the word. It's lovable, but too bad it smells so synthetic . Don't expect to detect one ingredient from the other.

It's a little fruity to begin with. I can't say it smells of bergamot, but rather of that typical accord of green tea inspired scents, yet not as fresh. This turns almost peachy shampoo, like in Guilty. The heart is floral but abstract. I don't recognize any white flower in particular, the white floral and honey accord reminds me a bit of Beige by Chanel. It further warms up with a base of very cleaned up patchouli and cloudy musk. Too bad the ingredients are so cheap, because it's well blended. A bit more cash would have given it more personality.
Premiere and it's floral character makes it, together with Flora, the most feminine of all the Gucci's and probably their new blockbuster.

The sillage is strong but not heavy.

Though the 2 are totally different scents, I would say that Premiere is Gucci's answer to Dior's J'adore. Both are bright, sparkling with a soft warmth and smell somewhat cheap. Maybe next year, Gucci will come up, just like Dior with J'adore Absolu, with a version using better ingredients. This new version could be called Grand Premiere :-)

Last but not least I really like the TV ad with Blake Lively. It's not groundbreaking like Guilty's absurd mess of a commercial, but it's gorgeously filmed in a high fashion way.

mimieq8
mimieq8

Just bought it the other day , it is one of those perfumes that kind of smell like cigarettes ;p which in in my opinion perfect for the night time , to me is not too girly but at the same time it can't be worn by men . when i first spray it , it is musky kind of citrussy scent but ones it sattels it leaves a very girly and warm scent . I like it and would give it 8 out off 10 =)

girlsworld
girlsworld

Rather like the bottle, which is iridescent gold when you hold it up to the light. A creamy, warm fragrance not too heady for the day, lasted well on me as most Gucci fragrances do, I will wear this one on the colder days and nights, very chic.

glitterstar181

they have forgotten to add patchouli as a base note (which is in all Gucci fragrances)

almarie
almarie

I finally tried this today and I was disappointed. It didn't really smell like Guilty to me, but rather the original Gucci by Gucci. It was too similar to that one and I can't see myself buying it. I do, however love the bottle.

xbabe82517
xbabe82517

Tested it yesterday and fell in love, bought it today! I adore perfumes but I think the last time I truly clicked with a perfume as much as I do with this one was JPG Classique, and that was at least three years ago! This truly is what I would describe as a perfect scent - floral but sexy and musky, amazing lasting power with a beautiful dry-down that never once smells stale or sickly. The bottle, despite being gold, is surprisingly classy when you see it for real. This is apparently in the same group as Marc Jacobs Daisy (floral woody musk) but this is EVERYTHING that Daisy isn't. I own a small purse spray of Daisy, mainly because it's a fresh summer scent and I felt I should own it, but whilst it's pleasant, I've never bonded with it. Gucci Premiere is just delicious. It is also one of those unique scents that I feel will smell amazing in all seasons. It isn't totally unique or recognisable, such as Chanel Coco Mademoiselle or indeed JPG Classique, but it's a new scent and I believe it will be popular and may become a classic in time. It's definitely the best scent I've purchased in a long time!

jellybeantree

This is a woody musky fragrance , I like it ,not sure about the lasting power though, just got a tester and it hasn't arrived yet in the shops. It doesn't smell like something new to me but it could be chic to wear at night. If you like musky fragrances ,try it, I would say its chic and sophisticated and would fit 25+ for sure, although I don't like putting an age on fragrances ,I wouldn't call it an everyday fragrance,maybe for winter but it seems more for special occasions ! I like it but I am going to pass for now . It is not a sweet fragrance and those who love Narciso Rodriguez for her or the original Gucci edp or Gucci guilty will like this too!

glitterstar181

This is a new, stand-alone fragrance, different from the Gucci by Gucci selection. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover, you can't judge a fragrance by it's bottle. Yes, the gold may seem a little over the top, but the scent is anything but trashy. It's lovely, but not distinctive. Not the sort of fragrance where people around you take one smell and tell you exactly what you're wearing. This is a good thing, and unusual for a large fragrance company. It's a characteristic more associated with niche perfumery.

pablOSO
pablOSO

Gucci by gucci bottle = gold and amber
Gucci guilty = gold bottle
Gucci premiere = gold bottle

seems like gucci is becoming a white trash brand again...

GOLD altought luxurious , can become trashy when is not used in moderation..

good for the "jersey shore" crowd..

nayab153
nayab153

I'm a little confused....is this supposed to be an extension of the Gucci by Gucci frgrances?

If it is then great, I totally get why they would have the same bottle design...but judging by the fact they've gotten an A-lister to front the ad campaign (which is a little unusual for perfume extensions) this seems to be a new, stand alone fragrance, in which case all i have to say is "how lazy!!" design a new bottle you cheap skates.

Your loyal fans (and not to mention Blake Lively) deserve better.

glitterstar181

Looked at the training notes for this perfume. Top notes include champagne. A perfect "modern vintage". A very glamorous white floral.

Scentabella
Scentabella

perfect modern vintage perfume.. and does what all vintage juice does.... lasts all day way into the next midday ... luxurious, sparkling glamour with naughty side that hollywood has. im almost annoyed its in a gucci bottle on the popular Boots counter.... would have liked my new signiture scent to have been a bit more underground.... this may call for some unique body lotion to mix with, to personalise it. The bottle says it all... pure gold and . be warned thou, its not for the fainthearted and I think some 'noses' have been monitoring the moans from th vinatge scent brigade and have gone back to the perfume directories of yore. At last! saves my pocket money abit, chasing vintage on ebay! thank u gucci.x

Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown

Coming in the UAE in the first week of August.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bottle resembles the gucci by gucci fragrance

Gucci Premiere by Gucci 3.72 out of 5 based on 723 ratings and 138 user reviews

Gucci 'Gucci Premiere' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
Gucci Premiere Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gucci Premiere Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gift Set 2.5oz
Gucci Premiere Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz Eau De Parfum Spray 7.4ml 0.25oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Premiere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Premiere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Premiere by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Premiere by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.