Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Gucci for women

Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Gucci for women
dislike

aldehydic
Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Gucci for women Pictures Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Gucci for women Pictures

Gucci Premiere Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012. Its Eau de Toilette version comes out in summer of 2014 as a lighter and more delicate reinterpretation. The original fragrance is supposed to be used on special occasions such as red carpet events, while the new fragrance is more suitable for everyday events.

The composition opens with accords of bergamot and orange blossom that evoke the smell of vintage champagne. The heart offers an intensive bouquet of freesia, Bulgarian rose and jasmine embroidered with musk. Smoky leather, creamy woods and patchouli form the base of the perfume.

Actress Blake Lively represents the brand one more time. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Orange Blossom Champagne

Bulgarian Rose Freesia Jasmine Musk

Patchouli Woody Notes Leather

Giordani Gold Essenza

Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Ilprofumo
Ilprofumo

Elegance plus. No further comment needed.

MorganaLeFey
MorganaLeFey

This perfume is flowery with a twist. It's elegant and nice and proper and suddendly in the middle of it appears a dark side. I smelled it and could not stop thinking that this perfume is for someone with a secret.

fyre92
fyre92

This is really nice and champagne,musky,powdery. Really works with my chemistry. I get a couple hours of longevity but it does last. Its just not a fragrance blast like angel but it is present.

EDIT 8-2-16
This is what i thought chanel cristalle would smell like. This is better..........
This is your lounging but still glamorous fragrance with aldehydes done right!

Also this should come in a 3.4oz size lol. Maybe even bigger?

elon
elon

This one has zero longevity. Does not smell at all. Total waste of money. I cannot even tell how it smells like.

hannaheart
hannaheart

I actually like this scent although what really irks me is how this perfume has zero lasting power. It is gone the moment you stop spraying (I am not even kidding). That's too bad though because the perfume itself is actually both light and complex. I love how I can smell almost all of the notes listed above. It's quite sophisticated and just plain lovely. It's something that both young and old women could easily pull off (not teenagers though). I hope they make a better version since the parfum version doesn't exactly smell like the EDT. Elegant smell all in all.

Nikita87
Nikita87

Another nonsense fragrance and waste of money.
Got it for summer and didn't really smell florals. It smells like soap with 0 lasting power.

Monie70
Monie70

I love this fragrance! It isn't too overpowering, light, floral and has the smell of bergamot (tea) that I love!!

I can wear this to the office without giving my colleagues headaches. It's not earth shattering and so complex as to be a trend setter but is pleasantly feminine and elegant, in my opinion.

There is a freshness to Premiere that I really like so I can see myself buying this one over and over again to keep it as a "go to" when I don't want to give what scent I wear a whole lot of thought.

Milkshake Pillows
Milkshake Pillows

The bottle perfectly illustrates the scent. Light fragrance. Beautiful. Charming. A little glamorous but fresh and urban. I love it. Great perfume for a simpler, lighter approach as it does not overpower in any way. When I first tried it the weather was cool and not humid so it was more powerful and the scent wafted further from my skin. I received it on a very hot humid day which cut down the scent much closer to my skin so I simply sprayed more which yielded perfectly good results, unlike other perfumes which will turn against you if you're heavy handed. I would get the best wear out of this on a cooler day with less humidity but the lightness is not a con for me because my nose loves it.

Antares811
Antares811

What a beautiful floral fragrance. I prefer the EDT over the EDP because it's more flowery whereas the EDP is woodier and a bit darker.
Lasting power is quite good (even tough too weak for my taste), it's a subtle, understated scent.
Feminine, bright and elegant.

Kristina25
Kristina25

You know that slush at the bottom of your glass when the ice has melted in your rum and Coke? Well imagine the Rum and coke were Jasmine and Neroli. This is what it would smell like. Watered down and impotent. It's not a bad scent by any means, the notes are lovely, it's just incredibly weak and lacks any sort of personality. You can get better from The Body Shop for a fraction of the price. This is like a Tesco body spray.

Gucci need to bring back Eau De Parfum (2002) and Envy. Either that or put a bit more effort in. Sorry.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Worse copy of pure poison. I'm dissapointed in gucci, nothing unique anymore, like gucci II, gucci rush... But I still like their men perfume.

nexangelus
nexangelus

Sparkly white flowers. Orange blossom mostly on opening and then a jasmine-y rose mixed with a strong wood. I don't find this to be weak or light, it is refreshing but quite a powerful woody floral. I do like how the jasmine is kept in check with the bergamot and the wood.

Nice fragrance, I can smell mostly jasmine, rose, orange blossom and subtle woods. Sparkling note is also there. I like it, but it is not in my style.

I liked the EDP, it was nice. Now, this one is just jasmine mixed with woody notes. I think it's soapy and not very pleasing.
Not sweet at all.
I agree with genny17, I also find this fragrance dry.
Not very enjoyable.

larita91
larita91

dozza14 you're absolutely right lol :D
Next perfume they gonna use notes like "air" "breeze" or "nothing" and the price tag will be HUGE!

Oh my,I didnt think much of it, I kind of liked the first one, but this is a bit dry, almost like a man 's scent in a way!?
the leather and woods dominate, I dont get much of a floral vibe..I dont know, it is a bit of a cold scent, the EDP was better although light..the EDT isnt very feminine...the champagne note clashes a bit in my opinion..
Not impressed..confusing stuff! it is almost similar to the men's cologne Made to Measure!!

Enye
Enye

Whaaat. EdT version of something that doesn't really smell like anything really? But I see that this one has leather in it... Interesting. What if this EdT would be heavier than EdP version? Haha.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Sampled this new flanker today and i have to say that it is a.bit generic and does not last one hour on me. The edp is nott bad but i find the edt pointless

Senzadite
Senzadite

Actually thats the name almondbreakfast.

AROMAnce
AROMAnce

This perfume reminds me of... The Emperor's New Clothes :)

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

agree with dozza:P what a joke seriously somebody stop this!!! a lighter version of an already watered down fragrance?? really? somebody bring back the eighties!

misstierra05
misstierra05

I'm looking forward to sampling this...especially since I hate overbearing scents.

dozza14
dozza14

The last thing Gucci need to do is lighter versions! Will probably smell of air?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.