Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Gucci Rush 2 Gucci for women
dislike

I have it: 408 I had it: 597 I want it: 218 My signature: 17

yellow floral

After the success of Gucci Rush, the Italian fashion brand presents Gucci Rush 2. The structure of this scent does not follow the classic tree-level pyramid, but is horizontal, so we can smell the whole floral composition at once. This fresh and flowery fragrance opens with rose, freesia and musk. Woodsy accords with green notes of palm, oakmoss and narcissus create the sensual trail. Gucci Rush 2 was created by Michel Almairac in 2001.

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Lily Gardenia Palm Tree Narcissus

Black Currant Musk Oakmoss

Mexx Black for Her

Gucci Rush 2 Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

For me this is the best of Gucci ever. Perfect both for rainy summer days or for snowy blizzards - every kind of weather brings out the magic of it, only in different ways. It could be a bit stronger and last longer but ok - I guess that's just a part of the game, that you need to come closer to be able to feel the rush... Rush 2.

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

The original Rush is possibly one of my favorite compositions of all time, and I was dying to see what a flanker would be like. I was excited to see that the note pyramid for Rush 2 features gardenia and narcissus, which are two of my favorite floral notes. Unfortunately, now that I've tested the scent, I'm left disappointed. It's a very nondescript green floral. Lily and palm leaf are pretty much all I perceive. There's really not much else to it. Rush 2 is mildly soapy and smells very "thin" and watery. It's incredibly safe, bland, and inoffensive, especially when compared against the original Rush. In fact there is so little tying these two fragrances together that it's very misleading for them to even have the same name and bottle.

If you don't mind the simplistic composition and the very soft sillage, this could be a perfectly appropriate fragrance for office/daytime use. But Rush 2 is not something that I would ever be excited to wear.

amelie

I never really cared for Gucci, but Rush 2 is excellent, If only it wasn't in the ugly cheap futuristic.box! I must admit, it is important for me, not as a liquid, but it is important, though.

Light and modest floral scent. I enjoy the freesia note. I find it similar to original Rush. Both have somekind of plastic vibe. Or maybe i'm influenced by the packaging.
This could be everyday scent. Not very good for signature scent, because it's so simple and a little boring.
I liked the original Rush more.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

I would say rose and black currant are the strongest notes in this one and maybe a little bit musk. Very classy, not boring, and mysterious. Like forbidden garden.

Magdalena23
Magdalena23

The scent of spring,trapped in a bottle...Real freesias,not the common ones found in gardens,but the wild ones that grow in the countryside all by themselves,the ones that are always yellowish white.The note of narcissus is present,but subtle and polite...My signature scent since 2003,and still adore it!Works miracles with my skin chemistry,always present,never loud or offensive.Lots of compliments,people ask me what perfume I am wearing again and again...

ladyone1
ladyone1

gucci in general has good smelling fragerances - Gucci Rush 2 is fresh, elegant and can be used for any occasion.

the design is cool, but not very interesting. but when it falls down, it does not get broke.

Akarui_hana
Akarui_hana

This used to be my signature perfume and I still adore it. It is absolutely lovely, feminine, clean and refreshing. On my skin it has always been very persistent and had great silage. It's one of those vibrant scents that give you a great disposition and energy throughout the day because it is so crisp and youthful.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is the smell of springtime to me. I've wanted this fragrance for ages now, but have been unable to find it for a decent and worthy price.

The freesia is my favorite flower, and finding a dominant freesia in an accessible fragrance is too hard...so it only made sense to try this one. I was especially okay with dropping $60 on a blind buy of the 1.7 ounce, when reading that narcissus is also a note. WIth two of my favorite flowers in one fragrance, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

It's very light, fresh, clean, and slightly powdery. It smells exactly like freesias to me, but I don't get so much daffodil. I get the fresh, clean flower accord of freesia and lily-of-the-valley, then there's the complex, dark tropical fruitiness from the blackcurrant and the palm tree.

It's very airy, and it's the scent equivalent of the color silver. It reminds me a lot of this tiny bottle of freesia oil that I have...but the oil is very cheap and low quality, even though it smells just like freesias. This fragrance is freesia-done-right.

It was definitely a great blind buy. I could see this being a great everyday perfume for dry, crisp winter days and fair upper-60's/low-70's spring days. It's definitely not alluring and dominant enough to be used as an evening fragrance, but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful at all.

redfraggle
redfraggle

Very unique fragrance. Only headnotes. Like floral
quicksilver. Light, ethereal, acute though. I love it.
But it's not for everybody.

Daivuce
Daivuce

A very light scent that disappears in 5 minutes. I can't smell it and neither can anyone else. Must be the chemistry of my skin.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

I love GUCCI RUSH 2.
It's way better than the RED one cause I hate the patchouli in it.

lulu69
lulu69

just roses..but very sexy, so suitable more for night. Gucci envy me are fresh - so suitable for day. both my favorites!

bloueyhunz
bloueyhunz

I bought this perfume in 2007. Wear it only on special occassion and now it almost out of bottle.
Just worn it a bit of spray on my wrist to avoid smelled too strong which i dont like and it stays for 6 hrs or longer if i apply more. Even sometimes i could still smell it on the next day.
It has floral scent and i just fell it has fresh image scent.

raquelmoya
raquelmoya

love it i buy fist other rush (red) and i love it ,so i ask for this # 2 not even try i just order it, love ittttttt

faridah7671
faridah7671

Really, really love tis one.. Nothing compares to it.

DeeDee2
DeeDee2

A few weeks ago, I met a woman who smelled so wonderfully I actually asked what perfume she was wearing - and I've never done so. She said, "Gucci Rush 2". I'd never heard of it, so began looking..only to find it was discontinued. I found it at an online perfume distributor, and eagerly placed an order for the 1 ounce/30ml size. It arrived packaged very well with samples, and coupons too, so I was pleased with this company. I opened the box, and still skeptical of an online purchase of a discontinued perfume, I examined my "box" of Gucci Rush 2 carefully for any sign of it being a fake, or tampered with. There was nothing out of order. The writing on the plastic sleeve stated Made in France. There was a bit in English, and possibly Arabic? I also learned here that if a perfume has been used before, it will likely spray fragrance on the first pump, whereas if never used, it will need a second attempt to spray. Thank you fellow reviewers for this piece of information! Mine did need a second pump, so I was confident it was new, and authentic. Then, I sprayed my wrist.

I am totally bewildered by this scent. It may have for a nanosecond resembled something about the woman who smelled so wonderful, but on me it smelled more like acetone nail polish remover! I am wondering if Rush 2 is one of those mysterious scents that meshes with one's body chemistry in a very specific way...similar to the genetic variances among people who either love or despise the herb cilantro, with nothing in between.

I would love to smell this fragrance again on the woman who wore it so well, but on me it brought to mind the scent of a newly unwrapped plastic doll.
~sigh~
Update - I received a thoughtful private message from another member here who suggested I try purchasing another bottle from a different distributor because it was possible my bottle had gone bad. Well...I must say this was true because I adore my new bottle of Rush 2! While it does require frequent touch ups throughout the day, I derive a joyful burst of energy with each reapplication. I am relieved to know my first experience with Rush 2 wasn't a personal chemistry issue, but due to an "off" bottle. People compliment me every time I wear it!

cali000
cali000

Have used this since 2002 ..and I still love it ..the best summer parfyme

briese
briese

Cleanest, fresh perfume I have ever fund. And the only I never get too much of !

Dollycat
Dollycat

An old time favorite of mine. After a couple of years i have purchased a big bottle of this perfume which i love so much. It´s a very fresh, flowery and a little sweet kind of smell with some spice in it. It´s very long lasting and one of a kind. The smell is very unique in a good way and stands out in the crowd. Although it´s an unusual smell it will not offend any one because it´s very soft and cozy. A big love

nellyrlight

complete opposite to rush 1..this one is the cleanest, freshest smell. in love with it..reminds me of the discontinued Nina..Not the one they came up with in a red bottle..The Nina I absolutely loved was a white bottle (not glass) with birds embossed on it..and it was just amazingly clean scent..I even called Paris to find out it they really had stopped making it..they said they did..BUT this one is the closest to that one!

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

I love this fragrance!!! Love love love it. It is probably my signature scent. However there is a difference between the EDT and the body mist. A lot of people are buying the hydrating body mist and thinking it's the EDT, the staying power with the mist is zero. If you buy the EDT and the mist the staying power is much, much stronger. Or you can layer Rush, then Rush 2.

cleanest, loveliest scent..

Jenjens86
Jenjens86

Love this, i found it very similar to gucci rush but a lighter version, love it

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Rush II is a sweet floral with some interesting gourmand sweetness to it.

The main thing I smell is Gardenia, the sweet, dense, creamy, almost waxy white flower. There are also some sweet berry-vanilla mixture blended in there, creates a very happy and girly smell. This facet of Rush II reminds me of Valentina by Valentino and Escada Magnetism.

The scent dries down with the sweetened gardenia and hot musk.

It really hits me that Rush II smells exactly, I mean SPOT ON like L'oreal hair mask (moisture repair, yellow tub) that I used for years.

Overall Gucci Rush II is warm, inviting, alluring and quite sensual. The smell is not sharp but distinct. I think it would work brilliantly in cold or hot weather, particularly suited for a dinner date or other cozy occasions.

christyc
christyc

I love this scent! Long lasting, clean and sexy scent. One of my favourites!

This fragrance reminds a lot the original Gucci Rush, especially because of the gardenia note, only Gucci Rush 2 is lighter. I think that the freesia and the blackcurrant notes make it lighter mostly.

As for me, I prefer Gucci Rush to Gucci Rush 2. Gucci Rush 2 is also a sexy fragrance, only a little bit less. But it's more nice:)

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

If I could just replace the lilly of the vally with magnolia or vetiver .... this would be a magnificent slightly spiced, slightly candied, freshly picked, easter/funeral lilly. It would be so fantastic, but instead of a gorgeous easter lily we have an O.D. of lily of the valley... blech!

I'm thinking...'synthetic candied soap' o.0

YUCK, this reminds me of when I was a little girl and my evil stepmonster put a little piece of soap in my mouth after hearing me cuss - "Who the hell wants to eat candied soap? " lol

I also think if you are like me and like some aspects of this, but not the soapy (which btw I love a deliciious french soap parfum, which this is not) you might like Escada Magnetism. It has a candied fruit flavour but instead of lily of the valley soap you get fresh herbs... an interesting scent.... which reminds me a bit of Gucci Rush One and Two.

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Frag.is delicate, masculine and cologne.Wery god for summer.Rush 1 this is it!.

MissPearl
MissPearl

so sensual..
so sexy..
so subtle..
just addicting..
Yes, I'm addicted to Rush 2.
Gucci! I can forgive you this plastic bottle because the scent you have created is simply amaizing!

Jan246
Jan246

this one is lovely, and very sexy.

Covaci
Covaci

I find it very feminine and original. Also perfect for summer days.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

My Grandma gave this to me because she decided she didn't like it i absolutely LOVED it and have been obsessed with it ever since. Only one day it accidentally fell out of my purse in my friend Steves car and he threw it away when he cleaned his car ! :(

Tulipano
Tulipano

I love it! It is mature, sexy, and above all unique!
Bravo, Gucci!
Whenever I used to wear it, i get compliments all the way.
People used to say: " What a strange lovely perfume? What is it? Gucci Rush II!
I will buy it again soon.
My collection misses such crispy, sexy, & fresh fragrance!

Takhaet
Takhaet

Yes I agree with the opinions about a bottle ....not very nice ;/
But perfume itself is fantastic. Very mature for a sexy woman- for a vamp which every woman has inside her ...:-)

I used to wear it for special occasions as i always felt incredibly sexy and naughty wearing it . I do not think it is watery and soft at all. It definitely got "that something" .

I like Gucci Rush 1 more than this. To me Gucci Rush 2 is too watery and fresh. Also - in both cases- I find the bottle a bit awkward.

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

Pleasant pale woody musky floral. My 2ml sample is stronger smelling than my 8ml pen spray, suspect the pen is a fake though, it smells right but is very weak so reviewing off the sample.
It is another of those every day, quietly spoken scents, maybe made to appeal to those who didn't like Rush, or another take is that Rush2 is the chillout scent for the morning after the big party that is Rush.
This is not something I would spend good money on but until it runs out it will be filed with the 'don't want to offend anyone' scents.

penny-lane
penny-lane

During my high school years, this was a scent I swore by. It was the perfect thing for day, night, school, dates,... Everything my little heart desired. But as I grew older, I discovered more and more perfumes and Rush 2 simply got left behind in my explorations.

Rush 2 scent is somewhat cute. Very floral like almost every Gucci perfume. It is not THAT commercial as some latest releases from this house (such as Guilty) but again, I've never encountered someone who disliked it. There is that fleeting scent of alcohol when you first spray it on but it never bothered me. However, the lasting power of this one is unfortunately horrible. It just disappears. Without a trace. Luckily, square bottle which reminds me of cassette case is practical for carrying around in your purse so you can put it on whenever you want.

All in all, Rush 2 is a very sentimental perfume for me. I still own a bottle and put it on every now and then when I am feeling nostalgic. But it is not my favorite anymore. Far from it.

Soutty123
Soutty123

I clicked on dislike for this but really it's not a case of disliking it - more that it just bored me to tears.

ankeamin
ankeamin

I loved it when I bought it years ago but then I never finished the bottle because the smell bored me....I still have it because its beautiful packaging. Now that i think about it... it was too expensive for what it really smells like.

atiet97
atiet97

Super cloying and artificial!! Just need a tiny spritz to make people around you successfully fainted in pain...

Maybe that's why they named it RUSH...so people will be leaving you in such a rush, after they smelt this. Will work for an antisocial person, if such people do exist.

effimera
effimera

Fortunately I've tried this only, 'coz it seems to me like unisex fragrance rather than for women. And something's wrong in it for me. Too strong for the first time then all of it disappears though. Maybe it ain't so bad, however, just not for me.

nadalinica
nadalinica

I got this a few years ago, and I still have it, even though it's not wearable anymore. To me it smells like a mixture of a floral and a fruity smell, and t is very summery and fresh. It's not my favorite, but it's not bad either.

h3lov3sm3
h3lov3sm3

The first time I purchased Rush 2 was primarily because I loved the packaging. It can be conveniently dumped into and grabbed from a handbag without any thought as to the possibility of it breaking. As one who frequently freshens up, I also found the scent perfect. The scent is unmistakably feminine and sensual, but at the same time unique and subtle.

I do detect rose the most with Rush 2. On my skin it smells like I have just stepped out of a tub of spring water and rose petals. Fresh, yet ironically poetic---the scent invokes memories or conjures feelings of "what ifs", which evolve into sensual, desperate longing demanding immediate satisfaction---true to the name "Rush".

While the strength of the "rush" dissipates as quickly as the longing is subdued, the drydown is like that perfect moment whose memory never fades which you keep trying to replay in your mind long after.

Rose_Noire
Rose_Noire

First of all, this is nothing similar to Gucci Rush. I absolutely loathe Gucci Rush, I remember every girl in high school wore that and it gave me the most cloying, headache inducing hours of my life.
I was surprised that I actually liked Gucci Rush 2 and ended up buying it. Somehow I did finish the whole bottle (box?)

Anyway it is very versatile, clean and you can wear it all year round and it never becomes cloying. The green heart notes give it such a refreshing, cool feeling that even in the summer it stays fresh and crisp.
The lasting power is around 3-5 hours but it's fine it you're looking for something light.

blakie44
blakie44

This is one of my friends favorite scents, among with the other girls at my age in my country. But I am not too crazy with it.
It is a vert distintive smell, therefore very hard to describe. On me it starts smelling like a clean floral with a green note. After 30 min it smells really musky and almost like a mens cologne on me, and that is what I don't like. However I know a lot of people that love this one, it is just not for me.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Good scent, a like it for summer time. a lot of bees around me. I will buy it again or better try rush but I highly recommend this perfume, doesn't last so long, but I think is a nice, clean floral scent.

4.5 Roses
4.5 Roses

Enough longevity, if not, carry a small atomizer and prepare to have a fancy dinner.
But first of all, its bottle is plastic and easy to carry.
How does it smell?
Its good and useful as air freshner.

scentorita
scentorita

Doesn't last long at all. 3 hours max. But smells nice :)

smellynich
smellynich

for me this is a great fragrance simple, crisp, clean, a bit peppery

Wilka
Wilka

I had it long ago now. It made me so happy!

mishykissy
mishykissy

I have both rush and rush 2 and love them both. If you find find rush too strong for you, 2 would be a good compromise? It is so femine and sexy and don't understand why people think it's synthetic smelling.. They maybe haven't waited for the warming up (which happens quickly) before smelling it. I use rush 2 in warmer weather and use the original in colder months. Boys go crazy for it.
Update, omg I went to a work event and I swear every second girl I came across was wearing it! I'm sorry to say I'm sadly abandoning it....

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

Gucci Rush 2 is way too synthetic... the notes are undetectable and it has the staying power of an ordinary deodorant. and the bottle is just hideos.

capitu
capitu

A kind of elegant fresh floral... I'd really like it. Loved this structure, the smell still the same since the moment you pull it until the "last breath" of the perfum in your skin. The woody base is very sutil, but perceptible.
I just don't liked cmpletly why I waited more from it's lasting, but...
In the end, I think it's a perfume that works well to day by day use.

FunnyValentine
FunnyValentine

i thought it was okay at first... but then i saw the ugly truth. it smells like detergant.

TRYit before you BUYit
TRYit before you BUYit

not similar to the original gucci rush AT ALLL !
point taken, has a very unique smell about it :/ maybe its just me but love it. last quite a while on clothes & skin .

Eleiria
Eleiria

Rush 2 is quite similar to yet much better than the original Rush. It's a bit powdery, softer, still sickly sweet but a little less synthetic. Therefore much more wearable without causing suffocation.

marie82
marie82

I've loved this for years, I always have it in summer. fruity young fragrance. It's a shame it doesn't get more marketing. I love the fact that you can carry the bottle around with you and you're not scared of breaking the bottle because it's plastic! would be brilliant to take on holiday.

Gracey16
Gracey16

I had this before and my favorite scent to bring on my business trips. It's subtle enough not to shock your colleagues, and it's the perfect, flat "bottle" to pack in your suitcase!

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

Rush 1 without aldehydes

mery09
mery09

A very light fragrance,perfect for summer but the staying power is so poor..............,on me lasts about 15 minutes and then is gone.Pity.....I had the opportunity to test gucci rush in a store and it is much much better and more interesting then this one.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

I like its mid and end notes more than its initial notes, as it may smell artifical at first.It is very similar to Trish Mandarin Ginger Lily.

Annah7
Annah7

I had the opportunity to test it today on my wrist. From the first moment it was so artificial and suffocating that I regretted spraying it on myself..Completely different from Rush that I love, Rush 2 is a wrong composition for me. It became more pleasant and lighter after a few hours, but still not enough for me to like it.

Rush 2 is hardly related to Rush at all. This is an entirely different composition altogether.

Upon first application, I could barely smell it. The opening notes are extremely subtle and intimate. I would describe the rose, freesia and lily of the valley as having a soapy and fresh-like quality.

With the emergence of the heart, Rush 2 develops character. The scent strengthens considerably and shows elements of originality. The soapiness is still present, however I detect a subtle greeness, like a tropical, damp garden smell.

Rush 2 concludes with a simplistic black currant and musk blend, with this being the only fruity kick you will experience during the development of Rush 2, right at the very end.

I vividly remember a man that owned a perfume store where I used to live, raving on about Rush 2. He had me try it several times but I had to go back to this fragrance 3 years on because the scent hadn't stuck in my memory. Because of that I don't think this fragrance is very memorable, certainly not signature material in my humble opinion.

kankine
kankine

Love it...don't know why, but it suits me :) For me, the best perfume, and I fell in love ...

GUCCI RUSH 2 is nearly the strict antithesis of GUCCI RUSH. RUSH 2 is cool, slightly soapy, lightly floral, not at all sweet, and rather shortlived in the edt.

The somewhat dark, lingering oriental thickness of RUSH (imparted by mingling patchouli and vanilla) is not present in RUSH 2 at all. Rather, RUSH 2 is a tiny bunch of little white flowers on a cool morning with dew still clinging to kelly green blades of grass.

It's almost as though the Gucci people self-consciously sought to produce a fragrance that would appeal to all those who disliked RUSH. A better name for RUSH 2 might be:
~(GUCCI RUSH)!

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

I guess I have to agree with amelie with this one. Gucci Rush 2 is not better than Gucci Rush to me though they are both great perfumes with the original coming out on top.

amelie

Typical Italian fragrance, Gucci Rush was demanding, insolent, strong and energetic but Rush 2 is fresh and light fragrance that can be easily worn during the day, at work almost perfect, not even a little bit difficult.Top notes are very pleasant and fresh, base notes are more serious, but Italian charm gives that airy feeling. To me Gucci Rush 2 is stylish and cool and the bottle is original,slightly futuristic... in fact Gucci Rush 2 is a fragrance that is wearable in all seasons. Gucci Rush I was a lot more serious compared with Rush 2. I prefer Rush 2 with the youthful elegance.

guest_FoolsRUSHin
guest_FoolsRUSHin

The first time I smell this perfume.. it sticks on my memory and dream of it (im too crazy to have one). Until my uncle bought one for me... but so sad to say that its fragrance didn't last long :(... but somehow I still love this perfume sooooo muuuccchhhh

guest_safa
guest_safa

loved this one to death, but lasting power sucks... i like to lightly spritz a tiny bit of Eau Fantasque by Fragonard underneath, then pile on the Rush 2... i find them similar enough that they go well together. the eau fantasque will make it a bit more citrusy, but if you get the right ratio happening, it's great.

give it a try and let me know. it might not work on everyone's skin...

Gosha
Gosha

I love, love, love this fragrance! I could swim in it and still wouldn't have enough! Sadly, on me it has a very poor lasting power. I can't smell anything after half an hour...:-(

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

Rush 2 is much better than rush 1. :)

kittydujour
kittydujour

i love this perfume. my first sniff of this was from my older sister... fell in love with it ever since. i love how flowery and sensual it smells. i use it on dates and special occasions :)

ayaa
ayaa

I LOOVVEEE it!
i used it since my 2nd grade on high school and now im at my 3rd years on college..
this one is great, can tell no more about it.

my best one :D

Russian
Russian

Oh,I totally forgot I actually had this fragrance a long-long time ago!I first thought the bottle is strange and cheap,but you have to get used to it.You'll probably like it after some time.
In my point of view,this fragrance is designed for young,active women.This fragrance is very subtle designed and the notes are chosen very carefully,with no mistakes.
It is a very pleasant fragrance,a little bit sweet.I can't really feel the musk in there,it is very light.
A "must try" if you are young with a lot of energy!The staying power is great and I guess it can be worn on every occasion.

WoonD
WoonD

kind of floral, a bit sweet, suitable for young ladies, and a bit powdery after dried out on skin...

I had a simple of rush 2 for a long time.but I hadn't tried it,maybe because it was a little hard to open the free sample and I wanted to keep it new.
I should say the bottle is innovative.some people find it cheap and not like a perfume bottle,but by the way it's innovative.among all of these pefumes in the stores,no other one has a bottle like this.
the perfume inside...
hmm,there's nothing about "rush",it's a girlish floral perfume with lots of lily of the valley.maybe the pure floral mixture makes it a bit(just a bit)soapy,but I also recognize some fruity notes,that i guess it's black currant.
this is a very young fragrance for people who don't like much citrus in their perfume.it doesn't smell sweet,juicy or bitter,all about flowers.it's not annoying at all.so it can be wore at any occasion.
this is one of good works from Michel Almairac and I'm looking forward to try the original rush to see the difference.

Sakura
Sakura

Its top notes are kind of spicy,however it soon dries down to a very feminine aroma,which is clean and light.It's a scent basically nobody will dislike:))

succubus
succubus

Rush 2 is more floral than woody. It smells crisp and clean.

amanda
amanda

for me its floral green rather than musk, i just bought it, but its not longlasting unfortunately, maybe i should have bought the simple rush, but that one was way too sweet..., its only 1 oz, so i think it wont last long as i will always have to reapply it

SandraS
SandraS

I was not keen on trying Rush 2 as Rush only made me want to rush away from it.

Rush2 is a completely different fragrance, very light floral with a good staying power. To me, after the first burst and after it settled a bit, smells soapy clean. As if you came out of a shower and had used a floral soap.I like it but after a while it gives me an headache, much like the original Rush.

Helene
Helene

I like this fragrance, but with time I become fed up with it, it's a daily parfume, not for the evening

Vincenzina
Vincenzina

Very feminine,sensual and subtle fragrance.The best scent i have smelled since long time...

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

I like it at the beginning. But then I learn about Calvin Klein's Euphoria Blossom and decide that Blossom suit me more.

Rush 2 could be too harsh on the hot weather.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

This is what I'd call a very very light floral on an almost non-existant woody base. This scent "rushes" off your body in Mach speed. Needs more staying power & the bottle is cheesy looking. Not my cup of tea.

Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci 3.76 out of 5 based on 747 ratings and 85 user reviews

Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Gucci Rush 2 Perfume by Gucci, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gucci Rush 2 Perfume by Gucci, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Rush 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Rush 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.