Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Gucci Rush Summer Gucci for women

Gucci Rush Summer Gucci for women
dislike

Gucci Rush Summer by Gucci is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Gucci Rush Summer was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are gardenia, freesia and rose; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Bergamot

Gardenia Freesia Rose

Musk Woodsy Notes

Gucci Rush Summer Fragrance Reviews

Susan_b
Susan_b

Still have this and I layer it with the orignal for summer dates.

Costeca
Costeca

I love Gucci Rush, however can not wear it in summer. I bought on internet Gucci Rush summer as It is discontinued for 5 yrs now. I am in love with Gucci Rush summer, and would like to find the same scent, not discontinued :) I tried Fancy Love, not at all... Gucci Rush with bergamot... But I am still looking for my perfume! Do you have any clue which perfume could smell like Gucci Rush summer? Thank you!

aki777
aki777

Unfortunately this one is not similar to the original Rush, not even a little. It's very airy, green and with no attitude I'm afraid ;( a completely different scent than Rush, similar to many out there...such a shame.

Trinity
Trinity

I am a big fan of Gucci Rush but personally think it should only be worn at night (since it is so sexy). Therefore, I was more than happy to find something similar in smell but more daytime friendly!

Gucci "Rush Summer" is just perfect. It has the typical "Rush" smell (very sexy) but it is more close to the skin.

I like "Rush Summer" much better than "Rush 2". Anyone looking for a daytime friendly "Rush" version I can whole heartedly recommend "Rush Summer"! You won't be disappointed.

elaida_00
elaida_00

i bought this perfume last summer for my sister by mistake:)she wanted rush 2 but i ordered from internet this one..she was sooooo excited with it..i liked it too..it`s floral and fresh at the begining but after it turnes to the basic Rush and it`s very classy..loved this one eventhou it`s too strong for me

Gucci Rush Summer by Gucci 3.58 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci Rush Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci Rush Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci Rush Summer by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci Rush Summer by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Rush Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Moschino Cheap & Chic Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Stella McCartney Stella Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Dior Dior Addict Alexander McQueen My Queen Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chloe Love Hugo Boss Boss Intense John Galliano John Galliano Gucci Envy Thierry Mugler Angel Agent Provocateur Strip Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Innocent