Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 930 I had it: 439 I want it: 625 My signature: 24

honey
Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women Videos
Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women Pictures Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women Pictures Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women Pictures Gucci by Gucci Gucci for women Pictures

Perfume water named simply Gucci by Gucci is planned to be the main fragrance for women by this company. The perfume was announced as a floral chypre, with a fruity opening of exotic guava, beautiful Haitian Tiare flower in the heart, and patchouli, musk and honey in the base. Advertisement was directed by David Lynch, known for the movies "Wild at Heart", "Mulholland Drive" and many others, as well as the cult TV shows "Twin Peaks", and as music background of the video the legendary hit of the band Blondie "Heart of Glass" was used. Gucci by Gucci was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Ilias Ermenidis.

Guava Pear

Tiare Flower

Patchouli Musk Honey

Gucci by Gucci EDT
Imari Mystique

Gucci by Gucci Fragrance Reviews

ellina1984
ellina1984

Upon spraying, I get a sweaty/ BO note which I really dislike. Once settled, this reminds me very much of Gucci guilty, only still with a sweaty undertone. Pass.

melancholybaby

This is a nice fragrance, but somewhat overpowering for me, with a bit too much of a sweet note.

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is definitely going to be my go-to Date Night fragrance.

It's got attitude, charm, sex appeal and is incredibly feminine. This is such a great scent, and lingers around in an enticing veil. Way too sexy and deep for work I think. This might become my event/function/party/night out staple.

At first, I got an almost boozy amber which then gave way to the fruit and tiare and that thing that Gucci fragrances do (I find it in Guilty as well) and after several more minutes, chills out and develops into what is a culmination of all these terrific notes. Warm, melting honey on the flesh. Eyes open and a smile curves lips. Sheets are everywhere. A stolen kiss. Outside, night shines in through the window, it's summer. An unexpected love affair.

llburris
llburris

I absolutely LOVE honey.....but sometimes patchouli is all I can smell in a fragrance when it's presence is so dominant. I have several with lots of patchouli that I totally love. However, there are just some mixtures that my nose can only smell the patchouli.....makes it too masculine for me *boo hiss* I was so hoping to love this. Someone suggested layering with Elie Saab. Maybe that will make it wearable for me, because I love ES.

brebtalka40
brebtalka40

Many people like it a lot - but I am not among them. At first, I only smelt some aldehyd, it gave me a headache. After a while, there was the honey&patchouli mixture, but it seemed too artificial to me (and I still felt dizzy&uncomfortable). I tried it 14 days ago, but my impressions have not changed... Sorry Gucci, I am not buying it!

shivabglr
shivabglr

the first time I smelled this, I was intoxicated, so it's pretty much love at first sniff,

this is extremely feminine, unique and there's not one aspect of it that I don't love,

from the perfect sillage and longevity to the great mixture of patchouli and musk which is actually very similar to Narciso for her EdP, but very lighter and with the honey replacing the rose,

from beginning to the end it's actually really musky, so beware if you don't enjoy musk,

there's something smoky about it that makes me wonder if it's got some oud or incense in it,

one reviewer has described it as "liquid velvet" and I totally agree,
a velvety aura around you to keep you and your loved ones warm on a cold night,

it gets compliment and people ask what you're wearing, so quite a crowd-pleaser too,

the dry down is incredibly sweet, musky, and intoxicating with patchouli and honey,

♡♡♡♡♡

Littlegrassstraw
Littlegrassstraw

What an interesting fragrance to review! The first thing it made me think of was a red gummy bear or other small fruity sweet (guava+pear+honey?) fallen on skin covered in creamy oily smelling suncream (tiare?). Sort of nostalgic, feminine, almost but not quite girly atmosphere. At the same time though it has the feeling of being perfectly polished, like a dainty young lady who always has perfectly manicured nails and wears skirt suits. Not at all me, so I felt like I was wearing a young, classy woman's (very nice but somehow wrong) perfume, not MY perfume. I think it is perfect as the first "real" perfume for a young, feminine and very well dressed woman (not girl) or anyone exploring their soft/feminine/classy/pink side.
What really keeps my interest in this scent is the "mystery" note: In my opinion it is thyme (or possibly another herb) which gives an almost savoury/salty note which provides needed "resistance" to all the sweet and creamy notes. This is what keeps the largely fruity/creamy and inoffensive perfume from being boring or "sticky" and sets it apart.
On me this has very good longevity, sillage is moderate, gradually reducing.

ophelia
ophelia

Liquid velvet - intoxicating, precious and warm.
I wouldn't add or change anything. Just perfect ♥

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

I am not really the biggest fan of Gucci's fragrance canon (with the distinct exception of Rush and Pour Homme II) but I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. It is not particularly complex or deep, but it is well done and the notes work together nicely. Mild, dry patchouli is tempered out with rich honey. Guava and tiare are provided mostly to balance out the honey-patchouli in the forefront, and the effect is lovely. It is seductive in a mature, womanly way and not a sexy/trampy way. Sillage and longevity are mildly disappointing, unfortunately. But the bottle is pretty and the color scheme of fragrance's presentation is absolutely perfect. Overall, it's nice.

framorena
framorena

I really, really can't understand WHY if a perfume is loved and buyed during years the house desires to retire it. And pull a new, stupid, ruined version of it after few months. If this is marketing, someone should have to change his job I guess.

Obssessed!
Obssessed!

Really not sure what to think of this scent. At first it nice but the scent is weak, i can barely smell it. I get whisps of watered down honey and nothing else. The dry off on my skin sometimes smells like old frying oil?? or something thats been deep fried.
I really want to like this perfume as i love all the notes in it but theres times i spray it and it just smells odd. Maybe its just on me, but the honey and tiare i can smell in it.

Luthien999
Luthien999

Is it true that this perfume has been discontinued?? I like this perfume so much, it is a rich, sensual, seductive and glamourous scent. Perfect for the night out. Longevity is about 7 hours on my skin. I have to order this perfume once again. Fortunately, there are some bottles available on the website.

Staceyann74
Staceyann74

Absolutely love this fragrance and am so sorry it has been discontinued. Every time I wear it I feel empowered somewhat like a femme fatale kinda Betty Davis-esque.

molliedollie
molliedollie

Warm honey, patchouli, and something slightly astringent at the start. (That could be the rose, actually? I've seen it listed as a note before, although it's not here.) I've been wearing this for several weeks straight, and I love it. This sounds a bit bizarre, but it makes me think of the colour and texture of mahogany.

luludemoiselle
luludemoiselle

not agressive but not welcoming either, passionate but pretentious, sensual but definitely not flirty, a woman with her head high, killer eyes, and walk of confidence. Men may find it love or hate, some are intoxicated while others well, intimidated

projectalice345
projectalice345

Woah. Good thing the reviews are better and more artful then the ad. The ad is silly. I blind bought a mini bottle based on the notes and the reviews. I will update. I am a big patchouli fan.

Hmmm....hello patchouli....are you in there????? I like really strong patchouli.......on me there is none at all, like I cant even believe other people are smelling it at on themselves. People are saying it was "heavy patchouli" on them......I was hoping for that. Not so on me, I am bummed about that. Its easy to wear, soft and very light. I would buy a bigger bottle eventually. Does Not come on too strong, is almost too sweet for me but then approaches the mark and backs off. Comforting, normal smell that I feel like I have smelled millions of times before. Its like honey i guess, although I cant tell the difference between honey and just like...a sweet smell. Like if I smelled it on me I would not think...ohhh yeah honey!!! Its just sort of a mild sweetness. Funny how everyone is like.....it smells so different!! I wonder what my chemistry is doing to it, it just sort of disappears in a very mild waft of something normal and faint.

its uplifting, mild, nice. I would get a bigger spray bottle some day, but im not in love with it. It needs some darker more spicey notes. It would be nice layered over something maybe. like actual patchouli. I feel like other people would like it on me more then I like it on myself in some way. Its doesnt last for that long on me eithor, but its nice.

willfulmissconduct

I will be completely honest. This is the ONLY perfume that my husband continuously compliments me on and I wear it every day! You would think he would have realized it by now, yet every day, he acts as if it is the first time he is smelling it on me. It's been months now... so I guess this one is a keeper. Plus, I LOVE the bottle!

gzalvares
gzalvares

Modern chypre, is not entirely female, i'm male and want for me! It's mature but it is not dated, dense, elegant, romantic. Great longevity and moderate sillage. Tested and is in my skin there 24 hours, even after bathing

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

I smell oud in this !

miss.stephanie
miss.stephanie

This perfume is simply amazing!

willfulmissconduct

Yum yum yum yummmmmm! Big blast of patchouli. Then comes the musk and the sticky guava sweetness. Tiare stops by in passing whenever a breeze comes along. And yes, I DO get a bit of a root beer vibe.

This scent is very long lasting on my skin. Two sprays to my wrists and rubbed on my neck give off good silage. I choose this scent as my day to day scent and Gucci Guilty Intense as my evening scent.

My only complaint is that this is getting harder to find in the EDP strength, especially in the larger bottle. I have ten (yes, ten) back up bottles of this juice. That may seem like a lot, but I could bathe in this juice and I need to be sure I have it for years to come. And the bottle is SO adorable and chunky!!!!

Natalie Carter
Natalie Carter

Gucci by Gucci is a really feminine perf, and the scent lasts long on the skin. I really smell honey and some other notes i can't define. Not overpowering but noticable scent. But there is too much alcohol and i worry about my skin. Anyway good frag:)

mozzaa
mozzaa

This one is in a class by itself. On my skin it stays and stays but it is not overwhelming at all. Gucci EDP oozes confidence, class, and dignity. Pride without arrogance. And it reallllly smells different unlike most popular scents. You will definitely stand out and stand out well if you wear it. Do give it a try- I know you will like it.

Irideika
Irideika

I don't know if it's my skin composition that does this, but on me, this perfume sits way too close to the skin. And this is coming from someone who actually PREFERS perfumes that don't have too strong a sillage; who prefers when a perfume is a more personal intimate thing that only those who are standing in your "bubble" or give you a hug can smell. But this one, even I don't really smell it when I stick my nose right on the spots where it was applied. So definitely not something I would put any kind of $$ on. Soap probably has more olfactory presence than this.

ledavis727
ledavis727

After falling head over heels in love with the EDT version of this perfume I had to buy the EDP version also. The EDT is fantastic for during the day but the relatively weak lasting power made it difficult to wear on nights out without having to carry the entire bottle around with me. So when I got my bottle of the EDP in the mail I was very excited to try wearing it out. You can tell right off the bat that they are directly related; the initial patchouli opening coming in strong but then softened by the sweetness of the guava and honey... But the EDP version has a much deeper, smokier almost, honey note. The patchouli stays warm and snuggly for much longer, also. Very warm, dark, and seductive. Lasted much longer on my skin than the EDT. Looks like I'm set for day and progressing into night without having to drastically change smells. Both are classy, elegant and sophisitcated but this is definately the older sister of the pair, who spends her nights on the town surrounded by admirers.

millie1980
millie1980

I really struggle to find suitable evening fragrances - they either just turn too sweet on my skin or are too overpowering in some way. This EDP is a rare thing for me, because it is very much an evening fragrance, but it never gets too sweet as it develops. The patchouli and honey balance each other very well. When you first spray, the patchouli dominates, but then a pretty honey note comes thorough. I can't really detect the fruit in the top notes, perhaps because the patchouli is so prominent.

aliora
aliora

This opens with the guava and pear, which is fruity, sweet, and candied. If you're into that, that's great. If you're not (like me), that's fine, because it doesn't last. After the fruits fade, it's mostly patchouli and honey with a bit of smokiness. For some who are not used to patchouli, this may come across as a bit too much, but those like me who love the likes of Angel, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Black Orchid and more, this really isn't that challenging. It's less intense than Prada Amber (the original Prada), which I personally consider a real "Patchouli bomb" but it does have a similar quality to it. This stays close to the skin without much sillage, but I'd say it's a nice evening fragrance for going out. I don't get the "masculine" vibe that some people have described, but who am I to say what is masculine and feminine?

On a side note, I found out that this is a favorite perfume of the very talented Natalie Dormer, which doesn't surprise me because it does remind me of her personality; a brilliant mix of sensuality, intellect and confidence. This is a perfume for a young woman who knows what she wants. Stock up, because it looks like it's being discontinued.

In terms of strength, while it might be considered "sweet" in the beginning, I never get the sense that it's overwhelming. It's significantly faded after about 3 hours or so and you mostly get a nice patchouli with honey that only people who hug you would be able to smell.

Scout
Scout

The patchouli is barely there; I get mostly middle, top and "veil" notes out of this. It just kind of hangs there. My husband has said "gee you smell good" when I wear it, but I personally don't feel good in it. It wafts up and I get a "what was that??" feeling and then I'm realizing "oh, that's me."
A lot of fruit listed here, but I barely get any fruit. Some pear.
Might be good for the office if you're into patchouli and sweets but don't want the heavy frags that project "old lady" or "hippie" or "teen sugar." This is definitely light.

macheprofumo
macheprofumo

Like it, wore it. The EDT is better. Very deep; for evenings and winter. Hard to find. Is Gucci re-launching it in a more modern version?

happygeisha
happygeisha

i smell patchouli and honey, equally.

oh yeah and its a darkly light scent, it really is! i know that doesn't make much sense but its winter-y and spicy but only a whisper on my skin. a few other reviews mentioned how heavy it was on their skin and i'm like, "SAY WHAT?!" even when i first spray it, it fades to a beautiful sweet honey dusted kiss. a light, sheer, warm hug. in fact, its so light that i had to re-spritz before i left work. 3 hours later and its still wafting gently to my nostrils, hahahaa. (sorry that sentence sounded ridiculous and made me laugh.)

kwika
kwika

I think it's one of the unique fragrances. I love it ^^

Gucci is very heavy on patchouli, with the addition of some sweet notes. This fragrance is deep, dark, sweet, heavy, mysterious, and bordering on unisex. This is strong stuff, and I am a bit overwhelmed by it. I am a patchouli lover, but the patchouli in this is a bit too much for me.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Hmmm this is a hard one to describe. When I sprayed it today my initial impression was OMG that is some strong stuff. Gucci is known for good quality perfume that lasts. That is what I always love about Gucci. So I sprayed it on my arm in my bedroom. A tiny spritz and as I sit here the whole room is filled in this gorgeous aroma. Fresh and very clean. This is a heavy fragrance no fruitiness, no candy smell... it's all Gucci. I think my only reservation might be that the fragrance has a unisex smell to it and I tend to run from anything that is not totally feminine. This is the only think keeping me from falling head over heals for it. The bottle itself is indeed gorgeous, stout and very well made.

Edited: I gave my nose a day of rest and sprayed Gucci Gucci on again. I must say that perhaps I did not give it a fair shake. This is a complex scent and I got on Macy's site and read the description. I think it's a fair description of the scent and as I wear it I am smelling more femininity. I'll continue to experiment and see where it goes.

Edited about a week later: I have fallen in love with this perfume. Now that we are in Fall weather a true love affair is brewing. I have decided that I enjoy the mild unisex note this perfume carries. It's not masculine. The aroma is pleasant and warm and deep. A great perfume for the Fall and Winter months.

sky74
sky74

Usually i hate heavy chypres. But I can't deny that this perfume is one AMAZING masterpiece. It is gorgeous, sexy, I loved it even when I was pregnant (I couldn't stand many smells then!). It reminds be a little of Coco Chanel, a bit more "serious".
p.s.
I hate the commercial. it is rather embaressing. Steals some of the big perfume's aura, not to mention David Lynch's credit (can you believe he directed that piece of crap?)!

Lakambini
Lakambini

This is very sweet, enveloping honey with a strong and sensual base of patchouli. The patchouli isn't masculine, it's actually very warm and womanly. The white flowers and fruit give a lift to what might otherwise be a heavy gourmand. This fragrance puts me in mind of a buxom brunette with limpid eyes and a languid and self-assured manner. Doesn't quite sound like perky old me, but, heck, some of the time we put on perfume to explore the hidden aspects of ourselves. Beautiful, and enough sillage to fill a room.

tanzp
tanzp

this is one of my favs i love it! the sweet honey makes want to just drink this stuff! a nice day or night perfume a keeper ;]

arwen38
arwen38

I bought this several months ago. I have only worn it twice. I find it strong for my taste. The honey and patchouli notes are quite heavy on me. I do agree with another reviewer who detects a minty note as well. I was going to return it but it smells amazing on my son!

Miss.Ursula
Miss.Ursula

I bought it after three days of trying perfumes... at first, I loved it. After I bought it, I liked it but I was not in love with it. It is a good perfume though. It turns too sweet on me i guess...

DecoElegance

I love this frag, yet it disappears on my skin after only a few (and I do mean a few- three tops) hours. I am a huge fan of chypres, and I wanted so desperately for this to work. Not strong enough for my (perhaps) excessive taste and love of sillage monsters with a scent life of no less than 24 hours.

Pinja
Pinja

In addition to the much talked about honey, guava and patchouli notes, some of us detect tobacco and mint/menthol notes here. Being such a thick fragrance, I was surprised at first to hear a comment that I smelled like "pool water" wearing this. After that I noticed the cold, cool note myself and now I can't get past it. Personally I would sum up GbyG like this:
Musk, fruit, menthol, patchouli, tobacco, amber.

bailarina
bailarina

It smells very sexy, definitely for a woman. Very provocative. The opening was very honey like, some patchouli and musk. Hours later is softer and a little more fruity. For a night at a bar, and cold winters.

krayonkid
krayonkid

Gucci by Gucci is by all means for honey lovers. Its delectable, sweet and alluring. The guava and honey infuse to give you a exotic cocktail of fresh crispiness and sweet shivers of excitement.

I have worn this scent both during summer, and going into winter now, and the scent pretty much holds to it's longevity on me, 5 hours, the only difference is in the colder conditions, I have found the patchouli
to infiltrate that almost innocent gauva/honey combo, and you get this dirty, almost dark feel from the earthy patchouli, which is what most people probably sense as the masculine component.

Also in the colder climates I have to say the projection is a bit better, although not by much. where it would project just 2inches in warmer weather, it's projects about 4 inches in wintery situations. It certainly does give that warm sensation of when you get home and remove your jackets and attire and you're left with your shirt and that warm body temperature is expelled....

Quite musky, heavy patchouli. I smell a lot of tiare & guava which gives a tropical slant, but not in an Escada way.
Mature, sensual.
Strong & long lasting.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I would never have picked Gucci Gucci myself. When a friend gave me a little gift set with lotion, shower gel and a small 5 ml sample, I sniffed it later at home and thought back about what I could have done to deserve this. Didn’t she like me anymore?? I decided that I would keep it only because it was a gift from this particular friend.

Occasionally though, I would splash a little touch of it, more to get done with it than anything else. Sure enough, with time, I have come to love it, and how. I LOVE, love, love it. The initial burst of guava, honey, patchouli and musk smell super sexy to me. It has this sweet, smoky, sultriness to it that I adore. At the same time, it smells (and IS) expensive and classy.

Later, when someone asked me what perfume I wanted as a gift, this was the one I wanted. So much for disliking it.

But, and there is a but unfortunately, as is almost fated to happen with the fragrances we love most, it’s gone in the time it takes me to walk around my house! - Okay, it isn’t that bad, but one hour after layering lotion and fume, it’s all but gone. There's only the slightest, lightest hint of musk. I’m so so disappointed by this aspect. I’ll just have to get a small size and carry it around with me on days (or rather nights, since this is an evening fragrance) I choose to wear it. Does last longer when sprayed on clothes, but sillage is next to non-existent *sigh*

Love it still. Would buy it again…and again.

sagranha
sagranha

absolot lovely luxurios but for above 30 years old women

ingalee
ingalee

Gucci by Gucci ... it smells so good I think! but was a little disappointed that it is not in so long, it's a pretty expensive perfume, so little it should stay, I think.
But it smells so good, you feel a little sexy! When you get a little closer to your skin, you feel it a little musk, honey and maybe a little spicy scent, perfect evening fragrance!!

liiva
liiva

Rich, dark, strong scent. Help to feel sexy and powerful. Perfect, dark make-up and this scent- very good combination!

Blue_Lady_Jane
Blue_Lady_Jane

I cannot speak professionally about the components, but all I can say is I get a warm & comfortable feeling from this perfume. It smells very classy and sophisticated for a non-niche perfume. I would consider similar to La Perla and Narciso Rodgriguez.

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

Sweet & seductive, but on my skin, VERY similar to Vivianne Westwoods 'Boudoir' with its dirty,sexy, damp smell. Longlasting!

b@by
b@by

Excuse the phrase, but the term "power pussy" comes to mind when I smell this. It's a fragrance I can imagine a managing director of a huge investment company wearing, small men and women wilting in her wake as she makes the rounds. Much too strong for me, but it's definitely powerful and unique. Has a masculine twist to it.

smellME
smellME

What do you know...this is the perfume I sometimes have smelled on other women,thinking... Mmmm -
I wonder what´s she is wearing ?
By accident I found it !
Without knowing the notes I tried it and fell in love too.
The opening notes made me think of Strawberry pie, but that was. -
Guava and Pear....... ok ?
The lovely tiare is simply gorgeous, sweet but calm. not a screamy note anywere the base is lovely too . I usually dont like honey rather than eating it, but mixed with patchoulie and musk irs wonderful !
The subtle scent makes me think óf Elle Intense. but this is still different. Another frag it made me think of in the beginnning -are - Prada tendre.
This is a VERY well made perfume, to me for both day and night.
Dont be scared of by the dark and a bit old fashioned bottle...
This is a dream come true - for .... - a perfumista like myself !!!
Now - I am impressed by Gucci !

akats
akats

It's funny I'm Capricorn with rising in Aries, so is not strange that I like this perfume. I don't believe in astrology and say that this scent is for every woman that likes musky woody florals with a twist of sweetness and a peppery note of patcouli. I like that it's not another gourmand heavy vanilic fuity floral. It has warmth, depth, and is very versatile. I believe it can be suitable for morning if you apply a bit. I smell orange here, although is not listed. Also, I would swear I smell amber too, but I suppose this is honey that deceives my nose. It seems to me woody also........ Tiare is not prominent I think. Pear takes the first stage, together with soft patcouli. It is a quality perfume, not masculine. Warm, femminine, confident, although not an extraordinary one. Very well blended, and so abstract that can reach the taste of those who like florals, fruity patcouli, leathery smells and maybe chypres. It's not a chypre though....

incandescent
incandescent

Gucci by Gucci is confident, sophisticated, no-nonsense, and seriously sexy. Someone mentioned this being an 'alpha woman' scent, and I agree. A femme fatale in a black suit and classic red lips. She's all about the clean, basic lines, rich fabrics, and prefers darker colors. Has a masculine vibe while being all woman. Very sweet, rich and deep scent but quite straight-forward and not too complicated. A dark and smooth honeyed patchouli laced with musk and a touch of fruits and flowers. Reeks of class, high society and expensive tastes. Best for evenings, perhaps a sexy night out with a black dress made of french lace...but if you're a boss, you can wear this to the office.

JUST FOR FUN: Perfect for a CAPRICORN or those with a Capricorn rising, the scent, and even the bottle design fits them to a T. Classy, somewhat stand-offish, ambitious and highly determined, it's definitely made for the Capricorn woman alright. Also would suit an Aries woman.

olitunia
olitunia

I've been wanting this perfume since it came out and when I got the first bottle I was absolutely obsessed. The scent is very sexy, kinda heavy and has this unique touch to it. Having repurchased it now, I must say I don't really use it that much anymore. I would generally say this is a perfume for a woman, not a girl and it is not appropriate for all occasions. Date, clubbing - yes, business lunch, office - no. As much as I love the perfume itself (long lasting, very original style) - I am not so happy about the packaging. When I got the smaller size, it looked ok, but now I own a bigger one and the quality of the bottle is kind of a disappointment...

Lvsents
Lvsents

Very sexy, deep,dark, relaxing, soothing. Like it from first sniff. Nothing I don't like about it. Perfect from top to bottom. Very smooth, not abrasive. One of my favorites.

Sahsha
Sahsha

This is one of those fragrances you really have to fall in love with. I must admit that the initial blast is enough to put one off. it requires a lot of patience as will eventually develop into a wonderful rosey bouquet.

It isnt my favourite, and I will not invest in another bottle of this stuff however, the EDT version is to die for.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Terrible, terrible and more terrible. Whoever thought honey and patchouli and haitian vetiver would go together was out out of his or her alleged mind. Run, run, far away from this one!
The notes do not mesh, this is a sweet, sticky, funky mess. It screams 'mistake' or "what were they thinking" with every sniff.

Etulipia
Etulipia

Simple and special, has a lot of grace and style. Love it

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

I am not fan patchouli mainly because it gives me headache but this one is really well blend. It has that smoky effect too and really sophisticated elegant scent. Some might find it cloying (if sprayed too much) so one is enough. Really classy scent and must have for winter!

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

Honey,patchouli,honey,patchouli.....
Sweet ,in a adult way . Here, the honey and patchouli make a good team , transform it into something seductive, mysterious.
From my point of view Gucci by Gucci is unisex.
Longevity : 4-5 hours.
Worth the money.

larita91
larita91

First, I found it too mature and heavy like some parfume from the 50's but once I sprayed it on and waited 5 minutes...OMG! I'm only 21 and i am absolutely in love with this fragrance! Very-very classy, deep and mature, in a pleasant way. Patchouli and honey stands out, but this parfume smells perfectly balanced. This is one of my dream-parfumes. Sexy in a confindent, calm way. Really love it!

scentsforme
scentsforme

When this first came out, i tried it did't like it, gave me a headache and I felt nausea
Took it back, tried one more time 2012, OMG this is amazing. I must have gotten a bad bottle the first time.This bottled is the best!!!!! :P

UPDATE :) AMAZING LONG LASTING SCENT!!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

The bottle is the reason I've put off trying this. The first time, I only sniffed the bottle rather than spray directly on my skin. The bottle is too intimidatingly classy -- felt like a twelve-year old wearing Chanel Coco. I finally went to Shoppers to enjoy browsing in peace.
Immediately, I detected patchouli and honey blanketing dried, rather than fleshy, peach. The honey seems to have wrapped itself around the peach and (especially) the guava, which served to dull the sweetness of both fruits. Together, the patchouli and honey gives the perfume its warmth, which I envision wearing with softest cashmere sweater, a Michael Kors large-face gold watch and sumptuous suede boots. The drydown is dry, dark and soft. Smokily alluring lending from amber and faint spices. Very classy and sophisticated for day or night (just amplify with another squirt or two). Sometimes, it smells like smoke, dark tea and molasses. I can see a masculine executive wearing this in the office. I would happily share a bottle with my husband. Suited for confident individualists who are open to scents other than the usual sugary-florals.

Sillage: on my skin, about 6" (with one spray)
Longevity: about 3 hours on me

an.jorePipip

I don't really like it on paper, and one working day I sprayed it on my skin...and it's a gorgeous smell. It doesn't smell too feminine yet a bit masculine I supposed. I had a good feeling all day while keep sniffing it, and got many compliments. So I wouldn't hesitate to get the big bottle of this beautiful fragrance for what I have now is purse spray of 15ml with stunning liptick-like casing of Gucci pattern.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

I introduced Gucci to Elie Saab. Mixed together on my skin they made sweet love. and I'm thrilled. I'm still partial to E.Saab but this together was/is great! I should be a matchmaker! Lol.

dkny27
dkny27

What is to add after many wonderful reviews... There is a maturity to this scent, but it carries with it the sweetest kick of mild honey paired with a softly stated patchouli. Gorgeous for cool months, distinctly identified.... It's one of those, "I know that smell"...... Love it!

vickio92
vickio92

I don't find this to be a fragrance for 30+ as others have said, though it wouldn't be appropriate for a teenager. This frangrrence says "Hello! I am a confident and sexy woman. I know what I want in life, and exactly how to obtain in it."

To me the Gucci by Gucci woman is sophisticated but wild. Men are driven crazy by her, women admire her. She is ambitious and confident. When I picture her I see a young 25-35) successful, and strikingly radiant career woman - the one all the men ogle at, the reason why the company must hold sexual harassment lectures. But she is so much more than just a pretty face; she is clever and witty. She is driven and passionate.

On first spray, i find Gucci by Gucci a bit harsh and cloying. However, after ten minutes this settles into this beautiful, warm, sweet and sensuous aroma. This fragrance just melts so well into my skin. It becomes musky, but not your grandmother's musky, but rather sexual creature kind of musky. It has the same sophistication as a Gucci bag from the classic line. Really quite lovely.

ginepro

(my picture of gucci by gucci, as described, is probably very very inspired by the commercial...;)

ginepro

This perfume will always remind me of Rome, since i tried it on a few times when i was there on vacation in springtime 2008. That warm scent that melted in with the beautiful ocra, yellowish, brickcolored surroundings in that old city...a strong memory for me. I actually detected some cardamom in Gucci by Gucci but it couldn't have been, since it's not an ingrediens in the perfume. Still something about it reminded me a bit of cardamom. Still, a warm spicy scent. Glamourous and goldy in some way, i can imagine a very elegant, warm person wearing Gucci by Gucci. Dressed in sexy, elegant clothes with a touch of mysteria around her. She is probably laying on a luxury, antique divan surrounded my people dressed in gold and silky clothes. Incense in the air, dark outside... well, that's just my picture.

bobbyferrant
bobbyferrant

call me crazy, but theres something about the opening that reminds me of sweet oatmeal raisin cookies, fresh from the oven..

safiah.lia
safiah.lia

i love the fresh & clean smell of it. it lasts long and i would recommend to anyone.

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

If Dior's Pure Poison and Thierry Mugler's Alien were making a baby, this would be their baby. A lovely baby.

What a lovely offering from Gucci. I don't think anything else I've smelled from this house has been as lovely as this perfume. When I first sprayed it, it seemed identical to For Her by Narciso Rodriguez. It had the beautiful white florals and the rich, sweet scent of honey. As it dried down, the sweetness increased quite a bit, and the scent of guava became very clear. It's such an unexpected combination--juicy guava drizzled with honey. It had the potential to become another boring, summery, fruity floral, but Gucci gave it enough richness and depth to prevent that from being the case.

I see this as an evening perfume. I think it's magnetic, lush, and very sensual.

Most of all I feel the musk and pear notes in this fragrance. It smells attractive enough.

I like it. But usually the pear note reminds me about the masculine fragrances, that is why I can't say that it's my cup of tea. I like more this edp version than edt.

Saster01
Saster01

What I love about this perfume is how no one has it. I love the spice, the musk, the deepness. This is perfect for a cold winter day. The richness of this, could only be Gucci.

Batey2008
Batey2008

Sexy as hell Without a hint of rose or vanilla anywhere! I adore this fragrance! Compliments galore!

Eicher
Eicher

I love this perfume. It is strong but not heavy. It could be unisex, I agree. I love the masculine notes in it. I wear it mainly in Autumn/Winter. A must have category.

jae
jae

I tested this as soon as it was released years ago and found myself enjoying it. But I would not man up and own it until a few days ago. I love all of the notes included, so this is a joy to wear. But it's the honey, patchouli (the "masculinity" that everyone is identifying) and top notes that make this a must-have for me. This is somewhere between unisex (on skin) and feminine (on fabric). I can't find anything that I don't like about it AT ALL. I'm probably just a Gucci fan at heart.. LOL

Side Note: The EDT is extremely feminine, IMO and I'd recommend it to any woman..

clover.chen
clover.chen

i bought this for my mom years ago when i knew nothing about perfume. at the perfume counter smelling all these different scents and trying to work out which one to pick. than gucci by gucci was presented to me after i described my mom. some of the comments mentioned that this is a rich lady scent, elegant but strong, knows what she wants. i think this describe my mom pretty well. it is sweet but a grown up sweet. i found it a little masculine too with a smokey feel. it didnt strike me as a pretty floral which was one of the reasons i got it. i wouldnt wear it personally, though i like it.

aditika
aditika

This is one Fragrance that I have got and I cannot put my finger on. I still find it difficult to describe it in words. It is not floral, it is not fruity, it is something complicated. I have tried so many fragrances and haven't smelled anything like it. Is it only me?

This was an impulse buy, the result of trying 10 million perfumes in one go and completely confusing your olfactory glands. The same thing happened to me when I bought Kenzo flower.

This will be an amazing layering frag and a stand alone one too. I have to be in mood to apply this. To me it is not an every day fragrance, because I already have so many other options to confuse me. But when I come back to it, it is a masterpiece on its own and lasts all day.

A beautiful creation from Gucci which is veryyy unique and choice of tasteful people :D
This will be a try before buy. Longevity is good for both EDT and EDP (I have both EDP and EDT version)

nikitajade
nikitajade

I adore this. It's got a smoky, very sexy fragrance on me. It's sultry. The honey is gorgeous, but unlike other honey fragrances, this isn't innocent. A gorgeous mystery.

metis
metis

This scent, I must admit, grew on me. The first time I tried it, I felt that it was too sweet and cloying and heavy. But after trying it a couple of times, I am really enjoying it. Very unique.
I'm getting lots of honeyed guava; bright, yet deep and sultry. The lovely floral notes of tiare flower come in to class things up, and a touch of silky musk to add a sensual touch. On my skin I don't detect any patchouli, which is a bit disappointing.
I am also picking up on a coca-cola accord which adds a very interesting, refreshing, "fizzy" yet smooth vibe.
I feel this would be best in the cooler months of the year, however it's April and it still smells magnificent.
Very classy and ladylike fragrance, and not at all "dated". Could work for 20+ age group. Lovely fragrance, though it may take a few tries to realize.

ninavillager
ninavillager

This smells like church to me. On quiet afternoon,as sunset looms. Incense burning, flowers decaying. Your hopes and your fears, close to your chest.

Nikkiza
Nikkiza

Opening:sharp as hell,soon gets heaven,demanding
heart:classy,confident,warm,sensuall,sexy,unique,juisy
drydown:deep, inviting,sophisticated,dreemy but has closure
sillage:ok
lasting:unbeleivable
bottle:apealing
price:worthy
way to go gucci

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

This was my go-to perfume this winter - whenever I couldn't figure out what to put on this was always the choice. It can be worn to the office as well as a night out or special occasion, really gorgeous! I don't know if I would've picked it out for myself though but am glad my husband got it for me on Valentine's day last year..One of his favourites and mine. :)

Spicy
Spicy

honey+patchouli mix makes it a bit "brandy" for my nose. Black and gold - that's what i would wear with it.

tosu
tosu

Love this Gucci edp its sweet,warm honey whith a big dose of patchouli.
I find it so soft and sensual and you just feel good wearing it at any time.
Love this one!

CoriH
CoriH

The initial blast of Gucci by Gucci is a bit disconcerting, strong patchouli, a little dark, a bit haunting then within seconds it starts to calm down and the fruity floral notes begin to creep out making it sweeter and more feminine, the honey adds warmth and the musk adds sexiness and all of this together equals pure sensual sophistication. My description of this would be sweet, feminine, haunting and lingering. The patchouli stays in the background sometimes strong sometimes mild and to me this adds a level of smokiness to the scent. Overall it's gorgeous, the silage is average and the lasting power is wonderful. In my early 20s this may be a bit too mature for me but I love it so. It reminds me of strength, confidence and sophistication. A definite winner in my book and dare I say, this is what signature scents are made of.

icekat
icekat

Gucci by Gucci is a perfect mix of comfortable, slightly dark, grown up, confident and cozy. The image I get is of a woman in a designer outfit dressed to impress and knowing what she wants. She is rich and she is not afraid to show it. Gucci smells very expensive and chic to me. And this is a bit strange because the composition does not strike me as overly complex or refined for that matter but yet it smells expensive and lavish.

The scent is honey sweet, so you have to like the honey note to appreciate it. The opening is honeyed pear and guava. Patchouli is noticeable right away but it lingers in the background. I think this is what some reviewers perceive as a masculine note. The scent develops into a strong tiare in the heart notes, which again smells to me more like a strong honey. The dry down is very musky but stays close to the skin. The musk is a bit masculine but the honey note softens it a bit. The scent lasts for at least 7 hours on my skin.

Overall score is 7.5/10. I changed my opinion from like to love and back to like many times for this scent, which is a bit unusual for me. The verdict is that I have to be in the right mood for this scent to wear it. The honeyed sweetness could be a bit too much even for me and I love the sweet scents. But overall this is a nice scent to have in my collection and I use it quite a bit during the cold months.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

This scent is me. I love it and wish that all of me smelled like this, my home, my whole life. Wonderful fragrance that is powerful yet quiet. Sweet, fruity, honey-like, powdery and fresh at the same time. It is unlike many other fragrances which makes it unique. Absolutely a miracle. I am a big fan of everything from Gucci, but Gucci by Gucci is outstanding. A luxurious, rich, feminine scent! I often get compliments when I wear it, both from men and women. The only negative is that the smell does not stay that long, but I combine Gucci by Gucci's lotion with the perfume, which helps the scent to stay longer.

Denna doft är jag. Jag älskar den och jag önskar att hela jag luktade så här, mitt hem, mitt liv. Helt underbar doft som är kraftfull men samtidigt lugn. Söt, fruktig, honungslik, pudrig och fräsch samtidigt. Den är olik många andra dofter vilket gör den unik. Absolut ett mirakel. Jag är en stor beundrare av det mesta från Gucci men Gucci by Gucci är enastående. En lyxig, rik och kvinnlig doft!!Jag får ofta komplimanger när jag bär den, av både kvinnor och män. Det enda negativa är att doften inte stannar kvar så länge, men jag använder Gucci by Gucci´s lotion och parfym samtidigt, vilket får doften att kvarstanna längre.

evy.gc
evy.gc

VERY SOPHISTICATED, ELEGANT AND RICH SCENT, SOME COMMENTS:

DONT USE IT IF YOU'RE UNDER 30
USE JUST A LITTLE BIT
USE IT AT NIGHT
NOT WEARABLE FOR WORK
THE SCENT IS SWEET LIKE LOLITA LEMPICKA BY LOLITA LEMPICKA NOT SWEET LIKE PINK SUGAR
LASTS AROUND 5 HOURS
STRONG AND POWERFUL, RICH LADY LIKE.

scribs
scribs

granted this is a womans scent, HOWEVER, i was given a sample of this after buying a cologne and they slipped it in my bag along with other male frag samples, i wore it and i was blown away, it is sweet but not sugary candy sweet its a rich sweetness with a lot of depth and warmth (if that makes any sense to anyone) the type of frag you would wear if you wanted to feel "cozy" , amazing projection and i got about 8 hours of longevity with it (imma call it UNISEX just cuz i wanna wear it) and if it doesnt pass, sue me :) id give it an 8.5 o.o. 10

piapedersen
piapedersen

This one, in my opinion, is one of the more 'friendly' Gucci scents. Usually, Gucci creates scents that are overwhelming in one way or the other. I tend to like these but most people I know seem to distaste them. However, this is a scent that most people like. It's not as spicy and heavy as the eau de Gucci, and it's not as fruity and bubblegum-ish as rush. I personally love to wear this, much more than the two former mentioned. They are for special occasions

Very_Joanne
Very_Joanne

I bought this on a whim whilst it was on offer so had only the notes to go on.
after trying it on I was suprised how sophisticated it was, whilst the honey does add warmth it is in no way cloying. there is a definate feeling of suede to this fragrance, It reminds me of when you are purchasing a new bag and you open it up to inhale the fragrance.
Its definately an autumn scent for me and the rich fragrance surrounds you like a warm knit jumper. the notes i get most are pachtouli & honey although both are well balanced .I feel like a woman when i wear this, which can be confusing as its definately not a girly scent and borders on the masculine.

elena61
elena61

I smelled one day at a local perfume shop and loved it. It is so elegant and powerful, but now being in my mid-20's I'll give it about 10 years to "grow" into it. This is for mature, secure, classy, very womanly women, for the one wearing high heels every day, not for girlish women wearing jeans and flip-flops occasionaly like me :)

lenchik55
lenchik55

This was definitely not love at first smell, or even at first wear. The top notes are too sharp and too sweet for my nose. But after a while, it mellows into the most amazing soft and creamy floral musk.

Not sure why, but on me it smells like a more sophisticated version of Narciso Rodriguez for Her. I just compared the ingredients and the only thing they have in common is the musk. Go figure.

DecoElegance

This is a scent that, on my skin, smells very sweet for about an hour then fades to nothing. As a fan of Chypres with good sillage (I'm a regular wearer of Guerlain Mitsouko), I was very disappointed. However I wonder if this was less about the fragrance itself and more about my body chemistry. After multiple failed attempts at wearing the scent, I gave my nearly-full, very pricey 2.5 edp to my sister, on whom it smells divine. It's truly a shame because I really wanted to love this scent on myself as much as I love it on others.

MISStella
MISStella

i bought my first ever gucci prefume gucci by gucci, i have this thing with gucci fragrances like many who dont go well with likes of chanel or givenchy whether they complain about the classic over the top touch or the aldehyde .. my problem with gucci perfumes is that i dont get i really tried so many times starting with gucci rush and their big hit envy me, flora and their recent guilty which i really tried to like to but its just regular floral scent without its name tag it would not get this much buzz about it .. anyway yesterday was my gucci by gucci testing day,i sprayed it on my wrist,my shirt,my mom to get another point of view(smell) starting to absorb the smell and figure it,two hours later still in the mall this chypre sweet fall/winter scent begins to dry down the honey was very noticeable in the first 15mins but later it was musk with a hint of pear and the obvious patchouli coat the dry down is actually literally a dry down everything goes softer and warmer .. few mins later before i leave after two hours experiment i bought gucci by gucci on my way home i still questioned myself whether i did the right thing i sprayed it again and i didnt like it at all, the beginning is really heavy which is the part i really despise ughhhh.. cant couldn't like it sorry gucci maybe the next one.

LittleRed
LittleRed

I tested this due to the several positive reviews on this site, and so glad I did - I love this.

The fruit is ever present, becoming mulled and mixed with dark, delicious honey in the drydown. The patchouli also introduces itself early on and never leaves the party. The floral element must be so well blended into this fragrance that I cannot isolate it, but I think it's what adds a certain lightness to what could otherwise be a heavy perfume.

It commands attention only because it is lusciously well made - it is not overpowering at all. It is well-suited to a confident woman who feels beautiful inside and out.

meg1969
meg1969

Sultry exotic chypre. Unisex? Yes. Dry? Yes. To me, the ultimate Italian elegant smell...dry, smooth, and sexy like a bottle of Ferrari Carrano wine. Perfect for the alpha female...or if you just want to feel alpha for a day!

Cams
Cams

Absolute gem! Wonderful! I get loads of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance - even from people who say they hate fragrances! A must try!

Whit
Whit

I had bought the body lotion and only wore it two times. I just knew I was gonna love this but for some reason, it just didn't work out. The lasting power was somewhat poor and the dry down was a little too woody for me. Normally I like the more masculine scents, but something about this one, just didn't do anything for me. I guess the notes seem all over the place. I ended up giving it to my mom, who adores it. Honestly, I should have known better than to try this as I don't have much luck with Gucci anyway. So I guess I learned a lesson: Gucci and I don't get along very well.

fumehead
fumehead

I like this, it wasn’t what I was expecting and of all the modern Chypre’s out there, this is the one which smells most Chypre-like. The advert is decent (not like the marketing side of perfumery REALLY matters) and the scent is a pleasant departure from all the other fruity-patchouli’s out there, though the younger ‘tweens’ may scrunch their noses at this “masculine” and “skanky” fume.

Gucci is an exotic mossy woody floral that is centred around the Tiare flower (a kind of Jasmine/Gardenia smell) with fruity Guava and pear on top and a funk-y hemp like patchouli in the base, alongside dirty/sweet honey, musky notes. It’s a simple yet effective structure, a little oily – give it a try, guys too.
-if this were marketed as a mens frag',- you bet this would be the best thing since 'Le Male'/sliced bread!

StarMagix
StarMagix

Glad I got a generous sample before I sprung for the price on this one. ;-) I put I like it, but truth is I do not dislike it, it is just not one of those scents that smell good on myself. It reminds me very much of an Avon scent called Timeless, I think that is the one. It smells okay on others, not good to me either but better than on me. ;-) There are just too many fragrances that smell like this one, and this is JMO.

browneyes55
browneyes55

I love patchouli, always, i liked the juicy musk and oakmoss, but somewhere between the pear and honey being added in the mix this went way fowl on me and smelled like metal(granted i was sweating my but off cause i worked out after testing it on my skin). I tend to get headaches wearing it. But its a very glamorous scent for a confident demanding and sexually domineering woman.

Keiki
Keiki

well, it was love at first smell. For years i have had the smell of the original Panthere by cartier in my mind and never found a perfume to match it....until now. This perfume makes me feel like a rich-bitch. i can not tell you how much i love it. there is nothing really like it out there except maybe Guerlain Idyle.
i feel like i should go out on the town with my best black dress and forger all i regret.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Ok so I am going to say something weird here bare with me. This smells like a mans shirt after a day when he has been wearing a nice aftershave. I know that can conjure up gross images and what was I doing smelling a mans shirt you may think. Well my husband gives me his shirts so I can put them in the wash when I am doing mine. The smell is the same sometimes I can smell aftershave on his shirt mixed with his smell from wearing the shirt that day. Well that's just me I know it's weird so I am going to stop talking now!!

chavus
chavus

Kinda hated it... gives me headache.. EXTREMELY STRONG, SWEET.. not one of the perfumes I would choose at all, but I still wanted to give it a try.. didn't work out for me.

It seems to me that works for a winter/fall/night out perfume.. BUT PLEASE DON'T COME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ME WITH IT LOL! :P

ps: still, I love the bottle so much..

Mattie101910
Mattie101910

The last reviewer who suggested this smells of aristocracy would be correct. For me, it almost immediately conjures images of an autumn breeze whisking dry leaves past an old-money east coast community. It swirls bitingly around an attractive young couple exiting a stone chateau wherein the rich smells of cigar smoke and fine liquor are present. After subtly picking up traces of his cologne, and her expensive perfume, it blusters past a sudden heap of naked woods, leaving the leaves now floating quietly in a cool, forest pond with a small patch of exotic wildflowers in their final throes along the bank.

All bs aside - it totally smells like flavored cigars and dead leaves to me. I love it and it is one of my favorite winter perfumes ever.

oxm
oxm

Today I want to talk about Gucci by Gucci, the opening is unusual with an exotic touch accompanied by notes of pear in the center of the delicate fragrance of Tiaré flowers and sensual and bewitching the bottom of honey, musk and patchouli.
The fragrance represents the aristocracy
decaying but still clinging to its luxuries;
you can see a hint of dried leaves and ivy and brambles strongly attached to the walls that will advance through immature abandoned buildings.
Do not worry, it's a fleeting thought ...
Let the party continue.
very good

janebloggs0
janebloggs0

This is absolutely gorgeous! As someone whose favourite scents are floral, powdery orientals , and which usually contain vanilla and tonka bean eg Coco, JPG Classic, Alchimie,I tried this expecting it to smell cloying and old fashioned , but it's fabulous!Initially, I wasn't too keen on the fruitiness of it, but it then dries to a rich deep spicy and sweet note which smells really expensive! It's now one of my absolute favourites, and seems to have a timeless quality to it, while so many other perfumes which I used to like some years ago smell dated.Love, love, love it!It may not be the most lasting of fragrances but I just keep re-using it-and get loads of compliments!

an.jorePipip

For me this fragrance is gorgeous, I recommended this perfume to my friend and she loves it! A little bit masculine, but somehow it also impresses of a dame. Found the purse spray with luxurious Gucci casing on it, bought it instantly! :)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

Spicy, sexy for 30+

Not the usual typical flower in alcohol sauce rubbish

Longevity 12-24 hours

Possibly the best female frag for 10 years

Masterpiece

Eos
Eos

Thank you Gillie for including this in our fabulous swap!

The opening and first few hours of this fragrance are pure sugary fruit: ripe pear and luscious guava blend together with the creaminess of the tiare flower to create a very fruity-gourmand feel. On my skin the honey note was pronounced and present from first drop to dry down. The musk note is very understated on my skin, as is the patchouli which seems only to add the faintest hint of smokey-earthiness in the last few hours of wear.

Sillage: Good
Lasts: 8 hours
This is too sweet for my personal preference but I recommend this for those who like grown-up fruity fragrances or are fans of others in the line such as Guilty or Flora.

Bridget214
Bridget214

This is the perfume I put on before goin off to sleep at night and it last till i got up the next morning. It cn be a little strong for day time but it still love it. The only reason I put it at night, because I sleep better and got up in a good mood. I guess this perfume works differently to different people:)

When I sprayed it in a shop, I thought I liked it. But after I purchased it, I found it much too masculine and harsh on me. It was like I was spraying men's scent. I gave it away.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

If you like this one, try Believe by Britney Spears, Gasp! It also has a yummy guava note and is a touch mascuine...but very sexy and lighter than this one. Just saying...

jaa456
jaa456

This fragrance is timeless. It's exotic, sexy and sophisticated. Definitely for evening or daytime if your daring.

melancholybaby

The first blast of scent was very sweet and I was afraid it was going to be very strong, but for a fragrance with such hitting power it actually remains very close to the skin. After a while I did get a gentle spiciness, but the overarching scent was "vanilla" (yes, i know it is not in the notes...but what can I say?). I was reminded of Shalimar (which I only wear on occasion because I do find the vanilla overwhelming) and it did begin to give me a headache, despite being close to the skin. Longevity was exceptional - I applied one spritz around 4pm, and I could still smell it this morning on my arm.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

My dance teacher was wearing an awesome fragrance and I just had to ask her what it was - it was soooo feminine! When she told me it was Gucci by Gucci, I couldn't believe it. I had tried it many times before and totally disliked it. Today I decided to give it another try. Alas, on me, it smells disgusting! It is unbelievable what our own body chemistry does to the perfumes we apply!!

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I usually dislike patchouli, but in this frag it combines beautifully with the sweet and warm opening. I agree, it could be a little masculine, but it makes me think of a warm hug, where the perfumes of both her and him combine.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

love love!!! this perfume its so dark and spicy and sexy most people that i know say this perfume is too strong and masculine but i disagree i don't Owen a bottle of this perfume but i do plan to get a bottle every time i go to Myer i always spray this perfume on me im not a big fan of the brand Gucci but this perfume is unbelievable good YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY IT Gucci by Gucci and lady million are my signature scents.

greek_goddes

My second review for this scent.

I wore it last night,when the weather was cold and rainy.
It is a gorgeous,winter perfume!!
It is actually a little bitter but that feeling makes it sophisticated and elegant!
This time i spayed twice and it lasted till next morning!
Dark, mystery and expensive scent!
It worths its money!
I think i'm gonna use it until the last drop!

malia
malia

Great perfume. Very chic. Feminine and elegant. Great bottle design too. I love this scent!

Scarlet39
Scarlet39

A wonderful perfume. It's warm and classic with a sensual touch. For a modern perfume it's realy different: it's a bit dark, femme fatale style, it is sweet but not in a candy kind of way. The honey, musk and patchoulli make it of all times, a hint of sixties, eigthies and this day an age.
Very well done Gucci!

ashenlady
ashenlady

Gorgeous scent. Even if I usually prefer subtle fragrances I love it so much, it works so well with my skin, I've gotten so many compliments.
The opening can be misleading, with those sweety fruity notes. Its real character comes out soon, when the pear melts into the tiare and the patchouli brings its smoky presence revealing a darker feeling. My skin really brings out the honey, but it is well-balanced, never sugary. The drydown is amazing, a velvety sensual woody scent, almost masculine, not too strong - even if you don't want to overspray it! And feels really, really sensual. Not in an obvious, aggressive way, will not scream sexy, but rather whisper mysteriously, making him curious to know more..

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

chypre scents are based on harmony of oak moss, labdanum, patchouli and bergamot.

Flowers such as rose, lily of the valley or jasmine make a traditional component of a 'chypre' composition.

well, is this really a chypre ? less the patchouli in the base it has nothing from a traditional chypre.

i would consider this as a exotic Floral Woody Musk.
the topnotes are very juicy and mouthwatering (the guava smells quite intriguing!) with a hint of warmth and coconutty tiareflower. down to the base smoky pathchouli calmed down with delicious creamy honey on smooth musk are forming a nice sillage close to the skin. very intimitate scent which would not offend anyone but intriguing people to come closer maybe ;P

for me this isn t strong or heavy, it could even be a bit more concentrated in my opinion, i love this scent very mutch.

staying power on me average..... :(

juliane
juliane

For me the orange-brown plastic fruit salad over the base notes is just suffocating. Why should a women want to smell like this? Plastically shimmering 70s naive and bold flower patterned polyacrylic dressing gowns come to my mind.
In contrast to the top and the heart the soapy fresh base with the right amount of sweetness provided by the light honey note is really nice. It has a modern, young and in a stylish way sporty but still classy appeal; so I can somehow understand why many people like this perfume...
The brown and gold bottle suits the fume imo and the lasting and sillage are both doubtlessly great.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Gucci is alluring winter perfume.

Honey colored shiver of flamenco bird feather. Chestnut chess game in spa under nude sky. Simultaneous tremble of uncounted white flower fields. Space dust lullaby on electric guitar strings.
Marvelous perfume in fitting package without competition in sillage and longevity terms.

I had some prejudices to Gucci perfumes based on Rush (big dislike). From my favorites I would like to abstract Gucci by Gucci EDP and EDT, Gucci EDP, Gucci EDP II, Guilty and Envy as masterpieces of modern perfumery.

I guess you have heard Rihanna`s The Only Girl (in the world), well that's how Gucci by Gucci smells.

mery09
mery09

Just perfect for me,deep,elegant sexi,strong,rich and warm.I testet yesterday and this will be my next buy.

Coco _Mademoiselle80
Coco _Mademoiselle80

Last years it was one of my favorite perfumes, but now I find it too masculine, so I gave it to my sister. But it's an elegant, deep, sexy scent.

Lilyth
Lilyth

I have it for test. I'm not going to buy it, but it is good classical women fragrance. Warm, sweet enough and inspiring serenity. Perfect choice for women who like quality, harmony and reliability.
A bottle fits this scent perfectly.

geegee
geegee

I can understand why many feel this is masculine, im inclined to agree a little. I think this is due to the very heavy patchouli, it totally dominates & combined with the musk does give it a good old single malt whisky smell.

The honey (which i usually dislike) is essential in this juice to soften that smokey (ish) note trying to permeate.

The dry down does bring some beautiful floral notes wafting through & its these what tend to stick around when the initial smokey smell has dispersed.

Its a lovely juice but not worth the money in my opinion, not when there are much classier fragrances around for the same price tag. Id advise to wait until you see it on offer before purchasing.

Definately dont blind buy this one.

Sillage is pretty good, longevity isnt too bad on me.

greek_goddes

I do like Gucci by Gucci.
What i don't like is the poor lasting on me (about 4 hours)-edp- and its price. Really doesn't worth it.
It is masculine but this not bad at all.
I like it as a smell, i could love if it lasted on my skin more. On the paper strip it lasts quite well. Why not on me???
I bought it as a winter perfume but i think i should use it at autumn or spring.
I can understand the guava, the patsouli and the honey. It is elegant, it smells expensive and maybe it's a bit "smoked" too. Really nice.
I wonder about the lasting power og the edt. Can anyone give an answer?

merlin
merlin

There's nothing chypre about this perfume... I think It's more of a woody oriental.
Well, I cant stand It . Its overwhelming, honey-woods... I recieved It as a gift and I gave It to my mother... She didn't like It as well. Nothing feminine about It . Very masculine instead. My father probably will like It
Gucci continues to dissapoint me !

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

Nose Nirvana!!!! So much has already been said here, you've said it all :) To me, there's no question - I'm home. Not good with words about notes n things so i'll just moan...

...

*still moaning*

...

meisha
meisha

Very warm musky woodsy scent. I don't find it sweet and cannot smell the tiare flower so it doesn't smell feminine. I have to spray sparingly because at 1 time he thought he could smell sweat. I like it tho because it's different and mysterious.

Catty
Catty

It´s very sexy, modern and glamorous! for a sparkling evening à la dolce Vita de Fellini!

If you want to feel yourself sexy, "jolie", "le femme fatale", this is the right scent!

elusivek
elusivek

At first spray it's fruit, mostly pear. Then the woods come in. Not listed but definitely there. After that the tiare drifts in and it remains mostly pear with the woody floral. It's a nice blend but the pear is too prominant in this. I was hoping for more spice.

It ends out being a little soapy on me but I have to give kudos to the fact that it is only slightly sweet, the honey is not overdone/too much like a lot of fragrances tend to be right now.

In addition, it has no lasting power on me which in and of itself would make me not purchase but also, as I said, it's "nice". It doesn't really move me, it's not exciting or sexy or comforting or anything that makes me HAVE to have it.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is clearly a unisex scent. Both male & female can wear this easily.. Many men do wear this. This has some exotic fruits with some nice flower notes. It comes off as some sort of fruit salad to me @ first, then develops into a fruit like garden. Longevity is appreciated on my skin which is good. A nice scent to be enjoyed by many with a nice bottle.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

After reading some of the reviews I was confused if I even tested the same perfume!
On my skin this was juicy, fruity and sweet at first and then turned soft, lovely, warm, musky woods. The honey is there the whole time.
Loved it! The bottle is gorgeous, but I was afraid to try it because I thought it would be something strong and heavy.

Manya2
Manya2

Chypre? Really? I would have sworn it's a woody oriental!

I get sweet, ripe fruit, and almost no flowers, on a sweet, woody base that lasts for hours.

A real surprise, as I would have never expected something that elegant and glamourous from Gucci.

This scent is what Guerlain's Idylle can never be to me - modern, yet mysterious, woody yet feminine, sweet yet sophisticated.

autumn89
autumn89

The honey is very prominent throughout. Its really, really lovely and warm. Easily adopted by guys, this is a real winner. May not be the most daring perfume ever, but it smells bloody good.

I should add that this just isnt a chypre. I think it leans more towards oriental.

why I always used to think it's not my cup of tea?!maybe because normally dark bottles are too spicy for my nose,but this one is amazing!
it starts with a kind of fresh sour smelling,reminds me of pommegaranteand makes me crave for some frsh sour fruits.
as the time passes,still it remains nice;not exaggerating on being feminine,but very rich and high-class and sure,not repetetive.I can hardly remember a perfume that smell like this and though usually I don't like Chypre perfumes,this is not offending at all.
the last point about Gucci is that the director of the AD is David Lynch,who is one of my favorites of all the time;another reason to like Gucci;)

rrrachlynne
rrrachlynne

To me, this perfume seems exotic and rich. I absolutely love it& normally I don't really like heavier fragrances. I spray just a little of the toilette spray& it lasts nearly all day...& perfumes never last on me! This fragrance is strong enough not to need the EDP, but I do prefer the parfum for this. It seems unique to me, for a classy woman. It'd be a great evening perfume, but I would wear it anytime.

panda0410
panda0410

Beautiful, luscious, deep, rich, honeyed wood with a floral heart that has to positively be one of the most spell binding and dark, sultry perfumes I own and love. It does have a chypre crispness to it in the top that is lovely with the pear and guava, but a contrasting and very welcome warmth in the base that is enveloping. This perfume matures with its wearer, and for me the warmth of the honey and musk grow and grow, the sweet fruity accords remain on a floral tiare heart, its quite a multifaceted fragrance and on the right person is breath taking. I absolutely love it, not my first bottle and definitely won't be my last!

xs
xs

My mother wears this perfume and I'm just totally inlove with this scent. Usually I hate chypre florals but this one is amazing, perfectly done. It also reminds me of Coco, which I adore.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I just LOVED the opening, it smelt like spiced cookies. I am quite a fan of pear in perfumes, it adds lushness.

But then it moved into a dark woodsy smell. I can't explain where that comes from but wood is the only thing which really can turn into menthol on my skin. I thought it might be the patchouli but it hasn't done that before. Who knows.

As it wore on the depth lifted and it just got more woodsy & sharp & much less pleasant to my nose.

Casi
Casi

Gucci goes on sharp and remains crisp and dry from start to finish. This has a rich, honey-coated woody base. After about an hour, a real spiciness comes to the surface. The sillage and longevity is impressive. I am writing this review based on two drops applied to the back of my wrist. I have tested Gucci several times and while I admire the composition and quality, my chemistry simply does not marry well with it. I suspect that on the right person, (man or woman), this would be a brilliant and sexy signature scent. Sadly, this Gucci was not made for me.

spookyjan
spookyjan

first smelt this on a friend,it lingered on her,an i had to ask her what it was.never tried the gucci perfumes,only gucci woman at an airport once,did not like that!i went to buy this without testing on my skin..what a dissapointment. on me i can really relate to the comments of the felt tip pen smell,it was awfull,so gave it to my friend an she still wears it,an it smells great on her???

njdeb
njdeb

This is nice, not quite sure how to describe it. Not too sweet, a little pleasant spicy/sharpness too at first spray. Not girly at all, but warm and sophisticated. Dry down is soft, woody, lightly spiced with a touch of honeyed amber. Actually quite a luxurious, night at the opera kind of scent.

perfumepromosince16
perfumepromosince16

I like the word urban skies uses 'sultry' and I would most definitely agree. It is very elegant and a little bit sheer. The drydown you definitely get musk and honey, whereas at the beginning you get the fruit, so it is a little bit ying-yang ish. And then I seem to like that tiare flower note generally. A nice perfume. I wouldn't run out to get it but perhaps it may grow on me if I try it again a few times to see what it does again. It is one that changes a lot as it goes along.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I like the opening notes as they are fresh but I don't like the dry down it smells weird! This smells more like scented oils from the east, I think it might be the honey note that suffocates it! It's a heavy perfume best suited for winter. This is more of a retro perfume IMO. I think this might be appealing to those who like masculine strong smelling perfumes. I love the bottle is so classic.

femmeasis
femmeasis

What I love about this perfume is that it smells very naturally, like the real essential oils mixed in the very unique blend.
The rich, saturated aroma, unfamiliar to anything I know.
Take Cucci eau de toilet for summer. The same character, but lighter perception.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I went through my third bottle of Eau de Parfum II and I thought I could do with a change... I tried this one and I love it! It has so much more character than Eau der Parfum II. It's edgy but in a sophisticated way. I find it flowery but deep and I'm surprised it only consist of six fragrance notes. My bottle is empty but I'll definitely get a new one.

Sissi
Sissi

This Bottle says Sex to the T and with
the Gold Charm Glamour. I Love the Dark Opaque Brown Quarz Sqaure bottle.
like an exclusive V.I.P darky lit Quarz
and black leather Furnished Discotque.
with Tall slinder Bronzed women wearing skintight golden and bronzed short Dresses and Plugeing neckline Sexy male G.Q. Models With black Fendi Sunglasses
with dim golden strobe light pulsating
over the room. A disco in a Bottle.

But the notes are to light and fruity
for this bottle.
get rid of the Tiare flower Pear And honey and replace it with Incense Cardamom sandalwood woodsey notes
vetiver Jasmine Benzoin Oppoponox & Myrrh. if i was a Perfumer it'll be a more darker more Woodsy oriental Scent.
I Love the bottle but vamp up the Perfume to it's look and name.

narcotic
narcotic

agentlollisa, you were absolutely right - there IS a soft hint of felt tip marker in this!

I'm finding the scent really oddly dowdy, despite Gucci's alluring print campaign featuring a be-fringed Freja Beha rolling her eyes in pleasure at the camera whilst holding a huge bottle of Gucci.

The musk is wierdly opaque on me, and disappointing after an initial sniff from the bottle that seemed at the very least intriguing. I can't believe they're seeing this as a "signature" fragrance; it just induces nothing but a headache with my chemistry.

belletresor
belletresor

Just tested this afternoon. It smelled "interesting" on the tester strip I took home from Ulta last week. Of course, we all know that fragrance MUST be applied on the skin to really judge!

SO glad I got a sample and wore it for a while today. My opinion: heavy and matronly. Certainly "sophisticated" , but I picture a woman from the 1950's - you know, a Joan Crawford lookalike with the heavy makeup and smartly coiffed hair wearing this .....so, not really my kind of sophistication.

Reminded me of the Norell perfume my mom used to wear when I was a child. Actually, I would put this in a class with Chanel No.5. Relax! Not saying it is as iconic as Ch No5, but it is one of those perfumes that seems like it could only be worn with an expensive mink coat, while eating caviar and watching La Boheme from the private balcony seats at The Met.

Bottom line for me: too heavy, and nothing to make it stand out from other formulas that have a similar personality. I love chypre florals, but this one actually made me nauseous after a couple hours of smelling it. Had to wash it off and take a couple Advil.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

12 years after discontinuing the masterpiece floriental Accenti, Gucci releases a chypre floral in a treasure chest bottle-hoping to sweep away the masses with a eponymous fragrance focusing on exotic notes like tiare flower and a guava top-note-The lap of luxury, Italian word-class fragrance, nosed by handsome Greek, with a video directed by the surreal, weird and fabulous David Lynch....

Well, take a sniff. The only reason I can see Lynch as the director of the ad is--it's just weird! And not in an attractive way. I will steer clear anytime I see guava as a note in a fragrance. Smells like canned fruit and patchouli-nothing dry and chypric or sophisticated, or floral even-If there is tiare (which is really a vibrant complex tropical floral note)--then it is drowned in a horrible cloying fruit syrup. I'm sorry if you love it and I'm putting it down....It's just sooooo frustrating to smell this knowing Accenti is no longer in production!

agentlolisa
agentlolisa

Floral.
The pear is fainter than the honey.
With a hint of felt tip ink.
Damn, I really wanted to like this!
Too sophisticated, unnatural and plain for me.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

sultry- check
sweet- check
good ad campaign- check
scent- same as 100 others

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

I like the bottle,but perfume is such a dissapointment for me,smells really weird for me,I cant describe what exactly,maybe becouse of honey there...I dont like it.

Well this is close to a signature scent for me. It's warm, a
great example of a modern chypre without oakmoss . A great bunch of fruit top notes, good tiare middle and a murky naughty leathery drydown. However lasting power is bad. You really do need to apply and re apply a lot. Agreed the bottle is too heavy to pop in your purse. Compared to classic chypres this one is a rough diamond - not really complicated in delivery and smells so simple compared to the Guerlain chypres. Very top heavy scent.

neve
neve

Opulent. This scent makes me think of an incredible evening gown... just after a sensual rendez-vous. Because I can smell a hint of masculine in this. Luxury and forbidden thoughts. Molto Gucci, brava Frida!

Gosha
Gosha

I tested this on my wrist – it’s quite a strong scent, very woody, pleasant and clean somehow. As someone have mentioned it does have a very strong masculine feel (but I do like masculine fragrances and this one seems to have a very defined feminine side as well). After a few hours it smells rather warm, sensual and pleasant and still distinctive. It’s not a girly-giggly, light hearted fragrance, that’s for sure. I see a mature, sophisticated, elegant woman wearing it. I could see myself wearing it only from time to time, maybe on some formal, open air occasion – a classical music concert in a park perhaps (with a glass of white wine in my hand). :-)

Aalia
Aalia

The top note of pear is very natural, thin, clear, and juicy. The pear note itself is not sweet. I could not locate the guava note. The tiare flower is gorgeous, potent, and sleek. The patchouli is mild. It's never intefering or to heavy. It barely even hints that it's there. The musk is strong, but gentle, airy. The honey is only noticeable, individually, at the very end of the dry down. However, from start to finish, the honey note is an important player, mixing in with all the other notes, lending some kind of sugary yet sublime smoothness to the whole composition. I'd suggest it can be worn any season.. in Spring, a Summer night, a Fall day or eve, or a Winter afternoon or for late night date.

One previous reviewer mentioned rootbeer! Oh, I can imagine it too. The perfume pops out of the vial with alot of energy and jazz, and there is an explosion of fruits, syrup, musk, and a touch of earthy tones, all melding at once. I can picture our favorite brown fizzy soda here too.

A few premature dabs here and there, and I thought this had potential to be my signature scent. Well, test day came, and it did not pass. It's not at all chypre. After some short time passes wearing the perfume, all the sensual luxury I had anticipated drowns in a thick coat of sugar, or perhaps butter cream frosting..hmmmm...butter cream frosting....

Sassy1
Sassy1

This one's interesting...I get rootbeer upfront. This morphs into a musky honey which sticks around for a long time. I like it but not sure what it's appropriate for. Winter nights at home in front of the fire maybe?

sky76sky
sky76sky

I can't work out if I like it...which is strange, as I am normally quite definite about the scents I test!

There is something rather odd, & not quite right about this perfume....

On my skin it opens with a lot of "odd"......musty "mothballed-inner-draw" type woods (not pleasant!). Then the fruits enter (nice, not too sweet) but merged with a strange scent, almost cinammon tictac, almost menthol, quite herbal (...er?).

Luckily it all calms down quickly & becomes a well-behaved, slightly thin, honey-dripping, weak golden scent with a nice bitter edge thanks to the patchouli. I was hoping for lots of Tiare, but none arrived although I get the impression of orange blossom way in the background.

It has limited sillage & becomes rather dull bitter, high-sweet & musky in the swift drydown. Lasting power is poor-average.

Too peculiar & yet not interesting enough for my nose!
*I have to add: on others I have smelt almost-leather & cumin notes tucked in there!*

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

This is exactly my idea of what an autumn-winter fragrance should smell like. Warm and sultry but not too sweet, discreet yet strong.. The smell reminds me of leather and velvet. The only criticisms is that its staying power could be better, and the bottle is not handbag friendly. But what a fragrance! It was like finding exactly what I had been looking for all these years.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Lovely bottle but I'm sorry, guava? pear? Not a hope! Gucci's top notes are smart and sheer, very woody indeed on my skin, with almost a touch of resin, nice but peculiar, it made me think of a businesswoman in a beautiful trouser suit. Then the scent unfolded slowly into a very sultry experience, all brown velvet and hints of the midnight hour. The honey/patchouli/musk mix is very subtle and works well on my skin, I don't like it enough to buy it, but it does develop into quite a classy and seductive tone of scent.

This perfume isn't as bad as people make out, however it is slightly boring and unoriginal.

I expected this fragrance to be intense, warm and truly seductive, however what I get is a light, musky, almost masculine scent. Not bad, it is definitely wearable, but not as outstanding as I would've liked it to be.

There are slight hints of woodsy notes throughout this fragrance, yet there are no woods listed in this scent. The guava and pear notes confuse me greatly as I cannot smell them at all. Gucci opens with floral notes and stays like that until the scent fades away.

Another disappointing aspect to this scent is its lack of lasting power, which surprised me seeming that you pay a considerable amount to own this fragrance. In my opinion you aren't getting what you paid for.

I can't help feeling like there's something missing in this fragrance. It definitely lacks character and appeal for me.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

the first time i came across this perfume i thought it smelled horrible. Just a bitter overly powerful mess! but then my boyfriend (at the time) his mom had this perfume and i decided to give it another chance so i sprayed it on my skin (which i had not done the first time) and i fell in LOVE! it is so yummy! when i where it i feel like a mystical feminine fairy hiding in a dark forest waiting to be found.

and i know it is strange but on my skin when first sprayed it smells like blueberry poptarts to me. Which i love!!

Divenus
Divenus

Sophisticated. Sexy. Sweet. For the night. For that special dinners, or dates. To seduce, and fell that YOU have the power, ando not the guy.
Impressive.

guest_KyleXora
guest_KyleXora

It similar to MNG adorably gold that i have and i love...unfortunately MNG adorably gold is limited edition, so when i finish that bottle, i will surely buy gucci by gucci...it remind me the smells of luxury, royal palace and expensive hotels with all classic touch...very prestige, very glam, very vintage...

Russian
Russian

I would have made the bottle dark red.
The golden top fits perfectly.It's another great gucci fragrance.I prefere the EDP one,it's richer,sexier.Strange I don't feel the pear note,but the honey is certainly here.
To me,it's not an everyday fragrance.
The only negative aspect I find is that it lacks appealing,it becomes quite boring after a while,so don't wear it too often.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

beautiful. it is so lush and enveloping! very smooth, a little powdery with a touch of spice and enough fruitiness that a younger girl could wear it too. if it were a color, it would be maroon. makes me think of sipping red wine and listening to relaxing music as the day turns to night.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I am familiar with Gucci by Gucci since it appeared in our stores. What can I say. I liked it all the time. I think it fits the bottle perfectly. And smells like Gucci should smell too :D
On my skin this perfume is masculine. I don't smell leather here. I think it must be patchouli and honey acting the masculine note. The top notes are fruity. There's much more guava than pear, it reminds me even of Believe which has guava too. The heart appears a bit more sweetened flower + patchouli& honey base growing and blending together. Lasting power is great. I love this perfume it is great for spring.

Tequila Rose
Tequila Rose

I totally adore this perfume!
I feel totally female when i wear this and burst with confidence.

tenten
tenten

I'm surprised so many have rated this perfume so negatively. I first smelt this one on a girlfriend of mine and was completely enamored. Then again I am not one to go for fruity or flowery scents, I prefer my fragrances to have a little mystery and depth. I am very quick to draw comparisons between perfumes and I am yet to find one that compares. It's rich and has great staying power and men always are intrigued by the scent. I sprayed a couple sprays on me this morning and the notes are still recognisable. Absolutely gorgeous

Eros
Eros

O-o-ps, sorry girls (and boys) my comment here 2 days ago belongs actually to GUCCI "Eau de Parfum".
As for newer GUCCI BY GUCCI - it has definite smell of leather. While not masculine, it is strong enough to recognize "masculine notes". It smells like mix of "GIVENCHY pour Homme" (the same creator Ilias Ermenidis) for men and above-average woman's perfume.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

I really like this. Sophisticated yet sexy, it's predominately a warm honey-spice scent with a touch of white florals. I smell pear in the topnotes a little, but not the guava. The bottle is gorgeous and reflects the scent perfectly. Yes, I do think it's on the masculine side, but I don't mind that at all - in fact, that's one of the reasons I like it so much! A good one to try if you like woody orientals.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

It's honey in a jar, and clearly that's also the goal of advertisements since it's all gold. The second major them in this scent is passion tropical notes like guava and jasmine. A lot of people swear by this scent. I quite like it but I really think the EDT is better than the parfum, which has an older feel to it. It's crazy, a lot of Egyptian, Greek and Turkish people I know love it, and I'm realizing it's really got a more exotic elegance. If you are buying this scent to be you signature, I don't know if you'll be pleased, but if you're looking for a daily wear this is really nice.

PR
PR

I tried it some time ago, and was dissapointed, didn't feel any of the ingredients listed above. not tempting

randik
randik

A total knock-out! It is a very warm, seductive fragrance, which while being very deep, also maintains a freshness that is compelling! The bottle is drop-dead sexy!

Allegra
Allegra

If you're looking for deep, secretive and unusual perfume, this is the one. It gives quite a masculine(ish), rich and deep first impression which somehow reminds me of walking in a forest in autumn when it's raining. Maybe the reason for this image is caused by strong, green moss-like nuance in it, or something that my nose just identifies as moss. Not my kind of fragrance at all because it's too heavy and doesn't have the slightest hint of freshness or lightness.

asfa
asfa

sweet sexy and my gerl love it.mr ermenidis (noise) the creator of gucci by cuggi make exelend job.its greek like my :)))))))))))))BRAVO MR ERMENIDIS

ccampli
ccampli

My automatic reaction upon smelling Gucci by Gucci is how similar it is to the Stella McCartney (2003) fragrance- although much more evolved and longer lasting (I would pick this over Stella)... Unfortunately, I found the combination of notes rather boring (not to mention unoriginal) as SO many women must wear Stella- and a lot of it! I can understand why this would be, and perhaps is a popular fragrance- too safe for my liking.

paradisekiss
paradisekiss

i work in fragrance promotion, and i find this fragrance easy to sell.
the product simply speaks for itself.
the slightly sweet smell from honey blends well with the fruity top, giving the impression of chocolate.
i have yet to try it on my own skin, but i'm liking it more and more everytime i spray it on someone.

it's a very elegant yet modern night fragrance.

Scent lover

I believe it gives me a headache. Every time I spray it on me in few minutes I get a headache and it fades away with a perfume. I've never experienced a headache with a perfume before. Anyhow, it is just my body reacting to some chemicals in it and it is not a rule! I still think it's very quiet honeyed amber scent. I wanted to ask if it does last long on you as on me it lasts maximum 2 hours..

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I definitely agree with the reviewer that said that this fragrance suits people that smoke. I don't smoke, and I like this fragrance, but this is heavy enough to cover up the smell of cigarettes. This is definitely a very deep, warm fragrance that does not have anything subtle and delicate about it. However, I love the way the vanilla and amber smell in it, along with the spicy notes. This is a very seductive fragrance. You must have a certain confidence to pull it off though! The packaging is gorgeous.

Scent lover

It is a beautiful fragrance but I am as well a bit confused with classification of chypre for this perfume. It's full of spicy, floral feeling with amber and honey to me but nothing here is about chypre.. Interesting. It does smell well on me :)

Marra
Marra

It's a bit masculine and suites those who smoke, to my mind. It's nice however, but not to be used by day. I like it on others, but wouldn't wear it myself. I find it a little bit too sweet, and too heavy

sophywt
sophywt

on me it's sweet and honey-like, but not that masculine.

I just wonder why it's classified as chypre, there's nothing chypre !!!

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

All I got out of this was deep, warm honey. Unfortunately, I don't like honey, it makes me sick (the smell, taste..). Didn't receive a masculine vibe from it at all, but it's not feminine either. It's just dark and smooth... like the gorgeous bottle.

Gucci by Gucci by Gucci 3.74 out of 5 based on 1384 ratings and 197 user reviews

GUCCI BY GUCCI for WOMEN by Gucci EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
Gucci By Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 fl oz
Gucci By Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 fl oz
Gucci Gucci By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Gucci Gucci By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci by Gucci fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci by Gucci, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci by Gucci by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci by Gucci by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.