Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Gucci by Gucci EDT Gucci for women

Gucci by Gucci EDT Gucci for women
dislike

Gucci by Gucci EDT Gucci for women Pictures

The powerful, feminine perfume by the house of Gucci, Gucci by Gucci presented last year, received its light edition. Just like its predecessor, EDP version, and this EDT edition includes the notes of guava, pear and chamomile in the top notes, with floral accords of lily of the valley and neroli in the heart. The base notes include patchouli and musk. EDT version is available in a pale pink bottle of the same shape and in the amount of 50 and 75 ml. It has been at the market since 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Ilias Ermenidis.

Guava Pear

Lily-of-the-Valley Neroli Tahitian Tiare Flower

Patchouli Musk Honey

Gucci by Gucci
Treselle Mystique

Gucci by Gucci EDT Fragrance Reviews

fatooma
fatooma

Tested it several times and everytime I couldn't figure the feminine aspect . It is really unique but it seems very masculine to me no offend to women who like it , only my nose gets that

mooglebuns
mooglebuns

This is a very deep and rich scent. Honeyed patchouli, white flowers, darkly sweet fruits and musk. I get every note of this one.

It's not loud. It's a thick and hazy bubble of scent that sticks close to you, but projects enough so that anyone in your personal space will be able to smell you.

This is quite nice, but not as powerful as I was hoping for. I'll definitely use it up, but I think I may try on the edp and see if that has the personality I was hoping for.

All in all, this is a wonderful fragrance, makes me yearn for crisp fall air to pair it with.

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

Strange, I used to be told that EDT was just a lighter version of an EDP. That the EDP scents just contained more of the actual perfume than the EDT formulas. Now, I am finding that a LOT of EDT and EDP are entirely different perfumes, some even with completely different notes. The Gucci by Gucci scents do seem similar enough, they are not very different scents from one another. However, I prefer the EDP. It is richer and denser and I get a lot more honey and guava. With the EDT, I get too much musk and floral coming through, it just seems a bit boring and too "daytime office" for me. I'll stick with the EDP, which feels warmer and cozier for me. The EDT would make a nice scent though for a younger gal, maybe in her 20s?

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Received a sample of this from a very generous member. Love the smell, but just not strong enough for me, and doesn't last long. Not something I would purchase.

aurora21
aurora21

I bought this by mistake, I thought it was the Gucci 2. I really am not a fan of it. I smell way to much patchouli and it lasts. It makes me a little sick and its a shame because I hoped I would like it.

ferra
ferra

Overwhemlming and defintely not for me, I cannot stand the scent, too much alcohol and not any of the patcholi or musk.

ledavis727
ledavis727

I fell in love with this perfume almost instantly; I received my full bottle yesterday. I was searching for a new fragrance to replace my old signature - Coco Mademoiselle - and while I love that one I wanted something still sophisticated but a little more "fun" I suppose.. This perfume is perfection. When you first spray it it is quite in-your-face patchouli (which I personally love) but then as it dries it settles down into this wonderful blend of sweetness and honey with the patchouli taking a back seat. The guava and pear are not tropical at all, just blending with the honey to make a sheer sweetness. It smells classy and elegant but also playful and feminine with the lily and neroli appearing as it starts to fade. It unfortunately only lasts for a couple of hours on my skin but I enjoy it so much that I don't mind having to re-spray.. It just means I get to smell the wonderful progression of this perfume over and over again throughout the day. It screams luxury but in a modern, youthful way. I feel confident and know I smell amazing when I wear this. Best blind buy I have ever made, and my new signature. <3

icecube

This perfume has grown on me - it has more to it the its fruty, sweet, happy face displays.
Give it som time and it will blend into a delightfull fragrance.
Golden honey lingers trough all faces and guava gives it a special fruity kick.
Special enought to be someones signature.

tanpeached
tanpeached

I just recently purchased this as a blind buy and I regret it. It smells really pretty after the dry down but as soon as I sprayed it I instantly got a headache. I think it's the insane amount of patchouli at first spray. This will not be worn anywhere near my nose. I'll save it for the lower half of my body.

Heather q
Heather q

It smells like men's perfume, I really don't feel comfortable wearing it at all. I use it as an air freshener instead of perfume, thank god it was a gift.

cdred
cdred

I have grown to love this one! Perfect combination of fruit & spiciness. If you are thinking of purchasing this or the EDP I would recommend giving this one a try first considering like I said I grew to like this one because that first spray was a little in your face, not a bad in your face like "old lady" just much stronger than I thought but I judged it wrong the dry down really softens up and leaves behind a beautiful sensual fragrance. I can't wait to wear this in winter I think it is a classic! I was getting into a cab not too long ago and the polite driver told me "you smell wonderful, its too bad not too many women wear perfume anymore" SO TRUE

timida88
timida88

I hope this won't be discontinued or reformulated or whatever done on it. I see Gucci tends to be way too commercial last few years and takes out everything whats good but replaces with something average.
This is beautiful patchouli based perfume. Smells like rich woman :)

bailarina
bailarina

The patchouli softens after just a few minutes and the fruit notes are very mellow and sophisticated. The honey stands out on my skin and I love it. The EDP was a little too dirty for me, this one is just perfect.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Gucci edt by Gucci is a modern chypre floral with notes of guava, pear, and patchouli taking the center stage.
The guava in it is elegant and cold, nothing tropical about it. The patchouli is light and refreshing and looses its bitterness when paired with pears and honey. I find that most perfumes by gucci share a sharp metallic note in the opening that doesn't agree with me. This one has it too, but it mellows down and softens once it has warmed up on my skin. Honeyed pear and florals gives it a clean, modern twist which smells luxurious. I can imagine rich spoiled women, wives of arabian oil tycoons spritzing themselves with this scent on their way to the mall for yet another shopping spree.  Reserved and snooty, this is how the rich smell like :)

xabaras
xabaras

It goes slightly horrifying on my skin. This is a blind buy and a very wrong one. I thought that I would love it judging just by the notes, but helas! I made a mistake. At the beginning all I can smell is a slightly rotten fruit note and some fishy background. It is very powerful for about half an hour, then it tones down, luckily, to something lightly woody and pleasant, I guess the beeswax note is quite prominent in the end and it is actually the only thing I like. It is definitely not a fragrance for me, I don't have the guts to undergo the unpleasant notes you get at the beginning waiting for it to tone down and become nice. I'm afraid this is not a keeper...

patriciamarcella

I bought it few days ago on an online shop, without smelling the scents.Just by reading the review. First application was about overpowering, though the scent isnt too strong. But few hours later, it turns out to be a light and soft smell.. This reminds me a bit of burberry brits sheer..
Unfortunately, the longevity is too weak.. it only lasts for about 3hours. you have to spray it on and on to make it lasts...

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's pretty and pretty elegant, inoffensive, clean, nicer than the EDP version (which I find a trifle simple) forgettable, especially with its abysmal staying power! Ridiculous - I can barely trace a hint of this fragrance after an hour. And it's basically patchouli with some fruity freshness - there are much better options in the same vein out there.

klmckendry
klmckendry

It took me a while to work out what this reminded me of, since I knew it was too unique to be similar to any fragrance I know. Musk flavoured life savers! This is very nice. A shame it fades quite quickly. But I must note it does pop back out if u get sweaty, and I get joy from giving myself a fresh spray. But since it is not very cheap it's not something I want to have to do.

Fragrance - 7/10

Longevity - 3/10

icecube

Sweet notes of White flowers.
Soft honey and hints of fruit.
After the drydown subtle notes of musk.
Silage is soft to moderate and longevity poor to weak.
In One Sentence - Sweet and Soft Flowerhoney.

smellME
smellME

I love to smell like this !
Since I am helplessly in love with the edP, i figure I would love this too and will be able to use it on a everyday bases. This is for sure a runner up for the edP, same fantastic pear, guava tiare ,patch honey and musc mix. The tiare is not as strong here as together with neroli and lily of the valley iis forming the middle note. .This will be great if you think of the edP , as too much for you.in summertime The edP is deeper creamier and a little more of a deep intense version.The stayingpower lacks some from the edP but it stays with you a long time.
I love this as well as the edP !

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

Reminds me of falling leaves and leather. I just love it. Wish it lasted longer, though.

nastyanastasya
nastyanastasya

Perfect for a cruel Russian winter! Cozy and very warm, delicious like a pear jam!
A perfect duet with my skin.

However I don't think it's sexy one, it sounds just cozy on me, mainly pears + honey... yamy-yamy!

Before this winter I used to think that this very perfume will suit only women over 40...
But that's not true and I'm happy.

boruvka44
boruvka44

Maybe it´s the combination of patchouli and pear - i smell blueberry yoghurt in it.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Sexy, sensual, deep floral. I say 'deep' floral because the patchouli and musk are ever present. You have to love patchouli to enjoy this one.

There's something a bit mysterious about this fragrance, it smells rich and luxurious. Lovely stuff. Sillage is very good.

More beautiful and easier to wear than the EDP version.

sayacant
sayacant

It's very sexy and powerful !! Indeed,it is my Favorited perfume of all i have. Most suitable for dinner and hang out with friends. But,make sure don't spray it too over. Just 2 spray is enough. I just love it!!

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

its a nice perfume, sexy, mysterious, i like it very much. it is a different perfume its really awesome. love to wear it.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Sexy, sexy smell... However, it is exactly like Gucci Guilty except rosier and sweeter. It does last a couple hours more then Guilty so id recommend this over it. Expensive smelling, quality perfume, that patchouli balances out the sweetness perfectly!

This fragrance smells lighter than the edp version of Gucci by Gucci, but the musk and pear notes are still the most noticeable. I prefer the edp version to it, because I usually like more intensive fragrances.

PinkLotus
PinkLotus

Was a present from my ex . Its so wonderful smelling so feminine and classy,its still lingers in my mind, totally I LOVE IT <3

vicka16
vicka16

Soft, sensual, seductive and cozy at the same time, and very feminine. I love Gucci by Gucci! This fragrance can be worn in the day time as well as at night, and good for cold or hot weather.
One negative point though: it doesn't last more than 2-3 hours on me.

zanny
zanny

it makes me want to sneeze every time i smell it.too pungent for me. however, i dont know why but i'm still attracted by this perfum.it's just..unique,luxurious,strong but also feminine, and a little bit..mysterious.i quite like it but it wont be my choice:d

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

The very moment the first note of it got to my nose i gave me a short-lasting headache, wich is A VERY GOOD SIGN, for me. You`ll think i`m crazy, but by this first-sniff headache i can already predict that i`ll like the perfume. I love intoxicating fragrances. This one is inteligent, young, joyfull, i made me instantly think of a sunny afternoon at the amusement park and of colorful balloons ! I kept having that image coming back again and again in my mind everytime i sniffed my arm. It reminds me of another fume i cant recall right now, or of someone who used it consistently during my teens, cause it`s very familiar to me... Oh, and I smelled clearly a strong chilly pepper right after spraying, did it happen to someone else?

Cashmere4ever
Cashmere4ever

O-M-G !!!! Just received it today… I am IN LOVE! Absolutely beautiful fragrance that lasts a very, very long time… Sweet, yet not too sweet, fresh, intoxicating, super sexy.
Cannot wait to wear it again tomorrow!!!!!!
Gucci by Gucci EDT is my new fave!

pomdgf
pomdgf

I got the original but EDT is lighter, very floral that make you feel elegant, dark and enchant. Really nice but for me EDP so perfect both of scent and vintage style bottle. Not purchase for this. Continue for EDP. Love at first spray.

dbrii24
dbrii24

My Aunt wears this & it smells so nice! It's very fruity, sweet & sophisticated. It's uber light & chic. Perfect for the playful & stylish woman who wants a fresh yet alluring scent.

sofababe
sofababe

Many perfumes which have patchouli as the dominant note do not agree with me at all, but Gucci EDT certainly does. I prefer it to the EDP version, its definitely my favourite Gucci frag. I notice that some reviewers have complained about the lasting power but I find it very good, so far 7 hours and its only just beginning to fade.

SheShe
SheShe

It's better than edp version, there are times I like it and there are times I don't. It has the Gucci note all perfums by Gucci have, something acid-like and irritating me. Notes I can sniff the most are guava, pear, patchouli.

Gucci brings a spohisticated, posh woman to my mind. Some of Gucci's fragrances create an imagination of a mean one, too. I can't help it... Gucci isn't a brand I particularly like, though I must admit Gucci by Gucci has something interesting in itself, just not trully suits me.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I find this scent very similar to Dolce and Gabbana classic (in flame-red case Velvet)
So strong, suffocating and overwhelming.
Women should be careful with this one, just a little bit is enough to tell the world that you're wearing it.
I don't like it but my sister does and I'm getting the idea that this winter she will use it a lot =(

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I think this is more a chypre fruity/floral. I like it much better than the EDP, which I found too heavy and sweet. This is a little cleaner, still not what I would call light but it does wear off relatively quickly. Complex enough to have some character; a nice change from fruity florals if you want something a bit more sophisticated. I think I'll carry a small decant in my purse to reapply next time I wear this one.
Have to add that I think the bottle is absolutely adorable!

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

it smells rich and sophisticated . This perfume reminds me a woman with high heels with very chic black dress and red lips and white pearls on her neck.
I agree that is the new Channel no.5 . I just looooveee it

mhho
mhho

clean , light fragrance .. i like it , but i'm not going to buy it because nothing is so special in this parfum

Nanc
Nanc

Beautiful perfume I love to smell the simply gorgeous blend of musk, guava/pear and patchouli over and over, but it fades so quickly wish it had some lasting power on me.

Edit: I’ve noticed after some uses now that it doesn’t so much as fade away quickly, as it just becomes a close to the skin scent. I love it still.

Emeraude
Emeraude

more fruity than floral,nice,sweet,feminine...weareble,is similar to Believe of britney spears...may be for the guava?

Martyna
Martyna

At the beginning it was very heavy for me, a bit oriental and even slightly masculine so I did not like it at all. After about 30 minutes it softened and the unbearable (at least for me) heaviness turned into a much lighter fruity sweetness which soon started to mix with gentle floral notes. Not so unpleasant any more but I must admit that for me this fragrance lacks the wow-factor. I do not think it is badly composed but for some reason it smells like something I know way too well. Maybe I just smell it on too many people on the street or there really is something very similar.
In general not a bad fragrance but it is too predictable for me and my nose is not very impressed.

Cereza
Cereza

Very, very shy and generic. At the opening I can feel fruits, mostly pear, there is some "flowery" feeling and I think I can detect some shy rose, even if it's not listed. Honeysuckle is there, but very shy and almost unnoticable, only giving some sweet honey-like accord. For me there is some masculine patchoulli, but as with other notes - barely there.
What can I say?
Well. It's a crowd pleaser, could be gifted to almost every bussiness woman who needs an office scent.

And what do I dislike? That it's generic, almost resembles every fruity floral, patchoulli just saves the day. And don't call it a "chypre", just because of patchoulli added.

Anyway - I'm not saying it's bad, it's just too...everyday.

pia6
pia6

This smells the same as the brown gucci to me but stays on even less time!! I have the brown one which to me is a deeper more complicated version of Rush. I have the edp and it just will not stay on. I have to spray a mist of it on my clothes then it stays for days. There seems to be a few perfumes out at the moment which smell similar to this. Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely, Elle YSL, Signature Story by Beckham, Stella in two. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Velvet. Not the same but similar sweet dark musky smell.

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

i believe is the new chanel 5, i find it classy but in a new modern way. very feninine, chic, strong and attractive

A rather run of the mill modern musky floral. I also get notes of hairspray, but that might just be me. It's not bad, but it's not different enough to draw my attention. A good middle-of-the-road scent, I'd say, but I don't wear my fragrance to be middle of the road so much as to evoke mood or atmosphere. This has neither.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This fragrance really works for my skin chemistry. I love the sweet, fruity top notes and the orange flower in the heart. The patchouli in the base both sweetens and sharpens this scent. The style of the composition reminds me a bit of Miss Dior Cherie, although this fragrance feels more like it's made for a woman than a girl.

panda0410
panda0410

Definitely chypre, crisp and sweet. Lacks the depth of the EDP, and also some of the notes responsible for that. Its wear times isn't fabulous, but reasonable, and for some the enveloping warmth and deep woody aroma of the EDP version is too much, and the EDT makes a beautifully light, fresh change that might be better for daytime wear.

I personally love & own both versions, each has their niche, and each are equally beautiful. Very lightly musky in the base, but I wear this for the chypre freshness, crisp, sweet but slightly woody fruity accord that is both clean and great for daytime use.

I have to say it defence of this frag that is no resemblance to NR at all for me, they are entirely different scents. NR is heady with osmanthus (one of my favourite notes) indolent even, and has a heavy musky mossy base that drys down entirely differently to Gucci EDT.

A little on the pricey side, but for me worth the little extra ;)

redrose
redrose

I found it as very elegant fragrance.Strangely the lasting power on my skin is very good (saying strangely because most of the reviewers said that is really poor).Does smell fresh and floral but I do find some musky touch as well.So it really as described above.

ajbww
ajbww

really like this fragerance although it doesnt last very long love the bottle with the bronzy pinkish lid and little charm :)

sharyssa
sharyssa

Gucci needs to step their game up with this fragrance,I can barely smell it and then it wares off quickly. I do like the bottle and that is the reason I won't return it other than that I don't know about this scent. I got mine at Marshalls $22.00 for a 1.7 oz on discount. Good deal? If it lasted I guess!

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Another love at first sniff! Gucci by Gucci EDT has a little of that wonderful something I had already found and loved in Prada Infusion D'Iris and Chanel Coco. I'm not sure what that is, but if it's in a scent, I almost always love it. Orange blossom, perhaps?

At any rate, the Gucci is a beautiful example of a modern chypre floral. In spite of those fruity top notes, the fragrance is not really fruity on my skin. I think those fruits just soften the flowers a little bit. There's a faint whisper of sweetness, but nothing too juicy. The EDT gets to the dry-down pretty quickly and stays there for hours. I found this fragrance to have decent longevity in this concentration, but it stayed very close to the skin all day. I may seek out the EDP for what I hope will be a little more "oomph."

The comparisons to Narciso Rodriguez are fair, but I think NR has more of a "head shop egyptian musk" vibe. Gucci has a bit more complexity to my nose. Ahh! One more for the wishlist!

Citronella
Citronella

A lot less musky and powerful than NR. Soft wood and a hint of toffee-like sweetness. Very easy to wear, a new favourite for every day use. Lasts almost from 9 to 5.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Well let that be a lesson to me never to trust an EDT again. Gucci smells so sophisticated, such a glorious change from rice pudding with chocolate or liquorice or ginger or whatever the latest gourmand fad is.

This Gucci scent holds fruit without syrup and flowers without chintz; I detect an element of honey, subdued and elegant, in the background. Within 10 minutes this had vanished without trace from my skin. Here's hoping the EDP keeps the pleasure longer, or I'm just going to have to walk on by...

WoonD
WoonD

compare Chanel No.5 and Gucci By gucci for woman...
i will choose Gucci by gucci for my lovely mother...

the bottle look very class...it smell so outstanding...is awesome...

Amarilla
Amarilla

Gucci by Gucci edt truly expresses the famous and luxurious Gucci-feeling.
It is modern but still very conventional in a positive way which I really like about it.
I find this creation sublime and once again luxurious, none the less I am not a head-to-toe Gucci girl.

MoietToi
MoietToi

My Mum wears this perfume and it smells excellent on her. However I don't think that it smells that good on me. I mean I don't dislike it it's a really sweet and delicious scent. But it dosen't really speak to me.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

This one goes right to the top of my wishlist! Light, fresh and so fruity it makes my mouth water, but still not too sweet. If they made Gucci by Gucci candy, I'd eat it!

ETA: IT'S MINE! I've worn it for the past two weeks or so, and I'm seriously considering marrying this scent and having its babies. Even on the crappiest of Monday mornings, it perks me up and makes me feel a lot less bleary. True love in a bottle!

guest_CherieAmour
guest_CherieAmour

HORRIBLE smell!!! Too strong, too heavy, too musky, too much of everything, leaves an oily, mossy-smelling drydown on my wrist - if it wasn't for the sweet notes, i would say it was a men's edt.

Anna_C
Anna_C

A truly unforgettable scent! On first application to my skin I was a little turned off as the opening notes were just a blur of strong and too strong but after about 5mins I couldnt believe what i was inhaling! It was warm yet light, sweet and yet slightly bitter. Fresh and fun. Awesome fragnance! Worth the money!! It lasts long too!

LizzieM
LizzieM

Lovely, really wearable as an every day scent. Seemed to be very short lasting, but I love it anyway, I just have to put it on more often throughout the day.

amanda
amanda

its better than the the eau the parfum, its feminine and interesting

Gucci by Gucci EDT by Gucci 3.74 out of 5 based on 417 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gucci Gucci by Gucci EDT fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gucci Gucci by Gucci EDT, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gucci by Gucci EDT by Gucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gucci by Gucci EDT by Gucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.